Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they finally break apart, Gelicia's eyes meet mine before going back to Maddison. "Maddy, that was unexpected and pleasant, but we have company."

I can't help but take the latina all in. She's wearing torn up jeans with army boots and a sleeveless black hoodie, showing off her toned arms. Her ass is just so big.

Maddison turns to look at me. "It's just the cute neighbor. Who cares."

She slaps Gelicia's ass making her cheeks burn bright red.

"How's the case going?" she asks.

"Ehhh, it could be a whole lot better if my client would be honest. I have a feeling she's keeping things from me," she says before her eyes fall onto me. "But we can talk about that later. So... How's the first day on the job?"

"Good, Skylar is doing well. I think we found ourselves a keeper," Gelicia says, causing a flood of heat within my stomach.

"Nice, so what's left to do?" Maddison asks.

"Well, we just finished moving up all the boxes here, that go to our room," she says. "Now, hopefully we'll get our furniture so we can start unpacking."

"Well, for now, why don't we have a drink and try out the hot tub?" Maddison asks. "It's been a stressful day, I could really relax right now. It's not like there's much else we can do."

"That does sound nice, we just have to find our bathing suits," Gelicia says.

"Should I go home now? Or..."

"Nonsense, you can join us. Obviously you're too young for a drink, but you can definitely come relax with us," Gelicia says.

"I have a pair of gym shorts you can borrow," Maddison says.

Maddison looks at the boxes and starts tearing through them until she pulls out a pair of booty shorts. "See? Here you go, try these on."

"I... uh... Aren't these girl shorts?" I ask.

"You did say you've always thought of trying on girt's clothing, now's your chance," Gelicia says. I can feel the heat on my cheeks turning them red.

I wordlessly take the pair of shorts.

"We'll let you change. Gelicia, which box has the swimsuits again?" Maddison asks.

"I labeled all of the boxes, if you'd just read you'd find them," she says.

Maddison lets out a long exaggerated sigh. Then she starts looking down at the boxes before she finds the one she's looking for and tears into it. She opens up the box and pulls out two bathing suites, tossing one to Gelicia.

"I think I'd rather have the pink one with the cute little skirt on it," Gelicia says.

"Then you can dig for it," Maddison says as she walks out.

"That woman drives me crazy," Gelicia says as she leans down and digs through the box.

"Do you always argue like this?" I ask before I even think about it.

"Honey, this isn't arguing. That's just how we are. Maddy and I love each other dearly. But we both have our quirks. Maddy has had a rough life, she's developed a hard exterior because of it," Gelicia says as she pulls out a pink bikini. "Now, get changed and we'll meet you down at the hot tub."

She takes her leave from the room.

Once I'm by myself, I quickly get out of my clothes and put on Maddy's shorts. They're are much smaller than I would prefer, barely covering my ass. They're more like underwear.

I keep my shirt on and head down to the hot tub.

Maddison is already inside it. She's got a black bikini on. "Aww, you look sexy. But you'd look far better without a shirt on."

I feel like someone put a hot iron on the back of my neck .

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you coming in?" She asks.

Behind me Gelicia steps out from the house. I turn to see her...

Wow!

She's just so beautiful with that pink bikini on. It's got a little mini skirt on that bare covers up her crotch. Her dark chocolate legs go on forever. So thick and yet so lean. That top of hers can hardly handle her bountiful bosom. And her tummy is so toned, you can easily count each ab, 6 in total.

The smirk on her face says it all as she looks at me. "Like what you see?" She asks.

I can barely nod, let alone form words.

She walks up to me. Her hands grab a hold of my shirt and she gently lifts it up over my head, tossing it aside. "There, that's better."

She puts her hand to the lower part of my back and guides me into the hot tub. She has me sit between her and Maddison.

I've never felt more nervous in my life sitting between two of the hottest women I have ever seen.

"Relax, you seem so tense," Gelicia playfully chides.

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Don't apologize," Maddy says.

"Here, let me rub your shoulders and relieve some of that tension," Gelicia says, bringing her hands up my back. She gently pushes me so I scoot forward and begins to rub the knots out of my shoulders. I feel like clay in her hands.

"Totally jealous, Gelicia's messages are the best," Maddy says before she sets her hand on my thigh.

"So, Sky, have you thought about what you want to do after you graduate highschool?" Gelicia asks as she works her way down my back.

