Neighbourly Neighbour

Story Info
I get a lift and give one in return.
2.2k words
4.19
47.3k
26
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Neighbourly Neighbour

I moved to in a well-established area meaning the houses and lots were a bit bigger and well surrounded by trees. My new place was renovated a few years ago and was really in move in condition. The very short closing limited the number of buyers and my over-bid helped me secure the successful purchase. What really sold me was the back yard. I had one house to the left and a ravine that ran in back and to the right which meant no other houses around.

My neighbours were the McClean's. Both of them seemed very nice when I moved in during the late fall. Dan seemed to be very white bread. He went to work each day. With an unstylish fedora on his head, he'd get into his Toyota and drive off. His wife, Shannon on the other hand was very outgoing. Something about her was so attractive; she exuded sex appeal and I wondered how a guy like that got a hot girl like her.

During fall and early winter, Shannon and I became good friends; very good friends; very good friends with benefits. After a little while of our first get together, she confided to me that Dan wasn't the most adventurous and when they had rare sex, he'd only do missionary, shoot his load, roll over and fall asleep. If it weren't for Big Ben, the name she called her vibrator, she'd never have an orgasm.

Christmas Eve afternoon. There was a rap on my door. I opened it to find Shannon standing and waiting. She wore a full, knee length fur which she clutched closed. Her black hair melded into the big black fur collar.

"Uh... Hi Shannon." I greeted her with question. "Merry Christmas?"

There was fiery passion in her eyes as she inhaled and exhaled heavy through her flared nostrils. "I saw your lights on. Can I come in? Fucking Dan had to go to out of town for work on some sort (air quotes) emergency. I just dropped him off at the airport. I'm so pissed!"

"Yeah! Come in."

As she stepped in through the doorway, her legs slipped through the front opening of her fur. I followed her legs down to her high arched foot inside a strappy, high stiletto heeled sandal. I could see her red painted toe nails beneath her nylons. It was colder out but we've had no snow for weeks so I guess it was okay.

"You want to know what I got fucking idiot for Christmas?" Shannon turned to me. Without waiting for me to answer, she let her coat fall open. My jaw dropped as she shrugged her fur off and onto the floor. Her demeanor changed slightly. "Well I'm glad you seem appreciate it."

Shannon was wearing a tight at the waist black and red strapless corset. Her breast barely fit into the cups. The corset had three garter straps on each side holding up her red seamed stockings. The tiny, red G-string she wore barely covered her clit. There was already a small dark spot on them from her leaking pussy lips.

"And I wore this too as we drove to the airport and he still left!" Shannon was snorting. "Oh gawd! Just fuck me, please! I need a cock inside of me!"

Shannon dropped to her knees in front of me and yanked down my sweat pants; I was commando underneath. My cock was already hard from just looking at her. She grabbed my ass and stuck the whole nine uncut inches down her throat.

Shannon laid back on her fur. She spread her legs and pulled the sting from between her cunt lips. Her eyes were wild with lust as she panted heavily. "Put your cock inside my cunt now!"

Unceremoniously, I dropped between her thighs and rammed my cock all the way into her. Her cunt squeezed tightly and was like hot molten lava inside. She came immediately. "Aaauuuhhh...!! Yes! Yes! F...U...C...K...!"

I kept pounding at her pussy. By now, incomprehensible garble came from her open mouth. She had no control of her limbs as they flailed all around. I had to hold onto her wrists to stop her from smacking me as I felt my ball sack tighten. I used hard, determined thrusts and shot my heavy load into her womb.

I extracted my dick and looked at her freshly fucked, gaping hole. No creamy white came out.

It took a couple of minutes for her to recover enough to speak. "Oh fuck! I love your cock! Fuck me again!"

+++

Dan didn't return until the day after Boxing Day. During that time, Shannon and I enjoyed ourselves in both my bed and hers as well as other rooms in both houses. We continued to keep each other warm throughout the cold winter, then spring fever hit and finally the hot (naked in her pool) summer came.

I needed to go out of town for a weekend and I went to see if Shannon and Dan could keep an eye out on my place. Unfortunately...

"We're away too. I need to deliver a big car load of stuff." Dan said.

"I already asked Cheryl across the street to watch ours. I'm sure she would keep an eye on yours too." Shannon winked as her eyes went to my crotch.

Shannon had been muff eating Cheryl way before I moved there and had told her about us. Doing two women consistently at the same time is exhausting. Good thing they can satisfy each other when I can't get it up any more.

"Now I have an embarrassing favour to ask." Dan said. "Can you help me load the car tomorrow after I get back from work? Then we can have a barbeque and beers later."

Friday afternoon, I helped cram all the stuff into his Venza. There were a couple of long, wide boards we had to snake in all the way from the back and separated the two front seats. As Dan lifted it into place, he knocked his rear view mirror off the front window. He swore. "Fuck!"

Every spot except for the two front seats were crammed with stuff.

Later while eating on the patio...

"How are you getting to Smithville? Didn't you just say your car is kaput?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, I went to gas it up and nothing." I told him. "Guess I'll just take a bus."

"It's on our way, isn't it Dan?" Asked Shannon smiling. "We could give him a lift!"

"Yeah, great idea, Shan. Won't even charge you for gas... Ha, Ha!" Dan chuckled. "No really. It's thanks for helping me load the car today."

Next morning was pretty warm already, so I pulled on some loose shorts over some loose boxers and a Hawaiian type front button shirt. I had packed an overnight bag for the trip and went outside to meet with my ride. Dan had cleared out the back passenger side seat for me, but when Shannon came out with her luggage, Dan nearly had a fit. "You know, we are only going for overnight! Holy shit, Shan! Do you really need a suit case that big? There's nowhere to put it."

