Neighbourly Differences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up in the morning as Emily got up to get dressed for her run. He watched her stand in front of her side of the cupboard for much longer than usual, seemingly thinking hard about something, before suddenly looking back at Tom. He quickly shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He opened them again when he heard the bathroom door close. He waited impatiently as Emily got changed, eager to see which outfit she'd chosen. As the door opened he rolled over and stretched, pretending to just be waking up. He looked over to Emily, his heartbeat instantly spiking as he saw her in the new sports bra and shorts. It jumped even more when he saw that she had rolled down the waistband, revealing a good couple of inches of skin below her navel.

"Mornin'," he said, trying to sound sleepy.

"Mornin'," she replied, almost managing to hold back a flicker of a grin from twitching the corners of her mouth. She continued out of the room, and Tom was given another shock as he saw that Emily had pulled the material of the shorts up into her butt crack, causing it to hug her much tighter than the other day, showing off her sculpted glutes with their flawless globe-like shape. His erection instantly surged to full size. He considered quickly jacking off, but, remembering he had an early class, he reluctantly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to pour himself a bowl of cereal. He ate his breakfast, barely registering it as he methodically spooned it into his mouth, his mind only able to think about his girlfriend, who normally abhorred even mildly risque clothing, seeming to have intentionally adjusted her outfit to show more skin, as well as to show off her perfectly formed ass. His breakfast finished, Tom got up and quickly packed his stuff for uni, before sitting back down, unable to leave before seeing Emily after her run. He tapped nervously on the table as he waited. Finally she returned, half an hour after she had left, right on time with her normal run. The sheen of sweat on her exposed skin made her look even hotter than when she'd left.

"Hi honey, how was your run?"

Emily grinned at him. "Oh, not too bad. Thanks for washing these for me last night," she said, slowly running her hands down over her bra encased tits, over the vast expanse of skin of her exposed stomach, and over the material of her snug shorts, "they definitely help me go faster. Shouldn't you have left for class already?"

"Oh, yes, just about to head off," Tom said quickly, pushing his chair back. Emily quickly strode over to him.

"Wait a second babe, don't you want to hear about what that prick Bill said to me today?" she said sensually, placing her hand on his chest and straddling his lap.

"Sure?" Tom gulped nervously.

Emily ran her hand down his body, bringing it to a rest on his crotch, causing Tom to blush as both their attentions were drawn to his erection.

"Are you sure?" Emily breathed into his ear. All Tom could do was nod.

Emily began rubbing her hand up and down his erect cock through his pants. "He seemed to like the outfit as I ran past him on the way out, he gave me a big whistle, and then yelled 'oh wow, did you give yourself a wedgie just to show off your butt to me?' I looked back at him and saw he was staring straight at my butt! On the way back, he shouted 'I can tell you're interested, so come round any time and I'll show you that my 11 inch cock can give it to you way better than that puny boyfriend of yours!'"

Tom suddenly spasmed, the sexual tension and stimulation too much for him as he came into his underwear. A look of surprise flashed across Emily's face before she regained control, slowly stood back up and turned, before dashing off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Tom sat there in shock for several moments, before realising he was now very late for uni. He stood up and instantly felt the wet mess in his underpants. He awkwardly walked over to the bedroom door, but found Emily had locked it. He knocked softly on it.

"Babe, can you let me in? I need to change my pants. Babe? I'm not angry, I promise." He waited for a few moments, but heard no reply or movement from the other side of the door. Giving in he picked up his bag and headed to his lecture, hoping that the cum wouldn't soak through. Once he got to class he sent Emily a text to say that he loved her and wasn't angry at her. A couple of minutes later she sent a love heart back.

He returned to the apartment about midday to find that Emily had already left for her classes. He gratefully pulled off his pants and went to throw them in the hamper. In there he saw Emily's clothes from that morning. His low level of arousal that had remained with him since the morning instantly spiked back up. He quickly looked at Emily's timetable she had taped to her desk. He saw that he had almost three hours before she got home. He quickly pulled on a clean pair of pants, grabbed his keys and jumped in his car.