"Urgh... Uh. No, not really," I let out. Her hands are magical.

"You don't have any goals or dreams? What about college?" Maddy asks.

"I've given it some consideration, but nothing really sticks," I say.

"Well, I'm sure you'll come up with something, at the very least, you're always welcome to stay here and work," Gelicia says.

"Aww, thank you," I say.

"You're even welcome to move in, we would love to have someone like you around," she adds. God, I can't help but blush.

"Once we get the spare bedroom furnished, it can be yours if you want," Gelicia says.

"That's very kind of you," I say.

"God, you're so adorable," Maddy says.

"Uhh, thanks," I mutter and start to fidget. I'm not used to having women give me such compliments. Normally I feel like I'm invisible to them.

"So tell me, Skylar. Do you have a girlfriend? Or are you into boys?" Gelicia asks.

"I... uh... I'm into girls. And no..." My eyes fall to my crotch.

"Awww, he's all flustered. That's so cute," Maddy says her hand travels up and down my leg. "So you never thought about being with a guy? Or sucking a cock?"

"I uh... Nn... no..." I stutter.

"Awww. Really? No offense, but that kind of surprises me. You look like you'd be such a good cocksucker." I tense up at Maddison's words. Does she really think I'm gay? Is it that apparent?

"Maddy! Seriously," Gelicia says as she scowls at the woman. "You don't always have to be so blunt."

"What? I think that's a compliment."

"Not really..." Gelicia huffs.

"Listen, dear. What my girlfriend is trying to say, at least I think, is that it doesn't make you any less of a human being if you prefer a cock over a vagina or vice versa," Gelicia says.

"I personally think it's incredibly hot when a guy sucks a dick and you have the perfect lips for it," Maddy says with half lidded eyes.

I think the cheeks of my face are now hotter than the temperature of the hot tube.

"You know, I should really get going. My dad... He... He doesn't like it when I'm not home," I spit out.

"Aww, you can't stay for a little longer?" Maddison asks as her hand slides up my thigh making me stir in my shorts.

"I uh..."

"Let's not get him in trouble, Maddy," Gelicia says.

"Awww, but we haven't even gotten to the fun stuff yet," she lets out a sigh. "Tomorrow I guess."

I quickly get out of the tube so they don't see my erection. Rushing inside, I quick change into my clothes and run back home. My heart is beating so fast. My hands are clammy. I feel like my breaths are so heavy. What's with me? I just had to get out of there. Have I ruined my job with them?

I quick take a shower and rush back to my room. For some odd reason, I keep thinking about sucking a dick. I'm not gay or anything, they just made it sound so hot.

As I lay in my bed, I pull down my pants and wrap my hands around my stiff hard cock. What would it be like to suck a dick? Would I like it? I wonder what it tastes like?

Mmmhmmm. Before I realize it, I'm yanking my dick so fast, I shoot out a load of cum all over the place.

--

On the bus, Ken continues to play target practice with my head, using crumpled up pieces of paper as projectiles.

As we turn the corner a car skids on the brakes as it drifts past us slamming into a parked car. The men scramble out the car carrying guns. Everyone on the bus starts to panic, even Ken.

Suddenly a person on a motorcycle pulls up and takes off her helmet. It's Karma! The men start firing at her, but the bullets just bounce off of her.

The guns get ripped out of the men's hands. Fate hovers down on her flying carpet weidling her staff.

They don't have time to react as Karma charges at them. The first guy tries to take her on, but he ends up getting a swift kick to the face. Fate, using her magical powers, rips the belts from the car and wraps up two of the others as Karma takes a punch to the face from the last man standing. It doesn't even phase her. I suppose if bullets can't hurt her, what can a fist do? With one punch, she knocks him out.

That was so epic! Both of the ladies look up at us. It feels like they're staring directly at me. They wave at us with such genuine smiles. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be with them.

As fast as they arrived, they take off.

They're the coolest superhero duo ever! By far my favorite superheroes. And in this age, so many heroes have popped up and yet those two have still managed to stand out. They've even earned respect from the best of the best. Titan, Nova, Starlight, Prometheus and Pandora. That's saying something.

The police arrive and question us all before we're allowed to leave. The bus eventually drops me off and I rush to Gelicia and Maddison's house. I hope someone got that on camera so I can add it to my fanpage.

After knocking on their door. Maddison finally answers. She looks like she was in a rush to change.

"You're late!" she says with a sly smirk.

