Neighbourly Developments Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We whiled away the afternoon in a bar on the riverside. Happily chatting together as the sun sunk lower in the sky. We never discussed recent events, I knew she wanted a complete break from it for today.

As the sun set on our peaceful day, fading light glittered off the river. The scattered rays sparkled over Zara making her a truly breathtaking sight to behold. I was struck, yet again, by just how unbelievably lucky I was to call her mine.

The Sunday required that a few errands be run. So we weren't able to sit and calmly discuss recent events until mid-afternoon.

"So...." I tried to begin the conversation, but quickly trailed off as I realised I didn't really know what to say.

Zara got the gist though. "So." She smiled comfortingly as she took my hand in hers.

"How was it for you?" I asked half-jokingly.

Her soul-soothing laugh brought a smile to my face. "Well, to be honest, really fucking good. I just hope it was at least nearly as good for you too?"

"Absolutely!" My enthusiasm barely contained. "It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced!"

Her eyebrows rose at my statement. "Even hotter than anything we've done, just us?"

I stammered a bit as I realised my enthusiastic response may have gone too far. "Well not like that.... Just us is completely different.... You know.... It's a more intimate experience.... On a different level...."

Zara laughed seeing my flustered response and leant in to kiss me. "It's ok. I wasn't lying when I said I'd never cum harder in my life. I'm very glad the experience was a new peak for both of us."

I breathed a sigh of relief and kissed her back. "So how were you afterwards? Similar out-of-body feeling as before?"

"More." She said with a squeeze of her hand. "Until you came in me, I was completely gone. It was very freeing and blissful." Then with a chuckle she added "Genuinely might have reached some kind of inner peace or something. Though I doubt true inner peace has you so incredibly horny."

"Wow. Well then maybe next time I should let you stay there a little longer."

Her cheeky smile crept up "Maybe, but I possibly understated just how horny I was. If you hadn't fucked me, I might have just followed Geoff next door for a round 2." She gave me a devilish wink, then turned to head upstairs. One look over her shoulder telling me to follow.

Which I quickly did.

...................................................

I stretched my arms above my head with a stifled yawn. Trying to not let my overwhelming boredom cause me to drift off at work, again.

The hours had crawled by until I only had to wait a further 30 mins, then I could head home.

My phone buzzed and I jumped forwards in my chair to pick it up.

"Just leaving work now, meeting finished early. We'll just have leftovers from the cafe tonight? I don't want to make Geoff wait while we make dinner."

I typed back with a grin "Don't want to make Geoff wait? Or you don't want to wait? 😉"

"Maybe both 😘"

"Fair enough. I'll be home in about an hour."

"See you soon! Love you! 😍😚"

I put my phone away, buzzing with excitement. Then I tried to find something to focus on for the last part of the workday besides the clock on the wall.

An hour later, I walked through our front door and was immediately hit by the warm smell of reheated food.

"We're eating early then!" I called out into the house.

"Well I need time to digest before the workout. You don't mind having an early dinner do you?" I heard Zara call back from the kitchen.

I greeted her with an embrace and kiss. We chatted about our day at work while waiting for the food to reheat.

"What do you have planned for this session then?" I asked as we were finishing up dinner.

"Just continue from last time really. Geoff impressed me, so I don't think I need to lessen the intensity." Zara replied casually.

"And afterwards?"

I was surprised to see Zara pause briefly and the slightest blush creep into her cheeks. "Umm, same plan." We shared a knowing smile at her response.

Once finished, we tidied up the kitchen together. I changed into swim shorts and a t-shirt, then took my book out to the patio.

Zara followed me out looking splendid in her exercise shorts and sports bra with her hair tied up into a messy ponytail. She set up the exercise mats, drinks and lastly, box of condoms. Then began her warmup stretches.

Just as she was starting to work up a sweat; I spotted her pulling her top down, her bountiful tits spilling out, to take a selfie with a confident pose. My phone buzzed, but I didn't bother to pick it up.

Not too long later, Geoff came by. Waving at both of us, in just an undersized pair of shorts, with a large bottle of water in his hand. "Hey neighbours!"

