Neighbors Delight Ch. 06

Story Info
What's Next.
3.4k words
4.53
13.4k
11
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crossed the street hand in hand laughing at the night's scenario. Aaron opened the front door for me and I rushed to the bedroom to prepare myself for what was to happen next. I slipped on my wedding ring from my purse, retrieved the lube from the nightstand, squatted, pulled my panties to the side, inserted the tube into my pussy and squeezed hard; prepared.

Aaron walked in as I was removing my shoes and panties.

He laughed finding it humorous.

I smiled deviously, ran toward him, and leaped at him; he caught me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He began to speak and I drove my tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately.

He knew what I wanted and carried me to the bed as we kissed.

"I'm on top," I whispered seductively.

"No way," he replied.

"I mean on your back silly," I laughed.

"That's more like it; there's only one man in this relationship."

"There's only one woman too; and that's your wife... me," I whispered before I went in for another passionate kiss.

"Can I take my shoes off?" he whispered.

"No, I'm horny," I admitted. Almost getting caught giving Aaron a blow job right in front of the wife really got my blood boiling; I was scared and excited which equals horny.

"I thought I was in charge."

"Sometimes a girl can't wait," I replied sliding back and removing his cock from its zippered cell.

He laughed.

"Oh gawd," I panted; it's been a few weeks since he last fucked me and I was a little tight.

"You couldn't wait," he laughed.

"Shut up," I half heartedly laughed as I worked my way down onto him.

He laughed.

"Oh my gawd," I reached back and spread my ass cheeks for more penetration.

"Are you okay?"

"It's so good to have you inside of me," I panted then leaned over smiling and kissed him.

I began to slowly work my way up and down his cock until he stretched me out.

"Oh my gawd yes, "I muttered into his ear as the pain eased and turned to pleasure.

He took one hand off my bicep and put it around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

"Oh gawd," he nibbled my ear as I continued to slowly work his cock in and out.

This was turning out to be a great night; my first blow job to a great ass fucking. What more could a girl want?

"Okay, I'm good," I sat up straddling him. I put my hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down on his cock.

"You're really beginning to know what I like," he smiled.

"You married me; now I aim to please," I panted showing him the ring as I continued riding him.

"Only if you had a nice pair of tits to play with," he remarked as he tried to feel me up through my inserts.

I pulled the top of my dress down revealing my nipples; he went right to them and began messaging them with his fingers.

We fucked for approximately twenty five minutes before we both exploded into an orgasmic mass. I came first slightly arching my back in pleasure as I shot my load all over his tummy. He then filled my cavity with his sweet cream as I tremble above him. I finally collapsed in a orgasmic shake as he held me tightly.

Eventually it came to an abrupt end; I slid down nestled up beside him, my head lay upon his shoulder, we kissed, and I slowly massaged his cock.

"You certainly took a chance back at the house when your wife walked in."

"Well, it was worth it."

"Was it?"

"Yes."

"What changed your mind?"

"Why were you in my house?"

"Are you avoiding the question?"

"Are you?"

"This is my party," he smiled.

"Don't worry; you will always be the man in this relationship."

"Good, remember that," he smiled.

"I will; but you remember, if you're the man... than I'm the woman" I smiled back.

We both laughed, I kissed him, and we fell asleep snuggled up to one another... with my hand wrapped around his cock.

The next morning I woke Aaron with a morning blow job and paid attention to the texture, taste, and odor of his cum and all I can say it was perfect in every way.

Afterwards he made us breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with orange juice.

We sat and began eating when I received a text. It was Lynda; she took the rest of the weekend off.

"Fuck," I remarked looking at my phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Lynda took the weekend off; I can't go home unless she leaves the house," I explained.

"That's fine, stay as long as you want," he reached across the table and clasp my hand.

I smiled.

"That's my girl," he smiled.

"Well, we are married," I laughed.

"Actually, we are legally married," he smiled.

"What do you mean we're married?" I asked curiously.

"A friend owed me a favor so with a little paperwork Bella exists as a real person. Now, as far as the government and anyone else is concerned you were born twins," he explained.

