Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 33

Story Info
Marcy's day at John wraps up.
5k words
4.68
18k
16

Part 33 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,337 Followers

Chapter 37

A few moments later John retuned to the room holding something behind his back out of sight for Marcy. Secrecy like this couldn't be good for her and so she automatically started feeling a little nervous. Not that she could do much with her legs bent backwards and on her back. With a big smirk but without a word john approached her, his cock still hung freely, lipstick rings marking various spots along its length, concentrated around the base of John's cock. Both the red Marcy was wearing now and pink rings from her makeup this morning were still on there.

Getting back on the bed John once again planted a knee on both sides of Marcy's head, dangling the tip of his cock against her once again rather smeared lips. "You know what to do sissy!" Is all John said as he leaned forward, taking what he had held behind his back to his front. All Marcy could see was the rest of John's cock, the part she couldn't take in her mouth, his balls and his nasty ass. Whatever John had brought along she couldn't see. All she could do was suckle on the tip of his limp cock and hope for the best.

Letting out a content moan John leaned forward in between Marcy's legs. Although he wasn't really hard anymore this suckling still felt amazing. Taking his key to Marcy's chastity cage he unlocked the small pink metal thing. Taking the ring and the cage part off John couldn't help but smirk. Although he considered himself straight Marcy's cock could only be described as a cute clit and so it didn't really count. The hormone laced condoms, but probably most of all the long term tight unyielding chastity had really booked huge results.

He had never really paid attention to Marcy's cock at the start of this journey, but considering what the tight fitting cage was like last time he had switched it out he guessed it had to be somewhat on the small side of average at least while soft. Tiny was the only fitting description one could give to Marcy's cock now though. Hell even her balls were bigger than her cock. All that was left was A soft pink looking bulbous head at the end of a short rather tin looking shaft.

Marcy's cock had clearly deteriorated to a point where John was very curious whether or not it was still functional. His curiosity winning it over his apprehension towards cocks John took the small nub between his index finger and thumb, then gently pulled at it. His efforts were rewarded by a moan coming from Marcy who was very confused about what was going on. This was the first time in ages his cock had received any attention and it felt great despite the circumstances. It was so very sensitive.

John smirked as he kept on pulling at the small sissy clit hearing Marcy moan. So far not even the first sight or feel of stiffness. Upping the ante John pushed a button on his phone to make Marcy's new big plug vibrate as well. It certainly didn't miss its effect judging from the sudden way louder moans. Yet despite the obvious high arousal and pleasure there was still no sign of stiffness. It was perfect as far as John was concerned. Sissies didn't need to get hard, and judging from the size it now had no one would miss it either. Hell he bet no one would even feel this thing even if it managed to get stiff.

Stopping his experiment John took the icepack he had brought along and held it firmly against the already small cock, making Marcy shudder as her moans stopped and the already small thing shrivelled up completely. After five minutes John pulled the icepack away and smirked once more. The small pink tip of Marcy's cock looked like it was glued to her pelvis, A small nub sitting above a pair of smallish balls right underneath the heart shaped pubic bush with his initials shaved into it.

It took a little fumbling but eventually John managed to put the smallest size of a chastity onto the small nub. It was nothing but a tight ring fitted behind the balls and half a sphere which locked right onto it. Given some time this should become the permanent state of Marcy's cock, just a nub stuck to her pelvis like a swollen clit that stuck out. Most of the already tiny shaft would disappear in time.

Putting the key, ice pack, and the previous cage away John put a new sissy condom onto Marcy's new tiny cage. It was difficult though and he doubted it provided as good a hold as on the previous cage. John then just pulled his cock out of Marcy's still suckling mouth and got up. Pressing a button on his phone Marcy's cuffs opened up and she could finally get out of her overly exposed position again.

Looking down at what John had done Marcy was horrified. While the bright pink of the chastity cage still stood out, the cage itself was nearly non existing. There had to be something seriously wrong with her as she knew for sure that there was no way in hell to make her cock as she remembered it fit into that thing. What was happening to her?

