An Unexpected Guest

Story Info
How will a housewife deal with an unexpected guest?
3.7k words
4.09
68.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smacgowen
smacgowen
29 Followers

It was half past ten on a sunny Saturday in June and Amy was in the garden trying to decide where she wanted her husband Brian to place some new decking. They had recently bought a new hot tub but it had been hastily set up and really needed a new home and on a new area of decking seemed ideal. As Amy started to pace out some measurements she heard a knock at the door. As she answered she saw a familiar face, it was Shaun the neighbours son. "Hello Shaun what brings you here?" said Amy inquisitively.

"I have just finished my term at university and thought I would come home early. But as I'm sure you know my Mum and Phillip have gone away.....and I don't have anywhere to stay." said Shaun sheepishly.

Amy's husband Brian had always told Amy she was a soft touch and it looked like he was right again. Amy knew Brian would not approve of this as Shaun has had a very chequered past. Shaun's father left his mother when he was thirteen and now has very little to do with him and after his mum Linda started seeing Phillip that's when the issues really began.

Phillip was rather old fashioned and strict with Shaun and the two fought frequently. One incident instantly sprang to Amy's mind was when Linda and Phillip went on holiday and left Shaun alone at the house. Phillip had lectured him on his behaviour and this soon escalated into a full blown argument. Shaun decided he would exact revenge by staying at a friends house but before leaving he ran a hose pipe through the letter box and turned the tap on. It was Linda who Amy really felt sorry for as she was always caught in the middle. After this episode Phillip would not leave him in the hose alone.

"Do you think there is any chance that I could stay with you?, it would only be for a few days." said Shaun trying to look as innocent as possible.

Amy knew she couldn't say no to him. Two years ago Brian's mother got very ill and they got permission to extend the back of their house to make a self contained annex for her to live in. Sadly her health deteriorated faster than expected and she was only living in it for six months. Shaun had twice stayed there when the tension between him and Phillip got a little too much.

"Of course you can stay here, you know where everything is." Said Amy beckoning him into the house.

As she shut the door she knew this was going to take some explaining to her husband and not only that but the dirty looks from Phillip on his return would be unbearable. She walked with Shaun to the annex and made the bed with some fresh sheets and gave him a key so he could come and go. All she could do now was wait for her husband to return from work to break the news to him.

As it happened Brian was not surprised that Amy had taken him in and to her surprise didn't mind. Brian always thought Phillip was the root of the problem with Shaun's behaviour and without him in the country he would most likely be a model house guest.

Later that evening Amy was upstairs in a back bedroom folding her laundry and gazing out the window thinking about the renovations to the garden she had planned. Her thoughts were then interrupted by lights coming on in the annex. Shaun had obviously returned home after meeting some of his old friends. The annex had windows across the front of it like a conservatory to let as much light in as possible during the day and also had a number of large roof skylights on the pitched roof.

Amy could see Shaun had closed the blinds across the front but left the skylight blinds open. She still had a good view into his room but surprised to see him talking to someone. She didn't want to spy on him but at the same time intrigued who he was talking to. Not wanting to get caught she turned the light off in the room and sat on the end of the bed next to the window. Amy suddenly caught sight of a young blonde woman talking to him. Amy had not mentioned any rules about house guests, he was 18 now and she felt wrong laying down rules to grown man.

Suddenly a wave of embarrassment came over her as she realised the pair had started kissing. Amy felt conflicted as she didn't want to spy but a certain voyeuristic pleasure came over her and she couldn't look away. As she continued to watch the young woman sank to her knees and Amy let out a gasp as she knew what was going to happen but just couldn't bring herself to look away. As the blonde wriggled Shaun's trousers down his hips his fully erect cock sprang free and both Amy and the young woman were both surprised by the size of it.

