Neighbors Delight Ch. 05

Story Info
The Right Night.
4k words
4.64
13k
6
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up next to my wife; I was so tired and distraught from yesterday I never heard her come in last night. Still, I have to put my best effort into giving everything into my marriage and family and leave my rendezvous with Aaron behind me; far behind me.

Lynda's back was toward me and I put my arm around her as I snuggled up to her.

"No, it's uncomfortable," she muttered as she squirmed and moved to the edge of the king sized bed.

She was never like that when we married; in fact, she couldn't keep her paws off of me. Though sex has been non-existent for about a year; we did find time have unprotected drunken sex about two months and getting her pregnant. Though I don't remember having sex with her that's the only excuse I can come up with because I don't remember a thing.

I got up and made myself breakfast and let her sleep. Like usual the next couple days, Tuesday through Thursday, would be long shifts at the hospital for me.

The next Wednesday of following week we hit bed about the same time. I reached over and placed her hand on my dick hoping to at least get a hand job because I was horny as hell and needed some relief.

"Is that all you can think about?" she asked forcibly removing my hand.

"It's been over a year."

"I'm pregnant aren't I?"

"What, a month or two; and I don't even remember it."

"What an asshole!"

"Lynda, please, just a quickie."

"Go whack off jerk!" she exclaimed as she turned her back to me.

That's what I did; I grabbed a few tissues from the tissue box on the nightstand, laid them on my belly, and jerked off right beside her; spewing my white cream into the tissues.

"That's so fucked up," she told me.

"I asked for your help."

"Go to sleep."

I thought about what just happened; jerking off really had me wanting. It's been a long time but I believe my orgasm was much stronger before we had our 'no sex' period. In fact, I had much better orgasms with Aaron.

Just the thought of Aaron brought back feelings, strong feelings, wanting feelings. They were so strong I could feel the sensation of his cock fucking me right now.

I concentrated on my wife, the child she was carrying, and the good times ahead; I quickly fell asleep.

The next two weeks were tough, but went by rather quickl, with Lynda and I not crossing paths while awake; I was sure our relationship would go back to normal after the baby was born.

One week had passed and Friday morning appeared, Lynda left for work with just a few words, and later that day my packages arrived.

Though I had to give my full attention to my family, which wasn't a problem, I couldn't give up Bella or her clothes. In fact, I want to perfect Bella more than ever, it would just have to be in my free time. In fact, I went on a diet to get a better girly figure; no more red meat, fish two times per week, no breads, no sugars, which meant all fruit and salads in moderation of course; I even started working out.

My anticipation got the best of me and I ripped open the packages in the middle of the living room. I was delighted as I removed each dress, skirt, top, jean, purse, and shoe from its package; the design and colors were exactly as advertised.

I held each one against my body and admired them; they were all perfect but I wanted desperately to try them on.

I rushed to the bedroom and stripped down to my birthday suit, then, decided to take a quick shower and run a razor over my body because I wanted to feel the whole effect of the fabric against my smooth skin.

I opened my secret closet and slipped into my reinforced panties and grabbed my breast inserts. I needed the inserts because the dresses came from Tranz World; they were made for inserts.

I hurried back to the living room and realized the curtains were open. I gathered what I could and took them to the bedroom then went back and gathered the rest; now I could try them on in privacy. It wasn't about the curtains being open it was about the bedroom having a full length mirror.

The first one was a short blue t-shirt dress with studded straps; one over the shoulder and two around my upper arms. It was short but no shorter, or longer, then the dress I wore on my date with Aaron; it was pretty damn short but I loved it.

The second was a mock nck salmon/white striped mesh bodycon dress. It wasn't only short but tight; it really hugged my body flaunting all my girly curves; I really loved this dress.

The next one was a pastel lime green two piece; the top was a one shoulder crop top... the bottom was a open legged long skirt that only had four inches of fabric that held it together right above my left hip. I slipped on a pair of silver four inch sandals and I was sold; I'm definitely keeping this one.

My forth dress was a barely light blue beautiful long sleeve beaded off shoulder ruched bodycon dress. It hugged my body and stopped just below the knees and looked sexy as hell with my silver heels; another keeper.

