Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 40

Story Info
John looks to make Marcy his improved wife.
5k words
4.65
19.3k
16

Part 40 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,339 Followers

Chapter 45

That first fuck set the tone for the remainder of Marcy's evening. Marcy mainly stayed out of sight until she was too horny at which point she deliberately moved in John's field of vision to tease him to an erection. She knew it was wrong, she knew she should do as little as possible for this slob, but she just couldn't help it, that plug got her so very horny and she knew her Master's cock was her only relief.

The second time John had grown erect hadn't been due to Marcy's teasing, she was very horny already, but not to the point where she was in dire need of relief. It had been John who called her towards him. He hadn't had much fun all day so he was pretty horny now that he had Marcy back with him.

Seeing John's erection Marcy felt her butt twitch, she could definitely use some relief, but it wasn't terribly bad just yet. Not bad to the point where she could bring herself to literally beg to get fucked at least. Begging to get fucked was even worse than teasing for Marcy as it required her to declare her addiction to cock out loud. At least teasing was more subtle.

Since Marcy didn't beg to get fucked John just had her suck him off. No matter what way Marcy got her Master off it always ended with a mouthful of cum, either her Master's or her own from the condoms. Tasting the two so close to one another their difference in taste was huge, John's load was thick creamy with a very powerful taste, the taste of cum that Marcy was by now pretty used to. A taste that to her shame even turned her on a little as it was similar to that intense smell of John's cock her pleasure was so closely linked to. Compared to John's load hers was small, watery and not all that intense in taste.

Not begging to be fucked had been a mistake though. The smell of John's cock together with the teasing pleasure the plug provided had worked up Marcy's arousal big time to the point where her arousal became unbearable a mere ten minutes after sucking John off. Having had two orgasms already John didn't get erect as fast as before. Not even teasing him seemed to help his erection as fast as she wanted. It came to a mortifying point where Marcy couldn't take it anymore she had to get off.

It was an absolute last resort but the need to get off was so bad that Marcy couldn't help but beg to help his erection along a little. "Please Master John may I help your cock to get hard a little, I need to be fucked so badly. Please Master, I beg you." Marcy begged, her hunger to get off overwhelming.

John was all too happy to oblige, satisfied that his plan was working way better than anticipated. Then again maybe that was too be expected. Marcy's live had been so sexually charged since he took control that her body craved it. She had blossomed in a really sissy slut. He was positive that his plan to get her to actively look for cocks to fuck her, especially his would succeed as well with such strong foundations.

He ended up having two more erections that night before calling it a day. Marcy begged him to fuck her with both of those erections, the time between them having grown to the point where Marcy was in dire need of relief. She was still a bit reluctant to beg to be fucked when the first of those two erections arrived, but with the added time when the last erection came in she had no reservations begging to be fucked.

Since it was already late John took his trophy sissy up to the bedroom where she rode his cock for more than thirty minutes and multiple orgasms which were all fed back to her once John came in her ass and plugged it back up. It didn't take her long to fall asleep now clad in only her lingerie despite the shame of having begged to be fucked yet again, and having to share the bed with this old slob. Marcy was simply too exhausted from all the fucking to stay awake. So was John, he had programmed the plug to start vibrating a little before he usually woke up. He wanted Marcy to wake up yearning to be fucked by his morning erection.

Just like John had planned Marcy woke up early the following morning, woken by the intense vibartions coming from the plug. She groaned as she tried to zone out the pleasurable sensation, or the fact that John was snoring next to her, his hand possessively laid over her while his hard cock pressed against her bottom. The last thing she wanted was to wake John up, she wanted him to sleep as long as possible so this day would be as short as it could get.

