Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The set up he had chosen for today was another marvellous one, even if he did say so himself. They had moved to the back of the garden to the big shed with a covered patio at the front, a shed that served as a fully equipped dungeon with all the filming gear he needed, having an option to film both in and outdoor scenes. It was a dream come true, his very own perverted play space, all funded by the money his toys brought in.

Marcy had quickly been tied down on her back on the very loose hanging sex swing. With some rope quickly woven into her ponytail her head got pulled back and fixated steeply angling downwards off the edge of the swing. Without any hesitation or resistance from Marcy's side John forced a big ring gag into her mouth keeping it wide open and providing the perfect warm wet hole at the perfect height to slide his cock into.

Lisa on the other hand got hooked up with a strapon harness, the dildo replica of his cock which got attached to the front of her chastity belt with sturdy looking leather straps. He had made sure to toss her old special strapon away. As far as he was concerned the strapon only existed to look good on camera and to be used in whatever way he deemed good. It had long ceased to be a tool of pleasure for Lisa. He just loved her mournful whimpers when she realised there wasn't going to be any pleasure for her into this twisted game of his.

"Alright bitch, time to get in position, move in behind my sissy and press just the tip into her ass. No looking though, you wouldn't want to spoil the surprise after all." John grinned as he fumbled with a few things behind Lisa's back, afraid to make matters worse Lisa just complied and looked down on Marcy who was just hanging there in the swing at the end of her dildo, she couldn't even see Marcy's face with how it was angled backwards.

Eventually after some moving and fumbling John moved back out front holding a big red button and guided his cock into Marcy's mouth. Holding the button up ceremoniously for a nervous Lisa to see while Marcy wasn't aware of anything but the tip of a cock filling her at both ends. With a big grin he pressed down on the button and nearly instantly a hard painful blow landed across Lisa's ass with a loud whack as the girl screamed and drove her hips forward inserting the dildo all the way into Marcy's bottom. Which in turn sent the swing forward driving her mouth deeper onto John's cock until his balls slapped her on the nose.

"Pull back out bitch and get back in position." John grinned, the camera's rolling as he just held up the button while Lisa reluctantly and fearfully moved back only to get smacked on the ass again repeating the same process. John moaned loudly feeling Marcy's mouth deepthroat his cock again before sliding back to just keeping the tip in her mouth as Lisa moved back in place. He really loved seeing his perverted set up in action, the way it made him and Marcy moan while Lisa yelped whenever he activated the mechanical arm with paddle he had set up behind her. All he needed to do was stand there and press a button to get deepthroated and see the whole action played out.

While it was hot beyond believe to see, John's set up didn't provide him with a lot of pleasure. With the ring gag Marcy wasn't able to work his cock quite the way she had become so good at and the deepthroats were rather slow with how he had to wait for Lisa to return back in position. He didn't mind one bit though, if anything it just meant he could keep this going way longer.

It ended up taking nearly two hours for him to cum like this, two magnificent hours he was certain all of their fans would like. He had lost count of how many times Marcy had came at this point, but she sure had the most orgasms of everyone as she swallowed his load. Lisa on the other hand was a whimpering mess, her ass was probably on fire by this point and as he put down the button he could hear a deep sigh of pure relieve from her. It was magnificent, definitely something he wanted to try variations on, like a fucking machine fucking Marcy to create a faster and steadier pace. It would feel better, but he was sure it couldn't beat getting to spank Lisa's ass raw for his pleasure.

"I need to take a piss." John simply exclaimed as he pulled his cock out of Marcy's open mouth. He was unable to keep himself from laughing when Lisa hurried over to him with an eagerness he had never seen before. He was sure it wasn't for his piss, but just to get that paddle away from her ass, either way he didn't care as he just used Lisa's mouth as his personal urinal once more.

Done peeing John stopped the recording and started freeing Marcy as he packed the whole setting away and headed back to the house with his two pets. Dinner passed pretty much like breakfast and lunch had as he retreated to the couch after it to watch some television while both toys licked sucked and played with his cock until he decided it was time to head to bed.

Today had been another great day John thought as he ended his day just the way it had started. With both toys tied together between his legs under the sheets, sucking his cock and tonguing his ass to completion, before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO IMAGINE JOHN WINNING STOP READING HERE! FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? PLEASE CONTINUE!

Only that sleep never came as he was woken up roughly by the tip of a rubber boot prodding his ribs hard. "Wake up your filthy pig, it's time to get the day started!" Came the voice of his none too friendly ex wife from high above him.

He groaned loudly as he slowly but surely grew aware of his surroundings like he had every morning for god knew how long. This was his life now, and his wife kicking him awake every morning was the only thing he had to go off to guess how many days had passed. He had long since lost count. The last thing he had remembered was Lisa sucking his cock while Marcy was upstairs all tied up and waiting for him. He remembered a needle and then nothing until he woke up here for the very first time. Laying in the middle of a pile of hay covering the concrete floor of well maintained pigsty.

His body had been permanently denuded of all hair even on his head which was now covered in a hot pink latex hood with two pigs ears on top. The hood only had four holes, one for his mouth which was forced wide open by a ring gag integrated into the hood itself. Two holes for his eyes and a last hole for his nose which was pulled up, back and side ways with hooks to create a pig like snout, with a big thick golden ring pierced through his septum.

