All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 25'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor abused guy

Horrible story of mental abuse. Whatever his offences, the punishment does not fit the crime. Hopefully I can erase the scarring of this story from my brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You should have quit while ahead

This story was one of the hottest I (most of us) have read. It was amazing, kinky and well written. But your inability to end the story, your habit of just adding more and more chapters and the lack of new ideas has ruined it. You have talent, but your beating this horse to death. Nobody wants to hear more about salons, Marcys torture and the like. Just give us the sex and conclusions we want. Stop plugging yourself after every new chapter and write better story arcs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still Enjoying It

I hope we get a moment where Marcy decides something for herself and sees herself as sissy. Not because she’s forced, but because she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really like that story.

just two points:

- it seems very unrealistic that Marcy's parents didn't enter her bedroom once. (although i like that they aren't involved)

- i didn't expect that she would really go to a glory hole now. She seemed to hate sucking cocks.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love these series

Im in love with this story line! From the first story untill now. I like this one with salon alot too even without the sex. The feminization of Marcy is wonderfull to follow. Hopefully the next part comes soon. Can´t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Far fetched

I mean the title is terror to sissy, so he’ll end up a sissy anyway, but the way you go about it is so far fetched. You use that heart shape pubic hair thing in all your stories. His friends never show up to see why he’s not a rebel anymore. His parents never see or hear anything despite having speakers and so much shit in his room. They never end go in to see if he’s alive to discover everything and he doesn’t even resist or has that internal turmoil. Yeah he’s scared but he’s accepting and going along with everything but never tries to stop it. His dad‘s supposed to be a lawyer yet he never considers going to him for advice on blackmail... this story is not fantasy anymore it’s just weird.

G_StrieG_Strieover 3 years ago
Ideas

Would’ve been a bigger mind fuck for Mark to laser his own body hair away. It would’ve crushed him to permanently remove all his body hair plus it would’ve been more “proof” for his website that he wants it. Also maybe focus more on his feminization for a while. Like the corset giving him an hourglass, and not so much on the humiliation. It doesn’t really drive the story forward anymore and just seems repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Nice Story need more part of it

Please continue this story with more parts 🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...