Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 39

Story Info
Marcy's plug puts her in an awkward predicament.
5.2k words
4.63
18.8k
17

Part 39 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers

Chapter 44

Marcy was counting the stock with Stephanie, a most humiliating tasks as she saw the full extend of what the CC boutique had on offer. There were so many outfits, too many, even each one just as embarrassing and impractical as the next. They came in a wide variety of colours, mainly pastel colours, yet pink in all shades remained the dominating colour. Her main problem was that she could very well imagine herself in all of these outfits with how similarly embarrassing they were to the ones she already owned.

It was during this task the bell signalling someone had entered the store rung, immediately followed by John's loud voice sounding through the entire store. "Marcy, I'm here, come out and greet your Master, it's time for us to go home and have some fun. I'm sure you're aching for another good fuck after a whole day of abstinence my cock is certainly craving to fill that tight hole of yours." John said with a smirk.

Hearing his voice instantly made Marcy shudder, she had dreaded this moment all afternoon, but she knew it had been due to arrive. Much to her embarrassment she actually felt her ass clench around her plug at the thought of getting fucked, even by a bastard like John. She was ashamed to admit that she had really become sex crazed with a severe anal obsession. As despicable as John was, his cock was amazing and had blown her mind many times. Still as long as she wasn't too aroused she hated and dreaded John which remained a huge motivation to get rid of him.

Afterall as amazing as John's cock was, it wasn't the only amazing thing. Getting fucked by Lisa and even Linda had been nearly as mind blowing. The only thing John had up on them was the fact that his cock was warm from the start where the dildo's while feeling pretty realistic needed some action to really warm up. They also lacked that smell which while gross Marcy was turned on by.

Despite how much Linda had contributed to her humiliation Marcy didn't really blame her. Not anymore at least, Linda just treated her as the sissy she by now saw herself as. Sure she was strict, very demanding and intimidating, but on some strange level she also felt cared for by Linda, unlike John who only seemed to care for himself.

As reluctant as Marcy was however she instantly dropped what she was doing to go and greet John. In what was by now a pretty natural mince she made her way to the front of the store where she instantly performed a deep curtesy for her Master. "Hello Master John, welcome, I've been looking forward to seeing you again all day long? I can't wait until you fuck me silly." Marcy said to the man who was even quite a bit older than her dad.

While she looked immaculate all over, her hair and bangs neatly brushed, her makeup on fleek her outfit perfect down to her straight stocking seams, John looked like a slob. He wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans, not having put any effort into his appearance at all. Yet Marcy did whatever she could to make him happy, lying about how she was happy to see him because the last thing she wanted was for him to get angry at her.

Smirking broadly John instantly claimed his sissy, wrapping a hand around her waist and pulling her close to him before lifting up her skirt and giving her pantied bottom a good squeeze making Marcy yelp loudly before blushing fiercely.

Hearing the commotion in her store Linda stepped out of her office only to see John putting his filthy hands on Marcy. Inside she felt her anger boil. John was certainly taking more and more liberties. Marcy's shift wasn't even due to end for another thirty minutes. Yet Linda decided not to make a fuss about it. "Ah John you're early, have you come to pick Marcy up already?" She asked politely, hinting at the fact that Marcy's shift wasn't over yet without pressing the matter.

"I sure am, you see I think my cock and Marcy have spend so much time together that they have built a telepathic connection. My cock is rock hard which tells me Marcy here is just aching to be fucked." John said with a huge smirk as he pressed the base of Marcy's plug making her moan softly much to her shame. It wasn't true, something like that couldn't happen right? The more likely explanation was that she was just constantly aching to be fucked. Then again John's cock was hard very frequently as well. God what was she even thinking? Of course what he said was bullshit.

Linda just playfully laughed at the joke. At the start John had been a necessary evil, now he was rapidly becoming a nuisance however. Still Linda knew better than to let him catch any wind of her plans to deal with him. There was no telling what he might do if he suspected something was wrong. No she had to make sure he didn't find out until she was satisfied with the plan she had and had it ready to execute.

