Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Angel kept working on Marcy's nails. She had filed Marcy's fingernails as well and was now carefully applying something cool to them. Marcy didn't recognise the feeling, but she did recognise that typical smell as nail polish from when she had noticed her mother doing it from time to time. With Suzan taking care of her hair she couldn't look down to assess the damage though.

Rinsing out the conditioner Suzan started drying Marcy's hair slightly with a towel, enough to ensure it wouldn't drip everywhere, yet leaving it wet enough for a fresh cut. Angel was just finishing up as well while Suzan kept Marcy seated for a few more minutes so the polish could dry.

Once the polish was dried Suzan pulled Marcy out of the chair and led her over to one of the hairdresser's chairs where she promptly got seated again. On the way there she had a chance to look down at nails. She was shocked to see her toenails sporting a luscious shining pastel pink colour, but slightly relieved when she noticed her fingernails had gotten just a clear coating. They shone a bit more, but they were still somewhat normal looking although maybe a bit on the dainty side as her short nails were filed into a perfect oval. Too perfect for a guy who simply cut them every now and then.

"Let's get to work on that hair of yours Marcy cause let us be honest it's a big mess. All brushed out it might look reasonably good at first glance, but a closer look is enough to tell that it hasn't been cut in ages. You have a ton of split ends and there simply is no style in it at all." Suzan scolded further worrying Marcy.

First of all she started by combing Marcy's damp hair down all around her head. Like she had expected there was no style in it whatsoever. Taking Marcy who was blinded by the hair in front of her eyes completely by surprise Suzan snipped away the hair just above her eyebrows in a straight line creating a pair of bangs which immediately made Marcy's hairdo very girly.

As Marcy just stared at her reflection in shocked horror, seeing how even without makeup she looked more like a girl than a guy right now, Suzan just continued snipping around Marcy's head, evenly trimming off all the split ends. It was a pretty simple and straightforward cut and so it didn't take all that long to complete.

Before Marcy was able to recuperate from seeing herself with bangs, Suzan was already brushing and drying her hair. She used a round brush to wrap Marcy's hair around as she dried it, creating a slight wave and a lot of volume throughout the sissy's new hairdo. By the time she was done the cut looked decisively girly. The bangs and the now shining healthy hair looked so much better than just brushing it had done.

"There you are Marcy, it looks so much better than before and I'm positive that everyone will think so. This new hairdo really does bring out the pretty sissy in you but then again, it wasn't all that hard since you already had so much and such long hair to play around with. I'm just happy that I could help you style it like you must have dreamed of when you started growing it out." Suzan smirked loving the way Marcy's do had turned out. Luckily Marcy had such long hair as it was way more fun to play around with than Angel's shortish hair when she was placed under her care. A short bob was all she had been able to do with Angel's hair.

"Now there's only one tiny detail left and then you're all ready to get dressed and be on your way." Suzan said turning Marcy's horror back into worry. What the hell could she possibly do that hadn't already been done?

The answer came quickly when Suzan approached Marcy's face with a pair of tweezers. "I've noticed your eyebrows are a mess when I cut your bangs so let's fix that, especially that small start of a unibrow is simply unacceptable. We have to get rid of that before it can grow visible. Now don't worry, I will only remove the stray hairs, so it looks somewhat neater. You can decide for yourself whether you like thin arches or fuller brows later." Suzan said as she plucked away a few hairs making Marcy wince.

Once she was done one couldn't really tell much of a difference. They certainly did look a little more well kept and they didn't help the overall picture making her look even more girly, but in the end it was the least of her worries. The bigger question was how in the hell she was supposed to hide her earrings and what had happened to her hair.

"So, much better. You're all ready to go now so let's go back to the backroom and give you your clothes back, don't worry, I'll help you with your corset." Suzan said with a smirk as she pulled Marcy out of the seat and guided her to the back once more.

Although she couldn't really refuse it Marcy really wished she could refuse Suzan's help with her corset. The burly salon owner laced her in even tighter than Linda had done yesterday. The corset had felt somewhat okay on her way here as her waist had adapted to the severe constriction over time, but now it was pulled in even tighter than it had been making it just as uncomfortable as when Linda had first laced her in yesterday. Once more the bow was placed up too high for Marcy to reach.

