Neighbourly Differences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later she was just starting to think about heading back before Bill, getting a bit sick of waiting. She figured she should make it look like she'd been engaged in rough sex for an hour, so she messed up her hair and smudged her makeup. She looked in the mirror and was pretty happy with the results. Then she thought about how rough Bill usually was with her and decided she should probably make herself look even worse. She looked around to make sure no one was watching before sticking two fingers in her mouth and pushing them to the back of her throat. She rapidly worked them in and out, trying to make herself gag as much as she could. Soon her hand was covered in saliva and it was spilling out of her mouth. She pulled her hand out and smeared it all over her face.

She could feel herself getting wet at her humiliating behaviour. She quickly looked around again before shoving three fingers as far as she could into her mouth and holding them there as her throat spasmed around them until she felt tears in her eyes. She pulled her hand back out and smeared the long strands of saliva across her face, looking at her running mascara in the mirror. She squirmed in the seat thinking about what Tom would think when he saw her.

Just then she heard a car approaching. She ducked down, not wanting to be seen in her current state. After it had passed she looked after it and saw that it was Bill's beat up ute. Emily breathed out, letting her head fall back below the window. She realised she would have to wait a few more minutes now. Tom would definitely think that she was with Bill now that she would arrive back just after Bill as well. She ran her hand down her stomach and onto her pants over her hot, throbbing pussy. She applied some pressure and felt an instant surge of pleasure pass over her already aroused body. Feeling secure below the window of the car she started to rub herself through her shorts. After having her mind full of sexual thoughts all day it took almost no time before she had her hand down her shorts. She rubbed her clit rapidly before fully giving in to the pleasure and shoving two fingers into her pussy, her thumb still working her clit. After only a minute she was frantically fingering herself to an orgasm, her other hand stuffed in her mouth to stifle her moans.

She lay back on the seat, catching her breath. When her heart slowed back down she remembered where she was and quickly looked around, relieved to find no one watching. She wiped the saliva from the hand that had been in her mouth on her face, and then, smelling the scent of her arousal, she also spread the pussy juice from her other hand on her neck, figuring that she should probably try and smell like she'd just been fucking for the last hour or so as well. If only she had some cum as well, she thought to herself, before catching herself. She couldn't help but laugh at how much she'd changed in the past couple of weeks, at how far she was thinking about taking this subterfuge.

Emily wasn't quite sure how long she'd spent masturbating, so she waited another minute before starting the car up and driving the very short distance home. She pulled into their spot, then opened the visor mirror and did a quick job of trying to fix the mess she had made of her appearance. Satisfied she looked like she had at least tried to hide what she had been up to, she was about to get out of the car when a grin crossed her face. She unsnapped the clasp of her bra and quickly pulled it off under her shirt, stuffing it under the seat. Then she climbed out of the car and headed into the apartment, her heart almost beating out of her chest, her nipples rubbing the fabric of her shirt.

She opened the door and walked in to find Tom sitting at his laptop, apparently calmly working away at an assignment. Emily was somewhat put off, her plan seeming to have failed.

"Hey Emily, how was your study session?" he asked, his casual tone sounding just a little too casual, too forced. He looked over at her before quickly turning back to face his screen. Aha! It had worked, he was just playing coy.

"Oh yeah, good, got lots of, uh, study done."

Tom saved what he had been working on, though Emily doubted he'd actually added anything, and stood up. "What do you want for dinner?"

"I don't mind, whatever you feel like cooking. I need to have a quick shower first." She went to walk past him, but he suddenly reached out and stopped her.

"Hey, don't I get a kiss from my girlfriend first?" he asked hurriedly.

"Oh, you sure?" Emily asked lamely, pulling back and pressing her lips together tightly. Underneath her worried looking exterior she was ecstatic, this couldn't have gone better! She wished she could see into Tom's mind and see what he was thinking by her not wanting to kiss him.

"Umm yeah."

"Fine!" Emily leaned forward and tried for a chaste kiss on the lips, but Tom went for a full kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She quickly pulled back, wishing that her mouth actually did taste like cum, or at least mouthwash or something. "Happy?" she asked, before turning and brushing past him to the bedroom. As she did, her hand grazed his crotch and she felt his erection trying to burst through his pants.