Amy had only ever been with two men, her first was a boyfriend she had in her late teens before she met Brian in her early twenties. They had been together ever since and Amy was 36 and Brian three years older. Amy was now fixated on the scene that was unfolding in front of her. She knew she shouldn't watch but she had never seen a man's penis that size before and admired the way the young woman was tackling it. Despite the blondes young age it looked like she may have had more experience than Amy as she grasped Shaun's cock with one hand twisting and her mouth engulfing the rest.

Amy had never thought of Shaun in a sexual way before as he was only eighteen and she had known him for several years. She had to admit that the sight of what must have been at least nine inches, standing far more erect than she had ever seen was turning her on. Amy's eyes focussed on the pair as they began to strip naked, she looked at Shaun's partner, jealous of her flat stomach but her boobs were far smaller than Amy's and her bum was nowhere near as round and shapely as Amy's. Shaun's continued by bending her over the bed and slipping his impressive cock inside her and thrusting into her with force and aggression.

Amy was overcome with excitement and couldn't resist slipping one hand into her knickers and rubbing herself. She kept glancing over at the door making sure her husband wasn't about to come up the stairs and catch her masturbating to a younger man. She experienced a thrill she had not for many years and before she knew it she had pulled her impressively large tits out of her top and was pulling on her nipples as she plunged her fingers into her wet cunt. The couple showed no signs of letting up and continued fucking just changing position occasionally. Amy could not hold off any longer and brought herself to a shuddering climax on the end of the bed in the darkened room. Realising she may have let out the odd groan as she climaxed she hurriedly redressed herself and drew the curtains in the room should her husband happened to see them.

The following morning Amy was in the garden once more, watering her plants wondering how she could look Shaun in the eye after what she did thinking about him the previous night. Her train of thought was then derailed as she turned round to see Shaun ushering out the blonde out of his annex. They were both surprised to see Amy as they were trying to sneak out undetected. An awkward introduction was then made and Amy got the chance to inspect her closer up. She couldn't help wonder what Shaun saw in her, she was pretty but she didn't have a body that would have got her the attention Amy's used to.

Amy was not able to focus on her garden renovations for the rest of the day as her mind was elsewhere. She began to wonder if a young eighteen year old like Shaun could ever find an older woman like her attractive. She decided that when Brian was at work on Monday she would dress up a little and see if Shaun would notice her. It was nothing more than an innocent attempt to feel a little better about herself and she had no intention of anything else.

Brian had eaten his breakfast and was out of the house by eight and Amy knew it would be a couple of hours before Shaun would be awake so she returned upstairs to look through her wardrobe to see if she could find something that might get her noticed. As a regular at the local gym Amy could still fit into clothes she had bought years earlier. She was starting to get excited at the prospect of teasing a young man and with her bedroom curtains closed she stripped naked in front of the full length mirror on the wardrobe.

Amy had long straight brown hair that ran down to the middle of her back. Her boobs were always what got her attention when she was younger and the last bra she bought was 36E. She was not fat but she was not as slender has Shaun's partner the previous night. She also had a rather round bum but like her boobs, over the years they were no longer as firm.

Amy began browsing through her wardrobe and found an old blouse she bought when she worked in an office several years ago. She never wore it as it held her boobs rather high and it was rather inappropriate for the office. She slid her arms into it and began buttoning it up, but she could button no further than the button of her breasts as it was already squeezing them together and gave the effect of a push up bra. She hadn't put a bra on underneath the blouse but it was doing such a great job of showing her boobs off she didn't need to wear one.

She was rather now limited to what she could pair with the blouse but found the perfect skirt that was both tight and short. It was a struggle to get it over her buttocks but it did wonders for her appearance in the mirror. She then found a very small thong to wear, she had no intention of him seeing it but just knowing she had it on made her excited. As she stood in front of the mirror she excited by her new appearance as it was just the right amount of slutty. One effect she hadn't banked on was the fact her nipples were growing harder and the blouse did little to hide them.

