Neighbourhood Discipline Pt. 04

Story Info
Taking it up a notch.
1.6k words
4.39
29.4k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All characters in this story are over the legal age of 18. This story mainly focuses on the sexual acts of spanking, submission, anal, orgasm control, and humiliation.

If you're not into this kind of sexual intercourse or under the legal age of 18, please don't continue reading.

This is the fourth part, you can read from here but to understand the characters a bit, I'd recommend starting with the first one.

****************************

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

"Hmpf..., hmpf..., hmmmppffff!" were the muffled sounds, coming from Janet.

She was kneeling on the floor in the bedroom of her apartment, her mouth gagged with her pink thong.

Two butt plugs in different sizes were placed in front of her eyes on

the floor, a third one, the smallest, inserted in her puckered hole and shining at me.

Her tits hanging off her towards the floor, the nipples swollen by the

pressure of the nipple clams which were connected by a metal chain, scratching

the parquet with each slap on her bare bottom.

"SMACK! SMACK!" I harshly landed the paddle on her ass.

"HMMMPF!!" she cried through her stuffed mouth.

"Replace the plug with the next larger one, Janet!" I demanded.

"Mmmhhhhmmmm!" she moaned through her panties again, reaching behind herself as she slowly pulled the plug out and placed it in front of her sight next to the other two.

Taking the next larger one, she placed the tip of the larger plug on her

slightly gaping asshole and pressed.

"Hmmmmpf!" she released another moan, as the widest part of the plug slid past her

tight sphincter and her ass swallowed the plug, decorating her most intimate

hole with a shiny jewel.

I reached for her right nipple and unscrewed the screw on the clamp by half a

turn, making it go tighter.

"Ahhhmmmmm!" she panted as her nipple got pressed on more.

I repeated the same thing on the left nipple, making her tense up even more.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" the paddle landed on her bare cheeks, turning them glowing red.

I admired the view as I knelt behind Janet, her in an face down ass up position,

facing away from me.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" I landed another two spanks on each cheek, then, pulling on the chain gently under her, making her nipples get pulled by the clams.

"Hhhmmmm!! hmmmmhhhh!!" she hissed again.

"Janet, I think we have one more to go!" I calmly said.

She took a few deep breaths while focusing on the largest plug in front of her.

Then, she again reached back for her plug and pulled it out, leaving her butt hole gaping open.

My dick was aching hard and I just wanted to burry my tongue in that sweet

asshole, but I controlled my drive and just watched.

She took the largest plug in front of her and again started to press it into her

ass.

The diameter visibly made her quiver, but she eventually managed to slip it

and released a deep breath through her panties in her mouth.

"How does the plug feel Janet?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm..." she muffled, nodding her head yes in agreement.

I softly ran my finger through her slit and felt her wetness.

"I see your body agrees with it!" I teased.

"Put out the thong Janet" I instructed, while holding my open palm in front of her face.

She released the pink underwear from her mouth into my hand and started to breath heavily.

I slipped her thong into my trouser pocket quickly, fully planning on expanding my collection.

"Oh god...this is...so embarrassing..." she panted.

"Don't be Janet, you're just enjoying your body, aren't you...?" I whispered with a cheeky smile.

She just let out a short breath of relief and approval and looked away ashamed.

"Now put the chain in your mouth and pull your nipples with it!" I again

dominantly instructed.

She did, and as her nipples got pulled, I harshly smacked her ass again with the

paddle.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

"Ohhh my fucking goooooooshhhh!" she screamed through her teeth.

I reached for her hand and placed the leather spanking paddle in it.

"You will give yourself ten spanks with it, you decide how harsh you deserve it..."

I told her while standing up.

"What, no... how... I mean." she begged.

"Just do it Janet, don't be ashamed!" I commanded, enjoying the view from high up above.

"This is so humiliating...please..." she again tried to get away from it.

"Janet, I need to see, how you're going to spank yourself in the future when I'm not around." I whispered.

She first looked surprised, then her eyes turned into a humiliated look and she gave herself a first pretty hard spank.

