Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri's thigh was pressed into mine and I could feel her start to tremble as she started to climax. That pushed me closer, so I reached down and guided Reba's mouth back over my cock. She looked into my eyes as she slowly took me all the way into her for the first time until her nose was pressed into me.

I thought I wanted her to speed up, but it turned out that the almost slow-motion move of her head up and down on my cock drew out my orgasm almost painfully. Alice moved behind her and held Reba's head, helping keep the tempo slow and deliberate. I started pumping into her, but Kerri put a hand on my thigh and leaned over to kiss me and slow me down.

So, I relaxed, stopped trying to cum and just enjoyed the attention I was getting. Reba knew exactly what she was doing and kept me on the edge for much longer than I thought possible. I finally couldn't take it anymore and looked past her at Alice, pleading for a little relief.

She whispered something in Reba's ear and Reba picked up the pace, her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock as she now bobbed up and down on me. She was still staring into my eyes and I guess it was obvious that I was about to cum as she stopped with just the head in her mouth as she wrapped her hand around me and pumped.

I came so hard that I'm surprised I didn't take her head off. She stayed clamped on my dick, taking most of my jizz before letting it start to dribble out of her mouth over me. Alice still had Reba's head between her hands and she turned her friend so that she could kiss her, their cum-covered tongues dancing while Reba still pumped my cock.

Watching them kiss was so hot that I wasn't sure I was going to stop cumming but eventually I wound down. Reba finally let me go and wrapped her arms around Alice as they continued to kiss. Kerri and I both slid into the pool and grabbed them into a group hug, which resulted in wet sloppy kisses all around.

I picked up Reba in my arms and heading for the pool stairs in the shallow end, thinking that I might have a little bit left in the tank. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck but as I walked us over to the chaise I'd been in to start the day, she started to squirm.

"Uh, Terry, uh... I don't... I mean, I haven't... well, I have but... I don't..." she stammered and started to stiffen up.

I put her down and stood with my arms around her, looking down at her now nervous face. Damn, she was so tiny. And so young. And so fucking cute. "Reba, sweetheart, we're not going to do anything you don't want to do. Do you like to kiss?"

She looked up and nodded violently, like she'd found an escape. So, I leaned down and planted a good one on her, my right hand sliding down to pat her delectable bottom. I picked her back up without really breaking the kiss and continued over to the chaise lounge.

I sat down with my legs a little apart and sat Reba down on my left thigh. We were both leaning against the back of the lounge, turned a little towards each other so that we could kiss. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her.

She was a great kisser and I got lost in her beautiful brown eyes. We just kissed and caressed each other and it was wonderful. I stroked her thighs and her taut abs and I did finally start to stroke her sex. She jumped a little but settled back down and we kept kissing while I slid a finger and then another inside her.

She broke off our kiss and I realized that it was because Kerri had come over and was leaning over for a kiss of her own. I looked down and saw that Kerri was starting to stroke Reba's clit while I finger-fucked her. Then it was my turn to jump a little as Alice leaned over the other side of the chaise and started stroking my half-erect cock.

I was getting hard, but I was nowhere near cumming again and I was fine with that. I was just enjoying the closeness of the four of us as we concentrated on bringing our little Reba to another orgasm. Alice shifted from my cock to squeezing Reba's little tits and tweaking her nipples while Kerri and I continued to stroke her sex.

I saw Reba's eyes widen and felt her pussy squeeze hard around my fingers as she started to cum. She pulled away from Kerri's mouth, trying to catch her breath as she panted and gasped but none of us let up. She finally got enough air in her lungs to let out an "aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, fuuuuuck" as she bucked against us before collapsing against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her as Alice and Kerri kissed her and stroked her hair. It was clearly a massive orgasm and she was still trembling minutes later. "Fuck, that was awesome," she finally gasped. I laughed, mostly because I'd barely heard her say much of anything at all and *that* was not what I expected.

Kerri and Alice each grabbed an arm and pulled Reba up and over to the nearest sun pad, now fully in shade. I figured it was my turn to get drinks so slowly picked myself up off the chaise and ducked into the house. I grabbed a tray full of cans of something like "hint of papaya" and came back out to find the three women spread out on the pad, Kerri in the middle, all looking pleasantly exhausted, which is pretty much the way I felt.

Then I realized that it was only Wednesday and smiled.