Neighbourly Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly repositioned to sit on the edge as well, a quarter of the way around towards them to get a better view of what was about to happen.

My wife pulled her hair up into a messy bun, the whole time staring up into Geoff's eyes as he looked confidently down at her. Clearly enjoying the divine sight of my smoking hot wife on her knees, godly tits bared, her stunning face just inches away from his mammoth cock.

She brought her hands to slide along his thighs, bringing them up to rest at the base of his manhood. Never breaking eye contact with him, she slowly leant forwards until her sensuous lips kissed the top of his cock.

She moaned into him in delight. Her tongue slipped out and slowly licked around the head. Geoff groaned in response.

Zara pulled back slightly and looked at me. Seeing the blatant engrossed horniness across my face, she smiled. Then returning to stare piercingly into Geoff's eyes, she leant down so her face came down below his cock. She rested it across her face with a delighted smile as she saw it actually stretched beyond the top of her head.

Then deliberately and slowly she licked the underside from the base to the tip. When she reached the end, she looked between the both of us, before she stretched her lips wide around the giant mushroom head of his penis. Pushing herself forward until she engulfed it all.

Geoff groaned loudly in approval. Zara then swirled her tongue around the glans, garnering an even louder groan.

She had always been outstanding at giving blowjobs. Something we had done together less and less as our relationship went on. It was obvious that she didn't want to give Geoff a bad job though, even if she was a bit out of practice.

She started to bob back and forth, over the head. Bringing her right hand up to stroke along the upper shaft in rhythm to the bobbing. Her tits started swaying with her movement. God, she looked so sexy right now.

Her eyes closed in concentration as she bobbed and stroked for a few minutes, occasionally pulling up to lick and suck on the sides of his cock.

When she'd sufficiently lubricated his entire cock with her licks, sucking and stroking she held it at the base with her left hand. Then, with her eyes focused on Geoff's, she spread her lips and fed his cock into her mouth.

She got just shy of halfway before she had to stop, at her limit. She sucked hard, her cheeks caving in, and brought her right hand to grip the shaft just in front of her lips.

She then resumed bobbing back and forth, but this time up to where her right hand gripped, sucking in on every stroke back.

She continued sucking back and forth, saliva now coating Geoff's cock in a thick sheen. Her left hand then wandered down to fondle his balls as she did so.

Geoff was in heaven. He did his best to keep returning the intense eye contact my wife was giving him, but kept having to lean back and close his eyes in ecstasy.

Zara relished the responses she got from him. Each groan and sigh he gave caused her to smile around his cock as it repeatedly slid past her lips.

She pulled off then dove down past his shaft to suck and lick on his balls, her hands then feverishly jacking his dick.

"I want this cum." She commanded while she licked across his sack.

"I want it all over my tits, I want them coated again."

Geoff grunted as a huge smile spread across his face.

"Keep sucking, and you'll get it soon. That's unbelievable."

She smiled like a cat that was about to get the cream. Dragging her face along the underside of his throbbing cock, she then engulfed the head again. Both hands now stroked furiously along his shaft, every so often massaging his balls. Her tongue swirled around as she darted back and forth along the end half of his cock, her tits swaying and bouncing with her. The entire time she looked up into Geoff's face. She was amazing to behold.

"It's coming, I'm coming!!" Suddenly Geoff cried.

My wife felt his balls pulse and his shaft twitch. At the last second she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. Continuing to stroke him she aimed the head down at her breasts.

Rope after rope sprayed out, covering her tits. Several strands landed up round her neck as she continued to jack him. Her upper breasts became coated in white, running down between her cleavage.

Zara sighed happily, resting back on her bum. She looked over to me. Seeing the burning passion for her in my enamoured expression and raging hard on she simply said "Your turn."

Sliding over between my legs, she pulled down my swim shorts. Her eyes shone as my erection came free. Taking my dick in her hand, she stared lovingly into my eyes as she gave me a passionate long lick. Before enveloping my head and sliding her lips all the way to the base.

"I love you so much, you're the sexiest woman alive." Through pleasured groans I said to Zara. She smiled around my cock and moaned, sending vibrations along my member.

Her work increased, staring up at me and fondling my testicles as she bobbed back and forth the entire length of my dick.