--

Fifteen minutes later he was back at the shop they had bought the athletic wear from. He made a beeline for the women's section, quickly finding the display he had got the clothes from last time. He'd picked out the second most conservative set last time, out of five options. He picked up the one that was a little bit more daring than the one he'd bought, seeing that the shorts were just a little bit smaller, both the top and bottom having lost a little bit of material. The bra was almost the same, except the band at the bottom was mostly gone, ending just below the breasts. He thought for a moment, then returned it to the rack. He grabbed the next one and inspected it. With this one the shorts were even smaller, only extending a tiny bit below the crotch. The bra also had less material, with the neckline plunging down to almost touch the bottom in a V shape.The back was also thinner, consisting of just a few straps. Next Tom grabbed the last set. The shorts on this set looked more like underwear than shorts, with a very low waistband, and the outside of the bottom rising up to only leave a small band connecting the front and back at the sides. The top looked more like a bikini top, being made of a thinner material than the previous ones, and smaller cups, leaving a lot of cleavage and even a bit of the outside of the boob exposed.

Tom stood there thinking for a while, before eventually grabbing three sets of the second most daring set in Emily's size, thinking that there was no way that she would wear the smallest one. He quickly started towards the checkout, before quickly darting back and grabbing one of the smallest set.

He got home with plenty of time before Emily got back. He stashed the clothes in his desk drawer, and then sat at his computer to get some work done.

When Emily arrived she walked in timidly, her eyes downcast. "Hey baby, about this morning, I'm so sorry. I saw that you'd washed the outfit, and thought I'd tease you about Bill again. I didn't mean to..."

"Emily, it's fine. Really. I actually bought you a gift."

"Oh sweety, I don't need a gift, really you're the one-" she started, before seeing Tom pull the new clothes out of the drawer. "Oh"

Tom stood there, worry growing in his belly as he waited for Emily's response.

"Are you really sure this is a good idea, Tom?"

"Only if you don't mind, but I like it," he said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Ok fine," Emily said resignedly, "but only because I love you Tom." Tom broke out into a big grin, both because of Emily agreeing, and because she'd do it because she loved him. He walked over and gave her a big hug. Emily sunk into it, the hours of stress finally melting away.

-

The next morning Tom woke up a bit before his usual time, Emily still asleep next to him. He lay there, excitement building in his chest. Finally Emily's alarm went off and she rolled out of bed. She looked over at Tom and saw that he was already awake. She gave him a nervous smile, and then went and grabbed one of the new outfits and headed into the bathroom to get changed. She emerged to see Tom waiting eagerly. A look of astonishment crossed his face, she looked absolutely stunning! Her large tits looked even bigger pushed up by the bra, and pretty much her full cleavage was on display. The shorts allowed her full leg to be seen, and were a snug fit between her thighs. While they were well designed enough to not have created a camel toe, they certainly still got any male looking at them thinking particular thoughts. She strode across the room, and Tom marvelled at the way her ass bounced in the shorts. It looked like her impressive rear might be too much for the shorts, as the back was already riding up, creeping closer to the bottom of her butt cheek. Tom's heart pounded in his chest as he watched her walk out of the apartment. He desperately wanted to jack off right then, but he managed to hold back, thinking that he should save himself for when Emily returned.

He began scrolling through social media on his phone in the hope that that would keep him distracted, but eventually he saw a video of a woman in athletic clothing doing some impressive looking yoga pose, and that instantly put his mind back to Emily. He got up and quickly cooked some pancakes, trying to distract himself. He left them stacked up on a plate by the stove and sat at the table, hands clasped in front of him.

Finally Emily got back from the gym, once again looking even more ravishing covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Tom's head turned rapidly, and Emily caught the anxious look on his face for a brief moment before it was replaced by an intense hunger. He pushed his chair back from the table.

"How was the gym?"

Emily smiled at him. "Pretty good, I did legs today." She walked over and began grabbing toppings for the pancakes from the cupboard. Tom sat there a little disappointed he hadn't gotten a repeat of yesterday.

"Did Bill say anything to you?" he pushed.

"Oh maybe," she said casually, setting the toppings on the table and heading back for the pancakes, "but I thought I'd wait to tell you tonight seeing as I have class in half an hour."

Tom's face fell, and Emily had to stifle a giggle at the sudden change. With that they dug into breakfast, with Tom somewhat withdrawn, chewing his food mechanically, trying to drag his eyes away from the large amount of Emily's cleavage he could see. Meanwhile, Emily happily chatted away as she wolfed down the pancakes. Afterwards she jumped up for a quick shower before heading off to class.

