Neighbors Delight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should go," he whispered.

I went right back to work on cock in hand; I wasn't about to let my first blow job die just because my wife was home. In fact, it added a bit of excitement to the whole idea of getting caught. I mean here I was on my knees, in fem, dressed to kill, and giving my boyfriend a blow job; who could have thought of that scenario.

I was still giving him a hand job when I went down on him again. I moved my hand back to his stomach and took it all in again; but much more willing.

There was a little movement upstairs but I wasn't coming off his cock again.

His clenched hand appeared beside my face and opened up. I scooped both up with my tongue quickly and went right back to work on his cock.

He finally blew his load into my mouth, rope after rope; I swallowed as fast as I could and swallowed the two pills with it. Obviously I wasn't a pro and some escaped out the side of my mouth which I took care of when he was finished shooting his load down my throat. I don't know who enjoyed it more... him... or me.

"I better get going before" he began.

"Take me to your house."

"Like that," he meant my clothes.

"Of course; you have to fuck me now," I smiled.

"You can't come home like that; she'll see you."

"Who said anything about coming when she's here?"

He smiled, helped me to my feet, and out the back door we went.

12