--

Tom remained standing in the dining room, his mind racing. He had been completely sure that Emily had just been pretending the other night to tease him. Or at least 99 percent sure, with that one percent doubt having an outsized effect on his arousal over the past few days. Now he wasn't so sure. He was still mostly sure, especially since she hadn't jumped into action until after she'd seen Bill leave. He'd still sat at home imagining what she might be up to if she wasn't just pretending, if she was really sneaking off, although rather blatantly, as if rubbing the affair in Tom's face. But now that she had returned at pretty much the same time as Bill, after a little over an hour away, looking like she'd spent the whole time getting pounded by Bill's big cock, the scenarios he'd been imagining seemed a little more corporeal.

He was glad he'd made the split second decision to reach out and stop her for a kiss as she tried to go straight past him to the bedroom. Watching her squirm in his arms as she tried to get out of kissing him, as if worried that he might notice a strange taste in her mouth. Squirmed quite believably, a bit too believably. If she was pretending she had become quite a good actor quite quickly. Sure, she'd toyed with some of Tom's fantasies in the past few weeks, but during those times she'd been telling the truth, or at least the truth with some embellishments. This was new, she was actually lying to him. Except, really she wasn't lying, because she really had gone out with friends the other night, right?. Though, even tough he was pretty sure she hadn't met up with, Tom was also pretty sure she hadn't been to a study session this afternoon. So that was technically a lie.

Tom's head, heart and stomach were roiling with thoughts, emotions and nerves, all seeming to force the blood out and down to his throbbing cock. He thought back to the kiss. He swore he could taste something when he managed to briefly get his tongue in Emily's mouth. Or maybe he just smelled something? He wasn't sure, but either way, he still had a lingering musky sensation at the back of his throat. He was definitely less sure that Emily wasn't actually cheating on him now than he had been. If he had to put a number on it, he didn't think he could be more than ninety percent sure his girlfriend wasn't cheating on him.

He heard the shower start. He looked down at his erection causing an obvious bulge in his pants, sighed, and walked to the fridge, trying to turn his mind to planning dinner.

--

Tom lay in bed, looking over at Emily texting someone on her phone. He was desperately in need of release, having been thinking of Emily getting pounded by Bill in some clandestine location every time he'd looked at her that night. As they'd eaten the curry he'd cooked up, chatting about their days, ignoring the strange energy bubbling under the surface of their conversation, as they both sat at the table studying, when they snuggled up on the couch to watch a sitcom before bed. Now his cock was almost painfully engorged, his balls feeling on the verge of bursting. He reached out and grabbed Emily's thigh. She just grunted, still engrossed in whoever she was messaging. He started stroking up and down her thigh. She reached down and grabbed his hand and pulled it off her.

"Sorry baby, not tonight, I'm super tired." She fired off one last text, a grin curling the corner of her mouth as she bit her lip. Then she turned her phone off and rolled over to go to sleep. Tom lay awake for over an hour longer, his mind swirling. Finally he drifted off to sleep, but even that didn't end his torment as his dreams were filled with visions of Emily submitting her body to Bill's whims.

He awoke the next morning with wisps of a sordid dream still lingering in his brain. His cock was rock hard, and throbbing painfully. He groaned and rolled out of bed, trying to think of something else, even the feeling of his pyjama rubbing across his sensitive cock making him wince. Emily wasn't anywhere to be seen, so Tom assumed she must be off for a morning workout.

He wondered what she was wearing. Probably one of her new sets, like yesterday, showing off her fit teen body to everyone who passed. He imagined Bill feasting his eyes on her as she strutted past, wishing he could get his hands on her again. Except maybe he wasn't wishing that, maybe Emily had gone behind Tom's back and resumed their previous dalliances, and he was just looking forward to their next meeting. Oh fuck, maybe Emily was over there right now, and she would be back later, all sweaty and smelly, pretending she'd just been to the gym.

Tom suddenly realised he'd begun stroking his cock, and snatched his hand back. He was already close to cumming and was tempted to finish the job, but he held himself back, wanting to wait for Emily to make him cum as she teased him, and then revealing that she'd been pretending this whole time.