Tom got in the shower after her, and without even realising what he was doing, soon found himself stroking his cock, imagining all the guys at the gym ogling Emily as she worked out her incredible ass. Soon his mind turned to their neighbour and how he would have reacted to Emily strutting past in her new outfit. He imagined him saying all sorts of crude things to her, eventually convincing her to walk up the path towards, a sultry swing to her hips. She'd step up onto the porch in front of him, her tits bouncing as she came to a stop. Suddenly Tom came, the vision too much. He finished washing himself and then got out of the shower.

Tom headed across to uni an hour after Emily, and was there until 6 o'clock. He returned to Emily cooking a stir fry for dinner. He set the table and then dug in, hungry from his long day. He did the dishes and then joined Emily on the couch where she was watching some cooking competition. She paused it when he sat down and clambered onto his lap. Tom instantly felt himself getting hard.

"So, you want to hear about what that old perv Bill said to me today, while I was wearing a ridiculously skimpy outfit my no-good boyfriend bought me?" she said seductively, rubbing Tom's thighs.

"Yes!" Tom grunted excitedly.

Emily brought her hands to his cock, kneading it through his pants."Maybe I shouldn't call Bill a perv, when you're the one who spent several hundred dollars just so your girlfriend could get ogled." Tom groaned. "Ogled by our gross old neighbour. On the way out this morning, he shouted: 'Jeez, that one's even skimpier than last time! Do your parents know you're turning into a slut?' And then, on the way back, he shouted 'If you don't want to tell your parents, you're welcome to come up here and I'll give you a spanking myself!'"

Visions of Emily laying herself across Bill's fat lap in her skimpy outfit, lifting her bum up to be spanked by his meaty hand, filled Tom's head, quickly sending him over the edge. He spurted into his pants. Emily gave him a smile, before rolling off him and resuming her show. Tom sat there uncomfortably for a few minutes, cum soaking into his underpants, before he got up and had a shower.

The next morning Emily wore the same style of outfit as the day before. She had time to give Tom his recap and over the clothes massage before breakfast, though Tom was a little disappointed to hear that Bill had basically just reextended his offer to give Emily a spanking. It still only took an extra twenty seconds looking at Emily in her sexy clothes, skin shiny with sweat, as she rubbed him through the slightly rough fabric of his pants to get him off.

The next morning, he decided he wanted to see the interaction first hand, so a couple of minutes before Emily was normally due back he headed out to the car and pretended to fuss around with stuff in there, always keeping an eye out for Emily returning from her run. She arrived right on time, slowing down as she saw Tom.

"Maybe you're not keen on spankings right now, but you will be after I've got you hooked on this massive cock!" they both heard Bill shout from his chair. Emily slowed to a stop in front of his house, still not giving him any sign that she'd heard him at all. Unknown to Bill, she was staring straight into Tom's eyes, her face completely blank.

"Just come on up and I'll..." Bill continued before suddenly falling silent as he watched Emily pivot to face away from him and then slowly bend at the waist, reaching towards the ground as she stretched out her hamstrings. She kept her back arched as she touched the ground, showing off her flexibility, while also showing off her breathtaking butt to Bill. After holding the stretch for what felt like an eternity to Tom, but was in fact 30 seconds, she turned around and lifted one leg and placed it up on Bill's fence. Then she leant forward and grabbed her foot, no doubt giving Bill an excellent look down her top. Bill finally managed to pick his jaw up off the ground. "Oh fuck yeah, I always knew you were a horny slut, keep showing me that tight body!"

"Piss off you old perv, I'm just stretching, something I'm sure you would have learnt about if you'd done even a second of exercise in your sad life!" Emily retorted, switching legs.

"Pff, never needed to exercise, I can hardly keep girls off me once they find out about my dick, if I was fit as well I'd probably end up dead, smothered by pussy."

"Yeah, whatever you say, jerk off," Emily said dismissively, bringing her leg down and stalking into our apartment. Tom waited several painful moments, not wanting to draw any attention to himself from Bill, before he followed her in. The moment he walked in the door, Emily jumped on him, pulling him into a deep kiss. After intertwining her tongue with his for several seconds, she manoeuvred him backwards and then pushed him back into a seat. She dropped to her knees. Tom's heart leapt, hoping she might be horny enough for today to be the day she gave him a blowjob.