The sight and feeling was too much for me after the preceding event and with a sudden exclamation I came into Zara's mouth. She hummed in satisfaction as I pulsed into her, she looked me dead in the eyes and winked as she swallowed it all.

We all took a breather, then chuckled in amazement together.

Zara settled herself sitting between my legs and rested her head against my thigh. She then washed the cum from her boobs.

"Thanks again for inviting me round, you really are an incredible hostess." We both laughed.

Conversation resumed as we started on the new round of drinks. We discussed the recent developments and all agreed that we greatly enjoyed them. As long as we were always respectful and open with each other, we'd really like for the experimentation to continue.

It was amazing how much we trusted Geoff already, and how comfortable we felt involving him in this new kink of ours. For his part, he kept thanking us for including him and ensured he never wanted to cross any lines.

We toasted to this new dynamic between us three being outlined successfully. At which point Zara sat up in between myself and Geoff.

"Since we're all at a common understanding, I think it's unfair I'm the only one in this hot tub who hasn't cum yet." She announced.

Me and Geoff both laughed. "Well love, how would you like us to change that?"

Zara raised her hips up and slid her bottoms off and tossed them into the pool. Her legs spread as she sat back down, presenting her shaved glistening pussy to us. Geoff's eyes went wide and his cock started to swell.

Zara reached her hands out and took mine and Geoff's hands in hers. She placed my hand against her pussy lips, then placed Geoff's hand against her tits.

She sighed and closed her eyes, leaning back as me and Geoff followed her cue.

We could hear how wet she was as my fingers slipped inside and press around her g-spot, while my thumb circled her clit. It was my reliable technique for getting her off.

Geoff massaged her tits with great care and attention. Zara cooed and moaned lustfully as me and Geoff teamed up on her.

He leaned in as he cupped her breasts up and sucked in one of her nipples, drawing a load groan of pleasure from Zara. He continued to lick and suck on her tits as his hands groped them. She moaned and sighed in bliss, her hips rolling as I increased the intensity of my fingering.

Seeing the pleasure Geoff was bringing to Zara stirred a further excitement in me. I wanted to take it further.

"Swap with me Geoff." I proposed.

He looked between us. Zara looked at me, and leaned up to kiss me fiercely. She pulled away "Would you please Geoff?" she sultrily requested as she turned to him.

"I'd love to." He stroked his hand down her taut abdomen as I pulled my hands away to pull Zara back into a fiery kiss.

She moaned into my mouth and nibbled on my lip. I glanced down and saw Geoff's strong hand rubbing against her dripping lips.

We made out, my hands running through her hair and over her bountiful breasts. Zara bucked her hips, groaning in ecstasy. Geoff had started to powerfully stroke two of his fingers in and out of Zara's pussy, going right up to his knuckles and back out repeatedly. There was a loud 'Schlick-Schlick-Schlick' noise as he fingered her, audible in between Zara's sounds of pleasure.

One of her hands gripped his thigh, as she pressed her face into mine, before she suddenly threw her head back in a cry of ecstasy. She shook and shivered as the orgasm rushed through her. Her knuckles white gripping Geoff's thigh and the back of my head.

Geoff removed his hand, with a soft final stroke causing Zara to tremble in an aftershock. His hand was dripping with her cum, which he washed in the hot tub.

Zara kissed me. Then turned and with her hand stroked Geoff's thigh as she breathlessly thanked him. To my surprise she leant forward and gave him a quick kiss as well.

Considering I'd just watched her blow him to completion I don't know why it surprised me. But it caused a weird twist of jealousy in my stomach, along with a twitch of my cock.

"The least I could do." Geoff said.

With our drinks finished and Zara suddenly feeling tired we said our good nights.

After a quick shower we snuggled together in bed.

"I know we said in the tub that we all enjoyed that and wanted it to continue. But now it's just us, is that still true for you?" Zara looked sweetly up at me as she rested her head on my chest.

My mind flashed back to all the events of the evening. I'd greatly enjoyed all of it, even her brief kiss with Geoff I liked in an odd jealous way.

"It was incredible." I said with a kiss.

She smiled, "I agree."

I wrapped my arms around her and we fell into a peaceful sleep.

.............................................

We didn't leave the bedroom all morning the next day, fucking several times as we talked dirty to each other about yesterday's events.