Wanting to keep his hands busy, he started making some pancakes for breakfast. He was done before Emily got home, so he chucked the stack of pancakes in the oven and sat down as he waited. He scrolled through social media on his phone, but he barely paid it any attention, too busy thinking about what Emily might be up to.

He finally heard her key in the door fifteen minutes later. Tom watched intently, eager to see what she was wearing, as well as the rest of her appearance. Would she show up in a similar state to yesterday? He gulped when she finally saw what she was wearing. On the bottom, she was wearing one of her extra brief pairs of workout shorts, seemingly pulled up extra snug, showing off the exact shape of her pussy. On top however, she was just wearing a cut off tank top, nothing underneath. It didn't reveal much cleavage, but it only just reached the bottom of her boobs. She was covered in a layer of sweat, which caused the thin top to stick in places to her breasts, clearly outlining their shape. Tom's mouth dropped open.

"What baby?" Emily asked, looking at him quizzically.

"Did you really wear that to the gym?"

"Oh no!" Emily replied with a laugh, looking down at the revealing top. "I got some stuff spilt on my other top, and luckily I had this in my gym bag."

"What stuff?" Tom asked, feeling light headed.

"Hmm?"

"What got spilt on you?"

"Oh, just some protein stuff, you know."

Tom swore he could see a glint in Emily's eye, as if she was challenging him to call her out. He couldn't bring himself to do it though, he wanted to keep this game going. He craved the feeling of not knowing, loved the way it twisted him up inside, while also making him unbelievably aroused. He also couldn't deny hoping in the depth of his heart that if she was just faking this whole thing, that she would take this as permission to take the next step, to actually meet up with Bill behind his back. He looked down, unable to hold her stare. "Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense, seeing as you were at the gym. I, um, made some pancakes, they're just in the oven keeping warm."

"Oh thanks, you're just the best boyfriend ever!" she said with a big grin. Tom felt like she was also thanking him for not pushing her, for not asking any questions.

Emily walked to the oven and bent down to grab the pancakes out. Tom watched as her breasts came into view, hanging freely, the shirt falling away from her chest. He could even see her perky nipples. She stood back up and put the pancakes on the table. Tom quickly jumped up to grab plates and cutlery.

After breakfast, Emily borrowed the car to go op shopping. Tom sat at home, trying to get some uni work done, on edge, unable to stop wondering if Emily was actually out meeting up with Bill, or really, meeting up with Bill for the second time in the day! He was a little surprised when she returned in the clothes she'd left in, and not looking extremely dishevelled. Tom was secretly a little disappointed, although at the same time relieved, not sure his heart could take two apparent affairs in one day.

Emily was carrying a couple of bags of second hand clothes. She pulled out her sewing machine and other equipment, and quickly got to work cutting up and modifying the clothes. Tom's disappointment slowly turned to intrigue as the day wore on, and he kept half an eye on Emily working as he got his own work done. The items of clothing seemed to be losing a lot of material. Every now and then Emily would get up and go into the bathroom to try something on in front of the mirror.

When she finally started packing up the machine that night, Tom wandered over to see a sizable pile of clothes, every single one of them more risque than anything she would have worn just a few weeks ago. There were cut off jeans, lycra short shorts, tiny skirts, several crop tops and tube tops, some tight dresses, and a rehemmed sundress.

"Oh wow, updating your wardrobe a bit?"

"Haha, yep! Someone said that I should get even more fashionable clothes after they saw what I've been wearing lately," Emily replied with a sunny smile.

"Oh yeah, who told you that?"

"Oh, just a neighbour. Anyway, do you want to see me try some of them on?" Emily said, quickly holding one of the little tops to her body and giving Tom a sultry look.

"Uhuh."

"Ok, well you just sit down on the bed, and I'll go and get changed and be back out in a sec."

Tom let Emily pull him into the bedroom, where she then disappeared into the bathroom. He sat down on the bed, wondering if he should have pushed Emily more to tell him who had suggested she update her wardrobe. He wasn't even sure what answer he wanted, if he wanted confirmation she was back to talking, and probably much more, with Bill, or to find out she really was faking this whole thing.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Emily opened the bathroom door and stepped out in a short skirt and crop top. The skirt was a ruffled design, which she'd tidily taken several inches off to reveal all her shapely thighs. The top was a tight t-shirt, which looked like it had originally been a childs size. It was fully conformed to the shape of Emily's breasts, a hint of pink even showing through the blue material.

