Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we started slowing down and the forks spent more time on the plates than in the air, Dee spoke up, probably the first thing she'd said in fifteen minutes. "So, folks, I guess it's decision time. Mitch and I are going to go over to the bar and give you a few minutes to discuss. It has been a wonderful night and if nothing else, it has been a real pleasure to meet you all."

They walked off out of earshot and I looked around at my family. "So, what do you guys thi- "

"I'm in," Tim said, before I could finish my question.

I gave him a grin and said, "You horndog. Okay, so that's one "for". Kerri?"

Kerri looked thoughtful. "I really like these people. I'd like to spend some more time with them. Get to know them better."

"Okay, sweetheart," I said, nodding at my wife. "Christy, what about you?"

"I want that big Mitch dick," she said, elbowing Tim in the side. "No, I'm kidding. Sort of. Honestly, I think we could learn something from them. I'd like to know more about what that part of their lives is like and how they manage it."

"Fair point," I said. "But sorry, I'm voting no." I got gasps and dirty looks from all three as well as a kick in the shins from Kerri before I relented. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I like them. A lot. And if nothing else, I think Alice walks on water so her folks have to be pretty okay. I just hope they like us as well."

I received a number of napkins thrown in my direction from my poor attempt at humor before we waved Mitch and Dee back over. They sat back down and looked around expectantly. I took the reins and said, "We would love to have you come back to the house and spend a couple of days with us. How about you guys?"

Mitch grinned and I think I saw Dee's shoulders relax a little - apparently, she was nervous that we would say no. Dee looked around the table at each of us in turn. She said, sort of formally, "New friends, we would be delighted to come spend some time with you. And, honestly, Alice would disown us both if we said no." That got smiles all around.

Mitch insisted on picking up the tab, over our strong objections. "Look, folks, we're going to be sleeping in your house, drinking your booze and eating your food the next couple days. Only fair that we pick up dinner." We couldn't argue with his logic.

Christy rode with Dee and Mitch to make sure they found the house okay. Kerri, Tim and I talked on the way back in the Jeep. We were all a little nervous, but unlike before dinner, now it was nervous anticipation. "How do you think we get things started?" Kerri asked as we pulled up to the house.

Tim, as always the laid-back one, had the right answer. "Since Dee and Mitch are the experienced ones here, why don't we let them take the lead?" Sound advice from my friend.

Mitch pulled onto the parking pad right next to us. Kerri insisted that we bring them in the main door, up the big front outdoors staircase. My guess was that the rec room hadn't been cleaned enough to meet her exacting standards.

They had brought a small bag each along with a larger bag with sheets and towels. I made a mental note to make sure we got the linen service next time we rented a place. Tim grabbed the laundry bag with the sheets and Mitch took their overnight bags and followed Tim down to the bedroom on the middle floor while Christy and Kerri showed Dee the view from the deck.

I took shouted drink orders from around the house and by the time we reassembled in the great room, everyone had their libation of choice. Although the sofas were pretty large, Kerri and I sat alone on one, Mitch and Dee on the other, and Christy sat on Tim's lap in the armchair.

After a little small talk, Christy broke the seal on the subject we had been dancing around. "So, Mitch, you've told some great stories tonight. But you haven't told us how you got into... swinging? Is that what we're going to call it?"

Dee answered first. "Swinging is as good a word as any, hon, even though it does bring up some weird retro Seventies vibes," she said. "I would tell you that Mitch looked great with a pornstache, but he was a little too young to shave in that era." That got the desired laugh as Mitch got back to the question.

"So I told you that we used to drive a rig together. We had some regular routes and got to know some people along the way and occasionally when we got tired of sleeping in the back of the cab or on lumpy cheap motel mattresses, we'd crash with some of them. And while it wasn't the Swinging Seventies, we did share a little smoke sometimes and one night one thing led to another. Jeff and Tracey were the first, weren't they, sweetheart?" Mitch asked, looking over at Dee.

"That's right," she said. "Down in Blythewood, outside of Columbia. Sweet people, and Tracey was quite a babe. They were a little older than we were and a lot more experienced. They kind of showed us the ropes. Not literal ropes, mind you. *That* was after we met David and Judy."