There wasn't much time for her to think about it though as John grabbed her leash and pulled her off the bed back onto her heels. Her legs were a little wobbly and she wasn't so sure about her balance after the intense fuck she had gotten, but for now she managed. When John pulled her along the best she could manage was a wobbly mince with a severe wiggle in her hips. It was only now that she was walking that she felt just how huge her new plug was. It was very surprising and horrible to realise that it was that big, especially since it hadn't been all that difficult to take. It had slipped in rather effortless.

From the master bedroom John once again took Marcy to the bathroom. "Alright sissy, time for another clean up." John said, making no attempt to move from Marcy's side or even release her leash. He just sat down on the closed toilet, enjoying the look of the pantyless lingerie clad sissy nervously reaching into the cabinet to fix her look for him. She tried her best to ignore John was even there.

John had always loved watching his ex-wife make herself pretty for him. He had no more wife, but now he had Marcy as his sissy he loved it all the same. He loved it even more knowing he was in full control here, holding her leash. Something his wife would have never agreed to wear. John especially loved how Marcy put on her lipstick, preparing to make yet another ring on his cock. This really was the life he wanted to live.

"Good girl, lets head down for some lunch now. It's already quite late in the afternoon and I'm hungry after all our action today. I hope you know how to cook. If you screw up you'll have to start over again and you won't go home until you made me a decent meal. So if you want to get home before your parents come home I'll suggest you get it right the first time." John smirked as he tugged a once again immaculate looking Marcy along downstairs to the kitchen.

John's command made Marcy very nervous. Just how late was it already? What products did he have to cook with? Would she succeed? She had to, she couldn't risk to go home if her parents could arrive at any moment. With only a dress and coming from John her parents would be shocked. If she outed the dress-up part of herself after erasing all evidence of the perverseness she had done, she'd want to lay it on gently. Not strutting home in a pink dress on high heels wearing stockings.

Once in the kitchen John led Marcy to the stove. "You can look around in the fridge and cupboard for whatever you can make. You can make the table for two as you'll be eating with me. As far as drinks are concerned you can have a glass of water and bring me a beer. First you can look around though. I still have a surprised before you get started." John said releasing Marcy's leash and giving her ass a playful slap.

Another soft groan escaped Marcy's lips. She didn't like John's idea of surprises one bit, but now was not the time to protest. Now she had to be a good sissy so John would feel at ease around her, so she could hopefully have an advantage when she came up with a plan. Looking through the fridge and the cupboards Marcy's eyes fell on pasta and minced meat. Together with some cream it should make a hard to fail dish she guessed.

Just as Marcy made up her mind about what to make John came back carrying something in shimmering soft pink satin. As he unfolded it, it turned out to be an apron. The main body was soft pink and had a way more vibrant darker pink heart embroidered onto it. Inside the heart in white letters was the word "Cock" instead of the word Cook one would expect on an apron. All around the thing was trimmed in huge white lace ruffles.

"Here you go Marcy, I bought it for you at your favourite store. Don't you love it? It even has your favourite dish stitched onto it." John laughed looking at the embarrassed sissy in front of him. God he loved rubbing in her addiction to cock every chance he got.

"It's uhm lovely Master, I love it." Marcy meekly replied. All she could think off however was yet another humiliating outfit to the collection. Yet as John held it out for her she didn't dare refuse the outfit. Obediently she gently lowered her head so John could slide the neck strap of the apron over her head. He then briskly spun her around and pulled the back straps tight, drawing it as deep into her slender waist as he could, tying it off with a huge bow behind her back.

To Marcy the apron pretty much felt like one of her dresses, it was pretty short nearly exposing her stocking tops at the front. The big difference with a dress of course was the way it was open in the back, doing nothing to hide her bottom, a fact John made her very aware of as he gave it another playful slap. "You can get started on my lunch now sissy." He said with a smirk as he walked to the table and sat down at a chair overlooking the stove.

Mincing her way to the fridge Marcy got out everything she needed for the meal and a can of beer for Joh. With the beer in hand she minced her way back to him, handing it over and getting another slap on her ass in return for her troubles. With a slight yelp she minced back to the stove where she put on the pasta and the minced meat, then she pulled out the plates and utensils, using them to make the table before returning to the food to stir.

