Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, and I always keep my promises," she says.

"I can attest to that, she never breaks her word," Maddy assures me.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

Both Maddy and Gelcia get up and wrap their arms around mine as we walk down to the garage. As she opens it up, there's a nice SUV along with a motorcycle. I feel like I've seen the bike elsewhere.

Once we pile into the SUV, we're off.

It doesn't take us long before we get to the shop, Gelicia was referring to.

As we walk in, Gelicia walks up to the clerk. They seem to know each other. "Hey, Gelicia! Nice to see you. How are things?"

"They're great, Stacy. We've brought a friend! Can we get a private booth?" she asks.

"Of course, anything for you!" Stacy says.

"Aww, you're too kind," Gelicia says.

We follow Stacy to the back where there is a private changing room. "Thanks Stace," Gelicia says.

"Anything for you!" she says before leaving.

"Now, how about you wait here. Maddy and I will find some super cute clothes for you to try on," Gelicia says. I nod as the two women walk back into the store.

I sit here, waiting for them to come back. I feel like they're taking their sweet time.

When they do come back, they both have their arms filled with clothes.

My eyes go wide and my jaw hit the floor. We're going to be here awhile. "Oh my god, you're going to have so much fun trying all this on."

Both Gelicia and Maddy set the clothes down on the counter nearby and start attacking me. Before I know it, they start stripping my clothes off.

"Wait a sec!" I shout out. "Aren't you going to give me some privacy?"

"Aww, that's adorable," Gelicia says. "Sky, you can trust us. We won't judge you. You're far too cute. Just let us do our thing, okay?"

I nod and they continue until I'm as naked as the day I was born. I try to cover up my pee pee. It's so small, it's embarrassing. "You don't have to cover up your pecker. I think it's adorable," Gelicia says.

"But... It's humiliating," I say.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed. What you lack in endowment, you gain with such an amazing ass," Maddy says.

"But, no girl wants a guy who's got a better ass then she does. I'll never get a girlfriend with a dinky winky like this." I can feel the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"We'll be your girlfriends," Gelicia says.

"Wait, what?" I ask, blinking at them. Did they just say what I think they said?

"We will be your girlfriends," Maddy repeats.

"To be honest, we were both looking for someone exactly like you. You're absolutely perfect," Gelicia says.

"Yeah, you see the thing is, Gel and I are both pretty dominant women. Doesn't really work out that well in the bedroom when we're both fighting to be on top," Maddy says. "But if you were with us, you could be our perfect little sub bottom girlfriend."

"I uhhh."

"You don't have to decide right now, hun. Let's just try on some of these clothes, okay?" Gelicia says as she hands me an adorable pair of panties.

With a mix of reluctance and eagerness, I slip them on. Wow, the soft lacey texture feels amazing against my skin.

"Fuck me, those look amazing on that ass," Maddy says.

"Here, sit down and let me put these on you," Gelicia says, holding a pair of white thigh high tights.

I do as I'm told and sit down on a chair. She grabs my leg and rests it on her knee before slowly slipping them on one leg and switch to the other.

"Can we keep her?" Maddy asks with a pouty face.

"Well, that's really up to her," Gelicia says.

"Wait, try this on," Maddy says, holding up a plaid skirt.

I slip it on then, Gelicia has me try on a white blouse.

"Awww! She looks so adorable. Now if we could do something with that hair and add a touch of makeup, she'd be perfect," Gelicia says. The fact that they started referring to me as her and she didn't go unnoticed. For some odd reason, it kind of gets me excited.

"How about we just buy the rest of the clothes and have her try them on back at home. We could even splash some makeup on her. It'd be so much fun," Gelicia says.

"Yes, then we can really show her what being our girlfriend would be like,' Maddy says with a wicked grin.

"Maddy, let's go easy on her," Gelicia says. "I can imagine she's probably really confused and vulnerable. We have to remember, she's only 18 afterall. You remember what it was like back when we were that age."

"I know, I'll be gentle," she says, biting her lip.

Do they realize I'm still here?

"It's settled then, we'll purchase all of these clothes and have her try them on at our house," Gelicia says as she grabs all of the clothes. "Come on dear, we're heading up front."

"Wait! You can't expect me to go out there like this, can you?" I ask.

"Babe, no one's going to know. How about this, let Maddy pop the tags off and you can go sit in the car. No one will notice," Gelicia says.

"But..." Before I can even finish, Maddy starts popping tags. She hands them to Gelicia. I barely have time to get my shoes on before Maddy grabs my hand and yanks me out into the stores. Holy crap! There's people in here.

