Neighbourly Developments Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen of Troy may have had a face that sailed a thousand ships. My wife had a body that drove overweight men to extreme exercise.

Zara was continuing her routine, but it was apparent her focus was on Geoff. As he completed each set I could see her rub her thighs together in anticipation. Her breathing was shallower than normal and she kept biting the corner of her lip everytime she looked at him.

With a loud shout of exertion Geoff pushed through the third to last rep on his final set. But he paused, his body shaking from the extreme stress it was under. It seemed he had hit the wall.

"Come on Geoff!" Zara yell to him. "Just two more reps then you're done. You can knock them out, I'm sure of it."

With another shout he pushed himself through one more rep. The shakes increased and his form was nearly failing as he held himself before the last rep.

"You got this Geoff. One more and she's all yours." I heard myself call to him. The words coming out before I'd even thought about it.

Zara looked at me, surprised at my bluntness. She was about to speak when Geoff roared through the final rep. Promptly collapsing onto his back.

Me and Zara looked at each other as a heavy silence suddenly hung in the air.

This was it. He'd done it.

I saw her take a deep breath, I smiled to her and she returned it. We mouthed 'I love you' together. Then she turned to Geoff.

She walked purposefully to stand at his feet. Keeping her sculpted legs straight, she slipped her hands into her waistband and shimmied her thong down to her feet.

As she bent down to the floor her dripping wet pussy was presented to me. I could see a few strings of her wetness pulled away with the thong, her own arousal glistening all over her lower lips. Her cute arsehole winked invitingly at me between her perfect arse cheeks.

She kicked her thong to land on Geoff's chest and stood with her hands on her hips. Legs spread to show him her mouthwatering pussy.

He stared wide eyed at the goddess of a woman standing before him, completely naked in all her glory.

Zara lowered herself to kneel between his legs, her eyes locked with Geoff's. She crawled forwards towards him, her eyes shining like a cat's stalking it's prey. Her tits swayed with her accentuated movement, her arse raise above her arched back.

Her hands slowly ran up to grab his shorts. Pulling them off him, she seductively said "You just rest now. I'm very impressed. You get your breath back, then I'll do my best to take it away again."

His huge soft cock was revealed, resting on his thigh just in front of her stunning face.

Zara stroked her hands over it, feeling it's weight. Her mind ran wild, knowing this huge thing was about to enter her vagina.

She raised it upright, running one hand slowly up and down the shaft while her other hand started to fondle his large balls.

"Hmmmm, I've missed you." Zara whispered, then brought her lips to kiss its head. Her tongue licked all around as she moaned in delight at the taste.

Geoff chuckled, "It's missed you too." She smiled around his cock in response.

She eased her lips down his thick shaft as it rapidly grew. Stopping halfway down, then sucking back up to the tip.

Her stunning eyes locked with Geoff's, then she began to bob her head up and down. Her booty swaying side to side teasingly, visible to him over her head.

There was a sudden "Grllrkk" as his cock reached full hardness and hit the back of her mouth. Zara pulled back only slightly then shoved herself down again, gagging on the bulbous head pushing at the entrance to her throat. She held it, moaning at the feeling, drool starting to drip from between her lips down his shaft.

Geoff groaned at the feeling of my wife massaging her tonsils with his cock.

She popped it out of her mouth and tapped his saliva coated, monstrous dick against her cheeks. Smiling past it at Geoff as she giggled. "Seems like you've got some life back to you."

Without waiting for a reply, she dropped her head down to suck his balls into her mouth. Both hands pumping his dick. I could hear her slurping on his testicles in between deep breaths.

Geoff's belly completely obscured Zara's face from his own view while she licked and sucked on his testicles. Only her swaying arse and was visible, rising up from her arching back.

After several minutes she let his balls fall from her mouth with a satisfied sigh. Without turning around, keeping her focus squarely on Geoff, she asked me "Sweetheart, could you bring me the pack on the table? My hands are full right now." Taking his throbbing cock back into her mouth as soon as she finished speaking.

My stomach swirled and my cock raged as I walked over to the table. I breathed deep to calm my nerves, and unwrapped the pack.

I carried it over to Zara and Geoff, her hands jacking his mammoth dick while she resumed tongue-bathing his balls. The sounds of my wife slurping and sucking on our neighbour were ringing in my ears, in concert with my thumping heartbeat.