I couldn't wait to try on my next one; it was pink denim long sleeve off shoulder front button crop top with fake pockets and brass buttons. The bottom was a pair of pink short pant with front zipper, pockets, and brass button front; the white pocket sleeves barley showed below the hem. I slipped on my pink velvet lace up four inch block heel sandals. Perfect; it showed a lot of skin, I really love this outfit.

Next was a black lace long sleeve body suit that was entirely lace except for the solid black area in the breast area. I tried it with a black high waist ruched polyester irregular skirt and then a black high waist high ankle straight legged jeans. I loved it.

I had one more dress to try on; it was a short sheer bodice mini dress with a high neck line. I traded my panties for a reinforced g-string and bra that accepts inserts so I could wear it out. This dress was a total attention getter; so sexy.

Anyway, I kept the dress on and decided to do my makeup; this was my free time and wanted to look as feminine as possible. I applied makeup and a blonde layered wig then added some jewelry.

I decided to stay in and finish the last three chapters of a book I was reading. I gathered all my new clothes including wigs, shoes, and purses and put them in their place in my closet.

Once everything was in its place I decided to pour a glass of wine and retreat to the living room to finish my book.

Finally done, without thinking, I looked out the window and saw Aaron's house. Now, Aaron would be on my mind the rest of the day, and night, and week. With Lynda ignoring me I thought of Aaron more each day. In fact, I found myself glancing out the window at his house across the street more and more, day after day, week after week, it was driving me crazy. The worst part was... is that I never saw any movement at the house. The best part... I did finish my book; eventually.

I poured myself another glass of wine, turned off the lights, and looked out the window toward Aaron's house. I wondered if he was on vacation; or maybe... with another girl.

Before I realized it I had finished off a bottle of wine. I had to get my head together; sitting in front of this fucking window was distracting me from where I had to be and that was with Lynda and the baby.

I was mentally wearing myself out and decided a good night sleep would help reset my mindset.

Saturday more clothes arrived; casual wear, swim wear, night wear, bra and panty sets, garter belts, hosiery, and a few more wigs. I quickly opened the boxes and admired my new clothes. I took them back to the bedroom and tried on each and every one of them after slipping into my panties and tucking.

Again, my mind wondered off wondering how Aaron would go nuts seeing me in one of my new outfits.

I decided my time would be better spent shopping then thinking about Aaron.

I slipped on my new white crochet lace dress with an overlay of darling crochet lace that shapes an illusion neckline and a fitted bodice. The figure figure-skimming skirt fell to a daringly mini hem with a unique, scalloped detail. I added some gold jewelry, tan purse, and tan four inch block sandals.

Once at the mall I made my way from one store to another until I came across a Starbuck's. I ordered my coffee and sat at one of the tables and enjoyed my brew.

"Hello, do you mind if I sit; all the other tables seem to be taken," he asked.

I laughed as I looked around at the other tables seeing they weren't all taken; he was flirting with me.

"Does that mean yes?" he smiled.

"Yes," he was cute so I let him sit; plus I wanted to see where it would go.

"Hi, I'm Clayton," he lightly shook my hand.

"Bella."

"That's a beautiful name and you have a lovely smile."

"Thank you."

"No wedding ring?"

"I just moved in the area."

"I assume there's no boyfriend either."

"No boyfriend."

"I would love to show you around some time."

"That sounds great; but I literally moved in last night; I haven't unpacked yet."

"I understand."

We talked for about another thirty minutes and then he asked me out to dinner and a movie. I was reluctant at first but said yes and gave him my cell number and parted ways with a smile. I really had no idea what I was doing but he was so fucking cute I couldn't resist his charm.

I continued shopping in all the stores making sure I tried on different styles but after shopping all day and getting a late start I decided to head back home but not before piercing my ears; if anyone including Lynda asked about my piercings I would just explain I reopened them.

Once home I began to get a bit worried as I needed to put away the jewelry that I bought, undress, remove my make up, and take a shower before Lynda got home from work.

I was in the shower when she got home and asked me how long I would be because she really needed one before bed; I rinsed and relinquished the shower to her and began

brushing my teeth.

