Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 03: Tegan

Story Info
Part 3 - We focus on Tegan, the young librarian...
4.2k words
4.36
3.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

A day had gone by since my amazing experiences with Esther and her daughter Rachel. It was early morning but the sun was shining brightly for so early in the morning.

I could still smell Esther and Rachel's pussy juices lingering in the air of my master bedroom. My cock started to harden as my thoughts drifted towards the other night's experiences. I reached down to my underwear and pulled out my stiffening cock and began to stroke myself imagining Esther riding me and doing all sorts of amazing things with her body.

I alternated between quick and slow movements just as Esther would have done on me for about 20 minutes just as I was about to climax, a text message came up on my phone. I stopped stroking myself and grabbed my cock hard with one hand to stop myself from cumming and reached over with my pre-cum covered hands to the bedside table and retrieve my phone to read it. It was from Tegan, the girl who I had met when I went running the first day I moved into the area. She had wanted me to be her personal trainer.

"Hey Dan! I thought about your offer and thought if you're free today, we could start training? Tegan xx" said the text.

"Sure, How about now? Brunch after?" I texted back as climaxed into my left hand covering myself in my own juices.

"GREAT! Meet at the back of my house in 30 mins?"

"Sure."

It was about 6:00 am, the sun has been up for approximately 30 minutes. I quickly got up and jumped in the shower to quickly to wash off my juices that were beginning to dry. I put on my X-Blades running tights, and looked in the mirror, I still had a bulging hard-on. To cover-up a bit, I put on a pair of tight running shorts as well to see if hid it any better. It was okay but still slightly noticeable, perhaps it would calm down by the time I got to Tegan's, I thought as I put on my favourite skin tight running shirt and grabbed my phone with one hand and tucked the house key in my shoe, as I had no pockets, off I jogged towards Tegan's house.

Tegan lived about three streets away, behind her house was a path that was lined with trees and high voltage power lines. I arrived a little early, not wanting to disturb her neighbours I started warming up by doing push ups on the grass.

Engrossed in my push ups, I didn't hear the soft footfall of dainty female feet slowly approaching,

"Starting without me I see" Tegan said giggling.

She was wearing black lycra shorts, white ankle socks paired with white running shoes. She was wearing a purple crop top, which appeared one size too small as there was a bit of under-boob showing. She was "gym-ready" she just needed a cup of soy mocha latte to go with the outfit.

"Heh, I was waiting for you." I replied. "Fifty!" I yelled after doing my last push up before getting up.

"Fifty! I wouldn't be able to do 50 in a week!" Tegan exclaimed.

"You'll get there!" I replied smiling at her.

"So what's the plan, Teach?" Tegan said teasingly.

"Hrmmm well I'm not sure of what your goals are, why don't we walk towards the soccer fields and you tell me what you want to achieve and I'll think about what we can do to get the most out of you." I instructed.

"Sure thing, sounds like a plan. Well for starters, I want to be able to run/walk my dog without running out of breath."

"I see, well you're probably not going to like it, but the only way to get better at running is to run. I can do a program to help improve your overall fitness as well?"

"Sounds great!" Tegan said with an excited jump.

Time felt like it stood still in that moment as Tegan's shapely 36D sized breasts heaved up and down unrestrained in that crop top as she jumped up and down twice I could see some more of her under-boob.

Not wanting to give away my starring I quickened my pace to the clubrooms of the local soccer club. A friend of mine was a coach at the club and gave me the combination to the padlock which held the key to the storeroom. I opened the storeroom door, took out some plastic round cones and an agility ladder.

"Thought you just moved here? How come you know how to get the key to the storeroom?" Tegan inquired.

"Oh a friend of mine is a coach and he told me the combo one time when I helped him out a while back. Good thing they hadn't changed the combo." I said as I laughed.

"Oh luckyyyy! Can you open the toilets? I really need to pee!" Tegan laughed. Her eyes sparkled like an emerald with the sun reflecting off of her glasses.

"Sure!" I said as I unlocked the door to the female showers and toilets before heading to the pitch to lay out the equipment.

"Thanks!!!!" Tegan said as she ran to the bathroom.

I laid the cones 5m apart and put the ladder at the end on the pitch and waited for Tegan to come back from the toilet.

