Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of Kerri - and sex," she said, "let's go see if she wants to play." I picked up the coffee tray and Dee got the door. I deposited the tray on the breakfast counter and took Dee's hand as we walked back to the bedroom that I was sharing with my wife.

The bed was empty and the bathroom was as well, so we shrugged and heading across the house. As we neared Tim and Christy's bedroom, we could hear the sound of sex coming through the partially open door. We both peeked in to see Kerri riding Tim, her head thrown back and those perfect tits being mauled by my neighbor.

She must have heard us as she looked over and blew us a kiss, but it was clear that they were not interested in company. We started down the stairs and went by Dee and Mitch's room, only to find Christy trying again to take Mitch's huge dick all the way down her throat. She was doing a pretty damned impressive job of it, so we left her to practice and we headed on down to the first floor.

I grabbed a couple of towels and we went outside, the sun warming the pool area nicely. I pulled my shorts off and Dee shrugged her shoulders back so that her robe pooled at her feet. How do women learn to do that so elegantly? She picked it up and carefully folded it over a chair before turning and executing a beautiful shallow dive into the small pool.

My dive didn't get nearly the style points but I managed not to splash all the water out of the pool. I came up next to Dee and pulled her into a hug and then a deep kiss. She pulled me over towards the side of the pool and leaned me up against it as she took a breath and dove under the surface.

The next thing I knew I was getting my dick sucked underwater, which was definitely a first for me. She had amazing breath control and would go under and slide my cock in and out of her mouth for a good minute or so before coming up for air.

I knew she couldn't do that for long so after the fourth time she surfaced, I hugged her again and turned us around so that her back was against the side of the pool. She spread her arms out on the edge and spread her legs out in invitation, which I gratefully accepted.

I pulled her tight little ass away from the pool a little and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into her well-lubricated pussy. It was a great way to fuck this gorgeous woman - I could take it slow and enjoy looking at her long, slender body, with her sweet little breasts pointing skyward out of the water. We locked eyes just like we did the night before and again I lost all track of time. Nothing registered but this beautiful no-longer-stranger and how fucking good it felt to be inside her.

I felt her tense up and squeeze around me as she started to cum - her legs held me tight to her and she leaned her head back against the pool surround. As she started to come down, I took a couple of steps forward and pulled her up to me so that I was holding her up against me while she was still impaled on my cock.

I walked us over to the shallow end and sat down on the wide top step, where the water was only a few inches deep. She got her feet under her on either side of me and started riding me. I leaned back and she leaned forward with her hands on my chest holding her up, picking up the pace. The only sounds I could hear was water splashing and the slap-slap-slap of our bodies connecting.

I felt her cum again and I was getting damn close myself. So close that I almost shrieked in alarm when she lifted off of me. That did not make me happy. But then she moved down between my legs and took my cock in her mouth, which made it all better.

She lavished attention on my balls before taking me all the way down until her nose was pressed into my pubes, then slowly pulled out, leaving a string of saliva connecting us. She did that a couple more times before sensing that I was about to cum. Fucking right, I was about to cum. I felt like I was about to shoot all the way to the beach.

She gripped the base of my cock and starting bobbing her head up and down rapidly, taking most of me in each time. "Dee... baby... you're gonna make... shit... baby, I'm going to cum," I almost chanted. She pulled back until just the head of my dick was in her mouth and she pumped me with one hand as I let go and shot spurt after spurt of jizz into her mouth, none of which she let escape.

She sat back on her heels in the water after I was done and we just grinned at each other. I was a little wobbly after that but I got up and grabbed beach towels for each of us. We sat together in one of the chaise loungers for a couple of minutes before we heard the French door behind us open.

Kerri came out, dressed exactly like Dee and I in absolutely nothing, and handed us a couple of bottles of water. "You guys probably need these. You were a fucking sexy sight from the balcony!" she said, smiling at both of us. Tim had followed her out and they both stretched out on one of the sunning pads. Christy and Mitch came out a couple of minutes later, announcing their presence with a double cannonball into the pool.

We all relaxed together in companionable silence for a while. Dee snuggled up against me, letting out the occasional little sigh as I gently stroked her breast and brushed over a hard nipple. The sun had gotten higher and suddenly Tim said, "damn, I'm hungry! Who's fixing breakfast?" I looked over at him and replied, "You brought it up, so you're on stove duty."

We argued back and forth for a couple of minutes, not seriously of course, before we agreed that the two of us would make breakfast but because of that, it might be up to the ladies to make dinner that night. It didn't take long for the house to fill with the smell of bacon cooking and fresh coffee brewing.

Tim and I kept pancakes coming (and coming and coming). We all had a lot of calories to replace and managed to kill every bit of bacon and most of the pancake fixings in the house. Finally, everyone seemed to get their fill and pushed back from the table, enjoying a last cup of coffee.

Christy looked around and asked brightly, "Who's up for some shopping?!" That got a groan from Tim and a frown from Mitch and a shake of the head from me. I'm not averse to poking around touristy shops at the beach but it wasn't what I had in mind for the day. The guys decided that we were going to spend the afternoon on the beach, "girl-watching" according to Tim, although the likelihood of spotting three more luscious women than we were with was infinitesimal.

Men have joked for centuries about how long it takes for women to get ready to go somewhere, but while I was still trying to find my board shorts, Kerri announced that they were off. They were charged with at least being back before Sara arrived, and away they went.

Mitch, Tim and I grabbed some towels and a cooler full of water and soft drinks and headed out to the beach. While the "scenery" on what was one of the last Fridays of the summer was damn good, we confirmed quickly that we were the luckiest sumbitches on the planet and wholly undeserving of such good fortune in the female department.

That suddenly reminded me of the additional guest we were expecting later that day. "Hey, Tim," I asked. "Did Christy ever warn Sara of what she's walking into this evening?"

Tim thought for a minute and said, "I honestly don't think so. Things got a little crazy and I don't remember her saying that she did. I vote we surprise her." He picked up his phone and texted his wife and after a couple of back-and-forths, he looked up and said, "No and yes."

I raised an eyebrow at him in a question. "No, she didn't warn her and yes, she agrees that we should make it a surprise," he clarified. That sounded about right to me - a chance for Christy to put one over on her little sister in a way that would hopefully be fun for everyone, including Sara. So we laid back, watched the bikini-clad girls walk by and anticipated the look on Sara's face when the party started that night.

We wouldn't be disappointed.