That got a snort from Mitch and a laugh from everyone else. Kerri looked at Dee and said, "So that's how you got started overall. But how do you guys usually... you know... get started on a particular night? You know, with new people?"

Dee grinned and said, "well, we usually find that dancing gets the juices flowing. Got any good music we can move around to?"

I seemed to be the de facto DJ of the group, so I flipped through my phone and found a playlist that I had put together a couple of years ago when Kerri and I had taken salsa lessons. There is very little that is sexier than salsa and we had at least had some practice.

I turned on the Bluetooth speaker and the congas and muted trumpets of Gilberto Santa Rosa's "Conteo Regresivo" flowed out, causing Kerri to jump to her feet and getting a wide smile from Dee. She nodded to me and stood up, looking over at Tim to find that she was too slow as Kerri was already pulling him into the open area between the sofas and the kitchen.

Mitch held out a hand to Christy, who grinned and accepted it, which left me dancing with Dee. I don't know that she had taken lessons but she sure as hell knew how to move her slim hips. We found the rhythm easily and I thought we moved together really well. We even managed a couple of spins.

Christy wasn't as experienced but she was limber as hell, as I knew well to my frequent delight. And Mitch was moving right along with her. Kerri was leading Tim, who had no idea what he was doing but neither of them seemed to mind.

After a couple of easy songs, we hit a timbale-heavy up-tempo piece from La Sonora Poncena that got everyone's heart rate even higher. Dee apparently decided it was time to move the party along, so she snuck behind Christy and pulled loose the bow holding her halter top up. I guess that sudden exposure could have been cause for a fight if Dee hadn't read the room correctly.

But she had gotten it exactly right, as Christy laughed and turned to Kerri and untied the bow holding her blouse together in the front, pushing it back off her shoulders. Both effectively topless younger women flanked Dee, and Kerri pulled her into a kiss while Christy busied herself with the buttons on Dee's shirt until she exposed her to the rest of us.

By the time the next song came on, we were all topless and dancing in a group rather than paired off. But when the next Marc Anthony song was nearing the end, Dee and Tim had moved off to the side and were kissing each other while trying to remove each other's shorts.

Mitch took Kerri by the hand and led her to one of the sofas. I stood behind Christy, kissing her neck and fondling her fabulous boobs before sliding her sundress the rest of the way down so that she could step out of it.

Tim was sitting on one sofa with Dee on her knees beside him, taking his cock in her mouth while he reached over to finger her. Kerri was leaning back on the other sofa, her legs spread with Mitch's face buried in her pussy. I sat down on the other end of the sofa and Christy sat on my thigh, legs apart, leaning against the sofa arm so that we could stroke each other while watching the action.

I had two fingers in her very wet cunt and was nibbling on her neck again while she stroked my cock and we watched our mates fuck around with strangers. It was hot as hell and I could feel her heart racing as she leaned into me.

Mitch and Kerri switched positions, with Kerri standing in front of him for a moment, bending over to lick that enormous cock. Then she knelt over him on the sofa and her eyes rolled back as he slowly entered her, taking care to let her get used to his size. I guessed that that was a lesson he had learned early on.

I glanced over at the other sofa and saw a similar sight, except that Dee was riding Tim reverse cowgirl - I guess she wanted to see the action too. She had her hands on his knees and was grinding herself down on him and clearly heading towards a damn big orgasm. I could see Tim behind her watching her tight little ass bobbing up and down with a dazed smile on his face.

Christy twisted around for a kiss and almost shouted, "Jesus Christ, this is so fucking hot! You ready to fuck me, baby?" I whispered instructions in her ear which seemed to puzzle her for a minute before she got what I was thinking. She got up and stepped behind the sofa, leaning over the back so that she could still see everything else that was going on. I parted her sopping pussy lips and drove into her, just as eager as she was.

We must have all been a sight! The sounds of moans and flesh slapping on flesh almost drowned out the music. I was gripping Christy's hips and drilling her hard while we watched the fun around the room. Her pussy felt as amazing as always squeezing my cock.

