Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortified Marcy looked around, hoping no one saw her. Much to her dismay a car passed, she recognised the driver as the mother of one of his old friends at the skate park. Friends she hadn't seen in a long time. The way she stared at her with her mouth agape while passing by made Marcy fear for the worst. Her old friends were a group she really wanted to avoid knowing her new identity. As far as they were concerned she just wanted it to appear as if Mark had vanished. It was easier that way.

Now that was all ruined though not only would they know about her being a sissy, but also about her being a complete and utter nasty slut for John. At least as far as Marcy knew. To her her change had been so gradual that she didn't really consider how much she had changed in such a short time. The woman driving by hadn't even recognised her. The only reason she was so shocked was because it confirmed what the entire neighbourhood knew already, that John was a huge perv. The collared and leashed slut with cum on her face standing on his doorstep was more than enough evidence.

After the car had passed Marcy made a run for her own house. More like a very fast mince, but the coast was clear and she really didn't want anymore exposure around the neighbourhood. After fumbling with the key for a moment out of sheer nervousness. Eventually she managed to open the door and stumble inside though, free from prying looks. Apart from that woman in her car Marcy thought no one had seen her. Wanting to keep it that way she rushed upstairs where none but John could see her.

Stripping out of her dress she immediately went to the dildo to greet it with a sloppy kiss. It wasn't even that bad anymore. After spending most of her day with the real thing in her mouth this lifelike silicone replica was way preferable. While it felt real, it didn't have that warmth and that nasty taste, nor the asshole of a man attached to it.

Deciding it was best to get the horrible task of cleaning the cum out of her ass over with that's what Marcy started with. Taking the dildo in the middle of her room where she had the space, she stripped out of her panties, glad to be rid of the still dry pad at the same time. Getting the plug out proved a little more difficult than stepping out of her panties and when she did she could see it was slippery with cum. With a sigh she started licking it clean before discarding it on the floor. Now that it was out the sheer size of the plug was once again clear. It had to be at least the size of a tennis ball at its widest point.

With the plug cleaned and out of the way Marcy positioned herself over the dildo, her ass slowly starting to leak cum. Cum that was used as lube as she impaled herself on the silicone cock with ease. Sure it felt big and it made her feel very full, but it wasn't even uncomfortable anymore by now. Instead it felt good much to her shame.

It was painful to realise that the dildo she had once seen as huge was still huge, but easily able to fit in her ass and down her throat. She bounced up and down on her dildo a few times, horrified that it was quickly starting to feel really good. The last thing she wanted was to get off on John cock again, even though it was just a replica. So as soon as it started to feel good she got off of the cock, turned around and started deepthroating it, sucking off all the cum that had been sitting in her ass.

After being sure that she had cooled down enough not to cum on the dildo she went back to riding it, repeating this cycle over and over until eventually after the fifth time the dildo didn't really taste like cum anymore. She had been riding and sucking it ass to mouth for the better part of an hour, but finally this task was out of the way as well.

Taking her plug once more she slipped it in with a mild push and settled her panties back in place, taking out the pad as there was no way cum would leak from her ass now. Not knowing what else to do with her evening Marcy went to her computer and put on an action movie. It was the best she could do to try and forget about what had happened during the day.

Forgetting her situation was a luxury that wasn't permitted though. The movie had only just begun when her plug started vibrating, moving her right to the edge of an orgasm like it had done so many times. By the time the movie ended she was once again ridiculously aroused. As embarrassing as it was her thoughts of arousal made her mind drift to a daydream of getting fucked. The dildo still standing on her floor suddenly looked very tempting, but most of all she dreamt of Lisa and her strapon. God she craved another good lay.

Trying to ignore her cravings Marcy decided it was best just to go to bed. Going into her bathroom she took a nice long bath, the scented products Lisa had left behind when she took everything that smelled too manly, didn't even bother Marcy that much. It was way better than the stench of cum she had had on her face all this time and was finally able to wash off.

Out of the bath she dried her hair, gave herself another enema, resisting the temptation to fuck herself over the edge with the nozzle. She then popped her plug back in, gave her face another good cleanse and put on the facial mask. Giving the lingerie she had worn today a quick wash she moved back in her room.

There she put on the lingerie John had demanded she'd wear tomorrow. The pink set with baby blue detailing was one of her least favourite due to the strategic holes at her cock, nipples and butthole. Much to her horror it were her nipples who poked through the furthest this time. When she had bought this set her chastity cage had been lewdly hanging out. Now it barely made it past the fabric. The bra had become worryingly tight however and her nipples who were still swollen despite the fact that John hadn't really touched them like Lisa had over the weekend, proudly poked through the holes as if they were begging to be played with.

Trying not to think too much about it, Marcy set her alarm, kissed her dildo goodnight and drifted off to a lust full sleep. A sleep filled with dreams of getting fucked, mostly by Lisa, but also the worrying dream of getting fucked by John slipped in. She was just so damn horny, and the plug in her ass made sure to keep it that way, encouraging her to have lust fuelled dreams throughout the night.


12