Neighbors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Mr. Davis...?"

He squeezed his eyes shut at the sound of her voice, shakey as it was, and felt his breath catch. Oh fuck... He turned and looked over his shoulder to see her approaching, and approaching fast. Her bare feet slapped on the concrete of the driveway and she closed the distance between them in a matter of seconds; before he could even open his mouth to speak, she had reached him. There was a moment of reluctance, of doubt in her eyes but he watched her steel herself, her expression growing determined and she stood on her toes, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him hard on the lips.

Oh...Fuck. Her lips tasted like honey and cherry lip balm. It was awkward at first; her mouth was foreign and she was rigid and stiff and he could tell she hadn't thought of much past this moment. He could help with that. Jack placed his hands gingerly on her hips and tugged her tighter, feeling her body press flush against his. That softened her and she tilted her head to one side, opposite his, and opened her mouth to deepen that kiss. She felt...so good. Warm and soft and trembling in his grip, Jack held her sure, frightened that she might slip away at a moment's notice. His lips parted and he drank her in, taking the lead and kissing her back with a hunger for more of her flavor, her taste. He wasn't quite sure he'd ever be satisfied.

Aymie let out a timid whimper into his mouth and he turned her, walking her backwards to press her back up against her car in the driveway. She breathed deeply before he snaked his hand around the back of her neck and kissed her again, his tongue intruding past her lips to find hers and taste it. He feasted on her mouth, devouring it like he was a starving man and she, the most delicious meal he'd ever tasted. And God...she was delicious. His lips tugged and pulled at hers insistently and he found himself gasping for air, pulling at her and clinging to her quivering, soft form. He couldn't even seem to think straight. He was all impulse and electricity, like sparks were dancing between their tongues and if he pulled away, he was certain he'd get a shock.

She tasted exactly how he knew she would -- sweet and sexy all at once. Her lips were so delicate and gentle and he knew she was holding herself back, nervous to push too hard or do too much. The whimpers she let out at his exploration only spurred him to continue it, and he slid his hand delicately down the curve of her side to rest on her rear. He squeezed it, kneading the plump flesh of her ass and pulling her hips tightly against his. She was soft in all the right places and if she felt this good clothed, Jack mused at how she would feel bare, skin on skin, wrapped up in his arms as he claimed her.

He felt a sudden urgency to find out.

After another breathless, gasping moment, he pulled away from her and rested his forehead against hers, catching his breath Heat enveloped them both in a warm embrace that made him want to dive into her all over again. She quivered in his hands and he lightened his grip just a bit, not wanting to scare her away. When she opened her eyes, they were wide with some emotion he couldn't seem to make out. Doubt? Excitement? Perhaps it was both.

"...I could keep you out here all night," he muttered, running his thumb delicately across her bottom lip.

She swallowed, her hands shaking as they rested on his shoulders. "I shouldn't be out here at all..."

He felt a rush of guilt in his chest at that. There was a shake to her voice that told him she was wrestling with her decision to meet him out here already, and that it would likely hang on her for the rest of the night. He didn't like that. He wanted her to look back on this rendezvous with excitement, not shame.

"It's alright, honey. I'm not going to hurt you," he soothed, caressing the side of her face with as much tenderness as he could muster.

She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. "I have to go. I...I shouldn't be out here. If mom finds out..."

"She won't, Aymie. Look at me," he urged, placing his palm fully on her cheek and guiding her face towards him, catching her gaze. There were so many emotions in her eyes. So many desires. So much depth. He could stare into them for hours on end. "I know this is...a lot. It is for both of us." He took in a slow breath and let it out equally slow. "I don't want to scare you away, but I have to say what's on my mind, or I'm going to explode. There's something here, Aymie. I don't know where it came from or what it feels like for you but for me it's...electric. Palpable. Like I could reach out and touch it," he muttered, running his fingers down the side of her arm for emphasis. "I've spent the better part of this afternoon trying to talk myself out of it, that it isn't real and it isn't this strong, that I'm a damned fool for even thinking it could be but...it is. This, here, us...it's proof of that."

Aymie swallowed and closed her eyes. "I feel it too."

The relief that Jackson felt in his chest nearly took his breath away.

"I need...to think. I need to sort out what's even happening and think clearly without thinking about you," she said softly, looking up into his blue eyes. "But I feel it. It's...scary, how much I feel it."

Jack let out a breathless chuckle. "Yeah. That's a good way to put it."

She smiled finally, and it lit up her face like the sun, shy as it was. "...I should go inside. If I stay out here much longer...Well." She cleared her throat and blushed a bit. "I should go."

Jack nodded, equal parts pleased and disappointed that she wanted to leave. Pleased that she wanted to stay, of course, but also thankful that she wanted to leave. If she didn't, he'd take her right here up against the damned car. Damn the neighbors.

"When can I see you again?" he asked her, releasing her face and resting his hands on her hips.

She ran a hand through her hair. "...I don't know. I need to think. I-I need..." She shook her head. "I don't know, Mr. Davis."

He nodded "It's okay, honey. Take all the time you need. When you're...well, if...you're ready. You know where to find me." He pointed behind her, at the front door to his house. "Drop by any time."

Aymie nodded and bit her bottom lip. He felt a twitch in his groin and had a sudden strong desire to bite it too. She wiggled out of his grip and placed a hand on his chest, leaning up to kiss him once on the cheek before waving and scurrying back up towards her front door, picking up her afghan on the way in.

Jackson wandered back over to his front door, wobbly and off-balance, with lips that still tasted like her and hands that itched to get her back in his grip, and he wondered what in the hell he'd gotten himself into this time.

12