Kerri shifted off of Mitch and lay back on her elbows on the sofa. She must have gotten used to Mitch's size because he was pounding her and she was yelling for more before Christy leaned over a little further and jammed her tongue in Kerri's mouth.

Dee was leaning back on the other sofa with her butt on the edge with her legs spread out and her feet in the air. Tim was on his knees in front of her and I saw him tense up and start to cum. Dee hollered for him to cum all over her so he pulled out and sprayed her taut abs just as Mitch did the same with Kerri. That was enough for me and I pulled out and covered Christy's upturned butt with jizz.

We all kind of looked around and grinned at each other, still breathing hard. Christy and I were up, so once we caught our breath, we topped off everybody's drinks. Kerri was leaning into Mitch and he had his arm around her, gently stroking her breast. Dee was sitting on the edge of the sofa between Tim's legs, leaning back into him. Christy sat in my lap in one of the arm chairs and we enjoyed the music and our drinks while we got our second wind.

Christy was the first one up, going over to Kerri and leaning over to pull her up. "Move your cute ass, lover," she said. "It's my turn to try out Superdick." Mitch looked surprised at the nickname but hardly offended. I stood up too and held out a hand to Dee as Kerri gave us both a kiss before joining Tim on the other sofa.

Dee motioned me down to the floor. I sat down and leaned back on my elbows and watched Dee kneel on all fours between my legs. That gorgeous little ass was waving in the air as she lowered her mouth to my cock and all I could think was that I wanted to fuck her and be sucked by her all at the same time.

She licked me from taint to tip in one long stroke, smiling up at me while she reached the top and then plunged her mouth over the length of my cock. She bobbed her head up and down a few times before withdrawing, leaving a long string of spit still connecting my dick to her mouth.

Deciding that I was wet enough, she moved up and straddled me, lining herself up and lowering herself slowly onto my cock. I'm not going to say that she was as tight as her daughter but she felt fantastic around my cock. She ground herself down against my pelvic bone and leaned back a little so that I could cross my legs under her and sit up with her on my lap.

We sat like that for a long time, arms wrapped around each other, sometimes kissing, sometimes just holding each other, my cock buried in her cunt and both of us doing pelvic thrusts against each other. Anyone watching (and I knew there were people that were watching) would have not seen much movement, but it was one of the most intense fucks I'd ever had.

I found myself leaning my forehead against Dee's, staring into those deep brown eyes, feeling like we weren't just fucking, weren't even just making love - it felt like we were sharing our souls. It was like we were floating somewhere above us, just the two of us, bodiless except for the ecstatic sensation of our connections. It was absolutely amazing and I wanted it to last forever.

Then my wife broke the illusion with a snarky "So are you two going to finish up any time soon?" That broke the spell and I looked around to see that Christy was lying on the sofa with her head on Mitch's thigh, cum dripping from her red, puffy cunt. Kerri had hollered from the kitchen where she and Tim were getting drinks.

She smiled at me so I knew she hadn't intended it to be mean. Dee whispered in my ear, "let's give them a show, lover." She pulled herself off of me and turned over, crawling over to Christy. She pulled my girlfriend's legs apart and turned back to me. "Fuck me while I suck my husband's cum out of this bitch's cunt," she said, which was so hot and over the top and out of place coming from the elegant brunette that I almost came right then.

I crawled over to her as she lowered her face to Christy, who rotated her hips up to give Dee better access. I rubbed my cock up and down Dee's pussy a couple of times before entering and sliding all the way into her delicious cunt. She raised her head long enough to order me to "fuck my little pussy, Terry. Give me that dick!". She was looking up at Christy's face, not mine, as she said it.

I held her slim hips and pulled back before slamming myself back into her, pounding in and out of her wet and more than willing snatch. I was focused on fucking Dee but my eyes were all on Christy as we maintained eye contact even as she started to cum from Dee's tongue and fingers. I was getting damn close myself and didn't feel like holding back any.

I realized that Mitch had moved and glanced around to see Kerri riding Tim on the other sofa with Mitch's huge cock as far into her mouth as she could get it. I heard a strangled scream from her as she came and a grunt from Tim as he emptied into my wife. I turned back as Christy slid off the sofa onto the floor to hold Dee's head and drive her tongue into Dee's mouth.

