Neighbor's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel decides to try his luck and push his neighbor.
1.5k words
4.3
10.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank here thewinedarksea for the editing and helpful comments.

Please don't forget to leave a comment as it helps me a lot.

Also, if you have any idea or wish how the story should continue, please feel free to share it!

Chapter 2

I was laying on my bed. It was a few hours since I saw our neighbour Mr Smith dressed as a woman pleasuring himself with a dildo. I lifted my phone again and looked at the pictures I took. In one photo, Mr Smith with closed eyes and the dildo in his mouth as he enjoyed it. In the other he was on all four, his black panties lowered down, revealing butt plug with a red gem inside his anus.

I put the phone away. What should I do? Should I keep it to myself? Should I tell somebody? I was confused about the whole situation, but the one part of me that wasn't confused was my dick. It was there, fully erect, ready for action. The whole situation was so weird but at the same time perversely exciting.

I looked at the pictures again. I told myself I should just delete the images and try to forget this had ever happened, but I something was stopping me.. I looked at the picture of Mr. Smith now with the dildo pushed deep into his ass, his ass cheeks red from the slaps he gave himself. Now I looked at my dick and gently touched the head. It was dipping with pre cum.

And in that moment, a dark thought appeared in my mind. Even though I tried to brush it away, it buried deeper and deeper, refusing to leave. As I decided what I was going to do with the picture, I started slowly stroking my cock...

The next day I woke up earlier than usual. I peeked behind the curtain to see if there was anything going on in the Smiths' house. Nothing. The curtain to their bedroom was rolled down. I could feel my heart pounding as I checked my phone to see if those pictures were still there. They were.

I waited till I saw Mrs. Smith leaving her house, getting into her car and going to work. Then, quietly so I would not wake up my parents, I left the house with my backpack and an envelope. I walked towards the Smiths' house, checking around if anybody was looking. There was nobody in sight, so I walked towards their door and pushed the envelope under it.

In the envelope were pictures of Mr. Smith from yesterday which I printed earlier. Also, there was a note which said "I know," and the details for a contact on Telegram which I created yesterday solely for this purpose.

With excitement and fear I then went to school and awaited Mr. Smith's response.

During the day I was nervously checking my phone for the answer. Nothing. Had he read it? Why was he not responding? Maybe he just decided to ignore it. Maybe he doesn't care about his reputation that much after all...

As I was eating lunch, my phone beeped. I calmly checked it, assuming it would be some annoying notification. However, there it was: "What do you want?" My heart started pounding rapidly. I looked around me to see if anybody could see. There was too much noise in the canteen--too many people around. I need to go somewhere quieter.

I raised up from the table, trying to hide my excitement. As I left the canteen I walked directly to the toilets. There I went into the first cubicle and locked myself in, enjoying the sudden privacy.

I checked my phone again. "What do you want?" What do I really want? I thought for a minute before I started typing the answer. "If you want to keep your secret, you will do exactly what I tell you." I clicked send.

I waited just a few seconds till the phone vibrated in my hands, sending waves of excitement through my body.

"What do you want me to do? Send you money?" I grinned and with my sweaty hands I typed "I want you to go to your bedroom and take a picture of your wife's panties. You have three minutes to do so, or I will send those lovely pictures of yours to everyone in the town."

I waited in silence. The only noise I could hear was my blood running through my body and excitement building up in my crotch.

Beep. And there it was. The picture I wanted. It took him exactly 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Great timing. I had expected him to protest more, however, it looked to me like he just simply decided to obey.

In the picture was an open drawer full of panties. Well, Mrs Smith that's not much of a collection, I thought as I carefully examined the panties in the picture. Most of them were what I would call "granny panties," comfy but far from sexy, in colors of white or black. I sighed with a little disappointment. I expected something more. However, then my attention caught one piece. These will have to do.

Taking a deep breath, I typed, "Good job. Now another task for you. Take the bikini-style, cotton, white panties with pink lining on the edges and with a lovely pink bow in the middle, put them on, and take some pictures in them and send them to me. Don't worry, I already saw everything... You have 1 minute."

After I sent the message, I loosened up my belt and took my pants of. Then I lowered the hem of my boxers, relishing my semi-erect cock in the light. Beep. Right on time, I thought, as I checked the pictures Mr. Smith sent me.

There were two of them. In the first one he was showing the panties from the front. The picture was taking the way that only what you could see was from his belt down. However, what I noticed right away was that his legs were perfectly shaved. The next picture was taken from behind. The panties were tightly hugging both of his ass cheeks as they were clearly meant for smaller buttocks.

Another message: "Did you have enough? I am gonna call the police!" Sure, you will... I smiled on this pathetic attempt of an intimidation, especially after I had an another look at the pictures and noticed that he had an erection.

"No, quite the opposite. Now you are going to jerk off in those panties. You have three minutes. Send me a picture as a proof. If you disobey, your wife will be first to learn your secret." Send.

My heart was pounding. My cheeks were red. But my dick was fully erect. With my empty hand I now touched it. An electric sensation went through my body. I reached my glan to learn that it was full of little drops of precum. I hold my dick and gently with the thumb started spreading the precum carefully all around my mushroom. After I was satisfied, I took a look at the pictures Mr. Smith send me.

Some part of me was saying that this was wrong, that I should not do that, however, a part of me, the primal one was in chard now. I slowly started sliding my hand up and down, up and down. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation, and occasionally just sliding over my glan and playing with my balls. I dived deep into my arousal. However, I was dragged out of it by a beep from my phone.

In that moment I somehow forget about Mr. Smith and his task. As I was continuing to stroke, I opened the chat to look on the message he sent me. There was a picture. The picture was of the panties, now laid on the bed almost perfectly, and in the middle of them right under the bow there was a load of cum. He obeyed. The picture was the last drop as I reached orgasm. "Ahhuh," I moaned out load, hitting with my first and second shot the doors of the cabin I was in. Then the cum just started pouring out of my dick...

I was breathing heavily as I started to recover from my orgasm. "Wow," I whispered for myself, grinning like a kid as this was one of the strongest orgasm I ever had. I looked around at the mess I made, wondering if somebody heard me. I shook my head and started to clean myself. Then I looked in the chat where only the picture was and no there messages. He likes it to be played like that. If he wouldn't he would not obey me so easily like that.

I typed "Good job, my little slut. If you will continue to obey me like that and it will be great fun for both of us. Await my next orders." Then I put my pants on and left the bathroom. As I was leaving I was thinking about all of things I could do with Mr. Smith in the future...