Neighbourly Differences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Stop! The condom!" Emily said desperately.

"What? You really gonna stick to that?" Bill said incredulously.

"Come on, we went to the bar and you got to show me off! You promised!" she replied, her emotions rising. She'd spent the whole week convincing Bill to promise to wear condoms in the future if their next date would be to somewhere public. She had sent him dozens of nudes over the past couple of days to convince him, including quite a few he'd made her take in public spots, sometimes even with people visible in the background of the photo. The worst, and also most exciting, had been when he'd made her expose her tits and pussy and take a selfie in a very busy lecture. After she had sent it she realised that she could see her pussy dripping from the excitement.

After sending him basically everything he'd asked for and finally got him to agree, she had been extra excited for this date. She knew that she'd just be able to relax and enjoy the fucking fully, not having to worry about him not pulling out, about her birth control not working.

Bill looked her in the eyes, before sighing and reaching over and grabbing a foil package from his dresser. "I'm telling you, it won't feel as good. You'll be begging me to not wear it next time."

Emily watched intrigued as he tore the packet open and began to roll it down his cock, having never seen a condom being put onto an actual penis before. Despite looking like it would completely engulf Tom's dick with plenty of room to spare, the condom only went about halfway down Bill's cock.

"Ok, you happy now?" Bill said, waggling his cock at her with his hand. Emily grinned up at him and nodded, relief on her face. "I'm gonna pound you extra hard for making me wear this fucking thing." Emily felt her heart thump at his words as she lay back and spread her legs wide, giving herself to the brutal fucking she knew was coming.

Bill leant in and held his cock up against her spread pussy, rubbing it up and down as he applied more and more force with his body. Eventually it slipped in, and Bill kept up the pressure, forcing inch after inch into Emily's young pussy. Emily writhed and moaned, keeping her legs stretched wide as Bill stretched her out mercilessly. She was already so aroused that the pain felt like pure pleasure. When he bottomed out, thrusting hard against the back of her pussy, her eyes flashed open and she looked up at Bill, mouth agape as her neurons all flared in pleasure and pain at once.

Bill just grinned grimly down at her before pulling his cock back most the way before thrusting in forcefully again, causing her to squeal in pleasure. The force of the thrust caused Emily's body to be jolted up, setting her perky tits jiggling. Bill drew back and then thrust ruthlessly forward again, then pulled back and did it again. He kept going, putting his body weight behind each thrust, increasing the pace each time. Soon he was pounding into her tight body continuously, drawing constant moans and grunts of pleasure from Emily as her tits jiggled and outstretched legs bounced in the air.

Once he'd established his brutal rhythm, he reached his hands up and wrapped them around Emily's neck. Her eyes grew wide as she felt her airway being restricted. Her moans only seemed to grow louder. She looked up at him and saw the anger in his eyes and groaned in pleasure, knowing that that anger was only going to fuel his forceful fucking. Then she felt wetness on her cheek, and looked up to see him angrily spitting on her again. It hit her next to her mouth and she licked it up with her tongue. Bill released her neck, bringing a hand back before whipping it back to slap across her cheek. The sudden rush of oxygen back to her brain and the sharp pain of the slap caused endorphins to course to her already overloaded brain.

Soon an orgasm was coursing its way through Emily's body. She wrapped her legs around Bill's waist and tried to pull him deeper. He kept up his onslaught, and she began to be lifted up with each thrust as she held tight around his body, before being slammed back down hard against the bed. Emily continued to shake and convulse for almost a minute, her legs remaining clenched around Bill's hips as he pummelled her into the mattress.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Bill stopped and slumped down on top of her, his cock still only buried a bit over halfway inside her.

Emily lay with her eyes closed, feeling oddly tranquil trapped underneath Bill's weight. She continued to slowly move her hips up and down, enjoying the stretching feeling as she came back down to Earth. Now that Bill had stopped his assault, she began to really notice how different the condom made it feel. It felt much less intimate, much less dirty. She wasn't feeling the usual thrill of being so closely coupled with a dirty old man. Still, she was also not worrying about accidentally ending up pregnant. After slowly gyrating her hips for a moment longer, she lazily opened her eyes to see Bill looking down at her with an evil smirk on his face.