"Okay so I want you to weave through the cones then shuffle through the agility ladder then sprint back to the start. Let's do this 5 times and see how we feel. You got that?" I asked Tegan as she came back noticing she was staring into my eyes. Her eyes, something about them were magical. I felt as if I were being drawn in.

"Umm not really??" She said pulling me out of my stupor.

"I'll demonstrate." I said before I sprinted through the course in record time.

"Wow, you made that look easy!" Tegan watched in wonder.

"Now, it's your turn." I said as I got my stop watch out.

"Sure Dan!"

Tegan walked to the starting line and got ready. I blew my whistle and off she went weaving through the cones. I watched her arse move with every step she took. My cock began to twinge and expand in my tights.

At this point Tegan had made it to the agility ladder. She stepped through it and she turned around before she started sprinting back, she was leaned forward in that sprinters pose. Just as she reached the finish line she tripped over her left foot and started falling forward towards me as she dived face first into my groin with her mouth open. Her head pushed me backwards, I fell onto my backside landing with a thud, my semi erect cock pushed into her mouth through the thin material of the tights.

"Sorry!" Tegan tried to shout with my cock still in her mouth.

Surprised I tried to get up but instead leaned forward just as Tegan tried to push herself up from the ground which only extended my cock deeper into her mouth. Her teeth grazed the head of my cock which made me quickly sit back down on the grass.

Tegan got up her face red, flushed, I wasn't sure it was from the exercise before or from embarrassment.

"Sorry Dan! I didn't mean to do that!" Tegan squealed as she dusted the dirt off her clothes.

I stood up, my hard-on was subsiding slowly, "its okay, Tegan. Accidents happen. You did great for your first go." I said deflecting the situation back to the exercise.

"Now when you sprint, try holding your shoulders back a bit more and let your legs take you forward, okay?"

"Sure thing" Tegan smiled as she went back to the starting point.

She did the next 3 sets without falling over, but on the last set as she sprinted down she tripped again. This time I was ready, I catch her in my arms, the sweat of her breasts were seeping through her top. Her nipples were hard, they poked between my fingers as I steadied her upright holding her from behind.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"I'm" Tegan breathed in deeply, "just catching" she breathed again, "my breath!" She breathed out.

"Your breasts? Oh your breasts!" I said as I realised I was clutching her left breast, pinching her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I released my grip and moved my hand away.

"No silly! My breath. That was the most I've ran in a long time. I kind of liked where your hand was though." Tegan said as she stepped toward me looking up into my eyes.

"Tegan" I said as I stared back into her big beautiful green eyes, her sweaty breasts now pressing into me.

"Dan..." she said as she put her hands around my head and pulled me down as kissed me. Her tongue exploring the crevices of my mouth.

I returned her kiss and put my hands under her sweaty Lycra shorts cupping her arse and lifting her up. Tegan wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

"I want you inside me" Tegan whispered as she let go of my waist, standing back on the ground.

"Why don't I pack up the equipment and meet you in the change rooms?" I suggested as I went to get the cones and agility ladder.

"Sure." Tegan said as she slowly headed to the female showers which I had unlocked earlier.

I picked up the cones and the agility ladder off the pitch and put it into the store room and locked up before heading into the showers. I walked inside and closed the door so it couldn't be open from outside and continued in the dark corridor until I was outside the ladies change room.

I opened the door, the small windows let enough light in to see however the lights weren't turned on. I looked around but I couldn't see Tegan anywhere.

As I walked further into the change room I felt a pair of hands touch my waist, I stopped, the hands began rolling down my shorts slowly, I could feel Tegan's lips kissing the small of my back and making her way down my ass cheeks, soon she rolled the shorts down far enough it released my member from its confines, a small soft hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock pulling it downwards as she were gently milking a cow. She carefully caressed my scrotum with her lips working her way slowly up towards the head of my cock.

Tegan's face appeared between my legs and she had slid between me as she was now kneeling in front me. She was already naked, her body lathered in soap. She grinned at me before swallowing me whole sucking deeply releasing my cock from her lips with a pop. My cock had never been held so gently, Tegan worshipped my cock planting kisses along the tip, working her way up and down my shaft with her tongue. Her left hand gently fondled my balls. She rolled both testicles in and out between her soft fingers. Tegan looked up at me them yanked my scrotum with all her might as she deep throated me again.

