Neighbors to Lovers

Story Info
End of first date - age-gap - OMYW. Oral, sex, big cock
4k words
4.55
15.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

AN: Giselle and Emmet are neighbors, living one floor apart. Emmet is 39, divorced but right now in a forever-bachelor phase. Giselle is 21, a foreign exchange student in Australia. Emmet was supposed to be her emergency contact, but little by little they made it far enough to actually go on a formal date.

***

The lengthy date had gone better than expected - it had not been overly fancy. A walk, some food, lots of talking, hand-holding and kissing. But now - both of them were sensing some awkwardness in the air.

Wordlessly they made it to the elevator, and Giselle punched her floor number. While they'd cut their physical vicinity significantly, standing almost right next to each-other, as if craving the radiating heat from the other's body, neither really wanted to be the pushy one in this case. This could go either way from here, and both would've been fine - they weren't in a hurry, at least not technically.

"I have...," Emmet began just as Giselle was about to grab the reins and invite him in for a drink, and her body language showed it that she was about to say something which Emmet also noticed, making him chuckle. But since she'd realized he wasn't drinking right now, after yesterday's hangover, she wasn't sure if coffee was something that would've sounded smooth enough, she hadn't gotten the sentence out before he opened his mouth.

"Yeah?" Giselle said, brushing her own former thought aside, seeing the elevator approach her floor.

"I ordered a bunch of Chinese last night, I have plenty left over if you're still hungry," Emmet suggested. They'd eaten a lot, but now it had been a good three hours since their last bite, so technically the suggestion wasn't that random.

With allowing the doors to open on her floor, she replied with a push of a button, smiling modestly. The elevator doors closed again, assuring the two that at the very least they weren't parting ways yet.

Practically thinking Giselle knew that there was a good chance for the Chinese food not to be particularly vegan, it rarely was, but right now it didn't really seem very high on her list of priorities. She could eat, or... it could just as well remain the excuse they both needed to get them over this little bump.

Her stomach already fluttered from anticipation.

Emmet opened his apartment door for her, for a moment allowing both of them to feel that close proximity as she passed him by close to his chest, looking up to his eyes briefly. He switched on the lights, feeling like he too could breathe a little easier as he closed the door behind him.

"Do you mind...?" Giselle gestured towards the restroom.

Emmet naturally nodded, and she went ahead.

Emmet's actions were pretty similar, needing to head over to his own bathroom to relieve himself and also refresh himself a little. They'd had a number of mocktails and then the ride back had taken a while, hence it was only natural - but not something one really wanted to announce or complain about while out on a date.

What he hadn't expected though, was finding Giselle right there in his bedroom, looking out of his window. Her physical location in the room was definitely intentional, but she wasn't quite that desperate as to strip and lay down waiting for him on the bed like some cliche.

"I hope you don't mind, I've just never seen the view on this side before," Giselle said, having come up with a fairly logical, though see-through, excuse to be there. While her entire apartment faced the front and side of the house, Emmet's place went all around, his bedroom windows opening to the back yard and overlooked a row of smaller two-story houses and a slightly taller schoolhouse behind them. But it was dark now anyways, and from the distance she could see the spotlight illuminating the Cartlon Greens, the park she often passed when going to the campus.

The room was dark too, but the lights from the hallway and his master bathroom illuminated the room enough to make out her figure well.

"The view just got a lot better," Emmet commented, after swallowing hard, despite knowing it was probably not the most original line. He could definitely see what she was up to, and moved close, and slipped his arms around her waist. He noticed only now she was already barefoot.

Giselle's eyes fell shut on instinct, the touch having come a little unexpectedly, sending a surge of energy through her. She could feel his breath against the side of her head - it was sending chills down her body - the good kind. There really wasn't much to look at from that window - not the smoothest fib, but close enough.

Giselle traced his arm with her fingertips gently, making it yet again evident she craved to touch more of him. He kissed her neck, giving her another surge of electricity that went all the way between her legs, making her just want to lose herself.

She turned as her fingers reached the sleeve of his shirt, feeling how she just wanted to continue onwards to his neck, wanting to see more of him.

