Neighbourhood Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took in a deep couple of breaths before she rolled herself over so she was now lying on my front. Her hands came up, stroked my face and then we kissed again, the strength of the kiss getting weaker and weaker with each passing smack of our lips. Alison moved her lips down to the side of my face first, her pretty lipstick was smeared now and she didn't seem to care if it ruined the side of my neck as she kissed me. Working her lips up and down my skin, she moved her lips up to my ear and she gently took it between her teeth, tugging on it before she moved her face to look directly at mine and we made eye contact. My hands ran up and down her sides before gently settling on her ass and giving the cheeks a firm squeeze. Alison giggled gently and placed her lips back on mine before she sat back up on my lap and wiped some sweat away before she let her head fall back and she sucked in some deep lungs full of air and sighed again.

"I should probably get going. I have a casting call in..." Alison started, leaning forward and letting her breasts hang in front of my face, an ample target for me to lather in kisses. She reached over grabbed my wrist watch as I wrapped my lips around her nipple, sucking on it gently. She let out a low moan and her eyes fluttered as she had to forcefully push my mouth away from her chest. "An hour. With California traffic I don't like my chances." She sighed, letting her head fall back and suck in another deep breath. She regretfully put her hands on my chest and slowly pushed herself backwards and climbed up off of my body and stumbled out of my bedroom towards where she had presumably disrobed.

Turning her head to look back at me, she bit down on her bottom lip before pausing.

"I'd stay but..."

"I know. You've got stuff to do." She nodded her head and smiled at that clarification from me. "I'd come and say goodbye but I think that would be more trouble right now."

"Oh no, you definitely don't need to do that." She said, waving her hand. "I'll go get dressed and then we can say our goodbyes I guess." She said with a simple shrug. Making her way back to the bathroom, I took the time to sit back and reflect on what had just happened. I could feel the slickness of Alison's and my own juices on my lap and I could smell the scent of sex in the air as well. Closing my eyes and just reflecting on what had just happened, I was quickly disturbed, though it was a pleasant one, in Alison clearing her throat. I opened my eyes and looked over at her, she had her summer dress back on, her heels were back on and she had touched up her make up as best as she could do. Smiling over at me, she also had in her hand a black sharpie pen.

"So, I always have to sign casts whenever I see one and figured it would be only fair that I sign yours too!" She said, walking into my bedroom, she took a seat on the side of my bed and quickly started to write out what I could only assume was an autograph or a personalised note for me. She scribbled for nearly thirty seconds before she lifted the pen up and nodded her head. "There. Won't be able to read it until the cast comes off but that's fine by me too." She smiled, looking down at the cast and then up and me. Lifting her lips up, she kissed me again before running her hands over my chest.

"Okay, I really need to go. I'll see you around though Josh." She said with a wink.

And with that, she was gone.

Weeks passed and I never heard or saw Alison again, I mean, I saw her on TV and stuff but she never came around my apartment again. When I had my cast cut off, I was enjoying being able to walk around outside. I actually thought to check what Alison had written for me. Looking over the cast, my eyes went wide at the sight of what she had left me...

Two blocks of three numbers and a final block of four numbers.

Was this her phone number? My hand trembled as I keyed in the numbers one by one...