It was the main reason Marcy couldn't find out yet either. It might have made things a little easier for her, knowing that John's reign over her was about to end, at least if all went to plan. Yet as it might cause her to act a little unusual around him it was a risk she couldn't take. Linda wasn't prepared to risk getting in trouble over this no matter how much she wanted to make John pay so she only had one shot at this. If it failed she would need to do everything in her power to safe her own skin and her CC boutique.

"Well John in that case I think you better take care of it as soon as possible. Enjoy! Oh and Marcy, I'll see you next week right?" Linda said in a pleasant tone. Truth was she wanted to gag hearing herself being so nice to this bastard.

"O...of course Miss Linda, I'm already looking forward to it." Marcy said, it wasn't even a lie, she really looked forward to having a day off from serving John in the middle of the week, even if it meant working as a maid as CC's at least this was only for about a day until she would get a big break. Luckily John seemed to respect Marcy's life, letting her keep Lisa and her parents from finding out about her and him. She really needed to find a way out of this mess before that changed.

"See you next week Linda." John said with a smirk as she turned on his heels keeping Marcy close to him. With that he just left the store pushing his mincing sissy in front of him by her bottom and straight in the passenger seat of his car which was parked square in front of the store, blocking the bus stop. John simply did not care.

Getting into the driver's seat John just patted his crotch which was tenting his jeans big time and looked over to his sissy. "Master brought you a present sissy, it's time for you to unwrap it and show it some love." John grinned, leaning back in his chair. This was the life, when he made Marcy entirely his he would take his sissy wife everywhere. Something he hadn't even done with his wife. It wasn't because he craved her company that much, it was more because he didn't want to drive without getting his cock sucked any more.

Although Marcy was none too happy with this task she didn't object. She just quickly opened John's pants and took his cock in her mouth. The strong scent of his musk was all overpowering making her unable to hold back a soft moan much to her embarrassment. God she couldn't believe sucking this asshole's filthy cock turned her on. John just laughed at the moan before tapping his phone a few times to make Marcy's plug vibrate to the point where she couldn't stop moaning any more. It were slow pulsing vibrations, nothing that would get her off, but it would definitely get her very worked up throughout the ride, aching for more.

John could already envision Marcy begging for his cock when they got home, edged for an entire car ride she was bound to want some relief. It sucked that tomorrow was his last day of the week with Marcy as he still had such big plans for her. He really wanted to try and expand what he was doing now, bring Marcy to the edge only to grant her relief with his cock. He was pleased to see the scent of his cock still had such an effect on the sissy, but he wanted her completely hooked on his cock. With that exciting thought and Marcy's warm wet mouth expertly massaging his cock John drove off.

Back in the CC boutique Stephanie looked up at her stepmother a little nervously, she didn't know how her stepmother could be this nice to such an asshole, especially knowing how much she hated guys, or at least the ones acting toxically. Stephanie couldn't think of a more toxic, arrogant asshole than John. As scared as she was of talking to her stepmother without being spoken to first she felt she needed to ask if they really couldn't help Marcy. "Mommy, isn't there anything we could do for Marcy? I think John is really mean and undeserving of her." Stephanie lisped shyly, nervous that she would get punished for talking like this about someone.

"I know my sweet sissy, I know. He really needs to be taught a lesson in humility, but until I figure out how to do it, it's in our best interest just to be nice. If not Marcy could be in a whole lot more trouble." Linda explained still staring out of the window. She had already pieced together some parts of the plan, but it wasn't ready to execute by a long shot. She would work on it all weekend if that was what it took however. After all John was getting increasingly arrogant which might get dangerous.

Stephanie was kind of surprised. Her stepmother's poker face was so good, the fact that she was so difficult to read made her so dangerous as she had tricked many guys this way, Stephanie included. She didn't know what Linda was working on, but she was happy to know that she was working on something.