The look on Emmet's face was one that definitely spoke of excitement, but his look remained cool despite feeling giddy inside.

She rose up to her toes, undoing some of the height difference, her hands meeting behind his neck. She kissed him - at first gently, then letting the kiss intensify.

His neck bent down a little, deepening the kiss even more, while his hands pulled her up close, squeezing out any air left between them. Her fingers intertwined into the back of his hair, gently massaging his scalp. And damn, did he smell good - possibly bergamot, sage and patchouli along with a healthy amount of his own masculinity. She inhaled deeply, allowing her nostrils to widen, while the kiss grew.

He explored the curve on the small of her back, tentatively moving downwards to her hips. Her weak little gasps of approval gave him courage to explore lower towards her ass.

"And don't you dare ask me if I'm sure," Giselle hummed by his ear, a little out of breath from their kiss. The hot air against his ear felt exhilarating.

Giselle kissed his neck next, not wanting that awkward, and no-doubt lame, moment between them if he did hesitate. Neither of them was drunk. They were two consenting adults - she didn't want there to be any hesitance from his side. She wanted to feel taken seriously tonight, not tiptoed around.

Emmet chuckled lightly, and simply enjoyed the way her hands were already exploring his chest, her hips pressing firmly against his, his growing arousal pressed between their hips, allowing him a lot of freedom to caress her with both of his hands.

Her blonde, wavy, hair tickled him slightly, but he found her touch utterly intoxicating, the scent of her sweet shampoo, or perfume - who knew what it was, adding to it.

Emmet demanded to kiss her lips again, and almost simultaneously brought one of his hands to the top of her hip, from where it was easy to continue upwards to cup her breast. He hadn't been sure - the dress' pattern being the kind that didn't reveal much - but now as he felt it he was sure she was wearing an unpadded bra, his palm definitely sensing a hard nipple through the fabric layers.

Giselle's hands were gaining courage too, finding the belt of his chinos and slipping from there upwards under his shirt, urging him to remove it. His naked skin felt hot on touch.

Emmet grabbed his shirt from his neck and pulled it over his head.

"Wow," Giselle exhaled, being definitely the kind of girl that believed not only women deserved compliments in moments like this, and let her hand explore his lean muscles. He wasn't overly beefy, not by a long shot, but just muscular enough. Definitely a surfer's body - she thought. He definitely had a few scars with stories to tell, but at this moment she really didn't care.

Instead, she let the anticipation build, lightly chuckling, as she watched him struggle with the tiny buttons on the front of her dress. She only really let him bother with them halfway, knowing she could then just let it fall off her shoulders. She really didn't give a damn if anyone saw them from that window that was right behind them.

"I do believe now it's my turn to say 'wow'," Emmet said, taking in the sight of her slim form in a pair of mustardy, almost golden yellow, lacy bralette and a matching thong. Somehow - the color and the texture of it - had not been quite what he'd expected, but then again this was all so new he hadn't really expected much of anything other than assuming her to look bloody incredible.

"Gorgeous," he repeated the same thought, huskily, and kissed her neck again.

He could already feel her hands being busy, taking a firm hold on his belt and while unbuckling it he let himself be guided towards his bed. He always did love when women took charge a little, and she was definitely doing that alright.

Her little moans were guiding him perfectly, making him realize that the spot on her neck he was kissing, along with the slight squeeze on her breast, was definitely a pleasurable combination for her. It was a learning moment and he was truly happy to be completely sober for this.

Her touch, as she slipped her hand along the front of his underwear, having already unzipped him with ease, felt incredible. And kind of forbidden too, despite all the former assurance. But with a brief reality check he was certain he wasn't forcing himself upon her nor had he otherwise convinced her to do this. Her every move - which were certainly more brave than his at this moment, made it abundantly clear to him that she really wanted this too. He was one lucky guy.

Emmet pushed his knee to her crotch, applying some welcome pressure, and at the same time suggesting she get on the bed, feeling like they'd delayed this already long enough. All he really wanted to do was taste her, wanting to savor his own release for a while, knowing it to be only so much better in the end if he did. In his age this was not about the quickies but getting as much enjoyment out of the process as one could.