A girl and her mother. They both stare at me before looking at each other. I swear the girl is in one of my classes.

I follow Maddy outside to the car and I can finally breathe once we're inside the car.

It takes a few minutes for Gelicia to purchase all of the clothes. After that, we're back in no time at there house. The women drag me upstairs and once we're inside their room, They play dress up with me as if I'm a barbie.

I try on all sorts of clothes.

Leggings, cute dresses and skirts. Lovely blouses and all sorts of bra and panty combinations. I end up in a beautiful dress with white thigh highs and a simple pair of cotton panties.

Next thing I know, I'm sitting in the bathroom while Gelicia does my makeup and Maddy touches up my hair.

When it's all said and done, I finally get to look in the mirror.

Wow...

My jaw just fell to the floor. I don't even recognize the girl staring back at me.

She's beautiful. Golden blonde hair that's a tad short but the way Maddy has it styled, coming down to one side, it looks elegant and yet edgy. My face looks flawless with rosey cheeks and pink lips.

And of course, my dainty petite body looks like it belongs to a girl rather than a boy.

Is this who I'm supposed to be?

I'm definitely starting to believe it.

"Go on, take a spin for us," Gelicia says and I do. I twirl in my gorgeous dress.

Both Maddy and Gelicia can't take their eyes off me.

I feel so beautiful. I don't think I've ever felt this way.

Gelicia puts her arms on my shoulders and looks in the mirror with me. "You are so beautiful, my dear. With that bright smile you've got, I think you already know it."

"I've never felt this good in all my life," I say.

"Really? Aww. I'm glad you do now," Gelicia says.

Sadly, I know I'll never be able to dress like this outside this house... My father would freak. Him and his wife will never accept me like this. I wish my mother was here. I know she would understand.

"What's wrong?" Gelicia asks.

"It's just, I want to be like this all the time, but can't." I wipe a tear away as it rolls down my cheek.

"Why can't you?" she asks.

"Because my dad will never let me and the kids at school will make fun of me," I say.

"Aww, baby. Don't ever let anyone stop you from being true to yourself. If you want to always dress like this, then go for it," she says to me. "You will always be welcome here no matter what."

I look up into Gelicia's beautiful dark eyes as I continue to wipe the tears from falling from mine. "You really mean that?"

"Of course, darling. It would mean the world to use if you called this place home," she says.

"As we said earlier, we are looking for a third wheel," Maddison says.

"Maddy, now's not the time for that, can't you see the poor girl is torn up inside?" Gelicia chides.

"I was just saying," Maddy pouts.

Gelica grabs my hands and leads me to the bed. "Come here, you poor thing. Don't be afraid to cry and let it all out. Maddy and I will be here for you."

She takes my head and rests it against her chest as she runs her hands through my hair. It's as if the dam broke. All the tears come running down.

I cry and cry.

"There, there. Just let it all out," she says.

After I run out of tears, I look up at Gelicia. "Why... Why are you doing all of this?"

"Because I saw the butterfly within you and I wanted to let it out," she says.

"Really?"

She pats me on the head. "Of course, you're beautiful. It doesn't matter what they say," she says with a warm smile.

I find myself falling into her embrace, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist while I bury my head into her bosom.

She gently rubs my back and comforts me.

With Maddy and Gelicia, I finally feel like I have a home. They want me to be their girlfriend! I'm not really sure what that means, but I really like the sound of it. I've never been treated like this, like a delicate flower.

"Did you both mean it when you said I could be your girlfriend?" I ask.

Maddy plops down on the other side of me. "Of course!"

Gelicia brings her fingers up to my cheek. "You poor thing, you're makeup is running. We would love to have you apart of our life."

"What would that even entail? I mean, you both have each other, wouldn't I just be getting in the way?" I ask.

"Oh, heavens no, darling. You'll make our lives so much better," Gelicia says.

"How?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

"Well, you see," Maddy starts to say as she wraps her arm around my shoulder. "Gelicia and I both prefer to be on top and well... Neither of us really care to bottom. You know what I'm saying?"

"Maddy, you don't have to be so blunt," Gelicia sighs.

"I don't understand, why would one be on top of the other?" I ask.

"Well, you see...' Gelicia starts.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Maddy interrupts. "We're both have dicks and we like to use them."

Gelicia gives Maddy a side long glare.

"What we're trying to say, is that we both are trans women and we both enjoy being the dominant one in the relationship," Gelicia says.