"You will never believe what just happened!" I practically scream at her.

"Calm down, tell me in your inside voice," she laughs.

"I just witnessed Karma and Fate live in action. It was epic! They are by far my two favorite superheroes! It was so cool!"

"Really? What happened? They stop a traffic violation?" she asks.

"Well... Yeah, sorta. You could definitely say that. There were 4 armed men in a car and as they buzzed passed our bus, they crashed into a parked car. They piled out with guns and that's when Karma and Fate showed up!" I say with exaggerated hand movements. "They didn't stand a chance."

"Is that so?" I hear Gelicia says, coming down the stairs as she covers herself in a robe.

"Yes! It was so cool. Karma was like, Bam! Fist to the face! And Fate was like, Pow! With her magic, she wrapped a guy in seat belts! How cool is that?"

"Wow, sounds like someone is a fanboy," Maddison says.

"Aww, I think that's very cool. Out of all the heroes you pick Karma and Fate as your favorites," Gelicia says.

"If you had to pick one over the other, who would you pick?" Maddison says.

'Maddy! Don't make him choose like that," Gelicia says.

"I don't know. That's a hard question. I like both of their costumes. It seems like Karma's a little more rough around the edges and I still have no idea what her powers are," I say.

"Maybe she's just being mysterious so the enemies don't figure out her weaknesses?" Maddison says crossing her arms and giving me a sour look.

"I suppose you're right. On the other hand, I feel like Fate's weakness is close quarter combat. She's great at a distance with her spells or whatever you call them, but I don't think she'd win in a close combat fight," I add.

"That's not true," Gelicia says. "Have you ever seen her in a fist fight?"

"No not really," I say.

"Then you can't accurately judge her fighting ability," she argues.

"True," I say. "It's still hard to pick a favorite between the two of them. It's like picking between ice cream and cookies. I like both."

"Maddy, let's not make him choose," Gelicia says. "Besides, we have work to do. Come on and follow me, Sky."

I follow Gelicia upstairs into their bedroom. "As you can see, we finally got some furniture. If you could bring some of the boxes in here and start unpacking them, that would be amazing. If it's clothes, could you fold them and put them on the bed?"

"Yeah, I can do that," I say.

"Thanks, you're such a peach. Maddy and I are going to take a quick shower and we'll be right out."

"Okay," I say as I head down to the spare bedroom and grab a box. Once I get it inside their room, I start unpacking it. It's filled with pants and skirts. Little by little, I fold them and put them on their bed in neat organized stacks. I hear the shower going as I go down and get another box. This time it's full of shirts and blouses. It doesn't take me long before I fold them and grab another box. In the bathroom I hear what I think is moaning. No... Are they really going at it?

I quietly put my ear to the door as I listen to what I'm now convinced is the two of them having sex? Oh my god! They're going it at for sure. The sounds of Maddy's moans echo vibrate through the door.

It's unmistakable.

As I listen in, my own cock gets hard.

I can only imagine what's going on. Suddenly the their moans stop and everything goes quiet. Quickly I rush back to the box and open it up to see a bunch of panties. Holy shit! There are so many different kinds of panties.

Some with lace, others made of cotton. Some have quite a bit of material, other's look like they're just a string. I grab a really cute white cotton underwear, holding it up in front of me.

For some odd reason, all I can think about is wearing them. I bet they're so soft.

They probably feel so great against my skin. I hold them up against my waist just as the door opens up and the two women step out. I freeze up with fear and embarrassment as I look up at them tensing up. Both of them are only wearing towels.

"Well, at least he isn't sniffing them," Maddy laughs.

"Aww, I think it's cute. You want to try them on, don't you?" Gelicia asks.

"I.. uh..." I can't even think of enough words to form a sentence.

'Relax, it's not a big deal. Unfortunately, those probably won't fit you," Maddy says as she walks up and grabs them from my hand. She slips them un underneath her towel.

"Maddy's got a big ass," Gelicia says as she comes over and grabs a pair of undies, slipping them on under her towel as well.

"And you're big black booty isn't?" Maddy asks.

"I didn't say I was complaining about it," Gelicia says.

I quickly look the other way as the two women get dressed. Both wearing booty shorts and t-shirts.

"You did a great job folding our clothes for us," Gelicia says as she starts putting them meticulously away in the dressers. "You know, if you want to, we could probably find you some clothes that would fit you."

