Neighbour Turns Me Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... I.... am...." I pant out at every thrust.

"If you cum with a cock in your arse then you're a true faggot!" Andy shouts.

SPANK!

It's too late, I'm past the point of no return now.

"I'MM A FUUUUCCKKIINNNGG FAAGGGOTTT!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as my cock erupts onto my mum and dad's sheets.

"I'm about to cum in you, do you want me to breed you faggot?" Andy asks.

"YEESSS SIRR!!! BREED ME!! CUM IN MY CUNT!!!" I scream out.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!!" Andy roars and I feel for the first time his cock unloading into my arsehole. His warm, thick liquid filling my bowels only enhances my own orgasm.

SPANK!

"That was fucking good." Andy says and I feel his cock leave my gaped arsehole. Followed with the feeling of his cum leaking out of me.

"Come on, we're going in the shower." Andy says.

Although I'm exhausted from being fucked and my legs feel like jelly, I manage to pull myself up.

My stomach is covered in my own cum and I can see a big pool of it on my parents' sheets.

Andy takes me into the bathroom and turns the shower on. I just stare at his big, muscly body as he steps in and lets the water run off of him.

"Get in here and clean me bitch." He orders.

Stepping into the shower, I'm instantly soaked.

I grab the shower gel and start to rub it all over his body, feeling every inch of his perfect muscles and I find myself getting even more turned on by it.

Andy grabs my face and leans in to kiss me. It's weird, although I've sucked his cock and let him fuck me, this feels more like cheating than anything. However I don't stop it.

I open my mouth and accept his tongue, letting it wrestle with mine as we passionately make out in the shower. The soapy shower gel rubbing against both of our body's and I feel Andy push me up against the tiled walls.

"You're my whore now you know?" He whispers to me, looking dead into my eyes.

"I... I know." I whisper back, knowing I can't say no to this man.

He grabs my shoulders and turns me around, putting my hands onto the wall I can feel the water hitting my back and Andy's hands rubbing my arse cheeks.

"Mmmm, look at that nicely gaped hole." He says rubbing my arse with his fingers.

Without any warning, I feel his entire, soapy cock slide all the way into my arsehole.

"Oooooh ggaaawwwdd!" I moan out in surprise of being filled yet again.

The water and the soap makes it even easier for Andy to slowly slide in and out of my stretched hole. I can still feel it wrapping tightly around him as he thrusts into me.

Holding my hips, he slowly fucks me like this as my moaning grows louder and more constant.

"Would you rather your pretty girlfriend's cunt or my cock?" He asks as he slowly fucks me.

"You're cock." I answer honestly, panting for breath.

"Good girl." Andy whispers and picks up his pace.

His thighs slap against my arse over and over, filling the air with the slapping sound.

"Oh god, so fucking good." I pant out, closing my eyes and enjoying having my arsehole destroyed.

He reaches around and I feel a soapy hand grip onto my cock and wanking me.

"Are you going to cum again with my cock in your cunt?" He whispers.

"Yes sir, I love your cock in my slutty little cunt." I moan, wanting to please him.

"You're a dirty little faggot for cock aren't you?" He asks.

"Yes sir, I am a dirty faggot slut for you!" I moan back honestly, knowing I will forever be changed.

"Oh god... oh god... oh fuck.." I pant out over and over as he fucks me and wanks me constantly.

"I love fucking straight boys," Andy tells me, "Turning them into little cock whores."

"Fuuuckk." I moan listening to him speak.

"My wife left me when she caught me fucking our pool boy, but he was one of so many I've turned." Andy tells me, realising I am just another cock whore for him to conquer.

"Now look at you." Andy moans, "Just another slut for cock! I might even let all the boys take turns in your cunt!"

"Oohhh fuuuckk yeess!!" I moan as Andy fucks me harder and harder, not sure if the idea of being gangbanged by a group of men turns me on or scares me.

"You won't be happy without a cock in your cunt of mouth when I'm done with you!" Andy tells me and I know he's right.

I can't hold it in anymore, arching my back I shout at the top of my lungs.

"FUUUUCKK MEEE DADDYY!!!!"

"You fucking whoreeee!!" Andy moans and we both cum at the same time.

Yet another load of cum filling my arsehole as my own cum hits the shower wall over and over.

Andy keeps pumping my arsehole constantly until I feel his cock going soft in me.

He eventually slips out and I nearly fall to the ground as my legs feel week.

Andy turns off the shower and we both step out and dry off.

"I need to go, but I'll be back tonight." Andy tells me, not a question.

"Y-yes sir." I whisper back, knowing I have zero control in any of this.

"Good girl, see you later." He says and I watch him walk out of the bathroom.

Sitting down on the toilet, my arse feel battered and I can feel his cum leaking out of me.

Fucking hell, what am I going to do? Am I gay now?

The End

12