I held her head tightly pushing my cock deeper into her throat. I began gently thrusting into her mouth.

Tegan came up for air as she stood up and put her arms around my neck kissing me deeply, her back against the lockers. I pushed her up against them as she wrapped her legs around my waist, my cock now rubbing against her wet slit.

Taking one of her nipples into my mouth, I held her body against the lockers. I felt a small hand grab my shaft again before Tegan slapped it against her clit, she began to rub my cock up and down her soft slit. With her right hand she pulled back her clitoral hood and began rubbing my cock against her clitoris.

"You ready for more?" Tegan whispered as I felt my cock enter her.

"Fuck me!" Her pussy although wet was very tight. I moaned as I took a nipple in my mouth deeply sucking as she pushed down on my cock.

"Harder!" Tegan yelled.

I began to thrust harder and harder as Tegan buckled under me. I felt my cock slide in and out her pussy as it tightened around me. My own body felt the pressure building up in my groin. My cock stood firm and hard inside her as I began to thrust ever harder.

I took my mouth off Tegan's breast, I put both my hands underneath her ass, Tegan reached and held onto the top of the lockers, she started bouncing on my cock. The sound of the locker hitting the wall echoed.

"Mmmm Dan, I love how deep you feel inside of me." Tegan moaned.

I was nearing climax, as I had too much stimulation this morning and from being in her mouth earlier. I could feel pressure building at the base of my cock, I pushed deeper inside her as I shot my hot load shot deep inside her womb.

"Ahhhh I'm cumming Tegan!" I yelled.

"Oh shit Dan! You cum being inside me feels so good!" Tegan whispered in my ear as I slowly pulled out of her. My cock was still erect.

I picked her up and gently placed her on one of the benches before sliding her legs open and pulled her down the bench so her head was almost touching the floor.

I licked the length of her slit before dipping my tongue into her pussy. My cum mixed in with her sweet pussy juices, it was cocktail made in heaven. I sucked on her clit as I slid two fingers inside her. Tegan's fingers dug deep into my head as I pushed deeper inside her and curled my fingers.

I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers as I watched the small puddles of my cum leak out of her pussy. Tegan's hips buckled as I continued to lick her clean.

"Dan!" Tegan yelled as she orgasmed, I felt her juices squirt onto my tongue and down my throat.

I flipped her onto her back and spread her legs open again, my cock stood hard and erect as it slid easily inside her, I begin thrusting into her, her butt wiggling underneath me with each thrust, she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pummelled into her like a piston into a cylinder.

"Yes! Dan! Harder! Fuck me hard!" Tegan moaned as I thrust harder and deeper into her.

The walls over pussy started gripping my cock as I thrust deeper into her, I feel her body tensing up as she moaned deep in her chest, her body completely stiffened. I felt the inside of her pussy tighten around my cock, I held her tightly against me as my cock unloaded in unison inside her pussy again.

Her body went limp as I pulled out of her, her legs dangled over the bench. My cock was remaining hard still covered in our juices.

Tegan sat up and began cleaning both our cum off of my cock. Satisfied she did a good job of cleaning she kissed the tip of the cock and then kissed me on the lips. I could taste myself as well as her juices in that kiss. She smiled at me and then walked to the shower to clean herself up.

"I think we should rest a little before I teach you some more, otherwise you might hurt yourself." I said to Tegan as she stepped into the shower.

I stood in the girls' locker room and watched as Tegan enter the open shower, her breasts were lovely, her nipples erect as she bathed her body.

I adjusted myself as she cleaned herself, my cock still standing erect. Tegan turned the shower on and began hosing her body, the water ran down her full breasts and down her pussy. I could feel myself getting harder and harder as she washed herself.

Tegan took the soap and began cleaning herself when she turned the shower to a lighter stream she turned around, her back facing me. I noticed her pussy looked very tight, it seemed to be a darker shade of pink than normal, I wondered if I was her first.

Tegan turned around and looked at me. The water running down her big 36D breasts. I could feel my cock press against my shorts. Tegan smiled at me and then looked between my legs.

I looked down and noticed my cock was now sticking through the hole in the shorts. Tegan's eyes widened and a grin appeared on her face.

