Neighbourhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlo was still sitting in front of me, his spent and flaccid cock inches from my face. He was putting it away and even though I'd had the full use of it, I was disappointed to see it go. I just enjoyed seeing it.

"Lay it into him," Carlo said. "I wanna see this bitch come with cock up his ass."

Marty paid him no mind; he was already using me fiercely. His hips flexed against my buttocks as he heaved himself at me, burying his cock to the hilt, each time with greater force. I could tell he wouldn't last much longer. I found myself meeting his thrusts with counter-thrusts of my own. As I pushed back, I felt his bush and his hairy balls tickling my ass-cheeks. I was very stimulated by his deep thrusts, and when he finally cried out, he took me by the arms and raised me up on my knees. I felt the flood of hot lava in my intestines and, at last, my own balls contracted. A moment later, my erect cock pulsed and I blew my load all over the wooden floor.

Carlo laughed.

"I have to tell you, my little, queer friend, only really gay guys can come without touching themselves, just from being fucked in the ass."

Marty was still catching his breath after his powerful orgasm. I felt his semen rolling out of me and I realized he must produce the stuff like a cow does milk.

"Oh, yeah," Marty said. "That was some pretty fine ass. Better than Mary's by a long shot."

Marty tucked himself away and zipped up. Mick's and Carlo's dicks were already back in their boxes. I was still kneeling before Carlo.

"Okay," Carlo said. "No time for lounging. I'll show you the bathroom."

He told me to get up and grab my clothes. I was sensitive to my nakedness, knowing that if I stood up, I'd be easily visible over the stacks of empties that had partially obscured us from the road.

"Don't worry, nobody's looking."

I obeyed, walking naked toward the stack I'd used as a chair earlier, and where I'd left my clothes. I picked them up and used them to hide my nudity. It seemed ridiculous to assume modesty now after giving my body over to these three men on a front porch in his own neighbourhood.

"Can I have something to drink?" I asked. I was parched.

"All we have is beer, and we gave you enough beers for the bathroom and then some. Tell you what, little bitch, if you want to do a little more work, you can have another beer."

I didn't know what he would want me to do. I agreed anyway, and not just because I was thirsty. I thought I might enjoy whatever came next.

At first, I thought Carlo was going to show me to the bathroom so I could use it to clean up. I should have realized he was leading me there only to clean it up.

"Okay," Carlo said, taking the clothes from me and setting them on the back of the living room couch before leading me naked to the washroom. "Cleaning stuff is in that cupboard under the sink. Rags are there too. The broom and mop are in the closet. Don't come out 'til it's perfect."

"Can't I put my clothes back on now?"

"You took the extra beer, so we say what you do. We may all want seconds after a while, so just stay naked."

I involuntarily reacted. My penis twitched. Carlo laughed.

"Looks like you'd be ready for another go even without the alcohol."

He was right. My body was awake to new possibilities and thoughts of sleep were a long way off. I did a good job of cleaning the washroom, but it took longer than it should have, what with Carlo coming back after a few minutes and fucking my ass, Marty taking my mouth shortly after that, and Mick taking me in the shower as I washed down the tiles. I had to wash them again after I blew my load against them.

Amazingly, it still wasn't all that late at night when I got home; barely eleven o'clock. I had some laundry to do; my wet penis and my leaky ass had left stains in my work pants and I needed them clean for work the next day. While those were in the wash, I took a shower and reflected I had barely needed clothes all evening. I washed out my expanded asshole and cleaned my two-time champion hands-free orgasmic cock. Touching my privates again triggered my erection, and I was astonished when I realized what I was about to do over thoughts of cocks. I was finally tired after that last orgasm.

Little did I suspect then that this night wasn't the end of my neighbourhood adventures and some strange turns would follow in the very near future...