He suddenly rolled onto his back, bringing Emily with him so she was left straddling him. "You didn't think you'd get a break already, did you? But I do think it's your turn to put in some effort in. So get bouncing!" he commanded, slapping her across one of her perky tits. Emily yelped and began working her pussy up and down his shaft. "Come on, slam yourself down on that dick like you're trying to get it to come out your mouth!" He delivered another slap to her other tit with a crack that echoed around the room. Emily yelped in surprise, yet dutifully began slamming herself down with more force. She'd raise herself up until only his head remained inside her pussy, her pussy lips tightly wrapped around his cock and resisting the motion. Then she'd drop herself with her full body weight, grunting when his cock head would slam into the top of her uterus.

Emily's muscled legs and athlete's stamina let her keep up an impressive pace, yet Bill still slapped her breasts, or occasionally grabbed her nipples to pull her down harder, whenever he noticed the smallest drop in her pace. It was Bill yanking down hard on her engorged nipples as he thrust up into her that sent her into her second orgasm. Her whole body began shaking as she let out short, sharp moans. Her belly was rippling as her pussy contracted around Bill's cock, her tits jiggling deliciously.

All too soon she was coming down, the feeling that the condom was keeping her from reaching her peak pleasure returning, stronger now. Her contracting pussy seemed to tell her that it was working for nothing, that it wouldn't be able to actually get the reward it was trying to milk from Bill's cock.

As soon as she appeared to have stopped convulsing, Bill slapped her hard on the bottom of her tit. "Well come on, I'm not even close yet, lazy bitch!"

Emily jumped and began pumping herself up and down his cock again. Bill grinned at the disappointed look on her face. "So, was I right about the condom feeling worse than getting stuffed with raw cock?"

Emily could only moan in response as Bill's cock smashed into her now tender pussy. He let loose yet another slap on her reddened tits. "Come on slut, be honest, does it feel better without the condom?"

Emily just moaned and began dropping herself harder onto his cock, each thrust pushing the air out of her lungs in a gasp. Bill looked on with a sinister glint in his eyes as Emily pounded her abused pussy rather than answer the question. He let her continue for several more thrusts, before reaching out and grabbing her clit between his thumb and finger and gradually applying more and more pressure.

"Answer the fucking question! Dumb bitch."

"Ok! Ok! I admit it!" Emily yelled. "It feels way better without the condom!"

"Well get off and take it off then!"

"Noooo, I can't!"

"Why the fuck not, cunt?"

"Because I don't want to risk getting pregnant!"

"All you have to do is get off in time! Or is that too hard for my little cum addicted slut?"

"Yes, alright! I don't trust myself to be able to get off!"

"Well, you better keep bouncing on that dick, because I'm not even close yet with this fucking thing on my prick."

Bill had lessened his grip on her clit, but continued to pinch and rub it as Emily rode up and down above him, her head thrown back, eyes closed and perfect tits thrust out.

"Hey, I got an idea that might work for your cum addicted brain," he said after toying with her for another minute.

"Mhm, what is it?" Emily moaned.

"Why don't you stop taking your birth control? That way even you wouldn't risk me coming inside."

"What? No! I can't risk that..." Emily said, surprised enough to have stopped moving and looked down at Bill.

"Why not? Are you saying you're enough of a dumb slut to still risk me cumming in your unprotected cunt?" Bill sneered while beginning to thrust up into her as he kept a hold of her clit.

"No! Of course not!" Emily moaned, beginning to rock her hips slightly.

"It's decided then, as soon as you get home after this you're going to go and chuck your pills out."

Emily was back to bouncing while Bill continued to thrust up into her. She knew it was an incredibly stupid idea, but the thought of getting to feel Bill's raw cock in her pussy again, all while knowing she was completely unprotected, was too hot. She was rapidly approaching another orgasm as she pictured herself in her current position, except Bill was unprotected in her fertile pussy, announcing he was on the verge of cumming.

"Ok..." she heard herself moan.