I feel my cheeks go red as my eyes fall to my feet.

"Fuck, you look adorable all flustered," Maddy says.

"Relax, you don't have to be embarrassed about it," Gelicia says as she places her finger underneath my chin, lifting my eyes to meet hers. "Don't ever hide who you are. And here you don't have to be ashamed of showing us your feminine side."

"You really mean that?" I ask.

"Of course," she says.

"It's settled then, we're taking you shopping... Tomorrow," Maddy says.

"But... what if the kids at school see me? They pick on me bad enough as it is," I say.

"Don't worry about them one bit. They're just jealous that's it. Not many people are brave enough to be themselves," Gelicia says.

"But if my dad sees me, he'll flip!" I say.

"If that's the case, then you can stay with us," she adds.

"We could always use a sweet, adorable thing like yourself here," Maddy says.

"Besides, we have a soon to be empty spare bedroom, you're more than welcome to claim it. We could use someone who's so willing to help around the house," Gelicia says.

"Okay, I'll do it!" I say.

"Great! It's decided, tomorrow, we'll head to our favorite department stores and find you the cutest things to wear," Gelicia says. "I'm so excited. This will be so much fun!"

I feel so embarrassed about it all and yet, I'm really excited. But what if someone sees me? What if everyone at school finds out?

"I can't wait to see you all done up. I think you'll look so hot," Maddy says.

--

The next day, all I could think about was going with my neighbors to try on girl's clothing. I've never felt so many emotions at once. I'm nervous about how they'll think once they see me in a dress. I'm scared that my classmates or dad will find out. I'm excited about the thought of trying on panties, skirts, thigh highs and the like. It's just all so confusing.

Of course, school went buy excruciatingly slow. Gym class especially. Of course we're playing dodgeball today. Ken just loves to have him and his friends use me as target practice.

"Dance sissy!" he screams as he whips the ball at me, hitting me square in the face. The impact was so hard, it sends ass over tea kettle.

If that wasn't enough, the jerks continue to pelt me with balls even though I'm already out.

The gym class teacher doesn't even care. I think he likes me even less than Ken does.

After class, I go in to find my clothes once again soaking wet. Only this time they're in the toilet. To make matters worse, the water is a nasty shade of yellow and smells like some ate asparagus. Why can't the jerks just leave me alone?

I manage to get a plastic grocery bag and stuff my nasty piss stain clothes in there.

I just don't understand why they have to pick on me?

What did I do to deserve it?

Once school finally gets out, I manage to get a seat next to big Joe. Imagine little me squished against the window with a kid who's the size of a house. Fortunately, he's a gentle giant. Quiet mostly.

Ken doesn't really mess with Joe. No one really does. Rumors fly around about him, but no one really knows the truth about him. They say his dad is a convicted felon. I don't know about that.

Once the bus finally arrives at my bus stop, he kindly lets me out.

"Ah, there you are. We've been waiting for you to get out of school," Gelicia says as I walk down the street to her house. Both her and Maddy are out sitting on a swing bench on the porch.

"Why do I smell piss?" Maddy asks.

"It's a long story," I mutter.

"Is that Ken kid behind it?" Maddy asks.

I nod. "He flushed my clothes down the toilet and peed on them."

"What a fucking asshole. I should go teach that kid a lesson," she says.

"Maddy, don't get all worked up," Gelicia says.

"Well, it's not right. The poor kid has to go home in his gym clothes," she says.

"Oh, I'm not saying we're not going to do something about it," she says. "But there is a place and time for everything. Speaking of which, how do you like our new swing? It's nice, isn't it?"

I nod. "It looks cozy."

"It's super comfy," Gelicia says.

"Want to come join us?" Maddy asks.

"Uh..." Before I can even make a coherent response, Maddy reaches up and grabs my arm, pulling me in between them.

I'm squished between to very beautiful women like a thorn between two roses. "It feels like it just got awfully hot outside, didn't it?" I ask as I pull my collar to cool down.

"That's because you're sitting with to sexy felines," Maddy laughs, putting her hand on my thigh.

"So, are we still on to go shopping?" Gelicia asks me.

"Uh..." I take a big gulp, trying to calm my nerves. "Can we go somewhere really far away from here?"

"Aww, don't be so scared. I know a place that will give you all the privacy you need," Gelicia says. "It'll just be the three of us. So you'll be safe and sound."

"You promise?" I ask.