"Really, I want to take a shower," she raised.

"I have to brush my teeth; go ahead and take a shower."

"I want a little privacy."

"You never needed privacy before."

"Well, I do now."

I rinsed and left the bathroom in anger; I understand that she's pregnant and should be giving her space but on the other hand she's been a real work of art for about a year only expressing any emotion towards me when she announced her pregnancy to me. Maybe I have a right to be angry... maybe I don't.

Anyway, I'm no angel myself and I don't know if I could have avoided what happened the first time in Aaron's house or thereafter; but, I've always been there for Lynda and likewise except for the last year.

I needed to sleep and went to bed and soon joined me. I tried to get close to her again and wrapped my arm around her again.

"Do you mind?" she shrugged throwing her arm off of me.

"Are you serious?"

"Just don't touch me."

"What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"You've avoided me for the past year; what's going on?"

"Just go to bed; I'm tired."

I lay back on my pillow thinking about my situation and how to get out of it. My loyalty is to Lynda and the baby but my heart... my heart is with Aaron.

I get out of bed, grab my pillow, and head to the living room to sleep on the couch; I fell asleep shortly after my head hit the pillow.

The sun shinned through the front living room window. I got up to check on Lynda but she had already left for work.

We had tall thin evergreens blocking all the neighbors view from the patio; so we had open walk through areas and closed off areas. The patio was perfect for someone like me if they wanted to lie out in the nude and get a tan. I rubbed sun tan lotion all over my body, grabbed a towel, a glass of cherry wine, and headed out naked.

I sipped on the wine until I found the perfect spot, threw my towel down, and finished my wine. I laid there thinking of my life until I fell asleep. I woke about twenty minutes later and rolled over. I stayed out for about an hour and twenty minutes then retired inside.

I took a long hot shower and used a razor like usual whether I needed it or not.

Another week passed, nothing unusual, same story except Clayton called me. We talked for about an hour and decided to take him up on his offer but I would have to meet him at the restaurant because the people I was staying with didn't want people over; period.

He agreed.

I dressed appropriately; black ankle high jeans, a green off-the-shoulder bodice top with elasticized neckline and long bell sleeves. I slipped on a pair of three inch deer skin booties; and accessorized with a dainty deer skin purse and gold jewelry including hoop earrings; I love hoops. I finished up with the same wig he saw me in at the mall.

We met at the restaurant for dinner, drinks, and great conversation with loads of compliments; I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Clayton was really sweet and made me forget that I was really a man in fem. He paid the bill and we were off to the theatre which was a few blocks down so we walked there.

He asked me if I had a preference in which movie I wanted to see so I played the female part to its fullest and told him I wanted a romantic comedy. Clayton told me he saw the commercial for 'Love Matters' and suggested we try it so he bought tickets and waters and we went in. We chatted until the movie started.

The movie was hilarious and I didn't stop laughing until the end.

Once we were out of the theatre he asked if I was up for drinks. I told him the limit was two because I had to get up early because the people I was staying with were going to start breakfast around seven am and start painting the entire interior of the house around nine which I agreed to help them with. He offered to help but I told him it wouldn't be a good 'last minute' change but I thanked him for his offer. He understood.

We walked the next block over and went into Blondes, Brunettes, 'n' Redheads. It was an upper class dance club with its high dollar lighting, bars, mirrors, and floor.

Clayton clasps my hand and walked me over to the bar.

"What are you into?" Clayton asked me.

"Shoots would be quicker."

"We can call it a night if you really have to split."

"No, I'm good."

"Whiskey?"

"Vodka; the good stuff."

"Bartender; two shots of Vodka, the good stuff," he called out.

We were quickly served two shots and we downed them.

"Another round?" Clayton asked me.

"Sure."

"Bartender; two more," he called out.

Again, we downed both.

We began to chat, he threw compliment after compliment at me which really turned me on. He was big, tall, handsome, and most of all... charming.

He was going to have another shot and asked if I wanted to have another too.

"Why not."

"Bartender; two more shots," he called out.

I was already feeling pretty good and with my weight lose taking me down to one-hundred and thirty didn't help matters either.