As her arousal grew however, so did her struggle to stay still. Soft moans escaped Marcy's lips as she started to squirm lightly, trying to get rid of the pleasurable vibes the plug gave out without success. With her arousal growing all kinds of dirty thoughts entered her mind, all of them revolving around getting fucked. The cock pressing into her butt cheeks didn't help those thoughts one bit. She tried thinking that it was Lisa's strapon, or even Linda's as getting fucked by them was so much more enjoyable than getting fucked by John. Being on the receiving end still made him feel embarrassed and as much as he hated to admit it, a real cock felt better than even the best fake cock. Still Marcy was more attracted to women than to men no matter how good a cock up his ass felt. The slightly better feeling of a cock didn't make up for that huge increase in shame.

Nevertheless with Marcy's arousal that kept on growing John's cock pressing against her ass was soon starting to get too good to resist as she humped back against it slightly making John moan. For a brief moment she entertained the thought of slipping her plug out and sliding on John's cock to ride herself to an orgasm without the shame of having to beg for it or swallow the content's of her own used condoms.

That thought was quickly thrown out of the window however as all her squirming humping and moaning ended up waking John up. "Mmm, that feels amazing baby, keep that up and I might just end up cumming all over that juicy butt of yours." John moaned as he pinched one of Marcy's very sensitive swollen nipples, making her shriek and shocking her to a halt as she felt caught.

"Oh come on, don't stop now baby, I was just getting started. Do you want to suck it instead or what?" John asked with a smirk still half sleep groggy as she started humping against Marcy's supple buttocks, moaning louder and louder. It really sounded like he was getting close which made Marcy panic.

"No please Master, I want to ride it, can I pleas ride your cock? I beg you I need to ride your cock so badly please." Marcy begged afraid that she was going to be left behind terribly horny and frustrated if John came from humping her ass. She was ashamed for even thinking that, but god she needed some relief.

"Well alright then sissy, because you asked so nicely." John said with a huge smirk as he just threw the covers off them and rolled on his back, his big cock standing right at attention, pulsing as it was ready to burst. Fearing she would be too late Marcy hurried to take her plug out of her bottom, before position her butt right over John's cock, sinking down on its girthy length with a gasp as a knee on each side of his hips offered support.

As she started to bounce up and down John's cock her panic only grew when only a few strokes in her Master grunted and she could feel his cock throb inside her, spewing it's load. It only made Marcy ride him faster, needing to get off before he would start to go limp. John's shots of sperm were just starting to get less powerful when with a few more bounces Marcy ended up cumming herself, her anal muscles milking every last drop of cum out of John's cock as she collapsed on the bed between his legs in bliss.

Bliss that didn't last all that long as the shame over what had happened again set in big time. John just pulled his cock softening cock out of her hole with a satisfied grunt and easily pushed the plug back in her hole. "Such a horny cock slut. In any case, let's get cleaned up." John said giving Marcy's butt a hard slap before getting up.

Marcy was just glad that John hadn't pissed up her ass again, although she really didn't look forward to getting cleaned up for him either. Helping John get clean up gave him a double feeling. It was both horrible and important as John certainly wasn't all too careful cleaning himself up. Doing a good job while embarrassingly intimate would make her job for the day that much easier.

The hardest part by far was holding John's cock for him while he pissed only to then have to lick it clean, it felt so mortifying especially with it being the only cock she had held for this purpose in a long time, her cage forcing her to always sit down, it was just too small to even attempt to aim. Still holding John's cock was so much better than having him pee up her butt. After John was Done it was Marcy's turn to relief her bladder as well as the enema she had been told to give herself when they had first entered the bathroom. It came as a huge relief to wash all that cum out of her very well stretched bottom.

After her toiletry needs were taken care of she joined John in the shower where she first washed him all over with his all in one soap. Washing his cock and ass were the most mortifying parts yet also the most important parts since they generated the strong scent when Marcy sucked his cock. She simply couldn't afford to do minimal work there, spending by far the longest time cleaning his cock.

Her efforts as needed as they were had the downside of making John grown hard, an erection she just took care of with her mouth since she wasn't horny in the slightest. She had only just came riding John's cock and the plug hadn't started vibrating again since she hadn't had it in during most of the time until now anyways. Swallowing a mouth full of cum Marcy finished cleaning John up.

