Neighbourly Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara exclaimed in pleasure as I thrust ferociously down into her. She steadied herself with her hands on Geoff's hips, elbows braced on the chair, and swallowed his cock again. Her cries of ecstasy muffled along the thick cock stuffing her mouth.

The power of my thrusts now forced Zara back and forth along our neighbour's dick. Her ass shook and bounced against my groin as I slammed myself into her again and again. I held onto her curvy hips and marvelled at the sight of her toned back, flexed in a beautiful arch, leading down to her tumbling hair which flowed back and forth with her movements.

I was already close, just hanging on for as long as possible to get everything I could from this moment.

Zara's sounds of delight increased until she was practically shouting into Geoff's cock. The strong vibrations along his slick shaft, as her head was thrust back and forth, was too much for Geoff after all her earlier work.

His hands gripped the sides of her head, Zara's eyes shot open in shock to stare wildly up at Geoff. When she saw her older neighbour looking down on her, eyes burning with a powerful desire, she shook. Their eyes locked together as Geoff's shaft pulsed and shot a torrent of thick cum right at the back of my wife's mouth.

Upon feeling the cum smack into the back of her throat, Zara instinctively swallowed as wave after wave of her neighbour's jizz filled her mouth.

While staring into Geoff's blazing eyes, Zara felt his cum flow down her throat and start to pool in her stomach as each successive blast forced more down her. She came. Hard.

Her eyes rolled up and she released an animalistic groan. Her mouth and throat desperately trying to suck as much cum down her as possible. Her entire body spasmed; hips shuddering, back arcing up and down, legs quivering.

Zara's explosive release triggered my own. As her walls clenched around me and the sight of my wife orgasming powerfully as our old fat neighbour came down her throat left me seeing stars. I buried myself as deep as possible, riding out Zara's spasms and quivers while emptying myself in her.

Zara then collapsed, Geoff's cock dragged out of her mouth with a loud wet pop. Several aftershocks coursed through her as she moaned in bliss.

Me and Geoff both sat back to recuperate and catch our breaths. There was a brief awkward silence, before we all sighed with a small laugh.

Zara rolled onto her back, her tits speckled with drool. She breathed deeply, staring up at the sky.

I lovingly stroked her legs, bringing her attention to me. She had a brief look of concern that passed when she saw my joy and love for her emblazoned on my face. She smiled, "Love you." we said to each other.

"I don't know about you two, but that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." I declared with a grin.

"No doubt. Can't remember the last time I came like that." Said Geoff.

"Me too." Zara said, looking between us. "I'm just going to take a quick shower. Then I'll bring us some drinks and snacks."

"Ok love." I smiled to her.

She got up and stretched a bit, then walked into the house.

Myself and Geoff redressed, and basked under the sun in the pool.

"I have to say, your wife is absolutely amazing. She's unbelievably hot and sexy. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I really mean it." I could tell Geoff was completely sincere with his thanks. "I just hope this won't make things weird between us, I do really like having you guys as friends and neighbours."

I assured him "We do too, wouldn't have involved you if we didn't already trust you and like you so much. If there are ever any issues we'll deal with it maturely. But so far I'm loving every minute."

He smiled in relief. "Me too. So you still want it to continue?"

"Absolutely."

We talked between us about different topics before Zara reappeared, still nude, but freshly washed with a tray of drinks and snacks.

We hung out together for another hour or so until Geoff announced that he had an errand he needed to run, thanked us for the hospitality, and left. Zara and I relaxed outside for a bit longer together before heading back inside.

Later in the day, as we were idly trying to find something to watch together, Zara hugged me and said "I need to talk with you about today."

Concerned, I looked at her and stroked her hair. "Ok sweetheart, what about it do you need to talk about?"

She exhaled, then calmly said "I had a moment, with Geoff, that has kinda alarmed me. Just before I came the second time, we were looking at each other. Him down at me. While he held my head on his big dick and, you know, he ejaculated into my mouth." She paused to collect her thoughts before continuing, "That moment; of him looking down at me while I pleasured him to his will, sorta sparked something in me. I don't know exactly, but the fact that I was servicing our older neighbour while he used me for his own pleasure and the dynamic between us at that moment hit me in a really powerful way. Like, it has really alarmed me how hard I came then from that."

