Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri took a little longer, but the wait was worth it. She was wearing a lightweight pink sweater that hugged her beautifully full chest like a caress over a short-ish black leather skirt that was long enough to be acceptable in a steak place but just barely. A pair of white no-heel sandals and a couple of bracelets and she was all set.

Coleman's Steakhouse was as good as advertised. It would have looked right at home in downtown Atlanta or Charlotte, with dark paneling, subdued lighting and a huge dining room. We shared a shrimp cocktail before digging into a salmon fillet for Kerri and a New York strip for me.

I had a feeling that I might not want to get too stuffed, as Kerri kept a running commentary about the various women in the restaurant, asking my opinion of which ones I'd like to fuck while she told me which ones *she* wanted to fuck. We sat together on the same side of a booth and her hand running up and down my thigh under the table kept me erect and ready for whatever she had in mind.

I was pouring us both a second glass of wine when she gripped my thigh hard and said, "what about those two little bitches?"

I looked back towards the entrance and saw a double handful of people heading towards one of the larger tables halfway across the dining room. It took me a minute to register that the two young Southern Belles in the group were our new young friends. Alice was wearing a brightly colored wrap dress that looked like it came from Lily Pulitzer (yes, I know about these things. Shut up.) and Reba had on a cute yellow halter dress that showed off her tan.

I guessed that the older couple sitting across from her were Reba's parents given that Alice's folks weren't due in for a couple of days. I had no idea who the rest of the folks at the table were, but I assume they were cousins and aunts and uncles. I didn't think the girls had spotted us until Reba glanced over, did a double-take and gasped as she gripped Alice by the arm.

Kerri and I studied our wine and pointedly ignored the party, which was not hard to do as the dining room was pretty big and we were halfway across it. We didn't want to do anything to get the girls into trouble, so we tried to play it cool.

We did check them out as they walked over to the restroom together, but that wasn't suspicious since the eyes of every guy and quite a few women followed them across the floor. They really were quite stunning.

Five minutes later, I heard the tone on Kerri's phone indicating that she'd gotten a text. She raised her eyebrows and mouthed, "Christy?" She pulled her mobile out of her clutch and swiped it open, then clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle a shriek.

She turned the phone to me to show me the text, which was a picture of Reba and Alice. But not just any picture. Alice had her rear facing the mirror that the picture was taken in, her pink and blue dress pulled up showing off her thong and her cute tan behind. Meanwhile Reba had untied her halter and had lowered the top of her dress to show off her cute little boobs, blushing furiously but with a big smile on her face.

Alice gave us a little wave and a grin as they walked back to their table while Reba tried to look anywhere else. Kerri downed the rest of her glass of wine and walked off to the ladies' room herself, leaving me to wonder how Alice had gotten Kerri's number.

A couple of minutes later I did hear a shriek from across the dining room and saw Reba's mom trying to grab Alice's phone out of her hands. Alice was too quick for her and I could hear her promising that she'd put it away for the rest of their dinner.

Kerri came back looking satisfied and slid back into the booth next to me. She handed me her phone and leaned over me to swipe it open. There I saw the reason for the shriek across the room -- it was a selfie of Kerri, legs wide, skirt pulled up, her shaved and glistening pussy on display. I realized that the hand holding up her skirt was also holding the black lace thong she had removed.

She grinned at me as she hit the button to kill her phone screen before the waitstaff inadvertently got an eyeful. I felt her stroking my erection through my slacks again and I suddenly decided that we needed doggy bags for the rest of dinner so we could get the fuck out of there. And fuck.

The waiter boxed up the remains of dinner and I dumped my napkin onto the table as I started to slide out of the booth. I looked back and realized that Kerri had left her thong on my lap when she came back from the restroom, so I grabbed it up and stuffed it in my pocket as I went to catch up to Kerri, who had gone out of her way to walk right past our friends.

Kerri made it past without any eye contact between her or the girls, but as I got even with the table, Alice suddenly slid her chair back, catching me on the hip. She turned around, apologizing loudly for Reba's mom's benefit while giving me smoldering looks behind her back.

