Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 03: Tegan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind I watched her perfectly round butt cheeks bounced insider her scrunch leggings. Her pussy was wet from sweat, probably not a good idea to wear light grey leggings I thought to myself smiling.

Tegan stopped suddenly. I was too distracted I ran forward into her pushing her down from the waist up as she bent over my cock slid in between her legs sliding my length against her pussy lips. My cock hardened.

"Ahhhh" Tegan moaned as she blushed.

Tegan turned around and flashed me a grin, running her tongue across her upper lip. She pulled her leggings down slowly showing me her firm curvy young ass before revealing her pink little pussy for me stopping just halfway down her thighs. She pulled my shorts down releasing my cock. She wriggled her ass and slid herself along the length of my cock.

She began twerking on my cock, taking her cue, I insert myself into her moist pussy as she began matching me thrust for thrust. She took one step back with one step forward, pressing her body along the length of mine.

I felt a small shiver run up the back of my neck as she continued ground her ass against my throbbing cock.

It was thrilling, we were fucking in the middle of an athletics track, luckily it was a Sunday and there was no one around, but even the slightest chance of being caught made it so much more fun.

Tegan's pussy began to convulsing and gripping my cock, she was ready to cum. I increase my speed to match.

"Oh Dan, yes. yes. yesssssssss!" she screamed as we both came. I emptied all I had into her eager pussy. I was still squirting as I pulled out and came all down Tegan's back and on her ass. I rub my cum on her ass and into her pussy before giving it a light slap.

"Ouch!" Tegan yelped.

"Sexy!" I said winking at her.

We pulled up our active wear and walked towards the starting line to retrieve out water bottles, Tegan started drinking her water and soon after finishing, the shade from the building started to block the sun and get cooler. I stood up and walked to the car with Tegan by my side.

"Do you need a ride home?" Tegan asked me as we got in her car.

"No need, I'll jog back and take the scenic route." I said.

"Well don't be a stranger either." Tegan said as she drove off.

I grab my things and begin my run along the river, taking the long way home, wondering what other adventures await me.

12