Zara welcomed Geoff by reaching both her arms around his large neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss. I just waved back as my wife moaned into his mouth.

They broke apart with a deep look into each other's eyes. I thought they might just skip the exercise and fuck right then.

But Zara led him over to the mats and immediately set him on his warmup stretches. She resumed her own exercises next to him.

I kept catching each of them eyeing the other as they progressed through their routines. Geoff snatching glances as Zara repeatedly took provocative poses, while her gaze kept drifting to his bulge.

After Geoff's second set was completed, Zara shimmied her shorts down her athletic legs and kicked them away towards me with a wink.

"I felt it unnecessary to wear a top today. But don't think that means you can get away with one less set." She told Geoff, looking over her shoulder as she bent over teasingly in front of him.

He chuckled, wiping the sweat from his brow before starting the 3rd set, his eyes glued to Zara's thong-clad ass.

She smiled throughout her exercise, feeling both our gazes locked onto her svelte figure.

With a loud and exhausted sigh Geoff doubled over with his hands on his knees after he pushed himself through to finish his 3rd set.

Zara congratulated him as she lifted her bra off over her head, her large tits slightly dropping down free in front of him.

Geoff's eyes lit up as he soaked in the view. For her part, Zara just continued on with the set, her exposed boobs bouncing with her movements.

Breaking his stare, Geoff began on his final set. Though not as completely exhausted as last time, his heavy panting and copious sweating showed that he was wiped.

But when he paused after each rep he lifted his head to look at Zara, who was currently bent over in a downward dog position, where she would 'encourage' him by rolling her hips teasingly and driving Geoff on to his target.

As he approached his last couple of reps, Zara left the mats and approached me at the table. She smiled beguilingly to me while walking over with an exaggerated swaying of her hourglass figure. When she reached the table, she bent forwards at the hips to kiss me sweetly, while simultaneously pulling a condom out of the box.

Her trademark devilish smile greeted me when she pulled back, her fierce eyes alight with lust. Then with a quiet "Love you" she turned away and went back to Geoff.

He had just reached his goal, with a triumphant shout, before sitting heavily on the mat to drink from his water bottle. I called out to congratulate him, to which he lifted his head and beamed a thankful smile at me past Zara's sleek thighs.

She had stopped to stand imposingly just in front of Geoff. "Since I didn't push you as hard this time, cos you were able to keep your hands to yourself." She declared in a playful tone. "I'm hoping you've got a bit more left in the tank."

Zara peeled her thong down her long legs, revealing her moist pussy to me, then tossed it over her shoulder in my direction.

Standing with her hands on her hips, legs spread in a confident stance, she said to Geoff in a voice oozing desire "How do you want me?"

Geoff's strength seemingly flooded back into him as he rose to his feet. Then in a calm yet commanding voice he simply said "On your knees."

I saw a shiver run down my wife's spine at his words, before she immediately dropped to her knees in front of him.

Their eyes were locked together as Zara's hands reached up and pulled his shorts down. The ginormous cock that had become such a source of fascination and pleasure for my wife was released to spring up and smack her on the chin.

She barely flinched, just smiled in delight at the sight and feel of it resting half-hard against her face. Without hesitation Zara opened her lips wide and swallowed his bulbous cock head, as far down her throat as it would go.

They moaned together in unison. As the sexual tension that had been building all weekend was finally released.

Zara bobbed her head back and forth, slurping and sucking loudly as both her hands stroked her spit along his rapidly hardening length. Her dark luscious hair tumbled and waved across her smooth shoulders with her passionate movements, while her eyes never broke contact with Geoff's.

She started to gag and choke, as he reached full hardness, each time her stretched lips reached halfway down his thick shaft. Zara forced herself forward, coughing around the cock pushing into her throat, she shook her head sideways trying to break her barrier.

"Amazing as ever!" Geoff breathily exclaimed. "But I've been waiting all weekend to feel that pussy again. So please, put the condom on me and turn around."

Zara pulled her head off his enormous cock with a wet pop and a gasp for air. She picked the condom off the floor, tore it out of the packet, then rolled it onto Geoff.

