Neighbor's Mom's Vibrator

Story Info
Finding my neighbor's mom's vibrator.
972 words
4.34
19.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

When I was 23, I used to go over my neighbor's house to hang out and play video games since it was right across the street. They had a pretty big house and there were a lot of rooms upstairs, a small kitchen downstairs, and a big TV room. Every time that I went over on the weekends, his mom Peggy would be walking in either a tight shirt or a robe. She always smelled nice when she walked by and had big boobs that jiggled around. Every time I saw Peggy, I thought about what her nipples looked like, how big her areola were, and if she had a hairy pussy or if it was shaved.

One day, while my friend was watching TV and his parents weren't home, I went upstairs to go to the bathroom. After I was done, I walked by his parent's room and decided to walk in to look around. They had a TV and a big bed in the middle of the room with a hard wood floor. My excitement grew as I got closer to the bed and saw where Peggy slept. I laid down on the bed and smelled the pillow, it smelled like Peggy's hair.

As I laid on the bed, I looked over at the night stand and my heart started pounding faster. I had heard that women keep their most intimate things in their nightstands and I really didn't know what to expect. I got off the bed and slowly kneeled down on the ground to open the drawer. There was nothing in the top shelf except for some tissues and miscellaneous things, but there were a few bottom drawers. As I was thinking about what could be in there, my dick started getting hard as I felt the blood rush to it. Then, I opened the bottom drawer and saw a big pink vibrator that was shiny on one end with a black circular knob on the other end to turn it on. I picked it up held it closer to see what the shiny stuff was and that's when I saw two long pubic hairs.

Thinking of Peggy walking around the kitchen the day before and her having a big hairy bush between her legs made the precum start to leak from my dick. Seeing the shiny end of the purple vibrator and how it was likely inside of her that morning, I assumed it must have been the juices from her orgasm. I brought the vibrator closer to my nose and took a big whiff of it, the smell was musky and powerful. I stood up and took my pants off with my dick pointing straight out, it was the hardest I've ever been. Holding the vibrator in one hand and my dick in the other, I started slowly stroking myself. I knew I wouldn't last long so I was trying to savor the moment. Then I laid back down on the bed and held the vibrator up to my nose.

The smells of Peggy on the pillow and her musky vagina on the vibrator was making my dick leak precum all over my bell. Wanting something to cum into so it didn't go on my belly, I ran over to the bathroom to look for something and saw the hamper in the corner. Right on top corner of the basket was a pair of Peggy's dirty panties. I picked them up and opened the crotch to inspect them, that's when I saw her pussy stains soaked into the fabric.

There were several black curly pubic hairs with the juices and I rushed over with the panties to lay on the bed. Now, with her panties in my hand and the vibrator in my other hand, I turned the vibrator on and put it on the tip of my dick. Thinking about Peggy's hairy pussy and being able to see her juices on the vibrator and her panties, I brought Peggy's panties up to my face and inhaled their musky scent. I then quickly pressed the vibrator to the top of my dick even harder and moved it around. Since Peggy's pussy juices coated the end of the vibrator, it slid around easily. I stuck out my tongue to lick the juices and that's when my legs stiffened straight out and I felt that familiar feeling between my legs - I was about to explode.

I took one last deep breath through my nose with the panties pressed tight, then I felt the surge of cum exploding from my balls to the tip of my dick. Spurt after spurt erupted out with the first 3 spurts hitting my chin. Keeping the vibrator pressed to the tip of my dick, I kept spurting rope after rope of cum onto my belly while deeply inhaling Peggy's scent through my nose. After 10 or 11 spurts, I took the vibrator off my dick and laid there with my legs stretched out. That was the most incredible orgasm that I've ever had before.

Looking around, I realized that I needed to get back downstairs but had to get off Peggy's bed without spilling my cum all over the floor. That's when I realized that her panties would be a great way to clean up. I took the stained crotch of her panties and cleaned off my cum soaked dick, belly, and even my chin. Then I turned off the vibrator and took the pubic hair that was on the tip of it to put in my pocket for later. Walking out of their bedroom with Peggy's panties, I went over to the hamper in her bathroom and put them underneath her other clothes. I felt like a pervert and I knew that wouldn't be the last time I did that...


sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers