Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,330 Followers

Their shock was followed by a series of giggles as they figured out what had happened. On all their passes before they hadn't really looked at this strange store simply because one look had told them that the clothes here weren't their style. Now the store and Marcy in particular had their undivided attention as they walked on slower than before, gossiping among themselves until they disappeared from view. Marcy was certain that the gossip was all aimed at her and she wasn't wrong. It felt so shameful just stupidly smiling as they laughed at her.

Even more confronting was the fact that she apparently fit in perfectly among these mannequins. The same ones she had thought of as outrageous, ones she hadn't even notice represented males at the start. After all there was no other reason as for why these women would otherwise have been startled why the couple before didn't even notice her.

Now that she had noticed this it only became more apparent. She intentionally waited a bit longer than necessary at times to make her curtesy and each time the passer-by's only seemed to notice her or the store for that matter when she curtseyed. Standing here had really made her one of the sissy mannequins. She didn't know how to feel about that. Had she really come such a long way? Sure she had never been the manliest of men, but passing as a sissy mannequin was something she had never dared imagine.

During her embarrassing curtseying task Marcy discovered that there were a few big archetypes of people. There were people who seemed embarrassed and somewhat disgusted themselves, quickly looking away and increasing their stride. Then there were those who looked at her and the store with a weird lust in their eyes, a lust that made her shudder. There were also those that made fun of her and last there was a smaller group that eyed her with a strange sort of fascination, the strangest thing about these kind of people was that they tried being sneaky, almost embarrassed to look even.

The ones who looked at her in that lustful way and the ones making fun of her were the worst for a big part because they were the ones spending most time in front of the window. These were often the ones who also ended figuring out what was going on, another shocking revelation for Marcy.

Apparently most people didn't really look past her dress or extremely girly appearance. It wasn't something she had noticed until a guy walking by eyeing her up hungrily had looked shocked and somewhat horrified all of a sudden. A shocked horror that probably stemmed from the fact that he had been eyeing up an lusting over what he suddenly realised was another guy.

It happened more than once and while some where suddenly shocked and appalled by their initial attraction, others seemed to be even more intrigued. Those were the one who scared her the most as whenever Linda noticed them she simply couldn't help but make Marcy tease them even further. "Why don't you blow him a kiss Marcy? I'm sure he'd love that." "Give him a limp wristed wave Marcy, show him what a big sissy you are." Or "Flip up that skirt and show him your panties Marcy."

Each and every command given by Linda was humiliating beyond believe. They were so provoking and numerous times Marcy feared one of these guys would take this flirting as an invite. A fear Linda only fuelled by saying things like. "Maybe we should ask them in so you can practice your blowjob skills." Or things like. "Next time it might be nice to put your phone number on the window. I'm sure you would score more than a couple of flings."

While most of the lustful looks came from guys, there were also a couple girls passing by who looked very interested in her. A demographic that was changed completely when it came to the people who made fun of her. Those were almost exclusively girls and women in groups. They were the worst of all, often staying in front of the window for a long time on end, revelling in making her do embarrassing things.

At least that seemed to be the case for the girls who looked to be in their early twenties. The more mature women were less invested in poking fun at her. Just like those who lusted after her these girls also took a while to figure out she was in fact a guy and not a girl in one of the most ridiculous outfits ever. When they figured it out the hilarity only seemed to grow and with one particular group of girls this confrontation was one long drawn out torment.

They seemed to have no intention of leaving Marcy be and under Linda's watchful eye Marcy had no choice but to indulge these girl. They looked a little alternative, leaning to the goth seen Marcy thought and once they found out she was in fact a guy dressed like a sissy their interest had been spiked big time.

One of them gave Marcy a curtesy in return yet the smirk told her mutual respect wasn't her goal here. I suggest you curtesy back to that nice lady Marcy." Linda said over the income, enjoying the show big time as she had Stephanie bent over her desk to give her special dildo another test run. Putting Marcy in the store front had been such a great idea, it was entertaining and so many more people had looked at her store than usual. So far non had made the effort to enter though, but that was alright, a little publicity went a long way. Gossip was bound to spread and as it spread people were bound to get ideas.

Some guys looked fascinated, an embarrassed look she recognised as wanting to be the one in that dress. Linda was nearly certain these would check out her online store, not daring to go in. A pity considering those were her favourites, they reminded her of her first real love and she wanted nothing more than to encourage them to be themselves. As much as Linda loved the power and that delicious humiliation she got out of those toxic guys, punishing them by turning them into great big sissies. Nothing was as satisfying as making those who wanted to be pretty accept themselves.

Then again, they needed to be the ones to take the first step. The last thing she wanted was to invite them in and potentially scare them away for good. They'd find their way eventually she hoped and if a curtsying Marcy brought attention to her store, the attention they might need to find her then that would be great.

Without real clients coming in just yet she just enjoyed the show as the girls kept playing with Marcy while Linda was growing to her third climax fucking Stephanie who just like Marcy shared a love hate relationship with her newest toy.

The girls had a blast making Marcy twirl for them, making the sissy blow kisses, even filming her much to Marcy's increasing anxiety. What if these videos would get spread? Would her secret be out? A scary part was that she wasn't even sure it would be out given how much she had changed while shutting everyone out. As much as it should be a relief not to be recognised as Mark she also realised that it was because she had become such a big sissy during this time.

Eventually being forced to be these girl's interactive plaything through the window came to an end. Not because they grew bored, but because Stephanie who looked positively flustered appeared at the side of the store front. "Marcy, my mommy told me to come get you our lunchbreak has arrived. She also told me you should give these nice ladies a goodbye wave and curtesy before joining us in the employee lounge." Stephanie lisped, blushing herself as these girls spotted her as well. Knowing it would displease her stepmother if she didn't she also performed a curtesy for these girls before mincing away.

Marcy was all too glad this was finally over. A final limp wristed wave and a curtesy was peanuts compared to how these girls had made her show her panties front and back to them and everyone who cared to look. Having done what she had to she quickly minced out of the store front, catching how the group of girls performed a curtsy for her before bursting out in laughter as they finally walked away.

Lunch had arrived meaning her work day was halfway through already. It was a big relief and a scary prospect at the same time. She might be relieved from Linda, but it was John who would pick her up and she would be stuck with him until tomorrow which was bad news as well.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,330 Followers
12