"You're kidding," my heart raced excitement of a new life; a woman's life.

"No, everything is in place; you even have a birth certificate, vaccinations, school history, and a college degree... a CRNA."

"Oh my gawd; I'm taking that test in three months! I exclaimed.

"You mean your brother is taking the test."

"Oh my gawd; is this really real?" The wedding, the ring, everything was real? I giggled

slightly and held my hands over my mouth.

"It's real Bella; the church, the minister, the wedding, the ring, the photographs, we're legally married," he smiled.

"I love you," I stretched across the table and kissed him.

My phone buzzed: I picked it u and read the message.

"Oh my gawd it's Lynda."

"What does she want?"

"She wants to know why I'm not home yet... what I'm I going to tell her." I replied.

I realized, at that moment, I was royally fucked being married to both Lynda and Aaron. My marriage to Lynda was rapidly deteriorating emotionally but she was pregnant; I had to be there for the baby. However, I was married and madly in love with Aaron; and I wanted and needed to be with him.

"Bella, are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm okay; just in deep thought," I answered.

"Thinking about Lynda?"

"No, I'm just thinking about how much I love you," I got up, sat on his lap, and pecked him on the lips.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you... and you're so handsome," I kissed him again.

"Thanks, I was thinking we could take a walk on the beach."

"That sounds so romantic; when are we leaving?" I smiled with enthusiasm.

"I would like to take a shower first."

"Sure, I'll clean up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"I'll put the juice away then I have to make a call before I take a shower."

"Okay, I have to text Lynda anyway," I said before kissing him and taking the dishes to the sink.

"What are you going to tell her?

"I don't know but it's my problem honey; I'll take care of it."

"It's mine too."

"Can we talk about it later?"

He agreed, kissed me, and then made his phone call.

I quickly rinsed the dishes, glasses, and silverware and stuck them in the dishwasher. My mind was on Lynda and letting her know where I was but I couldn't think of any good excuses.

My phone buzzed:

Lynda: I'm going shopping and won't be back for a few hours.

Me: Sorry, I made some new friends over the last two weeks while jogging and I'm in San Francisco running the 10K this weekend.

Lynda: That's fine; just keep your phone with you.

Me: Thanks have fun shopping.

Lynda: (A kissy smiley face).

Me: I did the same.

I ran to the living room window to watch her leave.

"What are you looking at?" Aaron asked as he wrapped his loving arms around me and hugged me.

"Lynda's going shopping; once she's gone I'm going to get a change of clothes."

"You're going like that; in the daytime?"

"I don't have a better plan," I turned and looked upward at him.

"Be careful," he told me before kissing me and heading toward the bedroom.

The garage door opened, she pulled out, and drove away; and then the garage door began to close.

"No," I whispered to myself.

I needed the door open so I could drive Aaron's car into the garage and not be seen by the neighbors. Then, the neighbor's cat headed toward the garage door; the damn thing loves my garage.

"Go in, go in," I whispered to myself again.

The garage door stopped as the cat went into the garage opening the door to its fullest.

"Aaron," I called out as I walked into the bathroom seeing him standing in the buff.

"What's up?"

"The garage door is open and I need the key to your car so not to be seen by the neighbors," I smiled.

"Sure, the keys are on the kitchen isle."

"Thanks, and behave yourself; I'll need that later," I said grabbing his cock as he leaned into me and kissed me.

"I'll be right back."

"I'll be here."

I hurried off to the kitchen, grabbed the keys, and drove around the block before pulling into my garage. No one is outside my house so I get out and close the garage door and enter the house. I rush upstairs to my hidden closet, grab a few things, and toss them into a suitcase I use for my out of town seminars. Lynda has no idea I have it so she won't notice its missing.

I take a five minute drive around the block and pull into Aaron's garage; or is it my garage now that I'm married to him. Anyway, I grab the suitcase and head to the bedroom and find that he's just getting into the shower. Quickly, I undress including my wig, took off what little makeup I applied, and joined him in the shower.

"I usually take a shower by myself."