"So, I would be the..."

"Right, you'd be our submissive bottom," Maddy interrupts.

"Maddy!" Gelicia's eyes are like ice.

"What? I'm just telling it like it is," she huffs.

"I accept," I murmur.

Both women look at me with slack jaws and wide eyes.

"Are you sure?" Gelicia asks.

"Why wouldn't I be? You two are the only people besides my mother who've actually treated me nicely. And with you two, I can be myself. I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not. My dad's always trying to force me to become some macho man, but the truth is. I'm not. I know now that deep down I'm a girl through and through. You both helped me realize that."

"Awww, that's so sweet," Gelicia says.

Before I know it, I'm sandwiched between the both of them in a tight hug. Their breasts are squishing my face and I'm loving every second of it.

Maddy's hand lands on my thigh and slowly moves underneath my dress. "Now can we fuck her?"

"Maddy! Seriously... Don't be so rude," Gelicia says.

I can't help but laugh. "Of course you can, but I'm kind of still..."

I nervously fumble with my fingers as my eyes fall to the floor. "I've just never..."

Maddy laughs. "You're a virgin, can't say we're surprised..."

"Maddy! For the love of god, do you have to be so crude?" Gelicia grumbles.

"What, I'm just stating the obvious!" she says exasperated.

"It's okay, it's true. I've never had a sex before. I was beginning to think I'd die a virgin."

They both start laughing. Suddenly, my eyes go wide as Gelicia and Maddy both plant a kiss on my cheek.

Maddy's hand slips up my dress and starts rubbing my crotch, making me gyrate my hips.

Gelicia's hand slides up my chest and softly holds my neck as she continues to kiss me. "We'll take it slow and we'll be super gentle. I promise."

I feel like I'm boiling over inside. So many emotions coming to the surface.

Maddy starts to lift up on my dress. "Let's get this off you."

I raise my arms as Gelicia lets go while Maddy lifts the beautiful dress over my head and tosses it aside.

Both women get up and start stripping off their clothes. I watch with giddy anticipation as Maddy and Gelicia take off their tops, revealing two large pairs of breasts. Gelicia's breasts are like two dark coffee colored mounds of perfect with large nipples the size of coasters. Maddy's caramel colored breasts are equally as big, but her areolas are the size of quarters.

They both like they should be on the cover of a fitness magazine with rock hard stomachs.

As they take off their bottoms, I watch eagerly with bit of nervousness. I can admit I'm a bit scared at the thought of the surprises they have hidden between their legs. I can't imagine two beautiful women such as Maddy and Gelicia having dicks. It blows my mind and yet, it's all I can think about.

As Maddy slips off her panties, one big fat cock springs forward. It looks so angry. Then Gelicia drops hers and a big black snake escapes. Both women have equally big dicks, Maddy's just a little big thicker where Gelicia's a little longer.

Why can't I pull my eyes away from them?

I've never really thought about dicks before and yet, now just looking at them makes me all hot and bothered.

"Do you like what you see?" Gelicia asks as she sits back down beside me. Maddy follows suit. All I can do is nod.

"You are such a cutie," Gelicia adds as she pulls me into a deeply passionate kiss. I feel Maddy's hand on my crotch once more as she rubs her hand up and down. Maddy slowly starts to slip my panties off.

"Aww, he's got such a cute little pecker. It's so small, it might as well be a clit," she laughs.

"Don't be so mean," Gelicia says as she plants more kisses down my cheek.

"What, I think it's adorable," Maddy says.

Gelcia pulls my face to look into my eyes. "Baby, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

I nod. "Okay then, why don't you lie down on your stomach with your head against the end of the bed."

She helps me up and I do as she says.

"I call her ass!" Maddy squeals.

"No! You'll hurt her with that monster of yours," Gelicia says.

"Like yours will be any less painful." Maddy remarks with an eyeroll.

"Mine's not as thick, let me spread her ass open and get used to having a cock inside her. If you go now, you'll just tear her ass apart and it'll hurt," Gelicia says.

Maddy lets out a long exaggerated sigh. "Fine..."

"She can play with your cock and practice her oral skills while I work on opening up her ass," Gelicia says.

"Just make it quick," Maddy says.

Gelicia crawls onto the bed and before I know it, she's got her hands all over my butt.

Maddy walks up in front of me and leaves that massive dick dangling in front of my face. I just stare at it in awe. I don't even know what to do first. "Can I touch it?" I ask looking up into Maddy's eyes. There's something very possessive in her stare.

