Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm uh yes of course Miss Linda, just tell me what I need to do and well I do it." Marcy replied slightly stammering because of the nerves. She did not know how to feel about this. On one hand she really didn't want to get fucked again. She had been fucked so many times these past two days. The fact that it was Linda also made her weary. Things were rarely simple and straight forward when it came to Linda. Then again despite not liking to admit it she loved to get fucked and Linda certainly was way more attractive than John was.

Way more attractive was an understatement. If she wasn't so scary and intimidating, cruel even she would have been every man's dream. She still looked like it, but getting to know her better Marcy pitied every man who'd try to make advances towards her especially given how rude some could be. That simply wouldn't take with Linda.

"Why thank you Marcy, you can walk around my desk and kneel right here." Linda said watching closely as Marcy minced and kneeled at the exact place Linda had pointed to. She was insanely nervous. Linda seemed so calm and so casual yet she had this air around her that just told Marcy that any misstep could mean huge trouble.

Linda just smirked down on the sissy, towering above her sitting in her comfortable chair. Slowly but surely she turned her chair around, her stocking covered knees only inches from Marcy's face, the heel of her leg crossed over the other nearly poking Marcy in her chest. With a swift movement she uncrossed her legs, placing both heels steadily on the ground, the sound of nylon swishing over nylon loud so close up. Linda's slightly parted legs providing Marcy a peak at the white lace panties between them, subtle yet there for sure. Normally Marcy's cock would have been straining against it's tight cage, but it didn't not this time. Not daring to move she just nervously sat there.

A smirk just spread across Linda's face as she got up her skirt nearly touching Marcy's face. She knew exactly the effect she was having, building a certain sexual tension. She was only left to wonder whether or not Marcy realised the lack of reaction from her cock. Maybe it had grown so natural not to get hard anymore that she didn't even notice anymore. In any case if not yet it would eventually be the case.

"Good Marcy, you may help me out of my skirt and panties now." Linda said as the nervous sissy instantly got to work, not daring to move from her kneeling position Marcy had no choice but to awkwardly press against the front of Linda's skirt as she needed her entire arms tor wrap around Linda's curvy hips reaching the back zipper of her black pencil skirt.

It eventually dropped to the floor revealing her white lace thong, slid over the garters holding up her sheer black stockings. Being so intimate with a woman like Linda was great yet so very scary. It just felt wrong, but she had ordered it so Marcy performed, sliding her thumbs into the waistband of Linda's panties, sliding him down to around the ankles where Linda stepped out of them and her skirt. Marcy was no face to face with the sweet yet aroused smelling pussy, neatly sitting underneath a red triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Standing above Marcy Linda was growing increasingly aroused. Getting sexual with a sissy always made her feel powerful instead of vulnerable. She was in complete control and she loved it. Reaching in a drawer nearby she pulled out a strapon just like Lisa had, but bigger, way bigger. It was even bigger than John's cock much to Marcy's shock. Linda had always liked to go big meaning her sissies should like it too. After being well stretched of course, but she was sure that was the case with Marcy.

"Here you go Marcy, show me how to wear this thing, you'll get a nice fuck as a reward." Linda said with a wink and a grin as she handed the big hot pink silicone thing to Marcy. Marcy was scared at the prospect of this thing entering her bottom, but she knew better than to protest. If Linda set her mind to something it would happen no matter how she felt about it. Nervously she moved the bulbous part up to Linda's pussy and gently slid it into the wet crevice as Linda let out a loud moan. This felt so weird to her, weird in a wonderful way. It felt unlike any strapon she had tried before.

This dildo was already feeling promising. It also looked so much better than some of those strapons with all their straps. It looked more natural in a sense. It felt more real and Linda loved it. She had always loved the power of having a big cock of her own to use as she pleased. No matter how you looked at it cock was still what ruled this world. Way too many men were in power and kept women out. Just the sheer symbolism of being the giver instead of the receiver was enough to keep establishing this warped vision.

A cock was still the epitome of male dominance one Linda loved to turn against them by wearing one herself and locking the sissy's cock up. It was the most satisfying act of role reversal in existence to her and it had just gotten so much better thanks to this new promising dildo.

Unable to control the urge Linda gave the cock a firm squeeze, moaning loudly as she felt the bulb inside her expand, squeezing her clit while stimulating her whole pussy this thing really transferred the feeling rather well making it feel that much more realistic as if this cock really was her own.

It became even better as she gave it a jerk, slowly sliding her hand with a firm grip up and down the shaft, the bulb inside her sending all kinds of tingles to her clit and pussy. God it felt amazing, so much better than the base of a dildo rubbing against the top of her pussy. This was her best buy ever she was sure of it.

Meanwhile Marcy just sat there, still on her knees, not daring to move, the huge dildo nearly poking her in the face. Going from how much Linda, Lisa and Chelsea loved this thing it had to be something special. Above all else it made her worried for her ass, but luckily Linda seemed to be too busy exploring the potential of this new dildo to really notice her. A fact that Marcy wanted to keep this way in order to avoid her own fate and Linda's lust as long as possible. Scared to drag attention she remained as still and silent as she possibly could.

Even this was really hurting her pride though, the way Linda was stroking the cock she had helped her put on while she had been the one to lock up her cock and deny her as much as a stroke all this time. In a sense this felt like Linda had stolen her cock.

While Marcy tried to remain as quiet and unnoticeable as possible in front of this enormously sexy woman in her lingerie with her cock out. Inevitably Linda got tired of just exploring however and as she did her eyes went down to the kneeling sissy at the tip of her cock. Her moaning face quickly grew into a huge smirk. "I think I'm done just playing Marcy, It's time for the real test now." She said making Marcy shudder involuntarily.

12