"You're married now; things are different."

"Wow."

"What?"

"I never noticed how much of a girly figure you really had before now."

"I lost five pounds." I spun for him and was ecstatic that he noticed.

"I would put you about one-hundred and twenty five pounds."

"Better then my scale at home."

"Well, you're about 5'7", narrow shoulders, no real muscle mass, no real fat, and a sexy mid-section; definitely around one-hundred and twenty five."

"I'll have to weigh myself again; you made me curious."

"I have digital scale that I've checked myself with a few weights; you ought to try it; it's dead-on accurate."

"Sure, right after my shower."

He washed my shoulders, my back, and my buns while slipping a finger into my crack and into my rosebud.

"Keep that up and we'll never get out of here," I giggled.

"You're probably right; your hair grew out a bit too... it's nice," he remarked running his fingers through it.

"I'm going to let it grow out and get it styled and colored; probably highlighted."

"That'll look good."

"Thanks."

Then the unexpected happened; he reached around and washed my cock and empty sacks which brought on a moan from me; my sacks were empty as my balls were still pushed inside of me. Then another surprise; he began stroking my cock which sent me into a passionate panting frenzy. I reached back and held on palming the back of his neck with my left hand and stroking his cock with my right. Since I was slightly shorter I stepped onto his feet, he wrapped his arm around my mid-section knowing where this was headed, and I aligned myself and reared back onto his cock.

"Oh gawd Aaron," I moaned.

He held me up with his arm as he slowly and methodically stroked me further into hysteria. My body was on auto pilot riding his cock only two inches at a time, wrapped in my husband's arm; my orgasm was building to eruption. I couldn't believe this was happening and how awfully good it felt to have someone else stroke your cock.

"Oh gawd," I giggled.

I tilted my head back in a passionate kiss; my panting was heavy and only lasted until my next gasp of oxygen.

"I love you," I muttered.

He loosened up his grip slightly giving me about two more inches to maneuver.

"Ah fuck Aaron," I moaned as I took his offer.

I began to get weak and delirious as his arm again tightened around my waist to hold me up as he began to stroke me faster.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I erupted, rope after rope, onto the shower floor.

I almost fainted but put all my energy into turning and facing him; I'm sure he helped.

"Don't expect that to be commonplace," he told me about the hand job I just received.

"I won't," I kissed him and then melted in his arms until I stopped shaking.

"You should get out now," he smiled at me.

"I love you," I kissed him passionately.

Totally satisfied I kissed him passionately before stepping out of the shower. I dried off and stepped onto his digital scale. He was right; I weigh one-hundred and twenty six pounds; I was proud of myself for losing the weight.

"Honey, I'm going to get dressed," I announced.

"Hey Bella," he stuck his head out of the glass door.

"Yes sweetie," I replied.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier; but we're going over my friend's house for a cook out slash social party after our walk on the beach," he explained.

"What should I wear?"

"Something provocative so I can show you off," he smiled and went back to rinse off.

Something provocative he says... provocative is the only thing I have so it shouldn't be too hard to please him. I totally forgot about this two-piece bodycon outfit; I wish I had tried it on first when it arrived. Oh well... live and learn.

It was a sexy white two-piece set that has a short sleeve, jersey knit crop top, with wrapping surplice bodice. The matching bodycon high thigh skirt has a wide, elastic waistband. I matched my outfit with a sleek pair of four inch satin single sole heels with slender toe-strap and adjustable ankle strap with silver buckle. I had bought a dainty white purse with silver threading and opening clasp and I finished it off with a silver watch, necklace, set of wrist bands, and ankle bracelets. I adorned my wig, applied a little makeup, and I finished my look.

I looked in the full length mirror and was extremely happy with my appearance.

"Holy smoke you're hot as hell!" he exclaimed.

"Thank you," I laughed.

I have to admit; I was a little surprised when Aaron forced me over the couch and took me at will... and how much I thoroughly enjoyed it. I always considered myself a cross-dresser but since then I've married for a second time and have fell madly in love with him. My dilemma; I'm married to Lynda and she's pregnant with my baby, still, I want to be with Aaron.

