All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 30'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FibaroFibaroabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
So what?

Mark or Marcy or whatever the fuck he is is a rape victim. So call the cops. Let’s see someone actually do something for a change,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This has become

a very dark and disturbing story. Honestly unpleasant, I'm bailing out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite The Twist

Marcy seems to be enjoying parts, but the neighbor is not one. Curious to see where this goes. I’m pulling for her, but worried for her too. She does seem to enjoy her girlfriends adventures. Yet, they all are lying and manipulative. You’re in a writers quandary and I’m cheering you on. Dropping a few bucks to support the cause. Have a great day.

julieslegs3julieslegs3about 3 years ago
Latest twist

Hmm, this story has taken an interesting turn. Which way will you take it now? Will everything unravel and Marcy return to her old life, albeit somewhat altered, or will she succumb willingly to be a plaything for other people? I am really looking forward to reading more of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve literally been waiting for this since the beginning. I’m glad you hung in there, but it’s been a long wait, as I really didn’t care for the female domination which seemed to take over as the story progressed.

While not poorly written, it just wasn’t what I signed on for. This started as a story about a man blackmailing a boy and turning him into a girl enjoyed what was happening to her. It’s nice to finally return to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...