We locked eyes again as she explored Dee's mouth and I stroked in and out of Dee's pussy a few more times before I felt the point of no return. I grabbed Dee's shoulders and pulled her back onto me even harder as I finally let go and shot wad after wad of jizz into her before we all collapsed onto the floor in a sweaty heap.

I think Kerri still had a little of Mitch's cum in the corner of her mouth when she leaned over a couple of minutes later, handing the three of us drinks. Christy leaned up to lick it off and then kiss her best friend. I leaned back on my arms, trying to catch my breath and wondering if it was always like this with our new friends.

Mitch's next comment laid that idea to rest. "Jesus fucking Christ, you people are insatiable! Nobody's ever worn us out like that before!" I leaned over and kissed Dee, who actually looked a little glassy-eyed, which did wonders for my ego. Kerri looked over at him and said, "I think it was all the training with your daughter and her friend that got us in such good shape." That could have been taken the wrong way but Mitch threw his head back and laughed loudly before looking at his wife and replying, "I guess we raised her right, hon."

We ended up back with our original partners, with Christy and Tim on one sofa and the rest of us on the other. We were all still naked, sweaty, covered in various sexual fluids, exhausted and as happy as six people could be. After a little small talk, there was mutual agreement that we were much in need of sleep.

Kerri and I took a quick shower together but there was no more hanky-panky other than a little ass-grabbing and some kissing. We smiled at each other a lot without saying much until we collapsed into bed. Finally, she looked at me and said, "So, was that what you hoped for?" I considered the question for a minute and said, "Better. I honestly wasn't sure what I expected, but this was better." She nodded and kissed me and hit the light and we were asleep in seconds.

*** Friday ***

I woke up with the sun streaming in and my wife's arm thrown over my chest as she softly snored next to me. I carefully slid out from under her and stepped into the bathroom to take care of business. She was still sleeping when I came out and I threw on a pair of gym shorts before quietly heading out to the kitchen.

I could see that Dee was another early riser, standing out on the balcony looking at the ocean, wearing a long thin robe that was basically translucent, particularly with the sunrise in front her. She was beautiful. I started the coffee and just stared at her as I waited for it to finish.

I put a couple of cups and some creamer and sugar and faux-sugar packets on a tray with the carafe of coffee and went outside. I realized that I wasn't quite sure of the proper way to greet someone who is basically a stranger that you fucked intensely the night before. But Dee solved that - as soon as I put the tray down, she flowed into my arms and wrapped hers around me, giving me a toe-curling deep kiss before saying, "good morning, lover."

That made me smile, which she returned along with a squeeze around my waist. We fixed our coffees and went over to the deck rail, standing with our hips together, leaning over and watching the waves. While rain was supposed to move in later that night, the day was starting out sunny and warm and fine.

Dee stood up and looked me in the eye. "Terry, can I be honest with you? Completely?" I looked at her and I could tell she was totally serious, so I took a moment before answering. "Yes, Dee, you can. You've more than earned that." That sounded a little weird as soon as I said it but she seemed to understand the intent as she nodded.

"Mitch and I almost said no last night, but not for the reasons you might think. The four of you... you've got something special. I hope you know that. You might not be a family in the eyes of the law or society at large, but you're more a family than almost anyone I know. I see the way you all look at each other, the way you check in with each other, the way you all feel about each other - it's magic. It's special. And we were afraid for a moment that we might upset that relationship.

"We actually texted Alice while we were at the bar with our concerns. She told us to stop being stupid and we decided she was right. I just... I want you to know, from someone that has experience with this, that you're damn near unique and I hope that you realize it and that you're careful not to... well, upset the balance is the best way I can think to put it."

I knew she was being sincere and caring so I took her seriously. "I appreciate you saying that. We probably do take what we have for granted sometimes - thanks for the reminder. I think I can safely speak for the group in saying that last night was an awesome experience for us and we're all really happy that you texted that smoking hot picture to Kerri," I said with a smile.

"Lover, last night was amazing!" she replied. "We've never connected that quickly with any other group. We've had some awesome sex, maybe even equal to last night, but not until our third or fourth time with a new group." That got a big smile from me.