Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was fully erect Marcy pulled off of his cock for the first time after getting down on her knees. "Master, could you please fuck me? My bottom is aching for your magnificent cock, please it would mean the world to me." Marcy gushed, biting her lip as she felt her bottom clench around her butt plug in response to the prospect of getting fucked.

John grinned widely, this was just perfect, not only was Marcy perfectly obedient he had also gotten her to the point of begging for his cock whenever she was horny which turned out to be a lot of the time. Not only that, but considering how long it had taken Marcy to get him hard he already knew Lisa would have one hell of a time making him cum. With only an hour and a half left to her second arrival of the day John was more than eager to get this nut out so she would have an even harder time. He couldn't help but wonder whether or not he would succeed at holding out long enough to make Lisa suck his cock for more than an hour. If he could manage that every day then surely Lisa would end up breaking even sooner than he originally planned.

"Alright sissy, because you asked so nicely, but let's take this outside shall we? I bet we could both use a breath of fresh air." John smirked as he got up pulling Marcy up with him by her upper arm. Marcy had gotten used to a lot by now, but the prospect of getting fucked outside where the potential to get caught was that much bigger was simply terrifying to her. Scared to get exposed like that she dug in her heels, but John was too strong, he was easily able to drag her to his back door and out in the garden where he bent Marcy over the table on his terrace.

"Look my pretty sissy bitch, you can see your house from here. Isn't that your room up there? I bet if we were loud enough when your parents are home they would definitely come have a look don't you think? I wonder how they would react if they saw you getting railed hard dressed like the sissy slut you are. Do you think you would get to go home again? In any case, lets see if I can rail you hard enough to get any complaints from neighbours who might be home." John whispered in Marcy's ear further fuelling her dread of taking this outside as he quickly pulled out her plug and plunged the full length of his cock in her cum lubed hole.

Marcy had to fight hard not yelp out in surprise under the sudden intrusion, but the last thing she wanted was any complaints from Neighbours like John had hinted at. What if someone would recognise her and talk to her parents? No she couldn't let that happen she had to fight making too much noise and pray that John would never do this if her parents were home. He was right they would probably look and seeing how her dad already had trouble fully accepting her in just casual clothes pants even, there was no way he would ever accept seeing her railed hard by the neighbour dressed in frilly lingerie with ravaged makeup. Her dad tried to be accepting now, but that would break him for sure. Hell even her mother who was more supportive wouldn't accept this.

She might never be able to fully return to her life as it had once been, not after coming out to her parents. Severing ties with them this severely however would make John's clutches inescapable. Going home wouldn't be an option and if she had to rely on him for food and shelter then she would never be able to break free from the bastard. These horrible prospects filled her head as John fucked her with more vigour than ever before.

The sheer dread and worries of being seen made it way harder for Marcy to let the pleasure consume her, although by now her prostate was so conditioned to stimulation That John still managed to fuck her over the edge multiple times while she struggled to be as silent as possible. Less orgasms still meant a lot for Marcy with how easily she got off on anal stimulation at this point.

"Mmm, I almost forgot how good it felt to fuck in the open air, that fresh breeze, the slight sense of danger knowing you can be caught at any time. It's simply exhilarating don't you agree Marcy? We're definitely going to do this way more often as I can't get enough of it, just like I can hardly get enough of that sweet ass of yours." John taunted giving Marcy's bubble butt a firm slap making her yelp involuntarily.

Instantly a strong dreadful feeling washed over her hoping no one had heard that, or any of this. While up in John's room she hardly cared or even noticed the noise sex made, now she noticed every sound while fearing every sound was too loud and noticeable, from the slap she had just gotten to the clapping sound of John's hips slamming into her butt cheeks to even the sloppy squishing his cock made while pitoning in and out of cum filled ass. It was down right terrifying to the point where she was so relieved once John finally came inside of her before anyone had shouted for them to take this inside or be quieter. She could only hope that no one had noticed, cause stuck belly down and looking at her own house she couldn't particularly see much of what was going on around her. The fact that she had changed so much that not a single neighbour would recognise her simply did not register.

When John finally pulled out of her ass and plugged her back up Marcy didn't waste a second. Instead she took the initiative and quickly got down on her knees to suck John's cock clean before opening her mouth to receive her own loads. The sooner she got this over with the sooner she got to go inside she reasoned. Luckily John didn't decide to slow that process down. He just quickly dumped the contents of all condoms down into Marcy's mouth and led the way inside with Marcy swiftly following as relief washed over her.

"Now remember Marcy, we'll definitely be doing that again. If you are a good sissy we'll do it during business hours when most of the neighbours including your parents are off to work. If you are bad though we might just do it in the evenings when a lot of people are outside enjoying their summer before the sun inevitably sets. So they all get to enjoy something else than the birds chirping." John smirked, once again giving Marcy a good reason to stay loyal and obedient to him. It wasn't all that necessary anymore, but it was better to overdo it than underdo it and judging from the look on her face it worked.

"In any case, I have something else to take care off again, so back upstairs you go." John grinned as he led his mortified sissy back into his bedroom and tied her up just like before, her bounds still at the ready as he put on the television once more. The video's of Marcy's slow down fall into his complete and utter slut picked up right where they had left off and just like that John was gone again.

This time Marcy felt relieved instead of slightly jealous. Having just gotten the release she needed she couldn't care less about anyone else getting John off. After getting fucked outside she was just happy to be left alone for a while. At least because she didn't know it was Lisa who would come to suck John off.

12