We downed our drinks and he walked me to my car.

"I had a really good time," he told me.

"Me too," I admitted turning toward him.

He kissed me unexpectedly but I didn't resist and took his tongue into my mouth as his manhood hardened. I was just as horny as he was but it didn't feel like the right time or place to reveal my true self to him.

"Are you sure you have to go back?" he asked.

"No... I mean yes," I laughed.

"What are you doing the rest of the weekend?"

"Painting; unfortunately."

"When can I see you again?"

"With job hunting and babysitting the Mullinix's children for free rent; I just don't know. Can I call you when I'm free?"

"Sure, hopefully it's sooner than later," he said before kissing me again before opening my door for me.

"Sorry; but I really have to," I said.

"I understand," he said giving me a quick peck on the lips before I got in and drove off.

On my way home the thought of cheating on Aaron entered my mind. It's funny how I thought about cheating on Aaron and not Lynda.

I got home in time to change but found myself looking out the window again in the dark.

"You know; you don't have to keep looking out the window to see me," a voice called from the dark.

"Aaron," I swiftly turned.

"Well?"

"I missed you," I admitted excitedly as I rushed into his arms and kissed him; our tongues danced in the dark.

"You've been drinking."

"With a friend," I kissed him again.

"Dressed in fem?"

"Some guy asked me out."

"You went out with another guy but ended it with me?"

"Nothing happened but I needed to know if it was real or not."

"If what was real?"

"This," I kissed him again.

"You'll have to do something for me if you want this to go any further."

"What?"

He put his hands on my shoulders and motioned me to my knees.

"Aaron."

"What?"

"I never," I started.

"I'm sure you'll do fine," he pushed down harder.

I knew he was serious; I didn't have a choice if I wanted him... and I did. I went to my knees slowly until they hit the floor. Then I unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them as I looked into his eyes as they dropped to the floor. I wrapped my thumbs into the waistband of his tidy whites and maneuvered them down past his pelvis. His cock sprang out and hit me in the chin; continued to lower them until he stepped out of them.

I was now on my knees, face to face with Aaron's cock, and had to give him oral sex if I wanted to continue our relationship. It wasn't that I couldn't do it; I just didn't want to.

Lynda hasn't blown me off in years but I remember how good it felt so I can't blame Aaron for wanting me to do the same for him; and I've seen enough porno flicks to know how and what to expect.

I looked up at him.

"You're doing great beautiful."

I wanted to please him and wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and lightly kissed its dome; then I proceeded run my tongue over its slit.

"Mmm," that's pretty good.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the rim of its head and pulled my head away slowly, dragging as much lip as I possibly could, and teasing his dome with my tongue until it made a popping sound coming out of my mouth.

"Oh gawd that was good."

I lifted his cock up and began licking and sucking his shaven balls.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

I slowly licked the bottom of his cock from his balls to his dome a few times.

"Mmm, that's it honey."

This time I wrapped my lips just beyond the rim of his dome and sucked and stroked his cock in rhythm.

"Oh yeah, baby."

I stayed at this rhythm but after a while found myself taking him deeper and deeper into my throat.

"That's it... take it all in," he remarked as he began taking in longer breathes.

I just realized I was all in on sucking his cock; I found it rather enjoyable in a sick way.

"You're almost there babe."

His comments were so soft, sweet, and encouraging. I really wanted to please him and wasn't going tom stop until I did.

Before long I was taking his entire cock into my mouth except the width of my thumb and pointer finger that was still around the base of his cock while my hand palmed his body.

My dedication to the end result desensitized my gag reflex or it just didn't reach that point yet.

Then the garage door to the house opened, it was Lynda, home two hours early; neither of us heard the garage door open.

We had an open floor pan except for the wall between the mudroom (garage door to the house) and the living room. The wall was about thirty six inches high with openings at both sides and five rather large openings above that height and to the nine foot ceilings; a blind man could see us but she didn't. She never turned on the light and used the moonlight coming in from the living room to move about. Lynda threw her keys on the kitchen isle, entered the living room, and went straight upstairs to the bedroom. If she would have turned to the right she would have definitely seen us.

12