He didn't even notice how stunning she looked. A nice, above the knee, summer dress with a round scoop front just low enough to show her cleavage, red, strappy, high heel sandals and... stockings? Even on this warm day, Shannon wore her stockings which meant she also wore her garters.

"Well I need all this stuff. Can't you find room?" Shannon said pleadingly. Then with sparkles in her eyes. "Well look. It's not that far to Smithville. We can put my bag in the front seat and I can sit in back on your lap if it's okay."

I was a bit taken aback at the suggestion, but Dan grunted a "Fine! As long as we can get going now!"

"Well we both can't sit in the front. It's illegal. At least the rear windows are tinted really dark." Shannon justified. "It's less an hour!"

Dan was steaming as he slammed his door shut. I got in the back followed by Shannon. The dress she had on was buttoned from the back. She undid the bottom two before gliding onto my lap. She lifted her bum to pull the dress open before sitting back down. I could already feel the heat she generated on my crotch. I was hard in seconds.

We barely made it onto the highway before Shannon started to squirm. Not because she was uncomfortable but to make me uncomfortable... in my shorts!

I grabbed her shoulder length black hair and pulled her ear to my mouth. I whispered a warning. "Cut it out. Dan's will see."

"No he won't!" Shannon whispered back. "I'll prove it."

With that she grabbed both my wrists and held them against her firm D cups. Worried, I tried to remove them but she held tight. Dan was oblivious as the weekend traffic ahead started to congest. Less concerned and more of an involuntary reaction, my thumbs started to move up and down. I could feel her nipples harden beneath the crisp material of her dress. Shannon pressed her body back into me as I pinched them. She moaned softly which must have been difficult since she was a big screamer.

I undid my shirt and the remainder of her buttons on the back of her dress and slipped my hands underneath to regain my handfuls. Shannon was wearing a half-cup bra that left her nipples uncovered and easy to pinch. She crushed her hot bod against me. Shannon groaned out a barely audible. "Auh!"

I removed my right hand from her boob and slid down her body. I found the tops of her stockings and the clips holding them up. I lifted a strap and snapped it against her bare thigh. She let out a soft "Ow!"

Shannon took my hand and guided it between her spread legs. Shannon had to have this all planned out from the start. She wasn't wearing any panties as my fingers brushed along her slick slit. Her lips were already parted; my fuck finger easily slipped inside. I finger banged her for only a couple of strokes before I felt her body shaking in orgasm. A hard, sharp exhaled breath escaped from her open mouth.

Shannon leaned back and whispered into my ear. "I need your cock inside me. Now!"

She lifted her bum so I could push down my shorts. Meantime, she pulled off her dress and was naked but for her bra and stockings. Neither of which hid anything if Dan was to turn around. When she sat down again, my cock slid in effortlessly balls deep. She grunted loudly. "Uuhh!"

"Shh!" I warned worried her husband would turn around to see what the noise was.

"You guys okay back there?" Dan asked; keeping his eyes forward on the traffic ahead. "It's a bit slow, but I think it will pick up."

"We're good. Just adjusting to get into a better position." Shannon shouted back. She turned to me and whispered. "A better position to fuck!"

Our movements were kind of restricted. I couldn't thrust as hard as I wanted to but it seemed enough for Shannon to get herself off multiple times. I was so edged and ached to cum.

The speed of traffic picked up just slightly but it wasn't free flowing. We hit some road construction. The road swells were perfect in height and rhythm. As we hit the crest of the bump, I could drive my cock into her cunt. As the car dropped, so did Shannon; down hard. A double thrust fuck. Shannon was moaning. "Aauuhh! Aauuhh!"

"Almost there!" Dan called back to us. "This is the exit, right?"

"Yes! There!" Shannon called out back. "Now!"

Her pussy walls squeezed and sucked at my shaft. I was going to cum inside her. My balls contracted hard and fast. My sperm was boiling over and started shooting out of the only escape path. My white, hot load of cream shot deep into Shannon's sweet honey tunnel.

"Yes! There! Yes! Yes!" Shannon screamed out.

"I fucking heard you the first time!" Dan screamed back. "Yes! Yes! Okay! This is the exit."

With my last few thrusts, I was spent. Shannon grabbed her dress and slipped it back on. She turned back and "Do me."

"I just did." I quipped back.

"My dress, you ass!" Chuckled Shannon.

Without lifting her butt, I couldn't pull out or pull up my shorts or button the bottom of her dress. I smiled to myself. I purposely mis-buttoned the ones I could do.

I had to direct Dan to the place I was going. My now flaccid and sexually useless dick had been spat out by Shannon's pussy was soaked by our cum leaking from her hole. We stopped in front of the Bed and Breakfast I was staying at. For the first time since we left, Dan turned around. "Is this the place?"

"Er... Uh... Yeah." I stammered back. My shorts were around my ankles. "This is it."

I really started to panic when Shannon opened the door and got out. Fortunately due to the blockade between the seats, he couldn't see below my stomach. A passing car honked and distracted him enough for me to quickly yank my shorts up and get out of the car.

"Thanks for the lift." I called back towards Dan.

"Thanks for putting up with Shannon." Shannon and I chuckled at that. Dan continued. "Okay. Guess we'll see you tomorrow evening."

"He means putting it in Shannon." Shannon gave me a quick hug and whispered. "See you tomorrow, lover."


grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers