Neighbors Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I winced and moaned as another shock hit me.

"Fuck that was amazing," Claire breathed, adjusting her bra under her shirt. "I've never done anything remotely like that..."

"God Claire..." I whispered, not sure where to begin.

She focused her attention back on me.

"You're mine for the evening."

I nodded.

"I mean, you're Amber's. And Sarah's. But tonight you're also mine."

She had a mischievous smirk on her face that I hadn't see before.

She kicked off her flip flops and wiggled in her seat, putting her back against the passenger door.

"You know, when I flashed you my tits you hit ten out of ten on the scale there. That's a nice boost to my ego."

She swung her legs around the center console and dropped her feet into my lap. I groaned as she ground her heels into my crotch for a second as she shifted her weight to get comfortable.

I nearly doubled over as another shock hit me. Claire ignored this and wiggled her toes, pointing at her feet.

"Foot rub," she ordered, folding her hands in her lap demurely. I glanced at her long pale legs. Her black mini skirt rode up her thighs, and I thought I might be able to see a tiny glimpse of black underwear between her legs.

Claire sighed in appreciation as I took her right foot in my hands and started to massage it. Her feet were certainly pretty - petite and shapely, and her light blue toenails matched her fingernails perfectly, which was a nice touch.

"You're still at a seven Chris - I would try to calm down if I were you."

I nodded, wishing it were that simple. Just being around a beautiful woman like Claire was arousing to me in my current state of denial, and she had her sexy feet pressed into my lap. I glanced at her top, the memory of her bare breasts still burned into my brain. I wondered what it would feel like to touch them...maybe brush those erect nipples with my fingers...

Claire chuckled. I tore my eyes off her chest. She was looking at her phone, still on its holder.

"Silly boy. Your meter is going the wrong way."

Sure enough, I cried out as a powerful shock hit me. Another one right on the tip of my penis - those were definitely the most painful.

"Please Claire..." I tried to beg again.

She just looked at me expectantly.

"Please what? What do you want me to do? I'm literally just sitting here. You're the one getting all worked up."

I swallowed.

She sighed and shifted slightly, getting more comfortable. Her chest bounced enticingly.

"Besides, you know I couldn't turn off the shocks even if I wanted to. So just rub my feet and let me relax a bit."

Claire closed her eyes and settled against the door.

I sighed and worked on her feet, trying desperately to calm down. I jerked in pain several more times, but I think I was starting to settle down. Soon I would be below the threshold for the punishment shocks.

I became aware of Claire's breathing - it was heavier now, and faster. I watched as her fingers bunched up in her lap, then grasp the hem of her miniskirt. Oh god. She was getting turned on again from my foot massage. This was definitely something unique about her - the level of sexual arousal she got from getting her feet rubbed.

Claire moaned slightly and opened her eyes. They were fixed on me, and seemed almost hungry.

"I was just thinking that if Thom and I have a second date...you know, the scenario with you helping me pick out my lingerie..."

I gulped. Oh god.

"...It would definitely end with a nice long foot rub before my date. A very long and thorough foot rub. Would you like that?"

Despite myself, I nodded.

"Hmmm...." She moaned, shifting slightly. She put her other foot into my hands and moaned again as I started working on that one.

"Maybe if I was in a good mood, I could stay in my lingerie you picked out for me while you rubbed my feet."

I shuddered. I could feel my pulse quicken as I imagined kneeling in front of her while she was wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Or maybe something else...maybe something more exotic. She did work in a high end lingerie store after all...

Another shock tore a gasp from me.

"And after that you can help me dress. You can help dress me for my date with someone else."

A long moan escaped from my lips. Something about that thought...this was the wild and dark side of arousal that Amber had introduced me to. Completely denying me sex and even the ability to masturbate while she openly fucked Justin - having me wash their bed sheets after...the unfairness of the whole situation was acute but also somehow...exciting. Exhilarating even. Claire had directly tapped into that - possibly without knowing. I had never moaned involuntarily like that.

I looked at Claire. She was looking back at me curiously.

"Wow..." she looked at her phone. "You're shooting up again Chris...silly boy."

She wiggled her toes and sat up slightly.

"This is so fascinating..." her eyes were glued to her screen.

"I thought you got all excited earlier because you were thinking about me in my underwear, but there's more isn't there?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Is it...because the underwear is for Thom and not you?"

I nodded again, then winced as the cage punished my balls.

"Fascinating..." she repeated. She scrunched up her nose again and thought for a second.

"So it's like that stuff with Justin and Amber right? I mean...I know you want her. She's like the hottest girl I've ever seen. And she denies you and fucks Justin basically right in front of you. I just thought she was being cruel."

She pursed her lips.

"I mean, she IS being cruel. But there's more to it isn't there?"

I nodded again, not trusting myself to talk.

"It turns you on...I can tell that from your controls here," she laughed. "So you must like it. Tell me."

I continued to rub her feet for a second as I gathered my thoughts on this. It was difficult because I didn't fully understand it myself.

"It's because...I'm not sure but...it seems completely unfair...unfair to me of course."

Claire nodded and smiled

"Yeah, it really does."

