Neighbourhood Discipline Pt. 02

Story Info
Janet's second spanking.
1.4k words
4.4
34.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All characters in this story are over the legal age of 18. This story mainly focuses on the sexual acts of spanking, submission, anal, orgasm control, and humiliation.

If you're not into this kind of sexual intercourse or under the legal age of 18, please don't continue reading.

This is the second part, you can read from here but to understand the characters a bit better you can also start with the first part.

***************************

After I've 'convinced' Janet that she needed a spanking because of the mess they'd leave behind all the time, I went back to my apartment and haven't heard of Janet for the rest of the day.

The next morning, I went to have a shower, coffee and the usual routine in the morning but then went back into my bedroom and opened my night drawer.

Since my ex-girlfriend left me because of my sexual kinks, I still had my drawer full of the kinky toys and other utensils.

I took out a medium sized butt plug and a bottle of lube and went back into the living room area.

On the dining table, I put down the plug and the lube next to Janet's black thong I took with me after the spanking the day before and waited for my doorbell to ring.

Some time has passed and when I heard the doorbell ring, my hand started to itch with anticipation.

I opened the door and saw Janet standing in front of it, her dark hair bound into a bun, wearing a plain white tight t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans.

Her face showed an expression of humiliation, shame, excitement and nervousness.

"Good morning, Janet, how is it going?" I smirked at her.

"Listen, Alex, I thought about it, please can we do something to stop this?" she whispered, her eyes showing that she not actually wanted it to stop, her mind saying this was totally inappropriate and depraved.

"I see" I said

"Come on in, Janet" I invited her completely ignoring her previous statement, opening the door wider and letting her pass by me into the living room.

As I closed the door behind me, I noticed Janet staring at the dining table where her thong was lying, a butt plug and a bottle of lube beside it.

She was stuck in the moment, a mixture of shock and humiliation appearing on her face.

I silently went to the couch, sat down and continued:

"Come on here Janet, you know how this works..." I coldly told.

She took her eyes off the table, looked me in the eyes submissively and came over to the couch.

She slowly bent over and slid over my lap, her face facing away from me, her bottom right in front of my body.

"We'll start with a light warm up and then continue without the pants" I calmly explained, when I started to give her light but quick smacks on her jeans covered bottom.

This went on for about a minute or two, Janet ever so slightly letting out quiet shrieks and moans.

"Now stand up, turn over and take of your jeans, Janet" I instructed her.

"Alex, please, we can work something out!" she begged.

"Do as you're told" I ignored her.

She turned around, showing me her mature but firm ass in her jeans as she opened the button and slid them down to the floor.

To my sight came her bare ass cheeks, parted by a white lace thong.

My dick started to itch at this sight, but I resisted the urge to touch it.

"Knickers too!" I commanded.

She slowly reached into the hem of them and they followed the jeans to the floor.

"Spread your cheeks for me, will you?" I asked her.

"What? Why?" she asked astonished.

"Do as you're told, Janet!" I calmly directed.

She breathed in deeply and put her hands on her buttocks and slowly spread them.

What came to my sight was her tiny little puckered hole, showing the slightest of a gape.

"Hm, have you been a naughty girl again and played your your little asshole?" I asked sheepishly.

"Uh, Alex, please..." she begged.

"Answer my question slut!" I commanded.

"Yes, I have..." she whispered.

"Come back over my lap" I told.

As she did, her firm round buttocks were presented right in front of me as she lay back over my lap.

"How many did we agree on for today again?" I teased.

"Huhh...30 I think.." she replied.

"Hm ok, I think we'll add 20 since you're such a little anal whore!" I added.

"Uhh, please don't call me such words." she begged.

"But it's only the truth and you know it Janet..." I teased again.

I could sense that she tensed up and clenched her ass on my dirty words.

"Smack!" I sharply landed the first spank on her cheek.

"Ahhhh, one!" she shrieked.

"Good girl!" I complimented her on the counting.

"Smack, smack, smack!" I harshly continued.

"Ahhh, oh my god! four!" she panted.

This continued for the next five minutes and Janet was having a hard time accepting the pain on her ass cheeks.

For the final few, I decided to take it up a notch and spank her even harder.

"SMACK!"

"Oh god, ouuuuch! 46!" she panted breathlessly.

"SMACK!"

"47, oh for fucks sake!" she cursed.

"SMACK!!" I spanked her even harder.

"Oh ffffuuuuckkk, 48" she screamed.

"SMACK!!, SMACK!" my palm landed on her bottom for the final two slaps.

"Oh my fucking god, 50" she hissed, clearly relieved that it was over.

I started to caress her glowing bottom with my fingers, touching her slit now and then, enjoying how wet she became.

I slid a finger inside her pussy and placed it right in front of her mouth.

"Suck!" I calmly instructed.

Reluctant and humiliated she opened her mouth and sucked on my pussy juice covered finger.

"You know what I'm thinking about this" I whispered, letting her know that I enjoyed her arousal from her humiliation.

"Now, follow me!" I stood up and directed her to the dining table.

I bent her over it, her face placed on her black thong from yesterday, the plug and the lube in her sight.

"Do you know what that is love?" I teased?

"Ehm, yes..." she shyly answered.

"Of course you know you little anal slut, what is it then?" again teasing her.

"It's, it's a butt plug" she whispered.

"Do you have one of those?" I asked.

"N..no.." she again whispered.

"Then consider this my gift to you!" I calmly said.

I took the plug and ran it over her lips a few times, pressing it into her mouth when she accepted it and took the whole thing into her mouth.

Then, I took it out again and put some lube on it in front of her eyes.

Her eyes showed en expression of humiliation but also a hint of eagerness.

I smiled to myself.

I knelt behind her and instructed her to spread her cheeks, when I slowly started to press the plug into her most private hole.

With some resistance, it passed the widest part and with Janet letting out an erotic moan, it disappeared completed into her bum, decorating her anus with a sparkling stone.

"Go put your clothes back on" I told her.

She went back to the couch with a funny walk because of the intruder and started to pick up her white lace thong.

"Just the jeans, love.." I smirked at her.

She let the thong fall back down on the floor and got dressed again into her jeans.

"Bring the thong here and lay it next to the black one" I instructed.

She picked it up and slowly and brought it over, putting it right next to the black one.

"Now, I want you to wear my little gift for the rest of the day, especially when your husband is back for dinner. It will remind you what a slutty anal whore you are" I smirked.

First she looked terrified but then I noticed a very slight smile on her lips, her eyes looking lustful.

"Tomorrow, same time here!" I said as I opened the door.

"Oh and Janet, don't you want to say thank you for my gift?" I teased.

"Thank you, Alex" she whispered, looking away ashamed.