"You really do have an active cock." Tegan said as she reached out and grabbed my shorts and pulled them down my thighs.

My shorts dropped to the floor and my hard cock was now sticking straight out.

Tegan looked down at my face and then back at my cock before sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

Tegan's tongue rolled around my cock. I felt her small tongue go underneath the shaft and flick the head of my cock back and forth. Her small hands began stroking my shaft as she started working it again.

I was so turned on and lost control and blew another load all over Tegan's glasses, her face and her tits. She looked so beautiful covered in my cum.

She got up and used her fingers and hands to clean the cum off her face and tits before licking them clean. Careful not to waste a single drop.

She then quickly rinsed again in the shower with only water this time and then got dressed in her active wear that she arrived in.

While Tegan rinsed off, I pulled my black running shorts back on. I didn't need underwear as they had a mesh layer which kept me in place.

I walked Tegan to her car so we could meet at the track for her to teach me to run.

Tegan and I pressed against each other as we walked, I slid my hand down her back and then cupped her ass cheek. Tegan giggled as I pulled her in closer.

"I would love to have your cock inside me again." Tegan whispered in my ear.

"Why don't we meet after the track session and I'll see if I can arrange it for you." I replied back to her, her face lit up.

Tegan opened her car door and climbed inside her car, she rolled down her window and blew me a kiss.

I put my gym shorts into the plastic bag that Tegan gave me to place all my clothes in, then entered the gym again. I went straight to the locker room and took a shower. With all my morning activities and having Tegan blow me twice, I was covered in sweat.

I put on my spare running shorts on, and then walked to the track. Tegan was already here stretching out in front of me. The thought of fucking her later excited me. My cock began getting stiff again as I looked at her in her running gear.

Her running pants were very tight around her legs, showing off her ass and giving a good indication of what was underneath. It was a Lulu Lemon scrunch leggings which accentuated every curve flatteringly.

"What are you thinking about?" Tegan said as she noticed the tent forming in my shorts.

"I'm just thinking how great your pants look." I said playfully as I looked down at her hips and watched them bend around as she stretched out her quads.

"So you're eager for my tight little pussy again?" She said without taking her eyes off of mine.

"Yes, I am anxious to see it again." I replied to her as I lay down on my back with my arms resting behind my head using a bench as a pillow.

Tegan's face was bright red before she turned around and continued onto the track to prepare for her 3km time trial.

Tegan set off at a pace and quickly picked up speed as she ran down the straight away. I could see the pop of her ass underneath that thin fabric every time she moved her legs, I wanted to reach out and slide my hands along her tight calves but I wasn't going to do anything to distract her.

Three laps later Tegan finished, she was covered in sweat but still the same glowing smile as when she trained before. That's why I admired women that exercised, they started their day already happy because moving made them happy, working towards their goals made them even happier.

Tegan walked over to me with a huge grin on her face.

"So, how do you think I did?" She said holding out a stop watch for me as I turned to look at the clock on the wall, matching her last lap time exactly.

"3km in 19 minutes and 18 seconds." I replied looking at her. "Not bad for someone that just started running."

Tegan gave me a small hug before running back into her car, she returned with a large bottle of water and then took no time finishing it off.

I sat on one of the benches nearby watching Tegan, I watched as she walked with such confidence, strutting her stuff on the edge of the track. She must be over the moon from our session earlier, I thought, either that or she's really happy with the performance of her time trial.

"Don't get too comfortable there, we're going to be running another 3km. in 5 minutes" I said as she stood in front of me.

"We are?" She replied back wearing confused look on her face.

I got up off the bench and quickly took my place behind her. "I want to build up your stamina, so we'll take it easier. I'll be your pace setter, pushing you from behind."

I looked down at her feet before grabbing her ankle and pretending to tie my shoe with a small knot before really tying her shoe. It was just a distraction so I could squeeze her calves before she realized what I was doing. I squeezed them tight and smiled at Tegan who also looked back at me smiling, I saw her smile turn into an open mouth smile and her eyes widen before looking back forward again. Her calves were nicely shaped with tight hard muscles. Her pace didn't seem affected though, she kept working hard to try and beat her previous time from when she started at beginning of the session.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers
12