With John cleaned up it was Marcy's turn, John had especially bought a range of sweet smelling soaps and shampoos for her as he instructed her to put on a show. It felt very awkward for Marcy, washing herself sensually with John's hungry eyes focused on her. John simply couldn't look away, her constant mincing and otherwise delicate deportment really shone through. She looked a lot sexier and so much more feminine acting sexy now compared to when all of this had started.

Not only Marcy's moves had changed a big deal, so had her looks, despite her chastity cage she looked gorgeous even naked. The chastity wasn't even that big a deal anymore with how positively tiny it was. She had no hips, although her slightly smaller waist thanks to all the corsets and tight girdles made it look like she had hips, especially with how her buttocks were nice and full. Thanks to the hormones she was even starting to grow breasts, noting to speak of yet, but her nipples had definitely become bigger and there was a light swelling there already.

Linda's hormone treatment couldn't accomplish a lot more, it wouldn't grow her breasts till past an A cup, but John had bigger plans for Marcy once he assumed full control of her. For now it would do though, the sheer sensitivity of those thick nipples was certainly fun to play with, a less noticeable, but other nice effect was how Marcy's skin had grown way softer next to being perfectly smooth apart from the cute heart-shaped pubic bush. Not even her face could convince people she had been a guy. Her face had always been a little rounded, and now thanks to her arched thin brows, earrings and bangs no one would suspect a thing even makeup less.

John doubted Marcy realised how much she had been changed already. If she still harboured ideas of ever going back to the way things were before, not that he planned to let her go, she would have a very hard time doing so, both in behaviour and in look. He wondered just how small Marcy's cock had grown and whether or not it could still get hard. He knew it was positively tiny for even fitting in that cage, but the switch of cages had always gone so fast that there hadn't really been time to observe it closely.

With Marcy eventually being done washing up as well, smelling strongly of flowers John had her exchange the batteries in her plug and took her back to the bedroom where he opened a closet filled with women's clothes. They were all his ex-wife's old clothes she had left behind in the divorce, heavily outdated and way too small for his ex to fit into anyways. They had been unnecessary ballast when she had moved out and John hadn't bothered throwing them out yet either, a decision that now came in handy.

Back when they were young his ex-wife had been very slender just like Marcy now, she had fattened up through the years, but the outfits John wanted to see Marcy in would just be perfect. The flashy colourful eighties style would be very fitting for a sissy like Marcy and it would remind john of his youth. The many tight disco pants and tights might not be ideal for Marcy seeing how often she rode his cock yesterday. Luckily there were also skirts and dresses.

The outfit John ended up selecting for Marcy made the sissy blush, it was more appropriate for a rave than anything else in her mind. It consisted of a neon pink mini skirt with a tacky zebra print that clung to Marcy like a second skin. The top was nothing more than some strands of bright green, a long sleeved t-shirt made out of a fishnet fabric that hid nothing at all. It was obviously meant to be worn over something, but John didn't even give her a bra, or panties for that matter. A pair of sheer green hold up stockings accompanied by a pair of neon pink leg warmers and the white heels from her maid's outfit.

It was an embarrassing outfit for sure, and it felt totally weird wearing someone else's stuff like that without their knowledge, but Marcy wasn't in a situation where she could deny clothing as she was sure John wouldn't mind having her prance around naked all day. Completing the outfit Marcy was told to do her makeup using the bright green eyeshadow and neon pink lipstick making her look even trashier. She could only think of three types of people who would ever wear something like this, hookers, rave sluts and Halloween sluts neither of which Marcy wanted to be. Then again they would all have the decency to put something on under that scandalous fishnet top she was wearing.

During the application of her makeup John had activated the plug making her jump slightly which in turn ruined her look requiring her to start over. After her second attempt she looked just like John wanted her to look, sexy, trashy and a lot like the ladies at the club when he was Marcy's age. The only thing that didn't really fit was Marcy's innocent looking hairdo, but that didn't matter much to him. It still looked good and served as an excellent handle to fuck the sissy which was all he really cared about.