Amy was soon snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the door go downstairs between the house and the annex. Shaun's up, she thought. Her plan was just to go and find him and ask if he needed anything from the shops as she was going out. As she descended the stairs she saw Shaun in the kitchen stood in a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Morning, do you need anything from the shops?" Said Amy her heart now beating out of her chest.

Shaun looked round and it was very clear the had noticed Amy in a way he had not before. His eyes barely looked anywhere other than her breasts and this may have been because of the morning light mad her blouse rather more transparent than she had first realised. The thrill Amy was getting was not one she had experienced for years and she was loving every minute. Growing in confidence by the second she deliberately bent over in front of him to pick up her hand bag knowing that if he was lucky he might have realised what she was wearing under her skirt.

"I...ur think I have everything I need thanks." the words stumbling out of his mouth.

As Amy headed towards the front door she could hear Shaun had returned to his annex. She could not resist running back upstairs and seeing first hand his reaction to her. Fortunately he had not drawn the blinds of the skylights and Amy could see him perched on the foot of the bed. As she crouched down she saw him pull down his trousers and once again his perfect cock was fully erect and on display. Amy could not believe it, she had not just been noticed but she had given him and erection and he was now masturbating thinking about her.

She now began to unbutton her blouse and release her impressive breasts and hitch up her skirt. Once again she sat in the same spot plunging her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy. The thought that they we both masturbating about each other at the same time was driving her wild as she imagined what that hard cock would feel like sliding in and out of her. It must have been just a minute maybe two before she had climaxed. Amy hurriedly went to get changed as she was aware she needed to actually go to the shops but wasn't keen on wearing that outfit out in public.

After her return from the shops and whilst eating her lunch Amy was having pangs of guilt. Brian her husband was hard at work, whilst she was dressing up and teasing a teenage boy. She had never cheated and wondered if what she had already done was technically cheating. She decided that it had to stop now, she had found out what she wanted and she was still attractive to young men. She reasoned the best course of action was to throw herself into her garden project and all spying had to stop.

It was an unusually hot day even for June, Amy returned upstairs to take a cold shower to cool down and clear her head. All her thoughts had now returned to the garden and as she got out of the shower wrapped herself in a white towel. Suddenly all thought od the garden were forgotten as she heard Shaun's voice "Amy are you upstairs?"

"Yes, I'm just getting out the shower, I wont be a minute." She said as calmly as possible.

She opened the door of the bathroom and hurried across towards her bedroom as she saw Shaun stood almost at the top of the stairs next to the bedroom door. Amy was suddenly aware of just how small the towel was she had wrapped around herself. She was struggling to keep her boobs contained under the towel and painfully aware that the towel had parted up the side of her body. Shaun could see an uninterrupted line of flesh from her ankle all the way up her body to were her hand clasped it tight under her left arm.

"I was wondering if I could borrow some of Brian's clothes as I was banking on being able to wear what I kept at my next door." said Shaun acting unaware of Amy's nervousness.

"That's fine, I will find you a choice." Said Amy trying to stay calm.

As she passed Shaun she realised that not only was the gap in the towel down the side of her body revealing a lot but it was so short. Amy realised as he was several steps below her he must have seen up her towel and seen at least the base of her cheeks but potentially even more. She didn't know what to do, her pussy was moist with the thrill but at the same time this had gone too far now.

As she entered the bedroom and turned on the light, she could see from his shadow Shaun had followed her in. Trying to act as calmly as possible and do nothing to lead him on she opened a drawer and started rummaging for clothes. If she could just find something to tide him over she could get him out of her bedroom. She frantically dug through the top drawer whilst keeping a firm grip on the towel so it did not expose her any more than it already had. She knew this was a situation that she had brought on entirely herself and although the idea of a well hung eighteen year old should excite many women it should not excite her.