"SMACK!"

"SMACK!" the second one was harder than the first.

"SMACK! SMACK!" followed by two even harder slaps, turning her cheeks ever redder.

She paused for a moment, breathing heavily, then straightened her posture, making her mouth pull even harder on the nipple clamp chain.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" four extremely hard paddles landed on her cheeks.

"Ohhh my fucking goooooood!! yes..." she first cried out, then silently approved.

Wow, even I was now surprised by the action and took a quick pic with my phone.

"SMACK! SMACK!" the last two harsh spanks landed on her now fire red ass.

"Ohhh fuuuck, there, that was ten..." she moaned, relaxing her body and breathing heavily.

"Good girl..." I whispered in her ear, while pulling on the plug in her ass until it popped out.

"Ohhhh god, wow, ahhhh..." she moaned on the sudden stretch in her ass.

"You were such good girl today Janet, I think you deserve a little reward..." I teased, while reaching for the black rubber dildo and some lube that I placed on her bed earlier.

As I let some more lube drizzle onto Janet's little anus, she let out a sharp little moan.

Slowly, I then let the tip of the dildo slide into her tight ass and remained still.

"Uh..." came out a little moan.

"Tell me Janet, what would you like me to do as a reward to you...?" I teased.

"Uhh, please, you know what, please put it in!" she moaned embarrassed.

I pushed on the dildo until about two thirds were buried inside her ass, which made her let out a gasp of anticipation.

I again left the dildo resting still in place for a little while until Janet started to back

up her ass and quivered:

"Please, move it in and out of it..." she begged.

I started to penetrate her little asshole in a very slow motion, pulling it almost out completely before slowly reinserting it to the same depth.

First excited, Janet was now getting desperate after I continued this little tease for a while:

"Uh, fuck, please, go faster, please..." she whispered in humiliation while sticking out her ass.

I picked up the pace a little bit and continued.

"Faster, please, go faster..." she whined.

I again sped up only a little.

"Oh god, I'm begging you, fuck me faster and deeper!" she desperately moaned.

I decided to actually give her that reward and was now drilling her hole in a good hard fucking pace.

"Yes, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, oh my, oh god, yes, yes, uh, uh, uh!" Janet now moaning in ecstasy.

This continued for a few minutes, with me completely silent, fucking her ass with the dildo.

I admired this naughty sight.

This milf's red cheeks bouncing back on the rubber cock, her tits jiggling on the wooden floor, making the nipple clamps do their work.

"Janet, as you will experience your well-deserved orgasm, I want you to take off the clamps from your nipples in that exact moment." I instructed.

She just nodded her head, distracted by the furious fucking of her ass that she enjoyed so much.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm close, fuck, yes, yes, please, harder, fuck, fuck, yes, oh god!" she cheered throughout the fucking.

As she reached the point of no return, she obediently reached for her nipples and pressed onto the clamps for them to come off and send a sharp pain through her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh myyy ffffffff...fffffuucking goooodd!" she screamed as her orgasm ran over her, making her collapse forward on the floor with shaking legs and heavy breathing.

After she regained her consciousness, humiliation must have struck her again, as she turned around slowly, her eyes ashamedly looking on the floor, thinking about the depraved things she just did.

"Oh god, this is so..." she started, but I interrupted her:

"Janet, you've been a good girl today. Don't be ashamed for what you like. I'll leave the paddle and clamps here for today, just in case you think you've been a naughty girl after all..." I smirkingly teased.

"However, I'm expecting on time tomorrow at my place, the usual time!" I instructed with no further details.

Humiliated, she just nodded and looked away.

"Now, be a good girl again, stand up, turn around and plug up that little ass of yours..." I asked.

She slowly stood up, turned around and was reaching for the middle-sized plug, hesitated a moment, then reached for the large one anyways.

Sticking out her glowing red cheeks, she started to press the plug back into her ass.

What a sight, I thought.

"Have a great day and see you tomorrow Janet!" I cheerfully said, making my way out of her bedroom.

"Thanks..." was the only thing she managed to say.

To be continued...