In all essence Marcy had turned into a new and improved version of his wife when he first met her, sexier, way more eager to please him, about the same age as she had been back then, completely subservient to him and more importantly his cock which she was really growing addicted to by now thanks to his new training.

Marcy wasn't all that excited about her look, but then again she hadn't been for a long time now. It was just another thing she put up with and a thing she would soon take advantage off much to her shame. She was starting to get really horny again and she didn't know how long she would be able to keep herself from begging to be fucked, using this outfit to turn John on enough to grow an erection.

She didn't realise it yet, but she was starting to think about how nice a good fuck would feel the moment she got turned on instead of when she started growing desperate. It still took till she was desperate really beg for it, but even on that front she was starting to have less and less reservations. A trend that continued throughout the day as she served John's every whim, from his meals and snacks to his cock.

Her whole day was spend cooking, cleaning and riding John's cock. Due to the frequent fucks she needed she didn't get all that much cleaning done though. She was only really able to clean during the moments after her orgasm where she wanted to move as far away from John as she possibly could. Periods that were growing shorter and shorter as she gave in to her urges sooner, moving into John's field of view to tease him to an erection.

The entire day was balanced between Marcy's shame and her arousal with the arousal slowly but surely winning terrain. Growing as aroused as she often found herself today was uncomfortable and a good fuck proved to be the only real cure being getting fucked by John. She could take out her plug and get herself off, but that would surely lead to punishment and that was the last thing she wanted.

While Marcy got incredibly turned on just as fast each time, it was taking John longer and longer to get erect to the point where Marcy eventually started begging him to let her help him grow hard the hands-on method instead of just teasing like the day before when she had opted to suck John's cock instead of riding it and ended up regretting it.

His sissy was really growing insatiable John thought to himself, maybe he would regret taking things this far, he had always had a high libido, but he couldn't keep up with her demands. Had he created a monster? Perhaps, but he didn't mind. If anything it was a good thing that Marcy was hornier than he was, it ensured she would always be eager to give him as much pleasure as he could ever want. The fact that she would be too horny in between wasn't his problem.

"My my sissy, at this rate I might have to hire a cleaner and invite a friend over. You're an insatiable one aren't you? You barely got anything done apart from playing with my cock." John taunted as he fucked Marcy to her first orgasm after sharing an early diner with her. The high of her orgasm subsiding the shame about how true that statement was really set in, but with John fucking he she couldn't really do much at all as she was soon growing towards a next orgasm.

Spending most of her day terribly aroused or getting fucked Marcy hadn't had a lot of time to think on her plan to escape John's clutches, having gone no further than to at least get one piece of blackmail out of the way by coming out to her parents tomorrow. By the time she was allowed to head home, awfully close to his parents coming home. She was still wearing the scandalous outfit John had made her put on this morning, covered up slightly by the frilly maid's dress she carried home to be washed. She could feel the numerous loads of John's cum slush around in her plugged bottom as she made her walk of shame praying that no one saw her.

In the end her parents made it home about twenty minutes after she had locked herself back in the safety of her room. She prayed that they wouldn't decide to come up to see her as she could really use some support when she broke the news that she wanted to be a girl to them instead of needing to be left to scramble for an answer if she were to be caught.

Luckily her prayers were answered. The fact that her parents were convinced that she had just stayed two nights at Lisa's place eased their worries about their son isolating himself too much. Maybe he was just going through a phase, a late puberty surge where he wanted to be his own man and be left alone by his parents after all.

Exhausted after a long day of fucking and cleaning Marcy just decided to call it an early night. She spent some time getting thoroughly cleaned up, cleaning both her maid's dress and the outfit John had given her before putting on a fresh set of lingerie to go to sleep. The plug luckily hadn't been activated again, yet over time she did end up growing slightly aroused, a feeling that only grew stronger under the slippery soft sheets of her bed, feeling so very great on her smooth body and nylon covered legs.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,339 Followers
12