Unexpected Voyeur

Story Info
Watching my friend’s mom undress
1.6k words
4.29
43.6k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

After the thrill of finding my neighbor's mom Penny's vibrator, I continued sneaking into her room any change I got to use her vibrator on myself. As a 23 year old, my hormones were in overdrive so I snuck in there all the time. The vibrator was always coated with pussy juices and pubes so she must have used it all the time. I wondered how often she had to change the batteries, she must have had to buy the big packs from the store.

Every time I saw her in the kitchen when I was over on the weekends, I thought of her hairy bush underneath and how she stuck a long pink vibrator inside it. I also thought of how when she got home from work, the panties that she was wearing must be nice and dirty from her wearing them all day. Having used her panties now several times when also using her vibrator on my dick, I had smelled them throughout the month and they always smelled different.

One thing that drove me so curious was what she looked like totally naked. I could tell her boobs were big by what she wore around the house but I didn't know if her areola would be small or big, how much her nipples poked out, or if they had bumps on them. Occasionally when it was cold, I could see her nipples poking through her tee shirt and they sat right in the middle of her boobs.

I thought for a while about trying to spy on her somehow but I wasn't sure how I'd do it. One Saturday morning, Penny was out playing tennis with her friends and my friend Kyle was downstairs playing video games and I told him I had to go number 2 so I was going to go upstairs, that's what I always told him when I wanted to sneak into his parent's room. I walked upstairs and walked into his parent's bathroom. Sure enough, Penny's panties were in the laundry basket.

I looked a little closer and saw that there was white fluid on the crotch where her pussy was just 20 minutes ago before she left for tennis. Holding them in my hand, I could feel that they were still warm. My dick started growing right away and walked over toward her bed while I inspected the crotch. Since Kyle just started a video game, I knew I'd have plenty of time to enjoy these.

Laying down on Penny's bed, I reached underneath to look for her pink vibrator and I felt something strange - there were 2 now! I grabbed the new one and it was purple with rabbit ears on it. I had heard of this rabbit one before but had never seen one. It had fresh pussy juice on it from Penny but it was a lot more than was normally on her pink one. She must have had a huge orgasm from using this one.

Curious how it worked, there was a button on the bottom that turned it on really high. It was much more powerful than her pink vibrator with the knob on the bottom. I clicked the button a few more times and saw that there were different speeds to it. The medium setting felt pretty good on my dick so I kept it on that one. Now I was ready to enjoy a nice slow orgasm and spurt cum all over my belly again.

Just as I held Penny's panties up to my nose and licked the white juice on the crotch, I heard the front door slam. "Kyle, I'm back early from tennis! The other mom cancelled at the last minute!" I heard Kyle yell back "whatever I'm playing video games!" My heart jumped out of my chest, there I was laying on Penny's bed with her vibrator and panties in my hand. Frantically, I turned off the vibrator, put it under the bed, and tried to smooth out the sheets so she couldn't tell I was there.

As I was doing that, I heard the stairs start to creak - Penny was walking up the stairs! I looked around quickly and saw her closet in the corner so I ran over there and opened the door. It was a sliding door with horizontal slits in it that let some air and light in. I hopped into the closet, which had plenty of room, and slowly closed the door just as Penny was walking in.

Whew, I had just dodged a bullet and not gotten caught in an embarrassing position, what a relief. I looked down at my hand and realized that I still had Penny's panties in my hand so I hope she didn't realize it. My plan was to wait for her to turn on the shower and hopefully close the bathroom door, then I could sneak out and go back downstairs. Great plan, I thought, Kyle would think I was done in the bathroom and Penny would see me when I got downstairs.

Just as I finished thinking about that, I heard a door close. Perfect, she's about to take a shower. As I reached out with my hand to open the closet door, I saw Penny through the door slits, she was walking toward her dresser which was next to her bed. The room was very bright since it was the morning so I had a clear view of her. My heart started beating hard thinking that she might come over to the closet and open it, seeing me in there with her dirty panties in my hand and a massive boner.

What happened instead is burned into my memory forever - Penny, in her tennis whites, started to take her socks off. She knelt on the bed and took off both socks, then she stood up and quickly took off her skirt. That left her in just a pair of panties and her top. Looking at the panties she had on, they were very different than the ones I had in my hand. She was wearing a white thong and since she was turned away from me, I could see that it was pulled into her ass. Her butt cheeks looked so firm, it must be from all the tennis she played.

As I was fixated on her butt, she bent over and pulled her panties down. Oh my god, I thought, I'm about to see her bush. When she was fully bent over, facing away from me, I could clearly see her pubic hairs around her asshole and it was just a forest of hair. Then she turned around and faced toward me, I couldn't believe my eyes. It didn't look like she had ever shaved a hair off her pussy, it was dark back to match her other hair and very puffy and curly.

I looked down at my dick, which had somehow come out of my pants, and it was dripping precum. Seeing Penny in front of me was a dream come true, but I didn't think it could get better. That's when she took off her white tennis top and I saw her white matching bra. Her boobs were definitely a D cup because I had seen her other bras in the hamper.

Before I could realize what was happening, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Pulling the straps off her shoulders, I was presented the most magnificent boobs I had ever seen in any picture or porn video online. Her boobs sat high on her chest and barely sagged, they were perfectly symmetrical and had a few freckles on them. Now, I didn't need to imagine what they looked like, they were right in front of me.

Her areola were big and brown, about 3 inches across with pointy nipples. She reached down to rub them and they stretched out a little bigger, I couldn't believe how perfect they looked. Here was Penny, the hottest MILF I'd ever seen, completely naked with her big boobs, big nipples, and hairy bush. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world and it couldn't ask for any more.

She stood there for a minute and then took her other hand and put it down in her hairy bush to fluff up the hairs. With my dick in one hand and her panties in the other hand, I couldn't help myself anymore. Watching Penny rub her boobs and pussy was too much and I started stroking my leaky dick. After 4 strokes, my legs tensed up and without making a sound, I was about to start shooting cum. I brought Penny's panties down to my dick and started spurting rope after rope of cum into her panties, completely silently, as I watched Penny's naked body through the closet door.

After a dozen spurts, I looked down and realized the panties were completely soaked with my cum and it was dripping down onto the carpet. That's when I looked up and saw Penny walking toward the door to the bathroom. After a few seconds, the shower turned on and I knew that was my chance to sneak out. I opened the closet door and heard the water splashing around in the shower, so I knew she was in there. I took her panties with me since they were drenched in my cum, and I'd wash them at my house before returning them next week.

I couldn't believe my luck - I finally got to see Penny naked and felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Putting her balled up panties into my pocket, I flushed the toilet in the other bathroom and went downstairs to play video games with Kyle. What a day and a great memory, I knew that I'd use that memory for the rest of my life.


sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers