Neighbourly Welcome Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam gets some Yellow Fever with his neighbour Chen.
7.5k words
4.59
16.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all my fan's out there reading; thank you for loving my work and asking for more chapters. I know there hasn't been much sex in the series yet and that's because I thought of giving a little variety to each chapter since a lot of series on Literotica are really the same. I have been working on what you all want and have asked for in the hopes of making you all happy in later chapters in this series and future works that are separate from it. Again; I hope you enjoy and continue to read my work. Please leave a comment and remember to rate my work. Samtheman23 thanks you all.

*****

I've now lived in my new house for two weeks; entering my third and things are looking up in life and don't seem to be stopping and I hope that they never will. In this small neighbourhood of sex-hungry women; I had only met two: there was Monique, whom loved getting me over to her place to help her out a little and then she would return the favour and help me out in a big way. I loved going over to her place and fucking her all over the house, especially after eating one or two of her special cookies.

Then there was Britney; she was a little different when it came to sexual play. Where Monique liked to fuck; Britney loved to suck and dame was she good at it. I would go over to Britney's house about three times a week and get sucked into a session of her devouring my cock and I absolutely loved it. Ever since the first time she did it to me almost a week ago now; I've been going back for more, so much more that I was beginning to wear out. It was becoming an addiction and would be a hard one to break. I offered to return the favour once and she was happy to enjoy a fun sixty-nine and that was one time that we definitely went to town on each other. I didn't just return the favour by pleasing her, but by making her 'squirm' a little just as she had been doing to me when I came over. And by the end of it; she wanted me back over even more so that I could 'check her plumbing' as she phrased. It seemed that I had a talent for licking pussy that I didn't know I had.

After almost a week of fucking, licking and being sucked; I was worn out and needed a break. I didn't think that I would ever say or think in my entire life that I needed a break from sex. But; fucking Monique almost every day and being sucked dry by Britney did wear a guy out to the point where he needed a break. So; it was the beginning of my third week and instead of going out and helping Monique with her 'gardening' or helping Britney with her 'plumbing', I stayed in to let my body rejuvenate and relax. It was a few days of doing nothing except for painting, T.V and reading. I was taking a vacation from sex, W.T.F. If anybody heard me say that out loud, I would be burned for blasphemy by men everywhere.

Four days into my vacation from sex; I was out in the yard and as I was there, I saw Chen across the street getting her paper. Chen was looking at me as she walked down her path and gave me a cute and sexy smile as she did. She was wearing what seemed to be G.Y.M clothes; a tight purple jogging tank-top that accentuated her tits and reveal her small stomach and her small tight work out shorts that showed off her sexy legs. She wasn't as old as Monique or Britney; I guessed Chen was between 25 and 30 at the least. I was starting to feel those familiar feelings again as we stared at each other. It was like she had spread the yellow fever over to me from across the street and I was already getting a temperature just by looking at her.

I gave her a little wave which made my shoulder tense up and ache a little so I put some pressure on it with my other hand. The reason it ached was because last time Monique and I fucked, I fell off of her bed and hurt my shoulder and it still needed some time.

Chen waved back before she turned and picked up her paper; her ass in clear view and that was no accident. Chen was clearly seducing me. But wait; Monique told me that she only went for guys in a committed relationship and I didn't have a wife or even a girlfriend. Did that mean that she wouldn't approach me? Would she only come over if she saw a woman not from this neighbourhood at my house to trick / seduce and fuck me?

And that's when it came to me. Maybe it was the neighbourhood rubbing off on me but I had to try it. Maybe I could trick her instead of her tricking me.

I went back in my house and thought about how I could trick Chen and get to know yet another one of the neighbours of this glorious street. It took me a while to think something up but it was sort of obvious what I had to do, even if it was cliché. So; my plan was cheesy as hell but nothing had really gone wrong for me in this neighbourhood... yet. Chen went for men in committed relationships from around the neighbouring neighbourhoods. Since I was the only guy in this neighbourhood that actually lived here, she would of course have to go out and bring men back once she seduced them. All I had to do was convince her that I was in a relationship, a long distance relationship.

So; the next day I had my plan set and so I went over and knocked on her door. Chen came to the door and opened it, she had a smile on when she saw me and it was a beautiful smile, lusty too. And just by the first look; I could see that familiar look that the women of this street had for me when they passed by: sexual hunger. At the moment; Chen seemed to be in a robe that someone would wear as they walked around the house in the mornings, a morning-robe. The only bits of skin I could see came from her hands, feet and above the neck line but I was hoping on seeing more soon.

"Hi." Chen said.

"Hi; I'm Sam, I live across the road from you." I said, hoping to break the ice a little.

"Yeah, I know, I saw you yesterday."

"Well; I hate to bother you but I made myself a coffee and I realised that I ran out of sugar. Would you have any to spare?" I asked; acting that little bit awkward so that I seemed legit. If I played my cards right, I would be getting more than just some sugar.

"Sure. Come on in, I was about to have a coffee myself." Chen said as she welcomed me into her house.

I walked in and looked around and wow; she had a very nice house. Did all the women here have nice houses? Because they all seemed to look like they came right out of home decoration catalogues where the places looked absolutely perfect. Chen was one for subtle Japanese furniture and art; it was very beautiful and very welcoming. She had a very beautiful piece of art hanging on a wall in her lounge room that was of a cherry blossom tree with a mountain in the back ground. The piece was mostly black, white and greys but the only colour came from the cherry blossoms and it was very peaceful how the pink blossoms contrasted with the rest of the painting.

"Over here, Sam." Chen said as she guided me to the kitchen.

"You have a nice house." I said.

"Thanks. I'm actually into home décor; it's part of my job." Chen said as she brought over a jar of sugar and popped the lid. "Two spoons?" Chen asked.

"Yes please." I said, offering my cup to her.

For a few moments; Chen and I talked about random stuff like house art / decor, the neighbourhood and what we did for a living. My stuff wasn't exactly all that exciting since I was an artist that worked from home but she seemed really cool. It seemed that she had a hand in architecture and furnishing homes. That's why her place looked so good. Maybe she even helped some of the other women in the neighbourhood with their houses too.

"So; is it only you over at your place?" Chen asked.

This was it; it was my moment. "For now yeah; my girlfriend is planning on moving in within a few days, she just needs to get everything ready. She makes it a little complicated sometimes." I said; trying my hardest to sound convincing and hoping that she would take the bait. I felt like a fisherman that had just thrown his baited line into the pond and was waiting for a fish to come biting.

"Where does she live?" Chen asked; seeming interested but I could see that a subtle smile had crept on her face. Was she thinking of seducing me now? I could feel her nibbling at the bait... metaphorically.

"Seattle." I said, thinking of a place that was far away and one I knew well just in case she asked for details.

"Wow; that's far, I guess you guys don't get a lot of time together to be a couple." Chen said, she was now leaning over the counter towards me and her robe was opening up that little bit more. I couldn't help but steal a glance at her cleavage. Maybe showing her that I was attracted to her and the idea of cheating would also help in her going further into seducing me.

Nibble... nibble... she's going for the bait.

"Yeah; it's hard sometimes but I guess I just have to deal with it. Either that or I cheat on her." I said. This was a difficult move, would she take the bait or was that too far?

"Would you?" She asked, a little bit of thrill in her voice.

"Cheat?"

"Yeah, would you?"

"Not sure; it's just an idea." I said, pulling the bait back a little.

"But let's say if you were given the chance too and you knew that you would never get caught. Would you still do it?" Chen asked as she came around the small counter and stood beside me, a look in her eyes that I knew well since I moved over: Lust.

"Only 'if' I was given the chance." I said; it was my way of saying yes and I was also now mirroring her look of lust and want for her. I was subtly looking at her eyes and her body, especially to her chest.

"Well, it's just an idea." Chen shrugged as she walked around me. I was no longer feeling the nibbles on my metaphorical bait anymore. What went wrong?

"Yeah." I said; feeling a little shocked that she didn't take the bait. For a moment; I felt like I had screwed up somewhere and that I wasn't going to go all the way with Chen.

"How's your shoulder?" Chen asked.

"My shoulder?" I asked, I didn't expect her to ask.

"Yeah; yesterday when you waved at me, it looked like your shoulder was in pain." She said, seeming a little concerned about it.

"Oh, yeah, I hurt it from doing..." I couldn't say that I hurt it from doing Monique, so I had to stretch the truth a little. "some workouts at my place. I over did it I guess." I said, hoping it sounded convincing.

"You want me to have a look at it? I did used to be a masseuse." Chen offered.

This could be a way to get back into the game. Maybe this would lead to us having sex. I could feel the slightest of nibbles on the line again. Or maybe I was a fish nibbling on her baited line. If two people are trying to trick each other but it ends the same way for both, who was the trickster and who the tricked? I guess I was about to find out.

"Sure; I could use a massage. If that's fine with you, I don't want to keep you or anything." I said; mentally hitting myself a little as I had offered her an out. W.T.F was I thinking?

"Come with me." Chen said as she guided me into the lounge room and sat down on a chair with a little foot rest she gestured for me to take a seat on.

I sat down facing the other away from Chen and let her work as she started to massage my shoulder. Wow she was good. Her hands were so nimble, soft and warm. "Hmmm..." I let out as I could feel her hands working magic on my shoulder as her hands kneaded knots and cramps from within my arm.

"You like it?" Chen asked, happy at how I was already moaning for her.

"Definitely, you have amazing hands." I said as she continued.

"Thank you."

After a while, Chen stopped and my shoulder felt amazing. Whatever she did completely fixed it. I stretched my shoulder and moved it all around and my arm didn't hurt anymore, almost like it was never hurt to begin with.

"Wow, thanks so much." I said.

"You know, when I was massaging you, I could feel all this tension in your body. Maybe I should massage all of you." Chen said. Now I felt like the one nibbling on her bait.

"You sure?" I asked. 'Shut the fuck up'; I told myself, when a sexy woman offers a massage that could lead to sex, just go with it.

"Yeah, it should be fun. You ever heard of a Nuru Massage?" Chen asked.

"No, what's that?" I asked.

"It's a style of massage where I use a massaging gel that comes from Japan; it's one of the best ways to get a massage. It'll leave you completely refreshed afterwards, I promise." Chen said as she got up from her seat, went to a cupboard and came back with a few things. It looked like she had a blow up mattress and a bucket labelled 'Nuru Gel.'

"Sure, I'd love to try it." I said.

"Alright than; when this is being blown up; just undress, put your clothes on the lounge and then you just lay face down on the mattress." Chen said as she plugged the blow up mattress into a wall socket and turned it on.

"Undress." I said, not really understanding fully if she meant that I had to be naked or mostly naked. "You mean everything gone?" I asked.

"Yes. You'll be naked, and don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend." Chen said as she turned around, giving me some privacy as I undressed.

As I undressed and the blow up mattress filled with air, I could have sworn that Chen was stealing glances at me when I couldn't see her. Like if I had my shirt over my head; she was looking at my abs, or when I was taking my pants off, she was looking at my ass or trying to see my cock.

After I was completely naked; I got onto the blow up mattress after it had finished filling with air and laid face down. My face fit into a little hole at the top that opened up to the sides so that I could breath and it was actually rather comfortable other than making me feel claustrophobic.

"Alright; I'm going to now spread the gel on your body and start rubbing it in." Chen said after she opened the Nuru gel tube, gathered some on her hands and then spread it across my back. The very first touch was incredible; it was like slime had covered my back and was slowly spreading across me as she rubbed her hands over my body. She had the perfect level of pressure too as her hands kneaded my back muscles around my spine.

I felt a weight on my lower back as Chen massaged the top of my back and I realised that it was her. Chen had straddled my lower back and it felt good as she seemed to be subtly grinding on me. I could feel the warmth between us, especially between her legs and it was getting me hard.

"Hmmm... that's so good." I said as her hands went to my shoulders and neck again. Her hands were so smooth as they glided all over me, rubbing and caressing me all over. I could feel myself getting harder as she continued. She massaged my arms next; then my sides, lower back and then down to the thighs.