"Sorry, I'm sure it was my fault," I said, insisting that everything was okay, while trying not to laugh. Reba was staring at her plate, looking like she was trying to decide between laughing, screaming or sliding under the table in embarrassment.

We managed to keep the giggles contained until we were out the door, but as soon as we hit the warm salt air we almost doubled over laughing. I took Kerri by the hand and dragged her through the parking lot, pushing her up against the passenger side when we got to the Jeep.

She reached for my keys, but I grabbed both her wrists, holding her arms down by her sides, and leaned in to kiss her hard. She opened her mouth for me and started grinding her pelvis against me as our tongues fought for dominance. I let go of her left wrist so I could slide my hand under her sweater and maul her breast.

"Either fuck me here on the hood of this thing or get us the fuck home, Terry," she gasped, pushing me away as another party started out the restaurant door. I reached around her to open the car door, giving her another kiss before going around to the driver's side and sliding in.

Before we were out of the parking lot, she had her sandaled right foot up on the dash, her left thigh open towards me and her skirt hiked up, reminding me that I had her lacy thong in my pocket. She started strumming her clit with her left hand and invading her pussy with the middle two fingers of her right.

It was a challenge to navigate the highway back to the house even though it was only about ten minutes away. I was as hard as I've ever been and even though I tried to keep my eyes on the road and the traffic, the sound of Kerri's moans and her fingers squelching in and out of her very lubricated cunt made those seven or eight miles seem like a thousand.

She threw her head back and came with a yelp as we pulled into the neighborhood and she was still going as I parked in front of the house. I jumped out of the car and ran around to help her out, steadying her as she walked the few steps to the door on rubbery legs.

I fat-fingered the door lock combo twice and risked locking us out before finally taking a deep breath and slowly entering the correct six digits in the correct order, while Kerri leaned on me and made grabs at my crotch and my ass. If she was in a hurry to get the door open and get my cock inside her, she was definitely working against herself.

I finally hit the right combination and wrenched the door open, the cool, dry air welcoming us in out of the humid night. I flipped the overhead light on and turned to find Kerri grabbing me for an open-mouthed, tongue-filled kiss. She backed me over to one of the black faux-leather sofas and pushed me down, reaching down to try to unbuckle my belt.

I gave her a hand and raised my hips so she could slide my slacks down to my ankles, but she didn't bother to go any further with them. Instead she flipped her skirt up and straddled me, lowering her steaming pussy over and around my engorged dick with a sigh.

She started grinding on me as I pulled the hem of her sweater up. She raised her arms and leaned forward so I could get the pesky thing off -- it was a nice sweater, but it was keeping me from seeing her fantastic boobs. Her bra was a black lacy match to the thong that I'd been carrying around and left nothing to the imagination, so I left it alone and concentrated on fucking the crap out of my wife.

I grabbed those magnificent breasts and squeezed and she switched from grinding to bouncing, my hips rising to meet her every downstroke. I moved my hands from her tits to her hips, pulling her down on me as I tried to get deeper inside her. I'm not sure she ever really came down from her self-induced orgasm in the car and soon she was thrashing her blonde head back and forth and moaning as she reached another peak.

As she came down, I slipped her off of me so that she was sitting next to me on the sofa. I slipped out of my loafers and managed to kick the tangle of my khakis and underwear off before turning back to see my bride with her legs in the air, fingering her clit again and waiting for me to get back to the fucking.

So, fuck her I did. After the sex earlier in the day and the half bottle of wine I'd had at dinner, I wasn't going to cum any time soon. I hung onto Kerri's bra strap and slammed into her, getting even more turned on as I watched her tits bouncing with every thrust. Our lovemaking tended usually be more... romantic, I guess. This was nothing of the sort -- it was hard and fast and hot.

Kerri was reduced to grunts and moans and I was hardly more verbal than her. I could feel a final release building and I leaned forward, pushing her thighs back even further. That allowed me to drive even deeper, feeling parts of her that I'm pretty sure were previously untouched.

I pounded my dick into her one last time and let go with a shout, letting her legs go in favor of grabbing two handfuls of boobs. But after the first couple of spurts she shifted back so far that I slipped out, cumming over her stomach and chest. She leaned forward and caught my cock in her mouth for the last couple of spasms then she swallowed with a satisfied smile.

