Neighbourly Welcome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just ease into it and see where it goes." I said.

"Yeah, ease into it." Chen said as she leaned down and started to slide her gelled body up and down mine. Her smooth; flawless skin, slid all over my body and it felt amazing when she side up my body where her boobs were right in front on my face. But when she slide back down; it was even better, especially when her boobs sandwiched my cock. Chen repeated the action multiple times and every time she did so, it felt amazingly pleasing. I wish every massage I got was like this. And I guess from now on; it would be if our little affair continued.

After a moment; Chen stayed down near my crotch and squeezed her tits together around my cock and gave it a few little pumps. "Oh dame." I said as the sudden squeeze with her gelled tits was almost overwhelming.

"Sorry; was that too much?" Chen asked playfully and also teasingly.

"No; just surprising, this gel makes it feel totally different, awesome." It really did. Monique had titty fucked me a few times since I moved in and this time with Chen, it felt different, extra slippery, better.

"Well thank you." Chen said as she glided up my body again before going back down.

This time though; Chen slipped a little further than before and my cock flung against her cheek. Chen had a shocked look on her face as she saw my cock in front of her face, but it wasn't a 'bad shocked'. "Sorry." I said.

"No, don't be." Chen said before she went in and blew against my cock and I gave the smallest of throbs in anticipation. Was Chen going to blow me?

Chen then came closer and gave the underside of my cock a kiss just below my knob and her lips felt very wet, soft and warm. I gave another little twitch at the feeling and Chen giggled. "This isn't exactly cheating... is it?" Chen said before she continued to kiss my cock all over.

"No... not at all." I said, putting my head back as her lips gave little kisses up and down my shaft.

After a few kisses; Chen went a little further and slide her tongue out and started to lick from my balls, up my shaft and all the way up to my knob. I really liked how when she reached the knob; she would flick my hole with the tip of her tongue and make me twitch. Her tongue was so warm that it was almost hot; and she must have been salivating because her tongue was also so very wet, practically dripping with saliva.

"That feels great." I said.

Chen didn't say anything; she just continued to kiss and lick my cock up and down until it was completely covered in her saliva. I continued to enjoy the feeling of having my cock bathed with her tongue before I felt what seemed to be her hot, wet, tight mouth envelope my cock in one swift motion. I jerked up a little to see Chen looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. I let out a little gasp of pleasure and grabbed the sides of the blow up mattress, feeling like I would cum any second from anymore overwhelming pleasure.

"Is this too much?" Chen asked, still playing with my cock with her lips and tongue, hoping that I wouldn't say yes.

"No; it's fine..." I said.

"I guess it is okay. It's just a blowjob." Chen said before she took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking again.

I played with Chen's long black hair as she blew me, putting my fingers through her silky hair and loving how good she sucked my cock. Sometimes; Chen would give my cock a few more kisses and licks to get her breath back before she went back to blowing me again. And she would always be looking up at me to see my reactions and to see if I was about to cum. But; I fought through the pleasure so that we could lead this massage into a happier ending: sex.

I loved looking down to see Chen sucking my cock; especially seeing the amount of saliva pooling down around my cock and leaking down all around my balls. I was near breaking point and I guessed Chen could also sense it as she finally took my cock out of her mouth and slowly slid up my body. Her face came to mine and she came close, so close that I could feel out breath's mixing between us. "Should we do a little more?" Chen asked.

"Yeah." I said; wanting much more of the pleasure she was giving me.

"But when is it too much? When is it cheating?" Chen asked as she grinded her crotch against me.

"I don't know; I guess we'll have to find out." I said.

"Well; when you put it that way, I guess it's okay for us to go a little further." Chen said as she undid the ties to her bottom bikini and took them off to. A second later; Chen was completely naked and now I could see her pussy. She had a small landing strip bush and it looked amazing, almost like an arrow pointing down to her pussy.

