Neighbourhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around as if afraid the neighbours could hear our conversation. The music cancelled out any likelihood that our discussion could be discerned from the distance of the nearest neighbour, unless by lip-readers. The Morrisseys openly stared from the shadow and safety of their covered deck. Mr. Temple continued to seed his lawn, but I caught occasional furtive glances in my direction. Mrs. Dempster had arranged to work on her planting so that she faced the old, brown house, and the Goldsmiths looked up from their painting several times in a few seconds.

There was some small talk on the deck as well. The men talked to me about their music and asked what kind of music I listened to, which was mostly classical. They chatted about sports, but I sat that out quietly as I was never into sports; I was the kid who was never picked for the team. They discussed movies and as we talked, they tossed me a second beer, and a third, and a fourth, and a fifth...

My comfort and confidence had risen with my blood alcohol level. By the time we were discussing beautiful women, I was giving my two cents worth on female rock stars to celebrity MILFs. As I held forth like an authority on women out of my league, the men listened with amusement and contributed dirty suggestions on how to do the women so they'd never forget.

"Take, for instance, Mary," Mick said. "She wanted nothing to do with us until Carlo showed her how long his tongue is."

Carlo made an obscene licking gesture in the air, and I'd be damned if he didn't have tongue range beyond any I'd ever seen. I felt my own cock spasm. The lighter talk had let my dick soften, but that dormancy suddenly ended as I listened to the men detail their seduction of Mary Miller.

She had passed by as so many times before, but with Carlo's tongue display, something broke in her resolve. Had she, like me, been secretly turned on by the cat-calls and wolf-whistles of the men, speeding home to abuse her genitals for release after the turn-on? Had it only ever been a matter of time before we would both give in to the solicitations of the men in the old, brown house? She came up to the house and had a drink with them, and another, and another. Soon, she was dancing for them on their front porch, shedding clothes with her inhibitions. She invited Carlo first, perhaps hoping for a vigorous tongue massage on her dripping pussy, but his tongue wore her down by licking her ears, one of her prime erogenous zones, and she lay back on the planks and opened her legs for him to enter her. While Carlo fucked her at a leisurely pace, Mick let his dick hover over her watering mouth; in an instant, she had submitted to his face-fucking. Marty had not been idle; he inveigled his way under the naked girl and with caresses and manipulation, he carefully inserted his cock into her ass. With all three men fucking her in every hole, Mary had come quickly and come often and when she was done with a series of spectacular orgasms, she had the semen of the three men leaking from her orifices.

"And then, we wouldn't give her back her clothes until she cleaned the kitchen," Marty said. "She did a good job. You could eat out of that place. The next time she came over, we fucked her stupid and she cleaned the living room. Times after that, she cleaned the bedrooms."

So, Mary had come back for more, I realized. She may have been mad at herself the first time when she lashed out at me as I saw her come out of the house. But still, she had apparently gone back for more. The part of him that would normally be jealous of the abuse of his fantasy girl was quiet; he was too aroused by the thought of her with these three heartless bachelors.

"As for you," Carlo said, changing the conversation hard. "It will be a little different. You will service us all until we're too tired to do you anymore and then you will clean the bathroom before you go home."

"Do you agree?" Mick asked.

I struggled for an answer. I knew that the dignified answer would be something like "thanks for the beer, I'm going home"; after all, that was all I had agreed to. I couldn't get the words out. I had lost count of how many beers I had, but until then, they didn't seem to have hit me. The alcohol had reduced my fears a little and lubricated the conversation, but I was not tired in the way I sometimes get while drinking. I was rather stimulated in fact, and... horny? It wasn't really a question. I knew I was. I knew in that moment that I was always going to submit to these men on their terms. I didn't understand why exactly, but I was incredibly turned on. Even with the certainty of submission, I put up a token resistance.

"I said, 'do you agree'?"

"Do I agree to service you all sexually and clean your bathroom after?"

"Exactly."

I still stumbled over the words. There was fear that balked at the unknown, pride that argued against submission, and lust for the three handsome and attractive men. I couldn't speak.

Around us, the afternoon had faded to evening and this early in the spring, night followed on quickly. The daylight had faded away and there were no lights turned on in the house or over the porch. What little light there was from the streetlights streamed through the trees on either side of the house, to cast a dim, dappled light on the deck. More light was deflected by the stacks of empties in their cases. The porch would have looked dark to any observer from the sidewalk or across the street, its occupants folded up in night's shadows. Our eyes had adjusted to the darkness as gradually as it had fallen.

Carlo leaned forward from his spot on the battered couch.

"Listen, man, if this is not for you, you just have to say so. Pick your ass up off our empties and haul it on home. But I think you want this. I think the first thing you'd do when you got home would be to pull your pud with thoughts of my cock in your mouth and Mick and Marty sharing your ass. Choking the chicken is no substitute for the real fucking we can give you. That's your call. But the bathroom... that's non-negotiable. You've already been paid in beer for that job."

"Okay," I said, not sure what I was agreeing to: going home, fucking or cleaning the bathroom.

Carlo was not a man to let matters stand unclear. Perhaps he was cautious to ensure no one could say that he or his friends forced anyone to turn themselves over to them.

"Okay, what? I need to hear you say it."

I still hesitated, but when I spoke finally, it was clear and firm and from the heart.

"I will clean your bathroom."

"Yeah, that's what non-negotiable means. I know you're cleaning the bathroom. I already said that. What else do you want to do?"

To my surprise, my voice remained steady and direct.

"I will suck your cocks and take them up my ass."

Carlo and the other bachelors grinned at each other and began to unbutton and unzip their flies in the semi-darkness. I didn't know what I was supposed to do until Carlo told me to take off all my clothes. I didn't hesitate, but shed my light jacket, my work shirt, my shoes and socks and my pants and underwear, making a pile of them on the cases I'd been using for a chair. I stepped barefoot on a beer cap and barely felt it; all my senses were attuned to an expectation of new pleasures instead.

By this time, the men all had their cocks out. My own was exposed too, and when I compared what they had to what I had, I felt decidedly inferior; even at full erection, my shaft was shorter than Marty's, his being the shortest among the men. The girth of my dick was also lacking compared to the others, again, especially Marty, whose cock had the greatest circumference.

"Okay," said Carlo, directing me like the novice I was. "Get on your knees here in front of me. That's right. Now feel my cock with your fingers. Hard, isn't it? Don't you just want to put that meat in your mouth? Can't you almost taste it?"

The truth was I almost could.

Kneeling in front of Carlo, the pleasant, musky man-odour filled my nostrils and I was astonished to find that my mouth was watering for his dick. Carlo told me to lick his balls, so I leaned in and thrust my tongue out in obedience. The testicles were hairy, and they reeked of manhood; it was an invigorating aroma. I licked the large, full balls, anticipating with near-disbelief that I would be soon swallowing, wearing or bred with the semen inside them.

I felt a tug at my shoulder. It was Mick. He was manipulating my arm so that my hand was in his crotch. I knew what was expected and I began to stroke his shaft gently. He groaned and I felt a deep satisfaction from knowing that I was giving a man I barely knew sexual pleasure. Glancing past Mick, I could barely see Marty in the gloom, but I could tell he was beating his meat and I wondered why, as he must have realized I would get to him soon.

Carlo refocused my attention. "Enough with the balls. Lick me up and down. Kiss it."

I obeyed, tracing the length of him upward with my tongue before backtracking to do it again. I kissed the head of his cock and the veins on top of the organ. I pressed my nose into his pubic hair and inhaled his masculine scent. I twiddled my thumb over the head of his cock playfully. My initial tension and reluctance gave way to my curiosity and my need.

Carlo's member swelled again as I held it from its base and took the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the sensitive glans as if it were an ice cream cone. The skin was silky in my mouth and I knew it was likely a result of pre-cum mixing with my saliva; the salty flavour was on my taste buds. I was astonished that my mouth could inspire another man to leak pre-seminal fluid.

For full disclosure, I should say I had little working knowledge of blowjobs. I had experienced a few abortive attempts by a college girlfriend, but the thought of my coming in her mouth was always too gross for her, and she didn't make much effort in that area. The one and only time I ever came in someone's mouth, it was over too quick for me to pick up any pointers. So, I was flying by the seat of my pants, using my scant experience and a little imagination to give the best blowjob I could.

Carlo seemed well-pleased with what he was getting. He pressed himself deep into the couch and set his head back on the cushions. He caressed my scalp while I pleasured him, gradually shifting into the familiar cocksucking mode as I became more comfortable with the process. I bobbed my head up and down over his cock, letting my tongue traipse along the sensitive underside of the organ with each stroke. I quickly realized that I could increase the pressure on Carlo's cock by sucking on it and my cheeks hollowed with the effort. He warned me once to watch my teeth, but otherwise, I was confident that I was doing good work.

In the meantime, I was still manipulating Mick, but not for long. Once I found my pace with Carlo, the black man told his friend he was up. Mick pushed himself up out of the couch and Marty slid over to take his place under my ministrations.

Mick did not go far. He took his place on his knees behind me. His spit-lubed cock sounded wet as he continued to stroke it.

"You ever done this before?" Mick asked.

I grunted out a sound that could be taken for a negative. I didn't miss a cocksucking beat. I was beginning to really enjoy what I was doing and I could feel my own pre-cum spattering my legs as my cock swung in time to my blowjob rhythm.

"Good. I like virgins. Virgins are tight. I'm telling you right now though... this will likely hurt a little."

I was already scared because I knew what was coming next; Mick's word of warning did nothing to allay my fears. I buried myself in the blowjob I was giving and tried not to anticipated the coming pain as my ass was violated for the first time.

I heard him spit twice. Once for his cock and once for my ass. I felt Mick rubbing the spit into my asshole, and one thin finger penetrated the sphincter. That finger alone was not painful and that gave me hope. I concentrated on the feeling without forgetting my oral tasks. My asshole tingled and there was a feeling like burning without heat as Mick probed my backside. He pulled out his finger and spat one more time into my asshole. A moment later, I felt the tip of his dick pressing against my anus. I didn't know how to yield to the invader, but Mick didn't mind; he simply pressed on slowly and inexorably. I felt my sphincter involuntarily widening and there was a hint of cramp-like pain before there was a plop and the head of his cock was inside me.

I gave out a mighty groan, vibrating the cock-flesh in my mouth. Carlo laughed.

"I think he's liking it, Mick."

I fucking well was liking it too. There was still some pain as Mick pressed the rest of his dick into me, but the discomfort receded quickly as my asshole grew accustomed to the foreign flesh. The fullness inside me warmed my bowels and tantalized my prostate. The blond, bearded man began to saw in and out of me with moderate speed, easily matching the pace set by the blowjob I was giving Carlo. My stimulation quickly reached new heights.

I thought about where I was: the front deck of a street-facing house. The sidewalk was only a few yards away. Dark as it was, it wasn't late at night; anybody might pass by on foot; a passing set of headlights might easily illuminate me in the darkness, naked while three clothed men had their way with me. It sent a shiver of ecstatic delight down my perverse spine. I imagined Mr. Temple watching from a dark room of his house with a pair of binoculars, stroking himself. I'm not sure why that last image thrilled me so much; I again chalked it up to perversion on my part.

In my excitement, I had forgotten Marty. My hand lay limp in his lap as I supped on the experience of being taken simultaneously in ass and mouth until Marty picked it up gently and placed it on his genitals. As I recalled from seeing him earlier, his dick was not very long, perhaps five to six inches, but the girth of the organ was surprising; I could hardly get my hand around it. I felt like I was stroking off a beer can. I couldn't imagine having anything this wide in my asshole and I was grateful to Mick for being my first anal intruder.

Speaking of Mick, he was taking real joy in my tight hole, which he verbally praised in whispered mutterings.

"You're so fucking tight, so fucking tight, I'm gonna—"

Come.

I felt the pulsing spasms of his cock as he blew load after hot load in my bowels. He grunted and groaned his way through his orgasm, telling me I was one hot slut for getting him off so fast. That might have been degrading, but I felt strangely proud. It added to my cocksucking enthusiasm and put springs into my handjob. I can only say that the situation turned me on to the point that I nearly came myself without touching my swinging erection.

I wasn't the only one turned on. Marty was ready to graduate from receiving a handjob to giving an ass-fucking. As Mick pulled out, once more with a slight plop, I felt hot semen run down the inside of my right leg.