I dropped to the sofa next to her and put my arms around her. My head fell back against the sofa back and a "F-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k" escaped my lips at the same time as her "Ho. Lee. Shit!". We looked at each other with big stupid grins on our faces.

"Where the fuck did *that* come from?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

Her happy response was, "I don't know but it sure as hell was fun, wasn't it?"

I stood up unsteadily, looking around for my pants. I found them as well as Kerri's sweater, but neither of us made any move to put them back on. I glanced over at the stairs and thought better of it, pulling Kerri up and slow-walking with her over to the elevator.

Those lifts are very slow, which gave us a little time to recover by the time we got to the top floor and got the door open. I pulled my slacks back on and Kerri disappeared into the bedroom to change clothes while I opened another bottle of wine.

She met me out on the deck and I handed her a glass of Zin as we watched the growing moon come out from behind some off-shore clouds and light up the ocean. We stood quietly at the rail for a few minutes, my arm around her waist and her head on my shoulder except when she took a sip of wine.

"Well that was unexpected," she finally said, taking me by the hand and walking us over to the Adirondack deck chairs. "Are we going to give those little girls credit for this?"

I thought about that for a minute as we sat. Like I said, making love with Kerri had always been superb, but it had tended to be more romantic and sensual for years and then more fun and playful since we met Tim and Christy. I did wonder if the voyeurism and the teasing from the girls had brought out the sheer heat and intensity of tonight.

"So, what's going to happen tomorrow?" she asked, echoing my question from the afternoon. I looked at her and took another sip of wine before shrugging.

"Damned if I know."

*** Wednesday ***

So now here we are, finally caught up to where this story started. I slept in a little Wednesday and still woke up before Kerri. I started a pot of coffee and stood out on the deck in a pair of gym shorts while the coffeemaker did its thing. I poured myself a big mug, along with a shot of Kahlua (mostly for flavor) and decanted the rest into a thermal carafe before heading downstairs.

I dropped the shorts, stretched out on a chaise in the sun and thought about the past couple of days. The sex the day before had been super intense (and I *loved* it) and I was wondering why. As I was pondering, my cock at half-mast thinking about fucking in front of the girls, Kerri came out with her own coffee and kissed me soundly on her way to one of the sun pads.

So, yeah, as I sipped my coffee and looked at my babe of a wife stretched out across the pool from me, I was convinced that I was on top of the world. Then Reba and Alice walked in through the gate and things got better.

After they shucked their bikinis, they came over to say hi, which consisted of a nice kiss on the mouth from Reba followed by a much more intense kiss from Alice. I watched their tight little butts wiggle as they walked around the pool to give Kerri an equally enthusiastic greeting.

My wife enlisted both of them to cover her in sunscreen (she burns easily) so they sat down on either side of her, Reba starting with her legs while Alice did her back and they met at Kerri's ass, applying the SPF 10,000 all over her rear.

She rolled over and the girls changed places, Alice working on Kerri's legs while Reba massaged the sunscreen into my wife's breasts. Kerri reached a hand up behind Reba's head and pulled her down into a hard, deep kiss and moments later Reba was straddling her as they got to know each other better.

Alice grinned at them and then turned to look at me. I was finishing my coffee while watching the lez show, my cock at full attention. Alice gracefully rose from the pad and walked over, looking like a panther about to devour some hapless prey.

"Hey, old man," she said, looking down at me and licking her lips. "Do you think you can keep up with me?"

I gave her an appraising look over my shades and replied, "sweetheart, age beats experience, every time." I got up, dropped my shades on the chaise and went over to the sun pad on our side of the pool, lying down with my head at the corner. "Bring it, little bit!"

She followed me over and looked down at me before turning around and lowering herself towards my face. She kept just out of reach of my tongue until I smacked her cute little ass. "Give me that pussy, you little tease!"

I grabbed her hips and she squatted over my face as I buried my tongue in her soaking wet cunt. Foreplay wasn't really a requirement at that point. She did a slow grind against me, driving my nose against her clit while I invaded her sweet hole.