When I reached them Zara pushed herself up, strands of spit trailed from her chin and cheeks to Geoff's balls and shaft until they broke. She kneeled up to look up at me standing next to her.

She still looked incredibly beautiful, even with her face shining from her passionate work on our neighbour. Maybe even more beautiful because of it.

"Thanks love." She calmly said, taking the pack from my hands. All my strength going in to keep them steady.

She removed one condom, unwrapped it, then handed the pack back to me. Not able to tear my eyes away from the scene before me for more than a second, I quickly returned the pack to the table.

Zara held Geoff's towering cock at the base with one hand, then sensually rolled the condom down its length with the other. Her tits pressed together between her arms into a magnificent cleavage.

We collectively held our breaths. All anticipating what came next.

Zara broke the silence by sliding herself forward to straddle Geoff just as she did last week. Holding his enormous cock against her taut stomach, with her knees spread around his wide hips.

They looked at each other, Zara's gaze rising from where he was pressed against her up to his face.

I felt like I could cut the tension between them. Their breaths were shallow. The palpable excitement at this barrier being broken crackling from them like sparks of electricity.

With a trembling breath Zara raised herself up, sliding her soaked folds along his shaft to the tip. His huge cock head now resting against her entrance.

One of her hands held him against her, the other was pushing into his chest to steady herself. She was leaning forwards slightly. Her luscious hair gracefully flowing down the far side of her head, nearly reaching down to touch Geoff.

Their eyes remained locked. Their short breaths now in-sync. Zara smiled reassuringly at him, making sure he knew she wanted this. If her dripping pussy and flushed chest weren't already enough evidence of her desire.

Then she turned to look at me.

The world fell away as our eyes met. I did my best to show her how much I loved her, how she was the sexiest woman ever and that I was ready for this. It probably came off as a dumbstruck stare, but I knew she understood. My wife lovingly smiled in response.

Then her beautiful blue eyes closed and she slowly lowered herself down.

A low moan rose from my wife, increasing in volume as she gradually worked her way down. Geoff tried to contain a groan of satisfaction as he felt himself enter my wife's tight pussy.

She stopped with a small gasp and quick breaths when she was halfway down. Her eyes shot open, pupils wide.

"Ohhhh my gooood.... It's so. Big." Another low groan came from her as she rose up again until just his head was inside. Her breasts rising and falling in time with her sharp breaths.

With a grunt, she slid down again. Her lower lips reaching just beyond halfway down until she stopped again. Her juices were running in streams down his tree-trunk shaft onto Geoff's groin.

"I can't take anymooooore...." Another rumbling moan interrupted Zara's words. Her hips rocked around his shaft as if doing so of their own will.

Slowly, she raised and lowered herself again. Both of them groaning together as they started to got used to the feeling of Zara's vagina being stretched wider than it ever had been before.

She continued to work herself up and down the top half of Geoff's enormous cock. Uncontrollable moans and gasps kept coming from my wife, with rapidly increasing intensity from her surging ecstasy.

Both her hands were now resting on Geoff's chest along with her dangling hair. She was leaning further forwards now. Moving back and forth, as much as up and down, along his dick. Her godly tits were pressed between her arms, swaying hypnotically.

Her pussy was audibly gushing on the huge cock splitting it open. The streams of her juices now more like rivers, flowing down the lower half of his shaft and over his balls and pelvis.

"Ohhh god, oh gooohhd.... This thing is going to break me." Zara breathily cried out, her eyes closed. Her arms started to tremble and her mouth gaped open. Each breath became more like restrained shrieks each time she got as far down his cock as she could.

A long rumbling groan, seemingly emanating from deep within her, built and built. Until suddenly Zara threw her head back, eyes screwed shut, with a full scream of ecstasy. Her entire body shook powerfully, her arms gave out and she collapsed forward onto Geoff.

Her firm breasts were pressed out by his paunch chest, her back shuddering as her hips bucked wildly. Her clit was rubbing against his large belly while her walls spasmed around the end of his cock, driving the waves of her pleasure on.

Zara's face was resting next to his, mouth open, loudly moaning and gasping. Her mind-numbing orgasm making her unable to move much more.

When her climax finally receded, she was left softly quivering. Her goddess-like body draped over Geoff's fat torso.