Marty immediately took his place. Like his predecessor, he spat on his cock before pressing it against my behind. Large as it was, the massive tool was unstoppable. As the flesh fell into my hole, I widened only slowly to receive it; a bit too slowly, unfortunately, and there was more pain this time. Just the same, Marty was patient, allowing me to yield as slowly and naturally as possible, despite his need.

I wondered what had excited him most: watching me spit-roasted by his friends while he received a handjob or doing all this in the open air of a very public neighbourhood; or had he been excited from the beginning with the prospect of penetrating my ass with his blunt, bullet-shaped cock?

Finally, he was all in and I was grateful that Mick had been there before him, not only for unlocking my ass, but for lubricating it with his copious ejaculation. Mick could now grind in and out of me with relative ease and I could endure it while my bowels acclimated to this monstrous tube of flesh.

"Fuck, you are tight!" Marty exclaimed.

"How about that, cocksucker?" Carlo asked. "Two ass-fuckers sing your praises. I may have to ride you myself."

Carlo's seven-incher was posing no problem for my mouth. I wasn't deep-throating him, but I was absorbing enough of him to provide pleasure, hollowing my cheeks like a bellows to deepen my suction on his pleasure points. He had stopped giving me tips and pointers and just let me do my own thing for him. It seemed like I was proving to be a natural.

This early in the game, my very first homosexual encounter, I didn't know if being a natural was something of which I should be proud or ashamed. I wasn't a homophobe; I had gay friends and had no issues with that, but now it was me, not someone else. This isn't who I thought I was. Should I start to consider this who I really am, or was this event just an anomaly? Would I still be attracted to women after all this, a bi-sexual man, or would I turn over completely?

I was becoming aware of my own growing need for release. I wanted to reach down and play with myself, but Carlo saw me and told me to stop.

"You can just wait that one out," he said. "You'll come when you're ready."

So, with a sigh, I continued sucking Carlo and absorbing the impact as Marty pounded my ass.

Marty was as impressed with my anal tightness as Mick had been.

"Fuck... you're... so... goddamn... tight..."

I sensed by his pacing and his breathing that he was close to coming. To my amazement, I still felt like I might come without even touching myself. My cock was connected to the planks beneath me by a string of gossamer-thin pre-cum; a small puddle had collected between my knees.

Carlo was close to coming as well. I could hear it in the increasing volume and desperation of his groans. I showed no mercy as I sucked him harder and faster while playing with his balls. I wasn't surprised when I felt his balls contracting. I just kept going to town on him, eager now for my first taste of semen.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" Carlo cried out.

He extended his hands and held my head in place. He thrust his hips at my head, fucking my face as hard and fast as he could. I was able to take about five of his seven inches before my gag reflex kicked in. Now it was Carlo's turn to be merciless. He didn't stop for my coughing, and after a minute or so, I realized I had somehow bypassed my gag reflex. I had adjusted to having a cock deep in my throat, and while it was challenging to catch my breath, I found myself utterly exhilarated to have my head be used as a mere receptacle.

"Keep working it, faggot."

All the while, Marty continued to hammer my asshole with his wrecking ball of a cock. I felt the semen in my balls boiling, but I couldn't spare a hand now to touch my cock, even if it hadn't been forbidden by my face-fucker. Carlo's groans were rising too and his thrusts grew faster and harder still. I was in an extended moment of bliss while I felt both my fuckers getting close to coming inside me.

Carlo cried out again. He was going to be the first to blow. Keeping my head securely in place, he heaved his hips toward my face one last time and buried his cock deep in my mouth. I felt the semen spurt against my tonsils and pooling in my throat. It tasted salty and sweet, and for my first taste of sperm, I was more than pleased. When he was done, he withdrew from my mouth and I felt a little cum trickling down over my chin. Without thinking, my tongue darted out and I licked up as much as I could reach.

"Go on, little bitch, lick up that cum. I can see you have a taste for it."

I licked up all the cum I could get. I needed both hands against the couch to resist the thrusts in my ass. Marty was using a full head of steam now, fucking me hard and fast. I wondered if my asshole would ever return to its regular size after being broken in by this horse-cocked son of a bitch. He pounded my arse and it took all my strength to prevent myself being rammed into the couch.