She kept her hand at the base, just feeling the weight of it. A low moan slipped past her lips as she marvelled at the mammoth dick about to split her open.

Wordlessly, she turned around onto her hands and knees. Presenting her dripping wet pussy and exposed arsehole to Geoff. She arched her toned back, popping her smooth and firm ass out, then looked sultrily over her shoulder at him.

Geoff kneeled down behind her, his meaty hands grabbed her perfect cheeks and lined himself up with her entrance.

Zara cooed and softly closed her eyes as she felt his massive head press against her wet folds. She rotated her hips and groaned in excitement at the feel of it rubbing through her lips.

My wife opened her eyes and looked sensually at me across the patio. She smiled, as she saw me rubbing myself watching them, then blew me a kiss. Our gaze was locked together, fiery passion raging between us, until suddenly her eyes flew wide open and a lusty moan burst from her gaping mouth.

I could see Geoff driving himself forward, slowly but forcefully, into my wife. Her moan grew in intensity until she was almost shrieking as inch after inch pushed into her depths.

He finally came to a stop, Zara's ringing cry cut off by an abrupt grunt, just over halfway in. Geoff's hand, that had been guiding his broad rod, joined the other in taking a handful of her athletic ass.

Zara looked over her shoulder at Geoff, biting her lip. He pulled himself back, causing a stifled moan to rumble from her throat, until just the head was inside.

Staring into each other's eyes Geoff drove himself forward a second time, slightly faster than before. When he hit the same limit, he immediately pulled back before thrusting forward again and again.

With each push forward Zara groaned in pleasure then gasped at the sudden vacuum within her when he pulled back. Her eyes were closed as she revelled in the sensation, her weighty breasts swaying beneath her from each thrust.

As Geoff steadily built his tempo, my wife increased her own movements to meet him. Rocking herself back and forth with greater and greater force, along with her own mounting pleasure.

"Fuck me!" Zara commanded in between gasps. "I need it all! Force it fully in!"

Geoff responded by firmly gripping her hips and pistoning himself forward. Gradually getting deeper and deeper with each blow, making my wife take more and more of his huge cock. With each thrust a guttural groan came out of her open mouth, Her legs and back were flexed to hold herself up against the force driving against her. I could see small tremors beginning to travel through her lithe body.

Then with a bellowing yell of success, Geoffs fat thighs clapped against the magnificent cheeks of my wife. Her eyes shot wide and her whole body shook as she came. I could hear her wetness dripping onto the mat as her mouth hung open in a silent scream.

Our old neighbour held himself fully inside her as she rode out the orgasm, his overhanging podgy belly resting on her supple ass.

Zara's head dropped forward, her luscious hair spilling onto the floor, as a hoarse yowl came from her shaking form.

Once it seemed her climax had subsided, Geoff pulled himself back out. With a whimper, Zara's upper body collapsed onto the mat. Her chest pressed against the surface with her arms folded beneath her. She turned her face to the side and stroked her moist hair from her face.

"Please don't stop. Keep using me." She breathily said.

"You look like you need a break." Geoff said, stroking her back.

Zara immediately thrust herself back onto him with a gasp. "Thank yoouuuu Geoff!" Then she kept trying to push more of him inside. "But we just got started."

Grinning at her enthusiasm, Geoff steadied her by strongly gripping her waist before ramming himself fully back in.

Zara's cheeks rippled with an echoing smack as Geoff's hips slammed against them. She groaned as if the air was being forced out of her and braced herself against the floor.

With measured focus, Geoff withdrew himself almost entirely then pounded back in. To the accompaniment of my wife's heaving moans he unremittingly hammered into her gushing depths.

I watched on as the love of my life, the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever known, was overcome with pleasure. From the monstrous cock of our overweight and old next door neighbour fucking her senseless.

Her expression was blank, her eyes lidded. Quivers flowed through her voluptuous body, which seemed to be only held up by Geoff's strong grip.

Their mixed sweat ran in rivulets down the muscular valley of Zara's tensed back. Geoff was starting to pant and grunt as the exertion of fucking my wife started to wear on him.