On one of the clocks Marcy had seen that it was a little past four o'clock. It increased her sense of urgency. Preparing the food, eating and cleaning the table would all cost time. While her parents only arrived home at six o'clock at the earliest possible time she still wanted to be out here by five thirty at the latest just to be safe and depending on what John still wanted to do that could become a rather tight timing window.

When the pasta was cooked Marcy drained the water, threw in the baked minced meat along with an ample amount of cream. She stirred it so everything became neatly mixed then set the pot on the table. She had barely done so when John picked up the spoon and filled his own plate to the brim. When he was done there was only a small scoop left for Marcy. it was quite a disappointment after all her work, but at the same time she wasn't hungry anyways. Having John's cock in her mouth so much throughout the day had really ruined her appetite.

Scooping what was left in her plate Marcy started eating, mostly just because she needed to eat something. It was also quite nice to get rid of the taste of cock and cum in her mouth. Or worse even the taste of John's piss. Although she couldn't taste it anymore, the memory of it's taste still made her shudder. This was the first good thing she had had ever since arriving here.

Due to the enormous difference in portion size Marcy was done way earlier than John was. She wasn't done for long though. As soon as John noticed he smirked at her. "I still have a big piece of meat for you if you're still hungry. Then again you're always hungry for the meat I'm talking about right? Go ahead and get to it." John laughed.

Marcy wasn't all that happy with his proposal though she knew better than to refuse. With a sigh she got down on her knees under the table and started sucking John's cock which quickly hardened in her mouth. She had only just gotten rid from the taste of cock in her mouth and here it was back full force. John really had a surprisingly high libido for an old guy.

While John continued enjoying his meal Marcy sucked his cock as best as she could, deepthroating her older neighbour under the table. She was getting really good at sucking cock mainly because of the motivation to get the cock off as soon as she could to get the blowjob over with. No matter her skill though John seemed to last forever. His libido might be high, helped by the joy of controlling and looking at the gorgeous sissy, but it took him longer and longer to cum each time since he usually just went for the next orgasm as soon as he could get it up again.

It took John about fifteen more minutes to finish his meal, all while Marcy kept sucking his cock without a sign of stopping. He might have finished his meal, but he was nowhere near ready to cum yet. With a smirk He shoved his chair back, laughing hard as he saw Marcy shuffle forward following his cock. "Having fun down there baby? Want to keep sucking? Or do you want me to bend you over the table and fuck your ass real good again." John asked.

Although getting her ass fucked had been mind blowing, Marcy was still very apprehensive about it. She didn't know why really the taste of cock was gross, she didn't like it one bit and yet she preferred sucking cock to taking it up the ass. Hell sucking cock was even way more up close and personal than getting fucked. Maybe the only reason she liked sucking cock better was exactly because she didn't like it. She didn't like enjoying the cock of her old pervy neighbour who she hated.

In her attempt to convince John to let her keep sucking she took the entirety of his cock down her throat, using the ball in her tongue to massage the underside of his shaft. Picking up on the hint John asked. "Oh so you want to keep sucking?"

This prompted Marcy to bob here head up and down his cock in and attempted nod which made John laugh hysterically. "Well in that case be my guest you little slut. If you want to do all the work I won't complain. You have become quite skilled at this is have to say. Way better than when I came over to your place, but then again you've had a lot of practice didn't you? You can of course get a lot more practice since I'm no where near an orgasm just yet." John exclaimed with a smirk, enjoying the groan it got out of Marcy.

Marcy's jaws were already sore, yet she dutifully kept sucking. To give herself a break every now and then Marcy pulled back till just the tip of John's cock was in her mouth, then gave it some tongue action like she had learned at the glory hole until she had recuperated enough to go back to deepthroating. It was a change of pace John loved, the best of both worlds.