Emmet shoved off his own pants as he was getting on the bed, leaving his boxers on for now. For a minute he could see her hesitate, unsure what position to take, as she laid there, on her elbows, biting her lip, knees half-closed, hesitantly

Emmet's hands went straight to her thighs, discovering something he hadn't really seen up close before - on top of her thigh, almost up on her hip, partially hidden by her thong, there was an elaborate floral tattoo roughly the size of his palm and a half.

"Even more beautiful up close," he murmured, as he looked over her ink and felt the smoothness of her skin. He kissed her hip, while glancing up at her.

Giselle wasn't too used to outspoken compliments that went beyond saying that she looked sexy, truth be told. So she didn't really know what to do with her blushing self in cases like this - especially now, feeling a little vulnerable like this, showing perhaps a hint of that innocence she worked hard to hide earlier.

It was then his fingers went around the sides of her panties and yanked them off her legs, exposing a beautifully natural bush of hair. It was definitely trimmed from the sides and also in length - not too much, but just enough. And as he pushed her legs apart and approached, he noticed also that the sides of her labia were waxed, leaving just her lips bare. Frankly, he was glad to see her as a full-on woman, not another Hollywood wax-job, which made women look like kids.

Emmet ran his thumb over her smooth outer lips, observing both her lips and her face that was basking in anticipation, wondering what his next touch would feel like.

She smiled humbly, wondering what he was thinking. She could only hope he wasn't one of those guys who thought all pubic hair was gross.

Giselle let out a slight yelp when he pulled her even closed by her thighs, powerfully, causing her to giggle at her own reaction. He then lowered his head and sunk his mouth to her lower lips, causing her eyes to flutter shut for a moment. His hot tongue really was magic, tasting her folds like she was the sweetest, most delicious thing in the world, waking her nerve endings.

He kept looking up at her, wanting to see her in pleasure, while holding onto her thighs as she wiggled under his tongue. She could feel his tongue slipping between her lips, moving up and down, causing her legs to shake a little as he reached her clit at the top. All of these little reactions only made him want to do it all over again.

Giselle's fingers gripped his blanket first but soon moved over her thighs into his messy head of hair, giving it a gentle tug. Her thighs pressed together as she became close to her high, a couple of times actually, making him only move his lips and tongue with more intensity, sucking on her.

The loud uninhibited moan that left her lips caught Emmet off guard, having rarely seen someone so young, so innocent on the outside, enjoy herself this much without holding back on volume. And this response happened even without entering her, causing him to smirk widely through his ministrations, as he let her wave carry on for a while.

He emerged from between her thighs with a ridiculous grin on his face, his lips reddened, and his chin wet from her juices, and moved to hover over her, nudging the cup of her bralette off with his nose and teeth, craving to lick her nipple next.

"You probably know you're really good at that, so any further praise will likely make you cocky, right?" Giselle teased, still panting, as they locked eyes again. Her cheeks looked flushed and her core was still buzzing from the aftershocks. To be honest, it was the best oral she'd ever gotten - his age and experience clearly giving him an upper hand in this.

"More cocky than this?" Emmet teased in return, definitely not with innocence in his eyes, and continued to suck on her nipple, loving the feel of the hard cylinder shape between his lips.

Giselle could already feel his firm arousal against her crotch, though his boxers. She's seen the outline of his member already before when he'd gotten undressed, and it felt like it had only grown both in size and hardness. For a moment the prospect actually felt a little daunting. But before she could let herself get swept up in anticipation of it, she fought the feeling like she wasn't contributing enough. She knew it wasn't always 50-50, but she'd wanted this first time to be perfect.

Giselle stroked his firm back muscles and reached down towards his boxers, slipping into them from the back. Emmet just smirked back at her when she grabbed his buttocks and gave them a firm squeeze.

"I do believe someone's overdressed," Giselle whispered seductively.

Emmet yanked his boxers off, sending them towards his ankles, without actually getting up, and kissed her instead, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. While he lifted himself up a little, Giselle took advantage of the moment and pushed her hand between them to grab his now naked member. It was definitely hot and hard, throbbing in fact, and the thought of it just made her even wetter, if that was even possible. It felt sizable, hot and heavy in her palm.