"Oh wow." I said as Chen slowly made her way up, moving her hips from my thighs and onto my actual crotch. Chen started to grind her pussy on the underside of my cock and we were both lost in bliss as it felt so good. Her pussy was warm, hot even and sopping wet, maybe it was the gel or maybe she was just that wet for me.

"Maybe we should just do this. It's not cheating if it's just a little grinding isn't it?" Chen said as she grinded harder on my cock, making me squirm a little when he pussy touched my knob. I could feel her clit rubbing across my cock and I loved seeing it flick up when she reached my knob.

"It's not cheating... don't worry. It's perfectly fine." I said as I started to gently thrust up towards her, pushing myself against her.

After a moment of Chen grinding on me; she started to go further, she would grind her pussy all the way to my knob and back down to my balls. It felt great but I wanted more, she wanted more, we wanted to fuck but we let our game of tricks get in the way but that was the only way to play. A moment later; Chen went just that little bit further and she slipped just the slightest off of my knob and that's when it happened. My cock went that little bit higher as she went back and I slipped inside of her as she went backwards. I was in shock as I felt her hot, wet pussy slide down the length of my cock and how Chen let out a satisfied squeal as she felt me fill her pussy up with my cock. For a second; we just looked at each other, both shocked and glad that what had happened was happening but we were trying to hide it from one another.

A quick moment later; we started to move together. Chen started rocking her hips back and forth as I started to thrust into her. This was it, fuck yes. We had each taken the others bait and were reeling each other in. But who was going to catch the fish in the end?

"It's okay, if's fine... we just have to..." I said but her pussy was just too good and distracting to continue talking.

"Keep it a secret." Chen finished my words for me and started to fuck me harder as her pussy adjusted to my size and it became easier for us.

"Yeah... secret..." I said and then I held onto her hips as I thrust myself in, deeper and harder.

For a time; we were just fucking; cowgirl style and I loved seeing her juicy tits bounce up and down in my face. Her tits looked even better with the gel covering them and making them shinny. I was hypnotised by her bouncing tits and after a while I went ahead and took one in my mouth and sucked on it. "Ah..." I was met with a satisfying moan from Chen as I sucked on her tit.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I centred on her nipple and used my tongue to flick the tip. Again; I was given more satisfied moans from Chen.

Her tits tasted so good that I couldn't stop sucking on them. I went from one to the other, back and forth I loved the faces she made. It reminded me of Asian porn where the Asian chick would make these strange yet sexy sex faces as she was fucking or being fucked. Her eyes were crossing; mouth open with tongue out: Ahegao style.

'Pop'; Chen's nipple noised as I let it out of my mouth and a squeal came from Chen as she loved the feeling. Chen gasped in bliss as we continued to fuck.

"My turn." Chen said as she looked down at me, a naughty look on her face.

'Num'; Chen noised as she leant down and took one of my nipples in her mouth, sort a 'Tit-for-Tat' game we were now playing.

"Ah..." I let out as her mouth sucked on my nipple. It felt amazingly good as she continued to suck harder. I had never had this done before and I had never thought of having it done but it was very pleasing.

"You like that?" Chen asked, looking up at me.

"Hell yeah... that's amazing." I said, grabbing her ass and massaging the Nuru gel into it a little more.

"Good." Chen said before going back down and taking my other nipple in her mouth but sucking this one even harder. I moaned and jerked a little as it felt so good, I even started fucking her a little faster to try and match the pleasure she was giving me.

After a little more nipple sucking from Chen; she lifted her head up and looked down at me with a satisfied smile. She clearly liked how good she was making me feel. Or maybe she just loved how she was making me cheat, even though my 'girlfriend' wasn't actually real.

"Let's change things up." Chen said as she took her pussy off of my cock and turned around. I understood immediately and got into our new position: Doggy-style.

It was a little difficult to get into position since we were so slippery but we made it work. After a quick moment; I was back inside of her; being careful that I didn't accidentally slip into her ass instead of her pussy. I wondered if any of the girls in the neighbourhood did anal. It's not exactly something you ask but hoped would come around.