"Good slut, promise me you're going to go do it as soon as you get home," Bill said as he picked up the pace of his thrusts, letting out the occasional grunt of pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I promise!" Emily screamed, head thrown back as she began to convulse in an immense orgasm. Bill kept pounding up into her as she shook on top of him, her pussy rippling around his cock, before letting out a shout as he pulled her down as hard as he could as he came himself. After pumping into her several times, he released her and she fell forward, flopping down onto his fat body, still quivering.

Bill let her lay there for a while, as he gulped air down himself. Eventually, when she'd started to hump her hips into him, he sat up and pushed her off the bed.

"Get a move on bitch, fix your clothes up and get yourself home," Bill said. "And you better video yourself dumping those pills, I don't want you breaking your promise."

Emily scrambled to pull her clothes on before making her way out the back door. She was still extremely horny. Normally a good fucking from Bill would leave her satiated for some time, but she felt like she'd barely come down as she was still thinking about what she'd promised to do. She pushed her way back through the bushes of the abandoned lot, still imagining having Bill's unprotected cock in her unprotected pussy. She turned to walk along the footpath around the block to her apartment. She wondered if she should actually do it. The doubt instantly made her heart ache with loss, her mind already attached to the stupid plan. Plus, she did promise Bill, right? And Emily wasn't the sort of girl to break a promise.

Instantly she had the giddy feeling in her stomach again. Fuck! Why was she so excited about this?

She was almost at her door before she remembered how she looked. She hadn't even had a shower this time! She desperately tried to smooth down her clothes and comb out her hair with her fingers. She could only imagine how her makeup must look. She wondered if she should go back and have a shower, but figured she had been more and more blatant, so this was basically a natural progression. She also didn't want to give herself time to back down from her promise.

She took a deep breath, opened the door and walked in, her tummy fluttering with how blatant she was being, hoping that Tom would keep up his oblivious act.

--

Tom hadn't been able to sit still since Asha's last message. His tummy was a pit of worry, while his erection raged on. His mind was full of an endless flow of imagined situations, each more debased than the last. He paced around the apartment, stopping to look out the window every minute or so, looking for Bill's ute. He didn't hear Asha's car, but he was pretty sure he heard her door as she snuck in at some point.

He finally sat down on the couch after an hour of nervous pacing. Despite the sick feeling in his stomach, he couldn't resist pulling out his phone and scrolling back through all the photos Asha had sent him. It didn't take long before he had his cock out, furiously jerking it as he stared at the pictures of Bill and Emily out the front of the bar, the two men looking on. He grunted and came, before collapsing back and almost instantly dozing off into a fitful sleep.

He awoke when he heard the door opening. He blinked and looked down shamefully at his cock still out, and the cum drying on his hand. He jumped up and quickly did up his pants. He glanced over to the clock to see that four hours had passed since Asha sent her last photo. He wiped his hand on the back of his pants and quickly strode towards the door. He emerged from the loungeroom to see Emily closing the door behind herself. His mouth dropped open at the sight of her. His eyes darted up and down her body, taking in her smeared makeup, messed up hair, scratched up skin, and what looked like a faint red hand print on one cheek.

Tom gulped. "Hi baby, how was your night?" he stammered out.

Emily grinned. "Oh, we had so much fun! We danced for so long! But then Asha decided we should take this shortcut, and I got all scratched up," she said with a pout. "Anyway, I better go and have a shower."

"Yeah, ok," Tom said lamely as he watched Emily strut past him to the bedroom, unable to take his eyes off her incredible body in the skin-tight outfit. You could see her ass flex and jiggle with every step. He could only imagine what everyone in that bar must have been thinking.

--

Bill was still lying on his bed when he heard his phone buzz. He heaved himself up and leant over to grab his phone from his pants pocket. He grinned when he saw a video from Emily. He opened it. Her phone was placed on the bathroom counter, with Emily leaning over it as she started the recording, giving a great view down her top. She stood up straight and smiled at the camera, before raising her hand to show that she was holding a packet of birth control pills. She continued smiling as she took the pills out one by one and dropped them in the toilet. Once they were all in there, she reached out and flushed them down. She turned back to face the camera and quickly pulled her top off over her head, then reached down and tugged the dress down and kicked it away. She stood still, showing off her flawless teen body for several seconds, then gave the camera a happy wave, bent down and stopped the recording.