In the car John was just spraying a second load of cum in his sissy's mouth as he entered their street. God he really needed to get that tension of his balls after a whole day without Marcy. These past few days he had gotten off more than ever before and he found he was getting used to it. If anything his libido had only increased. The fact that Marcy was moaning loudly around his cock was pretty hot as well. The moans sounded carnal and rather far away, not surprising with how she had been edged for about thirty minutes now. John could imagine that just like him Marcy had a similar craving to get off having been able to do it so many times these past few days, he could imagine it only made the edging that much more potent.

"Would you look at that Marcy, aren't you just one lucky sissy? It's a little before when you're usually done working, but your dad is already pulling up in the driveway. If you didn't choose to spend the night with me your mom would have seen you this morning and your dad would have definitely seen you this evening." John announced as he pulled up in his own driveway entering the garage. It was a lie, no one was home yet, but he wanted Marcy to make the same choice about spending the night next week. There was no way the sissy could tell as there was no way she would actually look up, if anything she buried her face even deeper into his hairy crotch.

Marcy just gave John a distant moan of approval in return. God she was so very horny, horny beyond thinking straight. Her butt was constantly clenching around that vibrating plug which felt so good but just not good enough. God she was craving something more intense to fill her butthole, something like that hard cock she was sucking. It was so wrong, letting her neighbour the asshole fuck her, but damn she needed it so badly. She was ashamed to admit it, but she was looking forward to being bent over by him.

It honestly made her panic a little as now after his second load his cock was slowly going soft, damn just when they were getting home and she would get a good lay. She knew John couldn't resist to fuck her, but if he went limp then he definitely could. Desperate to get him hard again Marcy upped her sucking ante. It was wrong, she felt like such a huge slut sucking harder for this reason, but she felt like she had to. She didn't even want to think about asking the bastard to fuck her so making it so that he couldn't wait was in her best interest, she knew it was silly with how much she felt like she needed it, but she wasn't as ashamed of just being bent over and fucked as she was of asking for it.

Parking his car in the garage John was having other ideas however. Grabbing a hand full of Marcy's hair he pulled her off his cock which was continuing to grow soft. "Mmm that was amazing sissy, we're home now though so chop chop, get your ass out of the car." John smirked unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out himself as she buckled his pants back up.

Whimpering loudly over having failed to get his cock hard again Marcy slowly sat upright before unbuckling her own seatbelt and getting out of the car. "Why don't you head to the kitchen and go grab me a beer. Then you can get to dusting in the living room." John ordered as he himself stepped into the house and headed straight for the couch, very pleased with himself.

Flustered underneath her heavy somewhat smeared makeup Marcy herself got a move on. The plug kept on buzzing relentlessly keeping her right on edge. God, how could she get any cleaning done when all that was on her mind was the embarrassing desire to get fucked. Mincing into the kitchen she grabbed a beer for John and handed it to him as he completely ignored her watching his televisions. He didn't even pay any attention to her soft moans and whimpers.

When he didn't react even though she lingered a little longer Marcy went to retrieve her feather duster to try another tactic. She felt bad using it, but god she needed something to help her over that edge. Taking her feather duster into the living room Marcy started dusting the lowest pieces of furniture in John's field of vision, bending down low in a way that revealed her panties entirely to her older neighbour. It was a desperate attempt, and she felt terrible about trying to get his attention by acting like the slutty sissy maid she was dressed as, but god thinking about anything other than getting off was so very hard.

John noticed exactly what his sissy was doing, she was actually trying to turn him on and get his attention. He loved it, things were going exactly as planned. Previously he had had to tell Marcy what to do and how to act. He had been the one who had to take the initiative to fuck her so far, but the only way in which John could imagine this getting even better was with Marcy actively trying to seduce him at all times, begging to take care of his cock whenever he got hard. Sure he could tell her to do exactly that, but this was so much more fun. In time he hoped that dream would become a reality even without the constant stimulation of the plug.

Eventually Marcy's show along with the thought of getting her genuinely addicted to his cock got John hard. Deciding to have some more fun with his sissy, he called out. "Oh Marcy, seeing that delicious butt of yours wiggle so seductively has gotten me all worked up. It's time you took care of that for me." He said loving the look of genuine excitement crossing the overly stimulated sissy's face as he said it.