"Ahhh... fuck." Chen said as she felt me go in and fill her up again.

We quickly got into a rhythm and the slippery gel on the mattress was now helping our fucking now. Every time; I pumped into her, she was forced forward just to my knob and then she'd push back and take me all inside, right to the hilt.

"I'm going to cum soon..." Chen said; I could hear the overwhelming build up in her voice. "But... I want you to lick me out when cum. I like it that way." Chen finished.

"Okay. Just tell me when." I said as I continued to pump.

I continued to fuck Chen and as I did; I held into her hips and ass and couldn't help but massage her beautiful ass with the Nuru gel. I went a little further and reached around to Chen's pussy and started to play with her clit as we continued fucking. I was met with gasps and moans of satisfaction and had her writhing in my hands as I continued to play with her clit.

A moment later; I could hear Chen getting closer and closer as her moans had become louder. She was close to cumming and I hoped she would remember to tell me when to start licking her out so that she could cum as she wanted.

"Sam... I'm... I'm..." Chen started but wasn't able to finish as the pleasure was overwhelming her. I took that as my moment to change. I pulled out of Chen with a plop and turned her around so that she was now on her back. Then I went down in between her legs and started licking away at her pussy; focusing my tongue on her clit so that I could give her more pleasure.

"Oh... god... Ahhh." Chen moaned out loudly as she came. She came so strong that she was both pushing and holding my head to her crotch. I continued to lick and suck through her orgasm and also tried to hold on to her as she was writhing and bucking her hips. After a moment; Chen calmed down from her glorious climax and settled on the blow up mattress and gasped. I lifted my head from her pussy after giving it one last lick and she was still holding my head, her fingers going through my hair.

"God that felt good." Chen said, eyes closed, happy in the high of her orgasm.

"You're very welcome." I said as I slid up her body and had my hard cock ready for more.

Chen looked at me and smiled as she knew what was coming next: me.

"I guess someone wants their reward." Chen said she looked down between us and saw my cock grinding against her pussy.

"Don't all massages get happy ending?" I asked.

"Well, all of my massages do." Chen said as she slid up the mattress just a little and then slide down again and taking my cock back inside of her. I could feel the muscles in her pussy still pulsing with post-orgasm throbs and I loved the feeling as they tightened and loosened around my cock.

Now we were in missionary position so I started fucking Chen into the blow up mattress and I loved the bounce the bed gave us. Again; Chen's tits were hypnotising me as the bounced with even pump I gave. A moment into continuing our fucking; I could feel myself getting ready to cum with the familiar build up. I could also see Chen's face and how she was also building to a second orgasm, even a moment after the first.

"Cum for me." Chen said as she wrapped her legs around me, forcing me to pump harder and faster.

"Oh..." I noised as I was getting closer, so close that I may actually cum inside of her. After fucking Monique; I had learned when to pull out during sex, so well that I could time it so that when my knob left her pussy, I came instantly onto her pussy or ass. But maybe Chen would keep me wrapped up in her hold and force me to cum inside of her and cream pie her. Did she like that type of stuff?

"Chen, I'm gonna cum..." I said.

"Cum for me... cum for me." Chen begged.

"Inside?" I asked; but Chen didn't respond, instead she held onto me tighter with her legs and matched my pumps. I didn't know what to do, so I just went with it and would see where this would go.

A quick moment later; I could feel it, the point of no return, the edge and that's when Chen released her legs from their hold on me. I quickly pulled out and as I did; I could feel my cum rising up my cock to erupt from out of me. And just as my cock was released from her pussy; I came as I rubbed the underside of my cock on Chen's pussy. I came a lot as well since it had been a few days since I last came. I came for almost twenty seconds before I stopped spurting cum all over Chen's pussy, stomach and even reaching up to her tits.

"Wow... what a big load, your one healthy guy." Chen said as I gave her the last of my load, dribbling from my cock and onto her pussy. She was smearing my cum into her tits now; mixing it with the Nuru gel as she looked up at me, smiling.