She read my face, trying to gauge my reaction. I pulled her close and gently kissed her forehead.

"Did you not like that the dynamic was like that, and caused that reaction in you? Did you regret it afterwards?" I asked.

"No." Zara asserted. "It alarmed me because of how much I enjoyed it. And I really really want to explore it further."

I squeezed her lovingly. "I know how you feel. This whole thing caused me some pretty strong concern when I first realised it." I kissed her again. "But I love you, more than anything. So if you want to explore this new dynamic further, I'm fully with you."

"Really?" She said.

"Absolutely. It sounds damn hot."

Zara smiled and kissed me back, wrapping herself around me. As she felt my hard on press into her she gave me that devilish look again.

"I think this is going to be a lot of fun."

The TV was forgotten as we fucked each other to sleep on the sofa.

.............................................

We didn't see Geoff the next day, deciding to take a break for ourselves to get some of our errands completed.

We discussed further exploration of a new dynamic between Zara and Geoff. We talked about when we'd experimented with freeuse before and how we enjoyed that. The idea of Zara serving the sexual desires of Geoff in a sort of freeuse dynamic really excited us both.

Through messages and a call we discussed the concept with Geoff, much to his delight. From now on; whenever Geoff was round our place, if Zara was wearing a bikini or less, Geoff had free reign to use her as he wished. With respect maintained at all times, which he completely agreed with of course.

We weren't ready for actual sex, so that was off the table. But everything else was available.

Me and Zara immediately fucked, me bending her over the bed, after the call as our excitement couldn't be contained any longer.

A few days passed into next week, when after dinner I asked Zara if she wanted to put on a bikini and invite our neighbour round.

She smirked and jokingly swatted my arm. "Well at the very least I'm glad to see that you want me to." She then disappeared upstairs to change.

My phone buzzed as I was tidying away dinner. There was a message with a picture in our three-way group chat of Zara standing confidently in front of our full-length mirror in just a white bikini. The message read "Come on over, if you're free to."

I didn't feel any need to change, so brought my book out to sit at the table. Zara joined me in her less revealing, but still sexy, white bikini with her own book.

There was no reply to her message. That was until Geoff came through the side passage dressed in a t-shirt and shorts.

He smiled and waved at us. We welcomed him. I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath that even when he was joining us with the express purpose of using my wife for his pleasure, he still had the demeanour of just a warm and friendly neighbour.

He joined us at the table. Zara got up to get us some water quickly.

"So...." Geoff trailed off in an unsure manner.

I laughed, "We're all in agreement on this mate. And very excited about it to be honest. So you do you." Then with a joking head tilt I added "Well, you do my wife actually."

We both laughed and I saw him relax.

Zara returned with water for all of us. Geoff stared at her sensuous figure as she sashayed over.

After she placed the glasses and sat down we all chatted happily about general stuff. Geoff then asked if we had a towel, I fetched him one from nearby.

As I handed it to him I pointed out he wasn't really dressed for a swim. He replied "Oh, it's not for me. It's for your wife." As he folded it over and placed it at his feet.

The familiar thrill rushed down me as I took my seat and saw Zara blush slightly.

"Zara, would you like to just kneel on this?" He motioned to the towel mat he'd made at his feet.

Zara's breath caught, but she just nodded before sultrily slipping down to kneel between Geoff's legs.

He reached for his zipper, but Zara's hands stopped him. "Allow me." She whispered, looking up into his eyes.

Zara pulled the zipper down before shimmying his shorts and boxers down his legs.

His cock rested on the chair, so large it was actually hanging slightly over the end of it.

My wife leaned down to lick the end of his cock, swirling her tongue around it before slurping it into her mouth. Geoff's cock rapidly hardened at the sight.

Zara, upon feeling this, suddenly threw her head forward to try and stuff as much of his cock into her as possible before it expanded to full hardness.

There was a loud 'GRLLK' as she got her lips three quarters of the way down his shaft. She grabbed onto his hips again and pulled her head forward as much as she could.

Geoff exclaimed in surprise and pleasure. As his cock quickly grew to full size at the sight and feeling of my wife desperately forcing it to stay lodged in her mouth.