I moved her a little further forward so that I could tongue her tight little asshole and then back far enough that I could flick her clit. I could feel her thighs start to quiver from the awkward position as well as her oncoming orgasm. My thumb pressing into her brown pucker put her over the top and she came with a squeal and a "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck".

I slid out from under her and flipped around so that I was sitting on the edge of the sun pad, pulling her down onto my lap as she came down a little. I didn't want her to come down too far though, so I moved back and stretched her out on the pad before moving around in front of her.

I gently spread her thighs apart, kneeling on the edge of the sun pad and taking a moment to enjoy just looking at this little blonde beauty. I lowered myself on top of her and she guided my cock inside her, her cunt just as tight and hot as I'd imagined. I started out with my arms straight with really only our sexy parts touching but as the tension built, I lowered myself on top of her, sliding my hands under her shoulders to hold us even closer.

She wrapped her arms and her legs around me, pulling me as far into her and onto her as I could go. I stopped thrusting out and in and just stayed buried in her, grinding the base of my cock against her clit as she squeezed around me. It was like fucking in a double bear hug.

I could feel that she was close and I was getting there too. I raised up a little and grabbed her arms, pinning her wrists above her head as I started to really thrust in and out of her. She thrashed her head from side to side, her hair now a sweaty mess. Her moans devolved into deep grunts with every thrust, until she came with a shriek.

I wasn't far behind her and I picked up my pace, fucking her harder and faster until I leaned down and kissed her hard, jamming my tongue in her mouth as I started jetting inside her pussy. I pretty much collapsed back on top of her but didn't break the kiss until I finally rolled off her onto the sun pad.

I was not expecting the applause that was the next thing I heard. Both Alice and I looked up somewhat dazed to see Kerri and Reba standing next to us, clapping and whistling at what I guess was quite the show. I looked over at Alice and she looked back with a shy grin before we both got up and shoved our respective partners into the swimming pool.

Kerri came up spluttering and laughing. Reba had managed to grab Alice's arm on the way in so they both surfaced together and proceeded to try to drown each other. I did a cannonball right next to them, which got me the desired squeals and shouts.

Reba, Alice and I spent the next few minutes trying to dunk each other in the deeper end. Kerri swam a couple of laps before getting out and grabbing a couple of towels and sitting down on the side of the pool with her legs in the water, watching us act like ten-year-olds. We were a tangle of arms and legs and sexy parts and I hadn't had so much fun in a pool since I really was ten.

The girls finally teamed up against me, with Alice diving under to take my legs out at the knees while Reba jumped on my back and pushed down. I came up spitting out water and grabbed two armfuls of naked girls. They stopped fighting me and we started three-way kissing.

I walked them over to the side of the pool where Kerri was sitting, then pulled myself up out of the pool to sit next to her. Alice and Reba were still in the pool, now hugging and kissing each other, seemingly forgetting for the moment that Kerri and I were there.

I followed their example and sat next to my wife, leaning into her as we shared a couple of sweet kisses. Kerri looked down to see Alice looking up at her, her hands resting on Kerri's thighs and her wide eyes asking an unspoken question.

In answer, Kerri opened her legs and leaned back with her elbows resting on a beach towel. Alice smiled and started kissing the soft skin of the inside of Kerri's thighs, slowly working her way up towards her sex.

Reba and I both watched them for a couple of minutes as my cock got harder and harder. Reba looked back at me and waded over, shyly looking up into my eyes. I leaned down and kissed her, sliding my hands under her arms to lift her out of the water a little.

She smiled as I lowered her and then fixated on my dick. I had started wondering if maybe she was not interested in guys at all, but when I spread my thighs a little, she didn't hesitate. I slid my butt to the edge of the pool and she planted herself between my legs, leaning forward to lick my cock like it was a rocket pop.

She was definitely not a novice. She took just the head in her mouth at first, swirling her tongue all around while paying attention to that supersensitive spot just below the head. Before I got too close to the edge, she switched to licking up and down the underside, pausing every third or fourth trip to lick my balls while continuing to stroke my cock.