Her quivers were becoming spasms as her cries of ecstasy became ragged and broken. Our neighbour's forceful strokes started to lose their rhythm while his own grunts rose in volume.

With a howl like a banshee she came. Her eyes rolling up into her head, powerful quakes ripped through her body and she squirted like a waterfall all over the mat and Geoff.

Zara was little more than a quivering mess now. Each drive from Geoff forced a whimpering mewl from her parted lips while her body twitched and trembled randomly.

I rose from my seat to check on Zara, when with a shout Geoff hilted his mind-wrecking dick all the way inside her and came.

She joined him. Gulping moans crescendoing with a flood from her contracting vagina. I don't even think her previous climax had ended before this one took her.

A smile grew on her flushed face as her eyes beamed in rapture. Her body finally went still, shook only by the staggered thrusts from Geoff as he emptied himself into the condom deep inside my wife.

Suddenly, all was quiet.

Geoff heaved himself off Zara and sat behind her, looking over his handiwork. She lay still, her only movement the slow rise and fall of her back from her breathing. Her legs and arms were spread limp on the floor. Her hair clung to her shoulders and face, which had a blissful far-off expression.

"Zara, are you ok?" I asked. Moving down next to her, I softly rubbed her sweat coated back and moved the hair from her face.

My wife's eyes focused again. She coughed and breathed deeply, then sighed out "Yes sweety." She turned to look at me and smiled warmly as our eyes reconnected "I'm wonderful."

"I'll say!" Geoff chimed in, breathing deeply with a look of amazement on his face. He picked up his nearby water bottle and took big gulping drinks.

Zara slowly turned over onto her back with a damp squelch on the soaked mat. She stretched her limbs and groaned as pins and needles like sensations prickled through them. Then leaned herself up on her elbows to smile at the both of us.

I gently stroked her tangled hair and drank in the sight of her glistening and flushed physique. There was a clear stain of her cum splashed all over the lower half of the mat, her drenched sex was spread slightly gaping and her magnificent tits jiggled with her heavy breathing.

While I was admiring my wife, she was admiring Geoff. Her eyes were locked on his soft, but still immense, cock that hung between his crossed legs. He still had the condom on, their mixed fluids spread all over it.

Zara then shifted forward away from me, emitting a low moan as she moved, so she was lying on her stomach again. Her head just in front of Geoff's lap, resting on her arms, legs straight out behind her pert ass.

He looked at her, slightly puzzled but pleased, continuing to sip his water. She reached forward and stroked the used condom off, before sucking his cum coated cock into her mouth with a slurp.

With almost a reverence to it, she dutifully worked to clean his entire prodigious penis. Licking and sucking with breathy moans and gasps until every square inch was slathered in her spit.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. I tore my shorts off and immediately thrust myself into my wife's recently fucked hole.

She loudly moaned around the cock she had stuffed into her mouth. And softly bucked her hips back against me in response.

I knew I wouldn't last long. Seeing my wife fucked to rolling orgasms by our old and fat neighbour's cock had risen my arousal to new heights. I was already rapidly humping into her, with no control or rhythm.

But thankfully Zara didn't seem to care. Her own pleasure was mounting with mine, she pushed herself back into me and cried out with increasing gusto into our neighbour's crotch.

Then like a thunderclap our orgasms hit at the same time. I piledrove myself as hard as I could into her gripping tunnel and unleashed all my built up cum into her. Zara trembled and shook with a reverberating yell as she came with me.

Spent, I kissed her neck and rolled off to rest on the cold stone tiles. Staring up into the clear blue sky. Zara curled up next to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

I heard Geoff rise to his feet then the rustle of him putting his clothes back on. "Well that was even more amazing than last time. Thank you guys. I'll let you rest together in peace." He cheerily said to us.

We both turned to wave him off and thank him for coming over. Zara added "It really was. I'll look forward to our next session together Geoff."

Geoff beamed at her praise then left the way he came.

Zara and I melted into our embrace, just enjoying the feel of the other in our arms. Before we fell asleep under the evening sun together.