Neighbor's Secret

Story Info
Daniel finds out about his neighbors secret.
846 words
4.17
15.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank here thewinedarksea for the editing and helpful comments.

Also, this is my first story, so please don't forget to give me your feedback!

Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1

It was a day like any other. I had returned from school earlier then normally as the afternoon lectures were suspended. I didn't mind as I had the whole house to myself as my parents would come home hours later.

After I closed the door behind me, I yelled, "Hello, is anybody home?" just to be sure. There was no answer. With a grin I took off my t-shirt and pants and finally my underwear and socks. I then took a deep breath and enjoying the freedom as I swayed my hips to make my dick swing . Bare-ass naked, I slowly walked up the stairs into my room, enjoying the freedom of my dick swinging from side to side as it started to get erect.

As I entered my room, I tossed my clothes on the bed and opened my laptop ready to browse some porn. However, as I was waiting for my PC to load up, I noticed that something was happening at the neighbor's house.

My family lived in a calm, suburban, middle-class neighborhood. My windows were located so that I could look directly at the Smith family's house. The Smiths were older couple in their fifties. Mrs Smith worked as a librarian and her husband worked from home as IT support. They were very respected in our neighborhood, and everybody liked them, I liked them. They organized various neighborhood events and were just a lovely couple.

However, what I saw shocked me. Although I could look directly at the Smiths' bedroom window, I had never seen anything inside as the curtains were down most of the time. But not today.

In their bedroom was an unknown woman with blond hair and wearing a red dress. I didn't see her face as her back was turned to me. Was Mr Smith cheating on his wife? That old boar!

I smiled to myself and took my almost fully erect dick into my hand and awaited what was going to happen.

The woman hopped on the bed in her heels, got on all fours and started shaking her ass. I slowly started moving my hand up and down, enjoying the view. Now I was expecting Mr Smith to show up behind her, lift her dress and fuck her hard from behind. However, that didn't happen.

Instead of that, the woman sat on the side on the bed, and I saw her face for the first time. I noticed her expressive make-up as she slowly started taking her dress off. I sped up my hand. Under the dress she had black matching underwear. I signed as I was getting more and more turned on by those lovely titties she had.

"Where are you, Mr. Smith?" I whispered to myself...and then I realized something. Mr. Smith wasn't coming, because he was already there. The woman was Mr. Smith. I realized it the moment when the "woman" adjusted her hair and it became apparent that it was a wig.

With shock, I realized who I was wanking off to, and instantly stopped, disgusted. I could not believe, for the second time that day, what I was looking at.

As I was still in a shock, the woman/Mr. Smith took a dildo and started pleasuring with his tongue as though it was an actual dick. After some time, he started pushing it inside his mouth until just a small part of it was visible.

My astonishment broke off and I quickly reached for my phone and started snapping pictures. Mr. Smith now was basically face-fucking himself and he wasn't stopping even though tears were running from his eyes and ruining his mascara.

After he decided that his mouth had enough, he again hopped on all fours on the bad. I had a clear view of his ass as he pulled the panties down to his ankles, revealing a butt plug nestled inside his ass. He removed it with and instead of it started pushing the dildo inside his anus.

I was watching with my mouth open, still snapping pictures, not believing what I was actually seeing. However, the weirdest thing to me was that my dick, which had softened after the initial shock, was hard again. It felt wrong. I wasn't into men, but the whole situation was somehow exciting me.

Mr. Smith was known sliding the dildo in and out of his ass with rapid speed, occasionally slapping his ass cheeks. Also, I could partially see his other hand which now started caressing his manhood. The theater in front of me ended as he came and collapsed on the bed.

I instantly pulled my curtains down so he would not know that I saw him.

Still naked, with an erect dick, I fell back on my bed. With disbelief I closed my eyes, wondering if what I had just seen wasn't just a dream.