He slid his hands up her smooth thighs, to take a hold of her shaking rear. Then pulled her down as he gently thrust himself up, feeding the first few inches of his shaft into her soaked folds again.

Zara groaned and with one hand weakly pulled Geoff's face to hers. Their lips locked in passion as she started to buck her hips to meet his slow thrusts.

They were moaning into each other's mouths. One of Geoff's hands running along the toned valley of her back, as she slid along the top half of his cock again.

As their pleasure mounted, Zara regained some strength. She broke away from their kisses and raised herself upright again.

Geoff held her shapely hips, as she started to ride him with greater power. They were staring into each other's eyes, completely focused on the other.

"I.... want.... it.... allllll" Zara groaned out. Each word punctuated by her hips pushing down his enormous shaft.

Her pussy was yearning to be stuffed full with all of his enormous cock. It was gushing lubrication, soaking his shaft and balls. Contracting and gripping it as she moved back up, as if loathed to have any less of it in.

"Fuck. Me." Zara's eyes blazed with desire. "Fuck me Geoff. Give it all to me." She panted.

Following her command, he gripped into her waist and drove his hips up. She shrieked at the feeling of another couple of inches being forced into her. Her head threw back, damp hair flailing around as her entire body shook.

"AAAAAHHHH! YES!" She screamed at the heavens, "MORE! FORCE IT ALL IN!"

With Geoff's help, she raised up so her entrance was resting on the tip. Then together, they shoved her down again.

Her clit smacked into his overhanging belly as she slammed to the base of his towering cock.

Zara had never orgasmed harder in her life. For the first time ever, she squirted.

Blasts of her cum erupted from her, spraying all over Geoff's torso and the mat between his legs.

Her eyes rolled up until just the whites could be seen as her entire body spasmed. A shaking scream erupted from her.

Losing her balance, she started to fall backwards. She was only held up by Geoff's gripping hands and the massive rod piercing her core. Her upper body leaned back, her arms flexing as they shook and quivered at her sides.

"Holy fuck." I couldn't help but exclaim, cumming in my shorts at the sight of my wife orgasming so intensely from riding our neighbour.

Geoff held Zara up until her shuddering orgasm finished rocking through her. She weakly collapsed forward onto him. Panting and gasping, with her face buried into his chest.

He was still lodged to the hilt in her. "You.... Haven't finished yet.... Have you?" Zara gasped out.

"No, sorry. It's been a very long time since I've worn a condom. I'm not used to it." Geoff replied, stroking her back.

"Then why have you stopped?" She quietly asked.

"You seem pretty spent." He said "Don't want to push you too far."

"Noooo.... You can use me as you want Geoff." As she groaned out the words she started to roll her hips. "Don't hold back, please. Uuuuuggghhh.... Use me until you cum." Her eyes fluttered from the pleasure shooting through her exhausted body.

"Are you sure?" Geoff asked, his hands sinking into the firm meat of her ass with a stronger grip.

Zara lifted her head to passionately kiss him in response. Moaning in delight into his mouth.

Geoff rolled them over, holding them tight together. Zara groaned and huffed as she felt him move and his full heavy weight press down on her.

His big body nearly completely covered my wife's from view. Just her sculpted legs struggling to wrap around his waist, and her slender arms pulling at his head and shoulders could be seen.

He started to thrust down into her, very slowly at first, gradually building in rhythm. Zara gripped him tighter, her moans and cries muffled by his mouth locked with hers.

Spasms and shakes shot through her, legs quivering from the euphoria burning inside.

After just another few minutes of Geoff steadily driving the entirety of his mammoth cock into her yearning pussy, she came again. Gushing around him to form a puddle of her juices on the mat. The tremors that wracked her body were restrained by Geoff's heavy form, so her legs kicked and shook as the energy was forced into them. Zara's scream was held by her own hands. Her head craned back, both her hands covering her mouth as she screamed with a look of shocked ecstasy.

After she finished, Geoff maintaining his pace throughout, her legs fell limply to the mat quivering with each thrust. She had her arms wrapped around him as he kissed her neck, her stunningly beautiful face cooing and sighing in exhausted delight.

Geoff continued on, giving my wife a level of pleasure she never knew existed. Her goddess-like body melting beneath him from the rapturous ecstasy rolling through it.

He increased his pace, his thrusts going from controlled to wild.