In the early afternoon we whipped up brunch and enjoyed it sitting next to each other, playing footsie, at our kitchen island.

After showering and changing into swimwear, we both started our swimming exercise routines. It was another lovely sunny day with just a few clouds drifting lazily in the sky.

I finished first and left the pool to read my book so as not to be in her way. Not too long afterwards Zara joined me, looking divine in a sporty one-piece swimsuit. Though not as revealing, still showed off her athletic and voluptuous figure.

She gave me a kiss and said she was going to work on her tan. Standing in front of me she peeled off her swimsuit. Her tits bouncing free as she rolled it down her chest before turning around to bend forward and shimmy it down her legs, her ass shaking hypnotically as she did so.

I reached forward and gave her ass a light smack. She let out a shocked gasp, then a stifled moan. Raising one finger she teasingly said "Now now, we had plenty of fun this morning. I want to get my tan done before the sun gets too low."

Then she lay out on the deckchair, I couldn't help but keep glancing at her naked body as I tried to read my book.

Zara rolled onto her front. "Honey, could you put sunscreen on my back please?"

Already aroused by her little strip show, I wanted to try something new.

Forcing a casual response I said "I'm trying to read my book, love. Which you seem determined to distract me from. Why don't you ask Geoff to?"

Raising her head and giving me a daring look. "Is your book really that engaging?" She sarcastically asked.

"A real page turner." I replied just as sarcastically, though I couldn't help a smile creep onto my face.

"Ok then, suit yourself." Zara reached down and picked her phone up. Trying to feign focus on my book, out of the corner of my eye I saw her take a selfie. Her bare ass very clearly in view. Then she typed into her phone before resting back down.

My phone on the table buzzed. Opening it I saw a message from Zara in our group chat with Geoff. It was the selfie she just took showing her clearly naked body draped over the deckchair with her ass slightly raised. The message attached read "My husband is apparently busy, would you be the best neighbour ever and apply sunscreen to my back?"

Zara's ass looked absolutely mouth watering in the pic. So it was no surprise when within a couple of minutes Geoff replied "Be right over."

True to his word, not long later Geoff came through the adjoining side passage in the same pair of swim shorts he wore last week. He waved at me and I waved back. Then he was stopped in his tracks as he saw my wife's naked body lying on the deckchair. The svelte valley of her back leading to the fit and plump mounds of her ass with her toned legs stretched out towards him. I saw her spread her legs slightly when she heard him approach, revealing her beautiful pink lower lips to his ravenous gaze.

Geoff gaped slightly in surprise, then cleared his throat and asked where the sunscreen was. I threw him the bottle and suggested he pull a chair up next to Zara to be more comfortable, which he did.

Zara welcomed him and thanked him for coming round to help her out.

She sighed happily as Geoff started massaging the sunscreen into her shoulders. I watched surreptitiously, while pretending to read my book, as Geoff worked his way down her. Zara every so often sighing and moaning slightly in joy. With great care he applied sunscreen over her entire back and legs. Zara wiggled her hips and teased "You missed a spot."

Geoff chuckled, then started massaging sunscreen onto her ass, much to Zara's clear delight. Quickly the massage became more groping and playing as Zara cooed and hummed to spur him on.

I could see Geoff's fingers pressing down and along between her cheeks, circling over both her pussy and arsehole. Zara groaned with pleasure into the deckchair. Geoff inserted two fingers into Zara's pussy, I could hear how wet she was.

He kept his thumb teasing and pressing on her rear entrance as his fingers explored her vagina. Zara was now gripping the sides of the deckchair as her hips rolled with occasional shakes of satisfaction.

She looked at me, her eyes hazy with arousal. She blew me a kiss before her eyes closed in pleasure again.

Geoff increased the intensity, now ramming his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy while his thumb pressing harder in small circles on her arsehole. Zara's moans and cries of ecstasy picked up in volume and frequency, her crescendo fast approaching.

Then with a loud cry Zara suddenly pushed her upper body up as the orgasm rushed through her. Her hips and legs rolled and flailed as her arms shook beneath her. She then collapsed back into the chair. Geoff pulled his soaked hand away, there was a slight pop as his thumb pulled out of her ass causing Zara to grunt and moan into the chair.