Emily did a quick spin, causing the skirt to flare out, revealing her lack of underwear. Tom gasped as he caught a glimpse of pussy, revealed to only just be covered by the bottom of the skirt when Emily was standing still.

"So, what do you think? Do you think our neighbour will like it?"

"Oh my god babe, you look so freaking hot! But, umm," Tom said, pausing, "umm, which neighbour exactly?"

"Hmm? Why does it matter which neighbour? Oh my god! You think it was Bill? You think I'm following Bill's suggestions to wear this slutty little outfit? You probably wish it is Bill, don't you?"

Tom could only gulp in the face of Emily's accusations.

"Look! Your little dick's gotten hard just thinking about it! You'd think seeing your girlfriend all dressed up in sexy clothes would get you hard, but no, really you got hard picturing your teen girlfriend sneaking off with a gross old man."

"What, no! Umm, I mean-"

"Look, you won't even deny it properly!" She lifted her leg and used her bare foot to feel his painfully engorged cock. Tom moaned, having to concentrate to hold back from cumming instantly after being on edge for so long. "I don't think I've ever felt you this hard! You'd probably love it if I wore this over to Bill's house right now, wouldn't you? Ask him for a cup of sugar? Or to open up a jar my wimpy boyfriend can't? Or maybe I should just straight up ask him to fuck me with that big dick like my boyfriend can't?"

Tom clenched his eyes shut as Emily increased the pressure of her foot, her toes stimulating the painfully sensitive head of his cock.

"I bet you secretly liked watching me get raped, didn't you? I bet that gave you a massive hard on, didn't it? Is that why it took you so long to come save me? Because you had to wait for your boner to go down after watching your sweet, innocent girlfriend get what she deserved after teasing a man who actually takes what he wants?"

With that she flexed her toes and Tom closed his eyes and shuddered, not able to hold on any longer. The front of Tom's pants darkened as his cum leaked between Emily's toes.

"Ughh, yuck! Pathetic!" Emily said with apparent disdain, yet even Tom noticed a hint of a grin sneak onto her face, as if she'd finally gotten something she'd been waiting for some time to get. She wiped her foot off on his pants, then walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Not quite sure what to do, Tom got up and changed his pants, and then headed into the kitchen to put together a late dinner.

--

Emily was surprised how excited she was when Tom finally confirmed he was still fantasising about her and Bill. She had decided that she wasn't going to push the game any further until she'd extracted some come of validation from Tom, and having had the anticipation building all the while she was pretending to be cheating on Tom had gotten her very invested in the result.

In the end, she was happy that she'd run into Asha on her way back in from the gym that morning. She'd at first been mortified at being caught in the slutty top, but Asha's supportiveness and big-sister energy had soon gotten all the details out of an embarrassed Emily, as she explained her current game, as well as the whole saga that had led up to that point. Even knowing Asha's love of Emily's previous risque behaviour, Emily was surprised by how supportive she was.

"So basically, now you're trying to get him to admit to still fantasising about you cheating on him with Bill, so that you don't feel guilty about actually doing something with Bill?"

"Uhuh, that's about it."

Asha grinned. "Well, let me know if you want any help! In fact, you can tell Tom that 'a neighbour' told you that they liked your slutty outfit and that you should definitely buy more," she said with a wink.

Emily had smiled back, a plan already forming in her mind for what she could try that afternoon.

--

Two days later, two days of growing anticipation, she messaged Asha to confirm the plan. When she texted back her confirmation, Emily put the phone down and grinned, her heart feeling like it was about to flutter away. She had trouble acting normal when Tom got back from uni.

"Hey, I'm heading out with Asha tonight, just so you know."

"Oh, ok," Tom replied, a little surprised at the late notice, his mind already kicking into gear, imagining how Emily might look on her return. "Are you heading out after dinner?"

"No, before, so you'll have to sort something out just for yourself, sorry."