Her valiant efforts were in vain though. As his cock throbbed hard, it had pushed her lips back to only over half way along its shaft now it was at its larger size.

Zara made a disappointed whine into Geoff's dick, before sucking her way back off it, it popping out of her mouth. "Damn. Have to try something else next time." She opined, tapping our neighbour's cock against her chin like she was absentmindedly thinking through a problem.

Then with great enthusiasm she returned to sucking and slurping along his shaft, lavishing her tongue all over it while her hands fondled his balls.

Her work coated his cock in a sheen of her spit, as well as her face as she rubbed his cock over herself.

Engulfing him again, she sucked on his head while swirling her tongue around it every so often. One her hands stroked up and down his shaft, her fingers never close to closing around it.

I sat there, in the warm evening, watching and listening as my wife blew our old overweight neighbour just in front of me. I thought how weird a turn my life had taken recently, as I stroked myself under the table.

Zara continued her work as Geoff sipped on his ice water. Drool was now running down her chin and neck to pool between the pressed mounds of her breasts.

After he slowly finished his drink, savouring every second of it, Geoff gave a deeply satisfied moan. He looked down at my wife, worshipping his cock and groaned again.

"I want to use your tits. You have the tits if a goddess, I want to fuck them." He declared down to her.

Zara's eyes shone at this demand and I saw a shiver run down her spine. She nodded around his cock and slurped off with a loud pop.

She rapidly pulled off her bikini top, then pressed her shining tits around his already well lubricated cock.

Geoff released an enraptured moan at sight and feel. My wife, on her knees before him. Beautiful blue eyes shining up at him, as she pressed her magnificent breasts up and around his monster cock.

I was struck by the scene before me, Zara's silky hair tumbling gorgeously down her arching back. Her supple ass raised up and tilted out, again, invitingly.

Even with my wife's DD size, Geoff's cock emerged out the top far enough to prod her chin whenever she looked down at it.

Zara slid herself back and forth repeatedly along Geoff's cock, staring intently up at him the entire time, much to Geoff's delight.

After a while the constant prodding of her chin caused her to take his dicks cue, and slip his head past her lips. Popping it in and out as she leaned forward and back.

Geoff's hips started to buck and thrust, pushing his dick into Zara's mouth from between her tits.

The fervour increased for both of them, as they simultaneously hummed and moaned in pleasure. Geoff's thrusting took up more force and focus as he reached down and held onto Zara's head.

I saw a strong shudder of ecstasy roll down her body when he held her.

Our neighbour drove his cock up and through my wife's breasts as they mashed around him. His cock head popping in and out past my wife's lips repeatedly as she moaned into it. His intensity reached a peak until he suddenly thrust up with a bellow of euphoria and held my wife's mouth just over the head of his huge cock, as it pulsed past her lips.

Zara cried out in satisfaction as Geoff pumped load after load of cum straight into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with the amount of it, even as she gulped it down her throat, until some strands leaked out past her lips to drop onto her breasts.

My wife slurped her lips and tongue around the top half of his cock, after he finished emptying himself into her. Cleaning all the stray cum from him and swallowing it with loud enjoyment.

Then she let his softening cock slip from her mouth to brush over her slick tits.

Zara massaged the spit and cum into her tits, humming happily to herself.

Geoff dropped back into his chair, staring up at the sky in bliss.

I called Zara over to me. She smiled and climbed into my lap, slipping my hard cock into her soaking pussy as she did so.

She rode me violently, gripping into the table edge as I thrust up into her. It wasn't long before we both cried out each other's names as we climaxed together.

She sank down to rest her back against my chest. She rolled her hips with my cock still inside her, eliciting another groan from us both.

We turned from staring lovingly at each other, towards Geoff as he stood and pulled his shorts back up.

"That was, well that was indescribably good." He chuckled. "I'd love to stay longer but it's getting late and I have to get to the office early tomorrow."

We wished him a goodnight and headed in ourselves as he departed.

Zara cleaned her teeth. We showered together, soaping each other up between passionate embraces and kisses. Then we snuggled up in bed ready for sleep.

Before we drifted off, we both discussed how incredibly excited we both were to see how this continued.

It seemed this summer was certainly going to be one to remember.