"But...that's something that I've learned...or maybe that Amber taught me. I find it exciting when something is unfair to me, or I guess when someone does something deliberately unfair. It's like a mindfuck I guess. I mean, I hate it and I love it at the same time, so I'm never able to just BE with it. Like the thought of Amber...being with Justin." I couldn't bring myself to say fucking Justin. "I don't know if I'll ever be ok with it, and I think she knows it. So it's like a fresh wound each time. But I find it hot that she'd be so...deliberately cruel to me. I guess just because she can. And that's exciting to me too...that she has that much power over me."

Claire nodded slowly.

"I see. And I have power over you too."

I nodded fervently.

"Yes Claire."

"So it has the same effect on you when I talk about wanting Thom."

"Yes..." I said, the word ending in a hiss as I jerked from another shock.

"Wanting Thom because he's hot and he has a big cock."

I groaned.

Claire was looking at me thoughtfully.

"I mean, it has to be the source of all of this right?" She scrunched up her nose in that cute way she had.

"It can't be a coincidence that you're uh...under endowed" she shot me a quick smile "And Justin is hung like a freaking god."

I shivered.

"I mean that's it right? I mean, isn't that the very definition of unfair? Some guys hit the genetic lottery jackpot and are fucking stallions. And some are like you." She tapped her heel into my crotch.

I gritted my teeth. I knew another shock was coming. My whole groin felt like a ball of pain from the constant never-ending shocks and the crush of the cage as I tried to get hard.

She had cut right to the core of what was behind so many of these new and wild experiences. I suppose I had known this - certainly Amber did. But it was somehow more humiliating to have it figured out and explained so matter of factly by another woman. Like being psychologically stripped naked and dissected.

I jerked again. I really had to calm down or...I guess I wasn't sure what would happen. I don't think the shocks would cause any permanent damage, but I also wasn't sure if this device was meant to deliver this sort of punishment for hours like I was being subjected to. I tried not to think about it.

Claire had her nose scrunched up again.

"Oh...now a lot of things make sense. Like the whole money thing."

I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, all the money Amber and Sarah take from you. Not to mention that car...you're trying to make up for your small dick with big cash. It's pretty simple. Psych 101 really. I mean, it's also unfair right? You have an unimpressive cock but at least you're pretty rich. But they're leveling the playing field for you even on that front aren't they? Like I said, pretty simple."

My mind was spinning. I supposed it was pretty clear.

"Not to mention power," Claire continued. "I mean, in today's society, money is power. So when you hand over your money...well that's just giving someone your power."

Abruptly she pulled her feet from my lap and swiveled back in her chair.

"It's about time to hit the club, Chris. I don't want to keep a guy with a real cock waiting, do I?" She looked over at me and smirked. Claire had almost effortlessly figured out all of my triggers and now it seems she had no compunctions about using them against me.

"Why don't you help me put on my heels?"

I frowned and looked down at her feet. I wasn't sure how I could put them on her and she didn't make any effort to put her feet back in my lap.

She glanced at her door.

"Go around and open my door, and help me put them on silly boy."

Oh. I grabbed my wallet and keys and phone and climbed out of the car after checking traffic. I hurried around to her side and opened her car door for her. She smiled and swung her legs out of the car, holding up her heels expectantly.

I took them, still uncertain of how to go about doing this. She sighed.

"On your knees, Chris."

Shit. I looked around. There was still tons of foot traffic around us, not to mention the passing cars. I gritted my teeth and sank to my knees in front of her. At least the shocks seemed to have stopped.

"That's better," Claire said, crossing her legs demurely. She dangled her right foot in front of me and I took it in my hand and started to gently slide her shoe on. I couldn't help but notice her pale thighs right in front of me, and her exposed belly below her crop top.

I heard a female voice laugh behind me and stiffened slightly. There was more laughter after another woman called out "Girl you've got him trained!"

I tried to ignore the comments and laughter. Claire used her phone to check her makeup, basically ignoring me as I struggled with the complicated straps of her heels. Finally I finished. Claire was looking down at me with that newfound confident and triumphant look she had after flashing her breasts.

"How much cash do you have in your wallet right now, Chris?"

I blanched.

"Uh...I think a little over two hundred."

Claire nodded and snapped her fingers before holding out her hand palm up.

"Hand it over."

Oh god...for some crazy reason I felt my penis stir.

Claire had given herself an outrageous tip on my credit card after I bought lingerie from her earlier today, but this was much more...brazen.

Wordlessly I fumbled for my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. I glanced around some more before I pulled out all of the cash and quickly stuffed it in Claire's outstretched hand.

She didn't move.

"How much is this?"

"Uh...I'm not sure."

"Count it. Count it as you place it in my hand."

Oh god...I hurriedly shuffled the bills into some semblance of order. I put a twenty in Claire's outstretched hand.

"Twenty" I said, nervously looking around again. I was definitely getting looks from everyone that walked by.

This time Claire held on to the bill.

"Forty"I said, placing another twenty in her hand.

"Sixty."

"Good boy," Claire said quietly. "Keep going. I want it all."