She reached down as much as she could, caressing his shaft and even briefly feeling his balls but those were a little more difficult to reach. He wasn't hairless, but definitely consciously manscaped short.

"Hmm..," she said, suggestively, as she was feeling him, making his piercing blue eyes all sparkly. She knew what she wanted to do with it - she just wanted to take that penis and rub it against her labia because she loved that sensation - but that just felt like rushing things.

There were other things she could do. "Time for me to return the favor..," she began to say, as she stroked his length up and down in her palm, and began to get up to switch places.

"Gi, hey... while I'd never say 'no' normally... I think I'll just lose it if I do that right now. That's not the way I want to come tonight," he explained, in a tone that was lost in the pleasure of her strokes. She stopped, and he could sense some disappointment in her eyes.

"Okay," she said, slight concern in her tone. But the fact he'd just used that name again - 'Gi' - kind of made her relent, making a mental note to make it up to him next time.

He pushed her back down and grazed her nipple once more with his teeth, causing her to moan again, her bra now just pulled underneath her B-sized cups, before reaching out to his nightstand drawer for a condom. Giselle didn't recognize the brand but the fact the package that now went between his teeth to be opened had the word Maxi on it, made her stomach all hollow in anticipation of what was coming, having so far just felt him in her hand.

But as he now really did need to roll it over himself, lifting himself up for a moment, she was just about to get that moment.

"Definitely a little scared now," Giselle commented, taking in his size. The length was definitely above average, not too much, but his girth was what was intimidating.

"For real?" he asked, unsure how seriously she'd meant that. Maybe she was tighter than he was used to? The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.

"Nah," she said, feeling brave and hungry in that moment, and reached around his neck to kiss him again, eagerly taking a hold of his arousal again, and guided it towards her entrance. She was dripping, she couldn't be more ready for him and if anything she couldn't wait to find out what that he would feel like.

The deep kiss soon scattered their hesitance.

She slid his tip up and down her labia a couple of times, getting all lost in her pleasure again. He regained his position, hovering over her and kissed her neck again.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop," Emmet said, carefully, and took control.

It was an incredibly slippery path towards her core, making his entrance the most natural thing in the world. But actually applying some pressure for the first time, especially when one tried to do it cautiously and slowly, wasn't the easiest thing when all he really wanted was to ram into her, desperate to feel her walls around this throbbing member.

"It's okay," Giselle encouraged him, relaxed her muscles and clung to his neck with her arms, her legs half bent by his hips already, giving him all the access she could.

"Oh... fuck," Emmet cursed, simultaneously as she gasped feeling for a second like she couldn't catch a breath.

"You're so tight. You alright?" he asked. She nodded hastily, barely getting any words out, feeling so much.

The feeling of fullness was indescribable, and she felt at a loss for words, her mind clouded by many different kinds of reactions. The good kind. Could she breathe again now? If he moved a single muscle would she just come right there?

Her hand moved onto his back, and as she rested one foot down on the bed again, she moved herself gently against him, curious to see how this would progress. This gave him courage to continue too, having allowed her, and himself too, a moment to adjust.

Emmet started to move, his face turning a lot more serious as she'd seen him until now, and Giselle moaned at each thrust, every throb rattling her brain.

Emmet was definitely struggling - she was incredibly tight for him, it took him all he had to keep going, at times lowering his pace, not to lose his composure too soon.

"Ah fuck," he cursed, as he pushed himself up a little, adjusting his angle, and increased his pace.

She dipped her fingers into his cold mouth, the blood having drained from his lips, surprising him, and guided them down between them to rub her clit, feeling the sizable member pushing into her as she did. That mental image was otherworldly, frankly making her just want to watch them, wishing they'd had a mirror and better lighting.

"God, that looks hot," Giselle added, and rubbed her clit, just leaning herself to one of her elbows now to see. It was pretty dark, she saw enough. It felt almost impossible that that thing could fit inside of her.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers
12