"You're welcome." I said, panting after such a great orgasm. Now I was in my own cum high and lost in bliss after what we just did.

A moment later; we were lying on the blow up mattress together and settling from out session of fucking. We didn't say much; just got our breaths back and smiled at each other from time to time. And after that; we had a shower together and we even played a little together in there. We didn't end up fucking again, but there was some thorough cleaning. We did get a little lost in cleaning each other's most private parts. I got lost is a haze as I had been cleaning her tits and ass, massaging them again and sort of hoping for some shower sex. She almost didn't want me to stop once I started playing with her pussy and clit again. And for Chen, she got a little lost as she was cleaning my cock and almost jerked me to a second orgasm. But; we ended up stopping before it went any further. I guess it was Chen teasing me and telling me that I had to wait for next time.

After the shower; we got back into the clothes we were wearing before and finished our cups of coffee, even though they were now cold.

"Now; remember, this is our little secret." Chen said as she guided me to the door.

"Right." I said, almost forgetting about the fake girlfriend I made up so that I could trick Chen into seducing and fucking me like so many others.

"It was nice to meet you, Sam." Chen said.

"Nice to meet you too, Chen. Listen; I know what we did was a little wrong since I have a girlfriend, but... could this happen again? I really liked it." I said.

"We'll see." Chen said, a sexy smile coming on her face as she closed her door.

I could tell it was going to happen again; she loved it and I was her type 'sort of'. After that; I walked back across the road to my house and would continue on his little vacation, even though his vacation without sex had a little slip with Chen. But; it was something he really did need.

---------

The next day; I was out on my porch again and I was loving my vacation away from sex; even though I sort of broke it yesterday with fucking Chen after her amazing massage. I felt great sitting in the sun on the steps looking at the beginning of Halloween decoration being put up by neighbours. Yet, I was talking with a friend on the phone about my new place but keeping the details about the neighbourhood safe for myself. He was my best friend and he was planning on coming over next week to celebrate Halloween together just like we did every year. I just hope he didn't plan on over doing it.

As I was on the phone and looking out; I saw Chen coming over to me and she had that look on her face again. The hungry for sex look which was a familiar face around this neighbourhood and its women. I lost what my friend was talking about as she came closer; he was talking something about costumes and stuff when Chen took my attention from him.

"Sam." Chen said.

That's when I heard my friend again and decided to talk to him later. "Sorry, I got to go. See ya. Hi, Chen, what's up?" I asked as I put my phone beside me.

"Was that you girlfriend?" Chen asked, gesturing to my phone.

I could use this to make my fake relationship a little more stable. "Yeah; I was just catching up and stuff, seems like she may be moving over a little later than expected, maybe by a few weeks." I said. I could milk this for some time if I played my cards right. I wasn't sure for how long I would have to fake this relationship but I was willing to see how long it would be, especially if having Chen was a benefit.

"She doesn't know about us, does she?" Chen asked.

"No; our little secret, I remember" I said, as I crossed my heart with my fingers.

"Good. I only ask because; I wouldn't mind if we had a few more little secrets together." Chen said; hinting that our secrets were in a way, code. Code for our fuck sessions I guess.

"I can keep secrets." I said.

"Cool. So; you wanna come over to my house. I found a new massage trick that you just may like." Chen said as she came a little closer, leaned in and gently grasped my cock through my jeans, seducing me. She was even close enough to kiss now, but we didn't. We just breathed in each other's scent and looked into each other's hungry eyes.

I didn't say anything; I just sat there, mouth open and stunned at her offer. Chen smiled before she turned back to her house and walking off. Her ass was giving what I would call a welcoming sway and she was also looking back with a cheeky smile and waiting for me to follow.

I then gave a relaxing sigh as I knew what was coming; a very nice day of oils, massages, fucking and maybe some more neighbourly trickery.

I guess I am the fisherman after all.

12