Amy was suddenly once again frozen in her tracks she felt Shaun's hand rest on her hip. It was partly on the towel but his fingers were resting on her naked skin where the towel had parted. Amy had frozen she didn't know if it was an innocent motion so he could look round her into the drawer or the first move to start sex. Her heart was pounding but she didn't want to misread the situation. However she didn't have to wait any longer to find out what he was most interested in. Amy felt the hand slide up her body very slowly and the second lift the other side of the towel. She stood there paralysed with shock as the young man exposed her bare bottom.

It was Amy who broke the silence by saying "I don't think we should do this Shaun, I'm married and your mother would be very upset if she knew about this."

Shaun paused for a moment before replying "I saw you in the window, pinching your nipples as you spied on me."

Before Amy could tell him it was all a mistake she felt his hands grip her waist harder and feel something nestling between the base of her cheeks. She gasped as she could feel Shaun's erect cock being pressed against her and slid back and forth against her pussy lips. She could feel every contour on his cock as he teased her, not sliding it inside but rubbing the shaft back against her. As hard as she tried to fight her feelings she kept letting little gasps of pleasure out that gave Shaun all the encouragement he needed.

With a quick forceful thrust his penis slipped inside her and despite it not being fully inside her she was very aware it was already further inside than any cock she'd before. Physically unable to protest she collapsed over the drawers as Shaun slid his penis slowly in and out of her each time a little deeper. Then with one forceful thrust Amy had taken his full length inside her and let out an almighty gasp. Any thought she had of her husband had been forgotten as she struggled to stay on her feet with the feeling of pleasure.

Shaun grasped her waist harder and used his hands to pull her back and forth. As the motions became more aggressive any attempt Amy made to keep her towel had stopped as it fell to the floor revealing her naked body to him for the first time. His hands ran up her body until they reached the underside of her breasts and he slowly ran his fingers over her nipples. He had seen her playing with them and was clear she loved it. He grabbed her tits with both hands and used them to pull her back on him before turning his attention to her nipples. As he thrust his penis into her he pulled at her nipples and Amy would let out scream, she did her best to stifle it but she could not hold it in.

It must have been barely a minute but Amy could feel her body beginning to climax and her knees started to shake. There was no prolonging it her cunt tensed on Shaun's cock as she climaxed on his cock. Shaun pulled out of her and a little more gently this time sat her on the bed she shares with her husband. Amy was no longer objecting and was just doing everything Shaun wanted. He laid her back and spread her legs open. Amy's back arched as she felt Shaun's tongue run up and down her pussy, licking it clean. Her body once again began responding to this stimulation she started to gasp again before Shaun once more plunged his cock inside her.

As her pussy was being pounded she looked him in the eye for the first time and she took in his body for the first time. He must have stripped of whilst he was behind her and he was very strong and in great shape. Amy once again felt the excitement rising inside her as she felt his testicles slapping against her body. Shaun was clearly enjoying Amy's tits as the bounced as he fucked her, occasionally grabbing on firmly and pulling a nipple.

"I'm going to cum again!" Screamed Amy.

Her body convulsed as once again, Shaun waited until she had stopped shuddering before pulling his penis out of her. A long string of juice hung between Shaun's cock and Amy's abused pussy. Shaun still positioned between her legs began masturbating his cock above her. Amy watched on knowing it was going to explode all over her body. She could hear in his breathing he was about to shoot what she imagined was a big hot load all over her. To her surprise he quickly plunged it back inside her and pulled down on her hips making sure every last drop emptied inside her pussy.

With total silence Shaun slid his penis out and picked up his clothes and looked at her one last time before heading back downstairs. Amy lay back on the bed motionless until the sound of her mobile ringing woke her. It was Brian asking if she needed him to stop anywhere on the way home. She replied but became distracted by the cum that was streaming our of her pussy and running down the inside of her leg. Just as he was about to end the call she heard her husband say "Great news I have spoken to Linda and she is going to pay rent for the annex so Shaun will be with us the entire summer, I know you wont mind."


smacgowen
smacgowen
29 Followers