Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As exhausting as her day had been her night ended up being rather restless, dreams of cock and getting fucked grew her arousal overnight. Her butt was involuntarily clenching around the plug as she moaned during her dreams.

Chapter 46

Marcy was embarrassed but mostly very horny when she woke up late the next morning as she recalled her dreams. She had dreamt about Linda, Lisa, Chelsea and even Stephanie fucking her. In her dream they all had a cock of flesh and blood though, John's cock more specifically, its size, musky smell and familiarity being a huge turn on for Marcy. One of the first things she thought about that morning was how she could use a good fuck from that cock.

Despite her need to get fucked she was happy that she wasn't over at John's place or that her old neighbour didn't bother her for that matter. It was a mystery to her as to why that was, as she wasn't aware about the rules that had been made between John, Linda and Lisa. She still believed Lisa had just discovered her and was trying to be as accommodating to her as she could. The occasional mean streaks Lisa had were blamed on Linda's lessons of how she should treat a sissy.

That no one was giving her any direct instructions didn't mean that she broke her protocols which had been set in place though, she still had an enema, a shower, swallowed the contents of her sissy condom all while mincing around the way Stephanie had taught her. She was aware that she was being watched, but by now all these things had become pretty much a habit. As she brushed out her hair dressed in nothing but a silk pink bathrobe, she was completely unaware about the power struggle with her as the prize that was going on behind the screens.

John was actively looking for a way to permanently bind Marcy to him, to become his living house sissy and cock sleeve. He was pretty sure that the threat to take Linda down with him was enough to get rid of the CC's store owner. Lisa was a tougher nut to crack however he didn't have anything on her and he doubted the girl would let go of her toy, just like he wouldn't let go of Marcy either.

Linda on the other hand was scheming to get rid of John so Lisa and she could assume full control over Marcy. The sissy at this point was feminised to her satisfaction so apart from keeping it that way she had had her fun. John had done his part in allowing her to work her magic. Apart from that he had no use to Linda, in fact he was the exact type of man she hated and wanted to rid the world from.

Marcy despite all her sins of the past was now reformed in Linda's eyes, she still needed a strong hand to guide her, but that was way better found with Lisa than with John. She did care for her sissy projects to a certain degree. They all deserved a someone they could be happy with, someone Linda deemed deserving of their unquestionable loyalty, submission and service and John didn't even come close. He was a nuisance that needed dealing with.

This was a power struggle that was beyond Lisa even as the girl would just be a wrecking ball if she caught wind of what was happening. She would probably do more damage than good if she were to deal with John, the consequences for both Marcy and Linda could be devastating, this required a more delicate touch.

Despite all her efforts to come up with a way too free herself from John Marcy hadn't made much head way, having only grown more dependant on him if anything. While she was scheming as well, the decision of her faith was out of her hands. There were just too many variables she had to account for, like neither Lisa or her parents ever finding out about what had happened between her and John. Her coming out as trans would already be a big enough pill for them to swallow, she was already terrified enough of that prospect, hoping that they would be able to accept her as a girl.

With her hair all brushed out, squirming a little in her chair as her arousal only grew, Marcy started applying a natural makeup look. At least one as natural as she could manage. She wasn't all that creative with her makeup so she could only really reproduce the look she had been taught which was very bold by any standard the only natural thing to it were the more earthy colours making it less flashy.

All her wiggling and squirming out of sheer arousal had only made her more aroused as it made the plug inside her wiggle as well, gently rubbing against her prostate as it did. God she really needed to get off, but she couldn't take out her plug to get there, for a brief moment she considered giving John a call to ask for a fuck. He was close by and probably more than eager to give her exactly that.

She was instantly horrified at the idea how could she even consider giving John a genuine booty call? Was she really that much of a slut? God no she would never ever ask to get fucked by that bastard unless of course she was stuck with him that was, as horrid as John was his cock was great. Maybe she could go to Chelsea's store and fuck someone at the glory hole? She was allowed to take her plug out to get fucked after all and nothing beat the feeling of a really warm throbbing, juicy cock.

Shaking her head Marcy tried to push those thoughts away. She couldn't believe that all she was able to think off when this horny was cock and how good it would feel up her ass. It made her wonder if she was even bi at this point. She loved the way Lisa looked and was still very attracted to her, but Lisa didn't have a cock, at least not a real one although that fake cock of hers was pretty good as well. Lisa certainly had moves when using it as well.

That was the solution to her problem, she couldn't go to Chelsea as it was way too far and she didn't want to give in to her desire for a real cock. Lisa and her strap on would have to do. She certainly liked the thought of having sex with her girlfriend way more than her old neighbour of a stranger at the glory hole even if her cock was made of plastic. Through this whole thought process the thought of getting her own cock unlocked to jerk off or even fuck didn't occur to her. The only way Marcy saw herself being on top was riding a cock instead of doing the fucking herself.

"Hey Mistress Lisa, would you please come over? I've missed you so much. We can maybe discus how we'll arrange the whole coming out to my parents tonight? Oh and if you come over, please bring your strapon, I can't wait to see you ;) XXX Marcy." She ended up sending to Lisa, hoping that she would be over soon so she could get that fuck she was craving so badly. She was a little surprised that Lisa hadn't come over just yet, last Friday she had been here really early. In the mean time Marcy put on a fresh set of lingerie under her bathrobe, she wanted to be all ready for the taking if Lisa showed up.

12