Neighbors to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmet slowed his pace again, taking in the image as well and brushed his thumb against her nipple again, squeezing it a little.

"Ah..," she gasped.

He continued for a while, keeping the pace slow.

"I wanna be on top," Giselle requested, giving Emmet a breather, and turned things around.

She climbed on top of him and sank, without delaying it, onto his member, impaling herself. It was nowhere near as impossibly tight now, but still she experienced that same brain-numbing sensation again, accompanied by an even louder moan. Before she got a chance to really get going, needing at least a few seconds to adjust anyways, his fingers were already on her clit, sending hot surges of pleasure through her body.

She certainly wasn't going to stop him.

Giselle began to rock her body, slamming down on him, causing him to moan a lot more than before as well.

"You look incredible like that, like a wild goddess..," Emmet commented, especially loving when her eyes fluttered between open and half-closed, her cheeks all flushed and her hair messy around her head, her breathing shallow and rapid as if running a marathon.

He'd used that word 'goddess' when he'd been out of it the other night, and that only made her more attracted to him, truthfully. But how could one really not be attracted to someone who was presently giving her this much pleasure, a thick pulsating cock rammed deep inside of her while his fingers driving her closer and closer to her climax.

She continued to roll her hips, alternating speeds, while his fingers were driving her crazy. She bent down a little, wanting to kiss him again, and they did. She tugged his lip with her teeth gently, the kiss being very far from the small pecks they'd been giving all day. This was hunger. She pushed herself upright again, and slammed down onto him with more force, causing his eyes to roll back for the first time.

Emmet was getting close, at times actually messing up his rhythm he had going on her clit, but apparently even if he'd done it unknowingly, he'd certainly done something right as he felt her walls tightening around her and her abdominal muscles visibly clench, as she let you the evening's loudest moan - "Oh yeah... god.... Fuck... Yeah!"

He was too taken by that bursts of energy that he felt both in volume and with his own muscles. At her next convulsion he just let go, and became undone himself, continuing to twitch for a while inside of her.

Compared to her, his orgasm was a quiet one, more like a lengthy gasp, but that said nothing about its quality.

She clung to his chest that was rapidly rising and lowering, and rested her head on his shoulder, and there they panted heavily for several minutes, before coming back to Earth.

12