My thoughts were interrupted as Aaron removed his towel from around his waist; his manhood sprung into action in all its glory. Aaron is a handsome man with an athletic build and charming personality... at times, and the cock that I love so much.

I still can't get over how much of a cock lover I am.

"Bella, are you okay?" he laughed.

"Yes, um, I'll just wait in the living room for you," I stuttered.

""I'll be out in a minute," he laughed.

"Okay," I muttered and moved on to the living room.

I waited in the living room not believing I just stuttered at the sight of seeing Aaron's beautiful cock; he is so manly and I'm so feminine.

My mind drifted wondering off thinking about my future with Aaron, Lynda, and the baby; could we perhaps make a family of four?

Would it even be feasible?

Would Aaron and Lynda be sexually involved?

Just the idea makes me uneasy.

"Looks like you're in deep thought," Aaron remarked broking my concentration.

"No, no, just thinking of you," we pecked.

"Good, I thought you were having second thoughts."

"Me, no way, you'll have to present me with divorce papers to get rid of me," I laughed knowing I meant it.

"Shall we go?"

"Sure," I flirted as he walked me out the door and to the car; the garage door opened and we were on our way.

My confidence was soaring as I continued to grow in my female role but who wouldn't be in my position. I mean, I was married to a great guy; who could ask for more; not to mention he was 'hot' as hell. Though, in the back of my mind, I pondered if I should bring up Lynda and the baby.

"Bella, Bella," he called out.

"Sorry."

"That's the second time today you were somewhere else; are you okay?"

"I'm fine; I'm just really happy," I smiled.

"I hope you're not going to tune out at the cook out."

"No, I promise," I laughed as I reached over and put my hand on his thigh.

"Any higher and I'll have to pull over." he laughed.

I couldn't resist and moved my hand upward and rubbed his groin area which immediately brought his cock to attention; but it didn't keep me from continuing my assault which surprisingly brought on some rapid breathing from both of us. Aaron only allowed this to go on for ten minutes before removing my hand away.

Ten minutes later, after we calmed a bit, we resumed a friendly flirtatious conversation.

Thirty minutes later I saw that he still had a boner; I reached over and began rubbing it again through his pants.

"That's it!" he exclaimed.

I knew I broke him and couldn't wait to taste his seed.

He pulled off the road and into Ocean Seas by the Shore; a refurbished hotel from the twenties. We parked; he opened the car door, and led me by the hand into the lobby. Aaron told them we would only be staying for a day to get some rest and to clean up. A credit card got us a key and into a room.

Aaron couldn't unlock the door fast enough as he grabbed my hand and hurried me into the room and slammed the door behind us. He quickly dropped his pants and underwear and stepped out of them then forced me to my knees.

I couldn't blame him: I was just as excited for him to cum in my mouth as he was.

I grasped the base of his cock and wrapped my lips around the base of it but he was in no mood for slow, romantic, or seductive as he grabbed my hair and began to furiously fuck my face. I removed my hand and placed both on his waist to sturdy myself. I couldn't wait to taste and swallow his sweet thick cum.

"Ah," approximately three minutes later the dam broke loose as he shot his first rope down my throat without sharing.

"Mmm," I moaned sharing in the pleasure.

"Ah," he shot a second rope.

"Mmm," I moaned as it slid down the back of my throat. I used whatever strength I had to push away from him; I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I could savoir his seed.

"Ah," he slowed a bit filling my mouth with his sweetness.

"Mmm," I was now able to taste it.

"Ah gawd Bella," he muttered.

"Mmm," I moaned as rope after rope filled my mouth; my taste buds savored his sweet milky substance before swallowing it.

"Damn Bella," he gasped.

I sucked until there was nothing left to suck then I peered up at him totally satisfied; well, to be totally satisfied he could fuck me but time was running out... we had a cookout to attend.

He dressed and then helped me up.

"Are you ready?"

"Let me freshen up," I told him as I went to the restroom to check my makeup. I looked into the mirror and smiled devilishly to myself.