"Auugghh oohhhh goddd...." Zara panted "You're close, AGHhh, aaaren't yoooouuu...." Her head bobbing slightly with each drive of his hips.

Geoff just nodded in reply as he raggedly drove into her.

Zara's arms fell away above her head, over her hair splayed out on the patio. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping and shrieking beneath him.

"Do it. AHHH! Cum all over meee! Cover me! I WANT it!" She cried out.

Then it became too much for her. She climaxed again. A silent scream this time, her body bucking and spasming. Spraying her cum around the thick shaft slamming into her flexing pussy.

The feel of her cumming so powerfully again finally tipped Geoff over. With a roar he kneeled up. Dragging his drenched cock from her squirting vagina, with a loud 'Schhliiiick' sound. Zara whimpered at the sudden emptiness in her.

He tore the condom off and aimed his throbbing monster at my wife's quivering form and unloaded a torrent of cum on her.

It exploded all the way up to her face. Landing on her chin, her heaving breasts and her toned stomach. Rope after rope shot out onto her, until she was covered from the neck down.

When he finally finished, he collapsed back to sit down. Surveying the work he'd done to my wife.

Zara lay, panting and occasionally moaning as aftershocks rippled through. One hand softly trailed over the lines of cum coating her, rubbing it into her soft skin. She was staring at the sky. Her expression looked like she was 1000 miles away, and very happy to be there.

There was a stillness that lasted for some time as everyone regained their breaths.

"Wow." I muttered once I found my voice again.

Chuckling at my amazement, Zara stretched her arms above her head. Arching her flushed body up, as she came out of her reverie.

"Wow indeed." Smiling broadly, Geoff rose to his feet at last. "That was beyond all my dreams Zara. You really are divine."

"Thank you," Zara sultrily looked at him with lidded eyes. "I think you know how incredible that was for me too." She stroked her hands over her sweat and cum covered body.

Their eyes locked for a period, a new connection having been created between them. Then Geoff cleared his throat.

"Well, I need a shower and rest after that workout." He said reaching down to pick up his discarded shorts. He put them back on and looked between me and Zara. "Thank you, again. I definitely can't wait for our next session."

"Me too." Zara replied with a teasing smirk, licking some of the cum she'd collected off her finger.

With a surprised cough at her teasing, Geoff collected himself, said goodbye, and walked back to his house.

As soon as Geoff was gone, Zara turned onto her front, resting in her forearms and raised her perfect ass up.

"I need you in me. Now." She commanded, eyes hazy with lust.

I was already back at full attention from the sight of her presenting herself to me. I rushed to squat behind her. My hands taking a firm grip of her cheeks, Geoff's own handprints still slightly visible in her smooth skin. Her thighs were sheening from her own cum, pussy lips gaping open at me.

I thrust myself into her. Both of us groaning at the sensation, as I immediately slipped easily in as far as I could go.

She'd never felt better to me. So delightfully wet and soft, her walls rippling as I thrust back and forth at a furious pace.

"God yes!" She cried. "Make me yours again!"

"Tell me how it felt with him." I moaned through gritted teeth.

"Unbelievable! I've never come so hard!" A long moan trembled out of her shaking form. "I didn't know I could squirt! Let alone like that!" My pistoning into her became frenzied at her words.

"He touched places I didn't know I had. It was pleasure unlike anything I've ever knooooOOOOWAAGGHHH!" Another cry cut herself off as I rooted myself into her and came with a shout.

Zara's own orgasm overtook her as she quivered and groaned beneath me.

I eased out and pulled her back against my chest to hold her against me.

"I love you." I said, kissing her shoulders softly.

Sighing deeply, Zara rested back. She turned to look at me, her piercing gaze having returned. "I love you too."

...................................................

Needing a break, Zara asked to rest together, as just a couple, for the next couple of days.

We let Geoff know we'd see him on Monday for his next work-out session. Making sure to emphasise how much we both had enjoyed him fucking Zara, but that we just needed some us time. Didn't want the old guy to worry if we had any regrets.

The day was happily spent pottering around the shops downtown. Stopping in a charming cafe for lunch, then taking a stroll along the river bank.

Zara consistently turned heads wherever we went, looking radiant in the city heat.

She was wearing a flowing summer dress with a plunging cleavage. It was a recent purchase, more eye-catching than her usual public outfits. But she said the stares didn't bother her as much anymore.