I was fully hard after that display, and it was obvious Geoff was too.

Zara turned slightly to look at Geoff with lidded eyes. "That was sublime. Sit yourself here in front of me so I can stay on my front."

Geoff complied and repositioned his chair to the head of the deckchair, directly in between me and Zara, blocking my view of her entire upper body.

"No, bring it closer." I heard Zara quietly demand. Geoff scooted the chair slightly forward. "No, bring it as close as possible." She demanded again.

Geoff brought the chair forwards until it was in contact with the top of the deckchair. His legs now spread either side of it, around my wife's head.

Barely audible, I heard a slight rustling. Then some other small movements I couldn't make out.

Several minutes later though was the unmistakable sound of my wife making a muffled pleased humming sound, shortly followed by a satisfied sigh from Geoff.

It was obvious what Zara was doing, but I also knew she was purposefully messing with me. She wanted to get back at me, just a bit, for the book excuse. She wanted to make me drop the act. Well I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction too easily. Besides, there was a fun element to having the exact action slightly hidden from me.

Since Zara couldn't see me either, and Geoff had his back to me, I started to stroke myself listening to the muffled groans and occasional slurps and suckles as my wife blew Geoff's huge cock.

There was an audible pop and breathy sigh, then several wet smacks. Quieter slurping and the sound of kissing were occasionally interrupted by further wet smacks. Then the kissing and sucking noise became more impassioned, but muffled in a new way, this was accompanied by a rhythmic moist rubbing.

Geoff groaned in excitement at my wife's efforts, as the current arrangement continued for several minutes.

Zara caught her breath, there was a brief pause as all was quiet, then loud slurping and sucking repeating rhythmically. Both of them now added their groans and moans of pleasure to the mix, Zara's always muffled. As this continued on I forced myself to stay seated, not wanting to cave too easily. The sounds increased in volume and vigour, before falling again to a quieter level with occasional breathy sighs and wet smacks, before increasing in magnitude again.

This ebb and flow went on for many minutes. Until I saw Zara raise her rear up and brace her knees beneath her. All was quiet except the sound of my wife breathing deeply, when suddenly there was a loud wet 'grrlllk' noise.

I froze in surprise, then quickly afterwards there was another loud 'glrrrk' as Geoff cursed under his breath in amazement.

I saw my wife's hands reach around to hold onto the pudgy hips of Geoff, gripping onto them. Then there was another louder 'GRLLLLK', quickly followed another and another.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. I rushed over to stand next to the deckchair, cock still in hand.

I saw my beautiful sexy young wife face down ass up with her face in Geoff's crotch. Bracing her arms along his thighs while pulling herself onto his mammoth cock. Her mouth was open wide, just over halfway down the length of his shaft. I could see the focus and strain on her face as she pushed herself back before ramming her throat onto his cock.

I nearly came immediately. When she pulled back again she saw me, her eyes lit up in joy at having provoked me and she threw me a wink. She then immediately went back to trying to force our neighbour's cock down her throat with another loud 'GLLRRK'.

Geoff's shaft was covered in Zara's saliva, it dropped down her chin onto her swinging boobs. Every time she punched her throat with the head of his dick more saliva bubbled up around his mammoth cock.

Zara had gained ground over yesterday's performance. Having forced another couple of inches more into her mouth than the farthest she reached in the hot tub.

She pulled back, lines of drool still attached from her lips to his cock. "I don't think I'm going to get any further today. We'll have to try again another time."

She then smacked his huge cock onto her lips and cheeks, then rested it across her face as she licked his balls. "But I still want all this cum pumped down my throat."

Geoff groaned in joy again, "You're unbelievable Zara." He hoarsely spoke.

She smiled in delight at his praise and rubbed her face back along his shaft while looking up at him. She then engulfed his head, her lips tightly wrapped around it. Her hands rubbed his shaft and balls as she licked and sucked, bobbing her head back and forth along the end half of his cock.

Her ass swayed and rolled with her own enjoyment. The cheeks shaking and jiggling invitingly above her wide hips. I had to to have her, right now.

I mounted the deckchair behind Zara. She quickly snapped her head round in surprise. When she saw my throbbing erection and the burning desire she locked eyes with me and bit her lip seductively. I thrust forward into her sopping wet folds, hilting myself immediately.