Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you admit you were only disappointed because I wanted my cock sucked instead of fucking you sissy? Not because you dislike sucking my cock, but because you crave it up that tight butthole of yours?" John asked unable to pass up the opportunity to rub it in a little more.

"Yes Master John, please I need your cock up your butt so badly, I love sucking your cock whenever that's not possible, but nothing beat the feeling of your cock up my sissy butt." Marcy whimpered, her desperation and arousal taking over from her shame now that the cat was out of the bag anyways.

"Well in that case who am I to deny you such pleasure, I'd still prefer to just lean back though so let's make a deal. If it's my cock up your ass you want you have my permission to ride it. I do hope I won't regret this though." John said with a smirk making it sound like he was doing Marcy a favour while he had gotten exactly what he wanted.

"I promise you won't Master John, I'll make sure of that, thank you very much for allowing me to ride your cock." Marcy moaned in her state of intense arousal. Too horny to think about anything else than getting off she didn't even mind it was that bastard of a John she was begging. All she knew was that she had to do a good job so her Master would be willing to grant her this favour more often in the future. She just had to blow his mind, she thought as he butt clenched hard around her plug in anticipation.

Getting down on her knees Marcy felt like such a slut, her embarrassment only supressed by the insane arousal as she opened up John's pants and fished his rock hard cock out of his boxers giving it a quick kiss before getting back up. Leaning forward the skirt of her maids dress rose up in the air revealing her pantied bottom and stocking tops. Putting on a show for her Master Marcy slowly wiggled her bottom out of the panties revealing the base of the plug sitting neatly in the middle of her bubbly butt cheeks, busily buzzing away. Her cock cage had been changed to such a small model that it was practically invisible from her back. The only indication was the pink condom hanging off of it which was pretty full with pre cum.

Smiling broadly John quickly pulled the plug out of Marcy's bottom making the sissy gasp as her butt hole winked, slowly gaped due to how it was filled at all times. "Before you get started I think you'd better change out that sissy condom of yours. It looks pretty full already and I will be mad if you mess up my floor. I'll put a stash right here to my right. It's your duty to change them out in time. You can tie the full ones off and put them on my left." John instructed with a smirk, his cock already throbbing at the thought of his sissy riding it. He was very pleased with the effort Marcy was putting in already.

A slight groan escaped Marcy's lips, that condom changing task would be a hard one considering how much she tended to cum once she got going, but she had to do a good job of this. Taking one of the wrappers from John's side Marcy quickly took off and tied off the relatively full condom, exchanging it for a fresh one. The filled one along with the discarded wrapper she dropped to John's left. Changing out her condom ended up being very confrontational as it made her fully aware of just how tiny her cage was. She wondered if her cock had really shrunk or if it was just an illusion. Deep down she knew it had shrunk, but it had been so long since she had last seen it that she didn't really know and thus she pushed that thought away.

Ready to get started Marcy slowly stepped in between John's spread legs and lowered herself till she felt the tip of his cock press the skin between her balls and butt hole. Scooting forward a little she managed to line it up perfectly with her sensitive slightly gaping butthole, shuddering a little in anticipation as her ass clenched on the head of his cock.

Holding on to John's thighs for support Marcy slowly started lowering herself on his big meaty cock, moaning as the full length of the cock that had once seemed scary big now invaded her with ease. Not only that but it felt so very good as well. Marcy was reduced to a serie of loud moans and whimpers, breathing heavily until finally she sat down on John's lap his cock balls deep in her bottom. It felt like heaven. Unable to control the urge to get off she moved back up, her hands helping her a little to reach the tip off his cock again before slowly lowering herself once more.

While Marcy was thoroughly enjoying the way John's cock rubbed back and forth against her prostate John was having a great time as well. Marcy's pace might be terribly slow, but the way her butt gripped his shaft hungrily and rather aggressively was simply amazing. He didn't even mind when after about four bounces Marcy ended up cumming, impaling herself completely onto his cock and staying there. She might have stopped ridding for a moment, but the iron grip of her sphincter on his shaft was simply amazing.

Coming down from her first orgasm the horrid realisation of what she was doing and how she had begged for it started setting in. She couldn't believe her arousal had betrayed her like this, begging the man she was trying to get rid of to ride his cock. It completely ruined the great feeling that amazing orgasm had provided her with, but with his cock balls deep up her bottom she had no choice but to finish the job or she would be in big trouble.

Groaning out of sheer embarrassment Marcy changed out her full condom for a fresh one and started riding John's cock again. This time a lot faster trying to get him off as fast as she possibly could. Slowly but surely her intense shame faded again as lust took over when John's cock continued rubbing over her prostate so good with every bounce. Like this she cycled between lust and shame as she rode John's cock to five orgasms before he ended up cumming deep into her bottom.

"There you go Marcy, judging from the amount of condoms you filled I take it you enjoyed that? It's time to get off now though. My cocks needs a cleaning, oh and help me out of my pants completely will you? I don't like wearing pants." John taunted giving Marcy a firm slap on her bottom to get her going.

Having just came herself Marcy was right in the shameful part of her cycle making this all that much harder. She had promised herself she would do the bare minimum to prevent John from getting mad at her until she figured out how to get rid of him, but her arousal had decided otherwise. Getting off of John's cock she yelped when John quickly shoved the plug back in before his cum had time to leak out.

Kneeling back down Marcy took John's pants off completely and took his slowly softening cock into her mouth to clean it off the residue cum. Just as she pulled off and was about to get back to cleaning John took one of the condoms she filled. "Open up Marcy, you've earned this treat." He smirked tearing off the knot and emptying the contents into Marcy's wide open mouth. It was embarrassing beyond believe sitting there with John's cock right in front of her face as she swallowed the contents of condom after condom with hormone laced cum.

"Good girl, that was the last of it. Now it's time to get back to work." John said very pleased with how his plan was turning out. As Marcy embarrassedly minced away she was shocked, feeling the plug jumping right back into action. She worried deeply that her arousal would grow too strong once more. Not wanting to turn John on any further she started cleaning out of view.

12