It ended up taking John nearly an hour till he was finally ready to cum and when he did, he pulled Marcy's head down on his cock full force without warning. Her nose got crushed in his pubic bush as he gave her mouth a quick few humps, before pulling her back all the way till just the tip of his cock was in her mouth. With a first thick rope he filled Marcy's mouth. A reward for her effort only to then pull out and paint the sissy's once again ruined makeup smeared face with three more ropes of cum.

"Would you look at the time sissy, it's around five o'clock which means it's about time for you to go home. Unless of course you'd want to spend the night with me that is. A sleep over would be a lot of fun don't you think? You could sleep in the bed where you took a real cock for the very first time." John said with a huge smirk enjoying the look of terror that image of her sleeping with him brought for Marcy.

"I uhm, I didn't tell my parents Master and they would be worried sick if I didn't come home." Marcy lied. Her parents always left home early and came back late. They were very busy people and when they did come home they left her alone. At this point Marcy doubted they would even notice if she didn't come home. A lot of it had been her own doing with insisting on being left alone. She had pushed her parents as much away as they had let her go. John couldn't know that though and sleeping here was the last thing she wanted.

"Okay then I guess, I couldn't give you much more cock anyways with how big a ball drain you have been to me today. Let's get your clothes together." John laughed as he grabbed Marcy's leash and walked first to the couch where her panties were. After giving her a moment to pick them up he led her back to the bathroom where her cleaned and now dry dress hung.

While Marcy collected her dress John went in a nearby cabinet and fished out a thick white rectangle. "Here put this in your panties then put them on. My wife always put on one of these after we fucked to prevent her from leaking all over her panties." John said handing the thing that on closer inspection turned out to be a thick maxi pad to Marcy.

Marcy was stunned, she had seen variations of this, but never one this thick. Not all that surprising as both his mother and Lisa used the more subtle thinner pads instead of the heavy duty very absorbent ones. This was also the first time she saw one up close. This far she had only ever noticed it back when she had been younger and still used her parent's bathroom or laying around in Lisa's bathroom.

For some inexplicable reason this felt so much worse, so much more intimate than the panties and other female delicates she had been wearing all the time by now. Still judging from John's look he expected her to wear this pad right away so blushing heavily underneath the cum and the smeared makeup Marcy put the pad in the crotch of her panties and pulled them up her legs, cringing as it settled in place. It felt so strange. This thing made her panties feel completely wrong. It was like she had a pillow stuck between her legs. John just smirked at Marcy's discomfort, the pad was clearly visible even now that it was covered by Marcy's panties. These dainty things simply weren't meant for anything like this.

"Alright, you can put your dress back on as well." John said as he pulled the floppy bow of her apron and helped her take it off. So it wouldn't disturb the cum painting he had made on her face. Helping Marcy back in her pink summer dress. She was back to looking sexy and cute just like when she had arrived here, only this time she also looked thoroughly used. Her messy hair, smeared makeup and cum streaked face made that fairly obvious. Less obvious was the fact that when she stood still her legs were further apart, a result of the rough fucking, further enhanced by the big plug and the thick pad.

John took the apron away from Marcy then led her back downstairs and straight to the front door. "Alright Marcy, now for some quick rules so I don't have to disturb your evening. That cum stays on your face until you go to bed. You can clean your face and put on that facial mask when you go to bed. As for the cum in your ass, you get to clean that up throughout the evening. When you come home you can take out your plug. Lick it clean of cum before putting it aside. You can then take your dildo and ride it for a few strokes. After those few strokes when it's sufficiently soaked you can get off of it, turn around and suck it clean. Repeat this process until that dildo comes out of your ass cum free. Then and only then you can use your enema kit." John explained.

"For what remains of your evening you can do whatever you want. I really don't care. All I care about apart from my earlier instructions is that tomorrow at 8 o'clock sharp you ring my doorbell. I want you in that light blue and pink lingerie and whatever you think goes with it, absolutely no pants though. Don't forget about your morning ritual either and have a fresh face of makeup. Oh also take your makeup kit along. If today has proven one thing it's that you need a frequent refreshing of your makeup." John finished his explanation. He then simply opened the door and kicked Marcy out without another word, slamming it close behind the sissy.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,337 Followers
12