"Of course you can," she says with a lustful glare.

I find my hand already wrapped around her cock before even realize what's going on.

I can feel Gelicia behind me as she spreads my butt open. Something hot and wet slips up and down the crack of my ass.

I start stroke Maddy's big dick. "Why don't you taste it?" she asks.

I look at her all wide eyed. "Really?" I ask.

"Of course," She laughs pressing her cock up to my lips as she rests her knee up on the bed.

The musky scent of her cock hits my nostrils with such force, it makes my clitty stir. I find myself salivating at the mouth as I open up and stick my tongue out. As soon as Maddy rests the head of her dick against it, my taste buds get assaulted by the salty flavor of her dick.

My eyes go wide as I feel a finger plunge into my ass. Slowly, it sinks deeper inside me as Maddy slowly pushes the head of her dick in my mouth. It's so big! My jaw has to strain to accommodate it.

"That's it, now wrap those lips of yours tightly around my cock, baby and suck it," she moans as Gelicia adds another finger inside me.

I wrap my lips beneath my teeth and start sucking on Maddy's dick like a blow pop. She grabs ahold of my hair and shoves her dick all the way to the entrance to my throat, causing me to gag and choke just as Gelicia sticks a third finger inside me.

"Take it easy on the poor girl," Gelicia says, taking out all of her fingers from my ass. "It's her first time sucking dick."

I hear her dig for something in the bedside table that the must of just put in. Suddenly a glob of cold gook squirts all over my asshole.

"Relax, babe, I'm just testing her gag reflex," Maddy says with a smirk.

Gelicia's fingers return back to my ass as she rubs the lube all over it. "We have to take things slow with her. She's new to all this."

Maddy pulls her dick out, leaving a string of saliva trailing from my mouth. I can't help but cough a few times as I try to catch my breath.

"Says the woman who's about to sink her big black dick in the girl's virgin ass," Maddy points out.

"I did just get done with prepping it. You would've just tore into it. My way won't hurt as much," Gelicia says as she straddles my thighs.

I can feel something much thicker than a couple of fingers slide up between my butt cheeks. Before I have the chance to voice my fears, Maddy shoves her dick back into my mouth.

Suddenly an intense pressure pushes against my butthole. It hurts! I can't fight the tears that start to form from my eyes as Maddy once again pushes her cock as deep as she can.

Just when the pain is at its worst, Gelicia's big black dick pops inside my little tight butthole. Maddy starts to pump her cock inside my mouth, barely giving me time to breathe.

Gelicia slowly works her dick deeper inside me, stretching my ass out like a rubber band. Eventually she pauses her conquest and pulls out just a little. Not too far. Just enough to push in a little deeper. It still hurts, but not as bad as before.

Maddy works her hips, slowly pushing that dick in and out of my mouth as Gelicia slowly inches her cock deeper inside me.

My ass stretches to accommodate the giant pipe being crammed up it. It's really uncomfortable, but the pain has all but disappeared.

Spit gurgles out of my mouth every time Maddy thrusts her dick between my lips. I hold onto her hips for dear life as she starts to hump my face. Those big balls of her slap against my chin.

Gelicia continues to work her dick deeper inside me. "Urgh!" I moan out as she rubs up against something super sensitive inside me. It's as if she found the switch to my pleasure center. Each thrust sends jolts of joy through me.

I dig my nails into Maddy's thighs as she tries to jam her cock down my throat. Spit drools down my chin as I cough and gag on her dick. She doesn't let up. It feels like she's trying to push a steel pipe into an ant hole. Suddenly her thick dick slips down my throat and my nose meets the bush above the root of her dick overwhelming me with her scent.

I can't breathe! I'm desperately trying to push off of her, but she is so strong!

Meanwhile, the speed of Gelicia's thrusts pick up. Instead of a trickle of pleasure, I'm being flooded with it. At the same time, I think I'm about to pass out because of the lack of air.

Maddison finally lets go of my head, allowing her dick to flop out between my lips. I nearly die coughing for air.

It's hard to concentrate because my body feels as if someone put an IV of kerosene in my veins and lit a match. I can feel a thick layer of sweat coating every inch of my skin.

Maddy grabs my hair and jams her dick back in my mouth. It's almost like she's totally lost control the way she's started fucking my face. The look down her eyes sends a shiver down my spine. Or maybe that's from how hard Gelicia is slamming into me. "Fuck, I'm almost there!"