With her corset back in place Marcy quickly put on the remainder of her outfit. She wanted to get out of here as fast as she could before Suzan got any other ideas. One thing she noticed when she rolled her sheer pink stockings back up her legs was how different and how much silkier they felt now that her legs were completely smooth again.

At least all of this was paid for already, while there hadn't been enough on her card for her complete outfit at CC's there was still some money left on it. If Suzan was in the CC's price range though there was no way she could afford this visit which would probably mean she would get thrown out in front of those thugs without the protection Suzan had made a deal for. That or she would have to work for Suzan as well, both prospects terrified her.

"Bye bye sissy, see you next time always fun helping you out." Suzan waved with a smirk as Marcy picked up her bag and walked out as fast as she possibly could. She wasn't too thrilled about going out in the world with her new hairstyle, reeking strongly of sweet strawberries but she certainly wasn't spending a minute longer in this salon.

Walking to the bus stop at a quick pace Marcy was suddenly shook up by a loud ping coming from her backpack signalling she had a message. Opening up her phone her face went pale seeing it was a message from her blackmailer.

"Shame on you Marcy! Suzan just called me and she informed me that you didn't mince, she also told me that you didn't even thank her or compliment her on her work. In fact she informed me that you barely said a word during you whole appointment. That's not how a proper sissy behaves. You should be grateful and enthusiastic at all times. Now like I told you yesterday the punishment for not mincing properly is adding another cock to the ones you already have to suck before you get to cum. Your rudeness equals yet another cock so that makes two extra cocks for a total of four before your next orgasm. Since I'm not cruel I give you the address to a few of my favourite glory hole spot's there should be plenty of cock for you to suck there. Who knows you might even end up sucking mine, would you recognise it already?" The text read followed by a list of addresses.

Marcy was shocked. She didn't take in account that not mincing at Suzan's would get her in trouble as well. Now that she gave it some more thought it was stupid of her not to think about it, but it was too late for that now and as a result she would have to suck even more cock.

Her not thanking Suzan hadn't even been to be rude, it was simply because she was scared of what she would sound like. Despite seeing that her tongue stud was indeed moved further back she still wasn't sure if it would keep her from lisping and she didn't want to find out either. It was the entire reason she hadn't said a word after that piercing. Of course if she was honest there was no way in which she wanted to thank Suzan either after what she had done to her, but that stubbornness and fear sure as hell weren't worth sucking another cock. She would have to remember to be more enthusiastic next time event though she still hoped there wouldn't be a next time.

With four cocks to go she had a lot of sucking work to get to her next orgasm, one she could really use already since that plug had been keeping her continuously horny since last night. On top of that, not getting it over with today would just put her total on five cocks to suck tomorrow.

As much as the thought of having to wrap her lips around a cock made her shudder she realised it might be best to just get it over with now. After all her parents wouldn't be home yet for a long time so she had all the time in the world to get it over with and get back in her bedroom before they got home. With her new outfit and hairstyle there simply was no way in which she wanted to risk having to sneak past them and run the risk of getting caught. Up until now they luckily respected her privacy enough to leave her be in her room, but with how long this was going on already she didn't know how much longer it would take until they demanded to see her.

That was a worry for later though, there was not much she could do about it anyways so she just opted to push the thoughts of this confrontation away until it happened besides she still had other worries like having to find four cocks to suck. Yesterday she had already figured out that a gloryhole would be the least worst option for her it was far from good, but it would have to do.

She could of course wait longer, but tomorrow was Friday and she had no illusions that she would be able to contain her arousal until Monday. It would be impossible and since she didn't want to risk having to sneak past her parents she would have to get her arousal out of her system today or tomorrow. With a deep sigh she decided it was best to just get most of those cocks done with so with a dreadful feeling she pulled up the list her blackmailer had sent her and started looking for a place that would have the most decent gloryhole. If there even was such a thing as a decent gloryhole.

12