When Chen spread more Nuru gel on my thighs; I could feel it all drip down my legs, inner thigh and all around. And when Chen started to rub my legs; I was getting very hard, so hard that it was a little uncomfortable against the blow up mattress as it grew longer and harder for her. A moment later as Chen's hands were massage my thighs; I guessed that her hand may have slipped as she rubbed my inner thighs and touched my ball sack. It was a lovely touch too as it was shocking and pleasing at the same time. The shock came from how sudden it was and the pleasure came from how good it felt when her warm gel covered hand touched my sack. My head went up a bit and I guessed she must have noticed because I heard a suppressed giggle from her.

"Oops... sorry." Chen said. I don't think she actually meant it, it sounded more like she was playing and trying to tease me.

"It's okay." I said, thinking that this was her way of seducing guys and now I was her next.

Another moment went by and she had a few more 'accidents' with touching my balls, but it was a little more than just a touch the fourth time around. That fourth time was clearly a caress to my sack and groin. Chen continued and her hand started to go further, so far that her hand slipped all the way and she ended up stroking my cock with her smooth, gel covered hand.

"Ohhh..." I let out as I felt her warm, gelled hand stroke me. It felt amazing, and it was only a glimpse of things to come.

"Sorry." Chen said, but this time, she wasn't hiding it, she was clearly playing around and trying to seduce me into more fun and this was only the beginning.

"Don't be, it feels great." I said. And with that; Chen went right back to it and rubbed my cock and balls a little more, making her own noises of lust now as she loved touching me.

After a moment of Chen rubbing my cock and balls; she stopped and I let out a little sigh, wanting more of her touch. "Time to turn over." Chen said.

I turned over then and as I did; Chen straddled my thighs and looked down to see my cock, erect for her and ready to play. I hadn't cum in four days and so she was going to get one hell of a load when I came for her, especially with all the nice teasing she had been doing to me and forcing me to build up a load form her teasing hands.

"I think I should take my clothes off now so that I don't get them messy." Chen said as she started to take off her yellow bikini which she must have been wearing under her robe earlier. Chen started with the top of her bikini and slowly untied the back. I couldn't wait to see her tits; they were d cups and looked very nice in her bikini but now I wanted to see them out of it. A second later; her bikini fell away and revealed her beautiful tits to me and wow were they good, they looked so mouth watering. They were juicy tits; with light brown nipples that were set in perfect placement.

I let out a moan as I saw them and Chen smiled at me as I admired them; my hands started to go up her sides and leading to her tits but she stopped me. "What would your girlfriend think?" Chen asked, a cheeky smile on her face but she was also showing false innocence.

"Maybe you're right. But it's just a massage, it's not really cheating. It's just... me massaging you a little." I said, desperate to feel her juicy tits in my hands.

"Maybe just a little." Chen smiled bigger and then let my hands continue upwards. My hands then grabbed her amazing tits and I rubbed the Nuru gel into them and made them slippery and glossy all over. I especially liked to play with her nipples, flicking my fingers around them and squeezing them a little. And every time I gently squeezed; Chen let out a little gasp as she liked the feel of it.

For a moment; I didn't stop playing with her tits and she loved how I played with them, she loved it so much that she held my hands to her chest so that I couldn't take them away. "Oh yes; more, I love it when you play with my nipples." Chen said as I squeezed her nipples again and she let out yet another moan of bliss. Chen was also now grinding her crotch against one of my thighs and I could feel the warmth from her covered pussy become hotter and hotter against me.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Chen said as she hesitantly took my hands away from her tits. "You're in a relationship; I can't come between you two." Chen said teasingly.

That's when it came to me; what if this was her strategy, making the men want to cheat after seducing them so much that they crumble and become putty in her hands. She lowers their defences by playing innocent and makes them believe that they are the ones cheating and that she's innocent. Wow, now that's a trick. But I was still wondering who was going to come out on top as the true trickster.

"Well; you know that phrase, 'If you can't be with the one you love, than love the one you're with'. Why shouldn't we just use that for as long as we can? She won't be here for another few days anyway." I said, trying to do whatever I could do so that we went all the way and made sure that this massage had a happy ending.

"I guess you're right." Chen said, smiling.

12