She grabbed his waistband and pulled his pants down to his ankles, then grabbed his cock with both hands. She slowly began stroking him. "Did you like my little show for Bill today? It actually shut him up for a second there, I might have to do it more often," she said with a mischievous grin. She'd sped up her hands as they pumped up and down his cock and was slowly moving her head closer to his throbbing erection as she spoke. "What do you think he liked better, my tits or my ass? He got to see way more of my tits in this shirt you made me wear. Although he also got to see way more of my butt than anyone else ever has with the way it rode up when I bent over."

Emily's face was now hovering right over Tom's cock, her tongue coming within a centimetre of grazing the head as she spoke. Tom was desperately trying to hold back the urge to cum, wanting nothing more than to feel her mouth on his cock.

"You're the only guy who's ever seen my nipples, do you think I should let one 'accidently' pop out next time I stretch? It could be dangerous, he might want to show me his massive cock in return, and then you know I'd have no choice but to sleep with him."

"Oh fuck!" Tom shouted. Emily's tongue was now mere millimetres of his cock, but he couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm about to-"

Emily quickly pulled her head back, as she continued to stroke his cock, pointing it straight up. He began to spurt his load, just missing her face. It shot up before landing on her hands and his thighs. Tom let his head fall back, happy for the release, but disappointed by not being able to hold out longer. Emily stood and walked to the sink to wash her hands. She returned with paper towel to clean Tom off.

They were both subdued for the rest of the morning as they readied themselves for uni. They headed across together, and Tom gave Emily a tight hug before they parted ways.

Tom began feeling more and more guilty as the day wore on, as well as ashamed at how turned on he'd gotten watching their gross old neighbour staring at his beautiful, young girlfriends body. By the time he got home knew he had to apologise to Emily and get rid of the new clothes. He didn't want to lose a girl who was way out of league by getting her involved in some gross fantasy of his.

"Hey Emily, I'm sorry about how I've been acting the last week," he said as he walked into the apartment. "I think that maybe we should just throw out the..." He suddenly stopped as he entered the bedroom. Emily stood before him, dressed in the final outfit. The most daring one. The one which left half her butt and half her tits hanging out, and clung tightly to what it did cover.

"Oh hey baby, I thought I'd try on the last outfit my very naughty boyfriend bought me," she said sultrily. Tom looked at her in awe. She looked incredible, the snug bottoms allowing anyone watching to fully appreciate her perfect legs and abdomen. The top had the same amount of cleavage as the last one, but also allowed some of the outer sides of her breasts to be seen. It was also thinner and Tom could see the bump of her nipple. "Do you think Bill will like it?" she said, giving Tom a spin. The back of the bottoms definitely seemed to be designed for someone with a less impressive ass, as you could see a full half of her cheeks. Her sculpted back was almost entirely bare, crossed only by the thin elastic of the top.

Tom blinked in astonishment several times, before remembering what he had been saying just before. "You look incredible honey, but are you really sure you want to wear that on your run? Wear it in front of Bill? Maybe we should just stop this whole stupid thing."

"Are you sure Tom? Is that what you really want? Because I will stop if you ask me to, but I've kind of enjoyed being able to do something to get you so excited," she said, eyes looking down at the ground nervously. "I love you Tom, and I know that I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to sex and have been taking my sweet time, so I was happy when we found something I could do for you." She lifted her gaze back up to meet his, and all his worry and self loathing instantly melted away as he gazed into her enormous eyes, feeling her immense love for him.

"I love you so much babe," he whispered.

"I love you too" she whispered back, grabbing his hands and pulling him to her. She gently brought her lips to his. He returned the kiss, and gradually the intensity increased. Soon they were hungrily making out, their hands roaming each other's bodies. Suddenly Emily pulled back. "Ok, I think that's enough, we have to leave you with plenty of energy for Monday," she said with a pat on his cheek, before she turned around and disappeared into the bathroom. Tom groaned upon realising he'd have to wait two whole days to see her in action in the tiny outfit. Emily reemerged wearing old jeans and a shirt and sat down to do some study. Tom made a start on dinner, knowing there was no way he could concentrate on studying in his current state.