All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 20'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Great chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Improve on text

There’s really no need to add the other’s sissy lisp to the text. No real reason to make the text harder to read and follow the story. You can have Mark point out it’s hard for him to understand but we’re not Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing.

I as well can't wait to read more. I'm currently imagining I am Marcy and actually can't wait to suck my next cock. UMMM. I love this story.

Sissy Sonia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So much better than the Savannah socks story

This story is so much better than the Savannah’s socks story. I find that a bit silly and uninteresting. This one however is brilliant. Well written, exciting and very naughty! I get excited every time a new chapter appears! I love Stephanie and would love to know more about her. Keep it up looking forward to next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Neighbourhood Terror v Savannahs socks

Having tried to read both stories I have to say I agree with the previous comment that Sissy is a much more enjoyable story, although I think that's because I cant find any redeeming qualities in Savannah. I am enjoying this one, and wondering where it's going to go next. The slow nature of Marcys transformation, together with the psychological impact of having Mark do it to himself more or less, is what's holding my interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...