The rest of his body was equally covered in hot pink latex, heavy padding sitting at his knees and elbows as they were what he had to walk on with his upper and lower arms and legs being tied together. His hands and feet were covered in hooflike mittens. Just like the hood the bodysuit had four holes in it, two for his slight man boobs to hang through, his nipples now sporting gold rings just like his nose, one of his belly so it could hang freely as well, and a big one on his entire bottom and crotch region allowing for his ass to be uncovered and his now caged cock to hang through.

It was a measure for nothing really, there was no way he could touch his cock anyway, but Donna had liked Linda's idea of locking it up anyway. If anything it further symbolised he now was her property, and no longer a man. His ass on the other hand was filled with a big pink rubber plug that sported a curly pig tail at the end. It had hurt like a bitch at first, but now his ass had stretched to accommodate it.

Dreams were his only escape from his shitty reality. Dreams of the life he could have had, the live he had already had a taste of with Marcy, dreams in which he severely punished Lisa for having done this to him, but in the end they were just dreams and that all because of that bitch of a Lisa. If he were to be honest with himself he would know that it was his own hubris which had screwed him over. If he had outed Marcy to her parents and Lisa's role to Marcy he would have had his sissy wife, but he had been greedy and had wanted it all. Blaming Lisa was way easier than having to accept that this was his own fault though.

"Alright piggy let's give you your bath first shall we?" Donna grinned as she knelt down before her ex just to clip a lead to his nose ring which she then gave a tug hard enough to make him squeal as she led him over to a corner free of hay above a drain where she tied the leash to the wall. She had never thought she would have loved spending an hour a day with John ever again, but now she loved paying him back for all he had done to her and others.

His bath was just a quick hosing down with cold water followed by the removal of his plug only to get his ass filled with another plug, this one had two hoses attached to it hoses leading into a machine that soon buzzed to life. Groaning and grunting John had to deal with his ass being pumped full of water to the point where his belly swelled. It was wildly uncomfortable, just like it had been for Marcy when she first got started. Only his enema dealt with way larger quantities making it impossible for him to get used to it.

By the time the machine stopped buzzing John was panting loudly as he was kept full for a couple of minutes before the machine buzzed alive again and sucked the enema out, disposing of the water cleanly and efficiently. With his bathing and cleansing over John was plugged back up and led to another corner of the room. It had a sort of boxlike machine placed in it. A wide metal back wall and a wide metal front wall with an empty space in between.

John was reluctant to go into the machine, but he couldn't resist the tug of his leash as soon his nose ring was clipped to the front wall. Two chains went up from the bottom to latch onto his nipple rings and with that he was well enough secured, the chains barely having any leeway. His plug soon got removed once again as the tip of the dildo that one belonged to Marcy, a replica of his very own cock appeared from the back wall, pressing forward until the tip entered his bottom. Donna had loved it, there was something so poetic about John getting fucked by himself each and every day. Lisa and Marcy had both signed their name on the dildo as well so in a sense they were fucking John over as well. From the front a copy of the back dildo pushed until it had its tip just between John's lips.

Last but not least a clear cylinder with two tubes leading out of it got attached to tip of his chastity cage. One tube went into the machine while another went into a clear jar. Having everything hooked up and ready Donna pressed a few buttons and the machine buzzed to life. The dildo's both started pumping, fucking John's ass and mouth while a screen rose from the front wall right before John's eyes. It played those tapes he had made with Marcy back when he was in control, a firm reminder of the power he had lost as now it was he who got fucked instead of doing the fucking.

Much to his embarrassment he could feel how the dildo pumping into his ass was quickly working him to his first orgasm of the day. It was shameful to cum just like his sissy had, by having his prostate rubbed by a big cock. Yet at the same time it was very welcome. His balls ware painfully full, a result of the bland slop the dildo in his mouth occasionally pumped into him as if it was cumming. It was his only form of nutrition. A special blend of food, vitamins and hormones to drive his cum production through the roof.

Something that became very evident when he soon filled the cylinder attached to his cock cage with an unnaturally big amount of cum, at least five times the volume of a normal load. The eye on the cylinder scanned the contents and coloured green as the full load got drained into the tube leading to the jar. Whenever the cylinder got filled the eye scanned the contents to see whether it was dealing with cum or pee, pee got drained into the machine which connected to the waste circuit like the enema machine did keeping the cum in the jar uncontaminated.

Seeing the bottom of the jar fill after watching the show for just a moment, Donna smirked and walked off, leaving John in the machine's control. Other than cleaning the bastard, hooking him to this machine each morning, and freeing him from it every evening after dinner she didn't have to pay her ex any attention at all.

The sale of the house and the contents of his bank accounts made sure that Donna could live a life of leisure at her inherited farm. That and Linda paid good money for each cup of cum she could deliver using it in various sissy protein shots and cosmetics to add flavour. While John didn't know it his cum made it into the stomachs of a lot of sissy's through various products the CC boutique offered. Then again even if he knew it would in no way ease his situation his cock would never be touched again as he spent his days getting spit roasted and milked by the machine.

Most of the cum yield from a day was released in the first ten shots, yet Donna always kept him hooked onto the machine for eight to twelve hours a day. On good days John produced nearly two cups of cum each day, on bad ones about a cup and a half. Either way it was a rather profitable side business especially knowing she was getting her payback on her ex during the entire process.

12