Excited that her plan had worked and at the prospect of finally getting off Marcy minced her way over to John only to have a look of absolute disappointment cross her face when John said. "Mmm there's a good sissy, why don't you get down on your knees and suck me to a nice orgasm." Seeing that look on her face when she realised he wasn't going to fuck her was absolutely priceless.

He couldn't help but laugh loudly as he said. "What's the matter sissy? Aren't you excited to suck your Masters cock? That moaning and gasping would make me suspect otherwise and yet you seem disappointed. I mean you were looking so excited when you were mincing your way over here." John teased loving every second of this.

Marcy's face turned beet red realising she was being so obvious. She might not have said a thing, but with John's observation it wasn't that hard to figure out what was happening. God she just wanted the ground to swallow her whole how could she be this eager to get fucked by this bastard? She thought mournfully. The answer was simple, but not one she was happy to acknowledge, she had turned out to be a huge slut.

"Oh I think I might now what it is that got you all excited then disappointed. You wanted your Master to fuck that tight hole of yours with his big cock isn't it? You wanted me to bend you over and fuck you hard like the sissy slut you are isn't that right? To be honest I am more in a blowjob mood today, you give such good blowjobs ever since you got that tongue piercing, that and they allow me to just sit back and enjoy instead of having to work for my orgasm. I think you have gotten so good with that mouth of yours that I might never want to fuck you again. Unless of course that's what you really want. I might be able to be convinced to fuck you. All you have to do is ask nicely, maybe beg a little. I'm a sucker for begging." John said as Marcy didn't really react to his first observations, not in words at least as she remained standing there, looking disappointed while softly moaning with the plug keeping her on edge.

It was as much of a hint as John was prepared to give, but seeing how horny Marcy looked at the tent in his pants he was confident that she would give in. If not right now then certainly on his next erection as he didn't plan on letting the plug slow down any time soon. Truth was that he loved fucking his sissy more than getting blowjobs no matter how good her mouth had gotten, but he could definitely put up with blowjobs longer than his sissy could without getting laid while getting edged constantly.

Marcy just stood there fidgeting nervously with the hem of her dress. God she needed something to tip her over the edge and not being allowed to take her plug out her only option really was John's cock. Now that she finally managed to seduce it hard once more it would be a pity to get it soft again with a blowjob. Then again coming to terms that she was a butt slut in her mind was hard enough as it was. There was no denying it, but she couldn't embrace it either, she just couldn't beg out loud to get fucked, she couldn't embrace her slutiness like that and yet seeing the tent in John's pants it was getting tempting.

Her judgement clouded by the insane arousal that had built over being edged for the past hour and a half Marcy started looking for excuses to justify begging for John's cock instead. John already knew she was a complete butt slut, something he had happily pointed out when he first fucked her making her fill all those sissy condoms. It was just the two of them and god she needed to get off so badly. Whether she gave in or not she knew she would regret it. If the arousal faded she would regret having begged to be fucked, but if she sucked him off she would regret not having been able to get some relief for god knows how long until John got hard again.

When that happened this whole dilemma would start all over again. Since she was still stuck here till around this time tomorrow there was no way she could put up with this edging for this long. Why wait to give in until she absolutely couldn't take it anymore and deny herself all these orgasms along the way? She would regret giving in no matter how long she waited so it might be best to just do it now right?

John was loving the internal struggled plastered on his sissy's face, it made his cock throb in his pants. Marcy was definitely taking a long time and while before he would have called her to attention a long time ago he didn't want to interrupt her now feeling that if he did she would opt to suck his cock.

In the end John's patience got rewarded as Marcy shyly spoke. "Please Mmmaster John, can you please please please fuck mmme? I would really love it if you could just bend me over instead of making me suck you off. God I need your cock in mmmmy ass, please Master John just fuck me." Marcy said the desperation to get laid picking up the longer she begged, her begging laced with moans of pleasure as the plug relentlessly kept edging her.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers
12